English Title

Before Sunset Say I Love You

Chinese Title

《日落之前爱上你》

Genre

Grand Production
Modern Romance Drama

TV Stations

Anhui, Jiangxi, Guangxi and Tianjin Satellite Television Stations [ 安徽、天津、广西、江西]

Cast

Blue Lan Zheng Long 藍正龍

Posted Image

Vivian Hsu Ruo Xuan 徐若瑄 (Guest Star)

Posted Image

Cao Ying 曹颖

Posted Image

Other cast:

Ting Ting

Screenplay/Scriptwriter:

Chen Yue Rong 陈乐融

Director

Jiao Feng 焦锋

Arts Producer

Chu Yen-Ping 朱延平

Filming

Filming between 2005 to 2007

Airing

February 2010 – Lunar New Year

Edited by Ocean168, 15 January 2010 - 02:58 PM.

#2 Ocean168

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,913 posts

Posted 02 January 2010 - 02:51 AM

Happy New Year to Everyone! :D

New Year bring good news…haha…look at this piece of news which I have translated…Blue’s drama is going to be aired over several
satellite television stations in China during the Lunar New Year..haha..
clapclap

-------------------------------------------------

Blue Lan Zheng Long and Vivian Hsu Ruo Xuan ‘fall in love’ during this spring festival in the drama: ‘Before Sunset Say I Love You’

Wednesday December 30, 2009 China

Source: SINA

Translation: Ocean168@http://asianfanatics.net

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

SINA Entertainment announces that in the beginning of the year 2010, the collaboration of Mainland, China and Taiwan Youthful Idol Drama
titled: ‘Before Sunset Say I Love You’ 《日落之前爱上你》starring top notch Taiwan and Mainland artistes namely Blue Lan Zheng Long,
Vivian Hsu Ruo Xuan, Cao Ying, Wu Chian Chian, Wang Yi Fei, Zheng Hai etc will be aired during the Lunar New Year over the four main
Satellite Televisions namely Anhui, Jiangxi, Guangxi and Tianjin respectively. Taiwan’s popular actor Blue Lan Zheng Long, Vivian Hsu
Ruo Xuan and Hunan Satellite Television first-rate actress, Cao Ying, a brand new partnership will definitely bring a romance of the sea
atmosphere during this spring Lunar New Year.

And this is a noteworthy drama for the four Satellite Televisions Anhui, Jiangxi, Guangxi and Tianjin during this coming Lunar New Year.
With more than ten prominent stars from Taiwan and China starring in the drama: ‘Before Sunset Say I Love You’ 《日落之前爱上你》,
and the dedicated audience has been long-awaiting for the screening of this drama; this romantic and heart-rending drama is scheduled
to be aired during the Lunar New Year. This drama is a production invested by both Taiwan and China counterparts. The director is Jiao Feng
from Taiwan. And the Arts Producer is Chu Yen-Ping, the unbeatable Oriental of the East. And the scriptwriter is none other than Taiwan’s top
entertainment writer, Chen Yue Rong . And this is China’s first attempt in using the theme of environmental protection in a youthful drama.
And the scenery is mainly in Sanya, Hainan Island. The beautiful scenery of a holiday resort plus the captivating, poignant and moving story will
capture the hearts of the audience.

Blue Lan Zheng Long has established his popularity in well-liked dramas such as ‘Meteor Gardens’, ‘The Outsiders’ and ‘Easy Fortune Happy Life’
etc and he will be circle round two female leads namely Taiwan’s sexy Barbie, Vivian Hsu Ruo Xuan and Hunan Satellite Television female lead,
Cao Ying in the drama. And they will be presenting a beautiful and touching love story. Having collaborated with the Mainland artistes for a couple
of times, Blue Lan Zheng Long expressed that the Mainland artistes are very professional, and he hopes to have other opportunities to film in
Mainland, and partner with other outstanding actors in the exchange of acting philosophies.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You can also view the news at the Asian Entertainment News Session over here: :D

Click here! Blue Lan Zheng Long and Vivian Hsu Ruo Xuan ‘fall in love’ during this spring festival in the drama: ‘Before Sunset Say I Love You’!

-----------------------------------------------------

And an attractive preview Video Clip on the drama: Before Sunset Say I Love You' [日落之前爱上你] Introducing all the prominent stars in the drama….

Also, keen to know more about the gorgeous Blue Lan, do explore Blue’s thread for more fabulous stuff on him:

Explore Talented Blue Lan’s Thread!

#3 Ocean168

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,913 posts

Posted 02 January 2010 - 02:35 PM

View this video clip capturing the ‘starting up’ ceremony of the drama: ‘Before Sunset Say I Love You’ clapclap

《日落之前爱上你》开机仪式

Some pictures of the dashing Blue Lan……………….. :iloveyou: :thumbsup

Blue Lan at the press conference for the ‘starting up’ ceremony with the director, producer and cast of the drama: ‘Before Sunset Say I Love You’................... :thumbsup

Posted Image

Suave Blue Lan being interviewed by the reporters….

Posted Image

Another picture of the charming Blue Lan in the drama: ‘Before Sunset Say I Love You’
:iloveyou:

Posted Image

#4 Ocean168

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,913 posts

Posted 03 January 2010 - 09:13 AM

A video clip showing some dramatic scenes of the drama: 'Before Sunset Say I Love You' 《日落之前爱上你》 :D

A preview of the story….romantic and heartrending….showing the viligant Blue Lan and Cao Ying scuba diving..in the sea…beautiful sea…haha.. clapclap

The music is jazz…sentimental tune..

Some nice pictures of the gorgeous Blue Lan with Cao Ying in the drama: ‘Before Sunset Say I Love You’

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#5 Ocean168

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,913 posts

Posted 04 January 2010 - 04:06 AM

Trailer on the captivating drama: ‘Before Sunset Say I Love You’ clapclap

You can hear the song ……sentimental and romantic…. :iloveyou:

Click here! Captivating Trailer of the drama: 'Before Sunset Say I Love You!

Some captivating pictures of the dashing Blue Lan with Cao Ying in the drama: ‘Before Sunset Say I Love You’
:iloveyou: :thumbsup

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#6 Ocean168

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,913 posts

Posted 05 January 2010 - 02:30 PM

Keen and curious to know the story of the captivating drama: ‘Before Sunset Say I Love You’? :party

Here is the Chinese version:
:D

Spoiler

I have translated the long storyline of the drama…and here you are….. :D

Synopsis of the drama: ‘Before Sunset Say I Love You’《日落之前爱上你》 :happyhappy

The story of ‘Before Sunset Say I Love You’ begins with Ke Yun’s parents’ love…

Ke Yun’s father, Zheng is a Filipino magnate and he falls in love with Ke Yun’s mother but his family disapprove their relationship
because the family wants him to marry a mogul lady….

Ke Yun’s mother knew that she is sick and whether her illness is incurable is dubious. When she was pregnant with Ke Yun, she
disappeared from Zheng. And Zheng does not know that she is pregnant and thought that she has a change of heart and ditched him.
He married another person chosen by the family, ….he has been painting Ke Yun’s mother for a life-time and there is reflection of his
love for her in his paintings.

Many years later, Ke Yun has grown up and her mother has passed away. She was brought up by a Filippino Tycoon but she longs to
look for her real father. She knew that she has the same illness as her mother in hereditary….so she comes to China and to Hainan
Island to look for her real father Zheng. At the sight of Ke Yun who resembles her mother, Zheng understands it all….and the story unfolds here..

Si Yu who came from an affluent family, works in the province of Sheng Zhen. He is the son of a Tycoon and many people envy his family;
women loves his outlook; and one and all admire his talents; and everyone seems to think that he and his girlfriend are suited for one another
like the golden couple. However, he is not happy and does not know what he wants. And it is as though everyday he works for wealth and he is
unreceptive to this lifestyle. And love to him is also worn out, and both he and his girlfriend have differing views in the pursuit of life.
And he wanted to give up. His girlfriend asks him to go for a holiday and hope that when he returns, he will be the usual self.
So Si Yu went for holiday without an option..and he came to Hainan alone..

When he alighted from the plane, he was cheated of his baggage, and he was very fuming over the matter and went to the seaside and
out of fury, he throw a bottle into the sea….and Ke Yun saw it and she was rather annoyed and scolded Si Yu, and chided him for throwing
a bottle into the sea. Si Yu who was already infuriated, jumped into the water in search of the bottle. However, he has not swim in the sea
before and was beaten by the waves, and Ke Yun jumped into the sea to save him…and Ke Yun and Si Yu story set off from here!

Ke Yun brought Si Yu to a lodging called “日不落民宿” and with the help of Ke Yun, Zheng agreed to let Si Yu stay but wants him to work to
pay for the rent. Although Si Yu agreed, he felt perturbed and broke the saucers due to his carelessness. Ke Yun consoled him and told him
that they have the trend and practice of breaking saucers in this place. And she even accompany him to break saucers..and their friendship progress….

At this place, Si Yu met the playboy, Xu Yi Fan whom he knows at Shenzhen , And Yi Fan came to Hainan Island because of Ke Yun, because
he thinks that so long as he could woo Ke Yun, he need not work hard for the next 30 years… When Si Yu saw Yi Fan trying to court Ke Yun,
he is afraid that Yi Fan will harm her, and he deliberately becomes loggerheads with Yi Fan and Yi Fan is very irate that that Si Yu came as
he has fallen in love with Ke Yun…and the wittiness and skirmishing of the threesome set in motion now…

The three of them often quibble and brawl but their feelings for one another have gradually built up and become good buddies…..
There was once while they were rescuing the ship captain, Ke Yun was pushed down the cliff, and her ‘North Pole Star’ [北极之星 ],
whom her mother has left for her, has tumbled down to the sea…and some of them lend a hand to persuade the ship captain not to
concede defeat and Si Yu has lend a helping hand in this…

Yi Fan found out that after this incident, Ke Yun treated Si Yu in a special way and Si Yu also have a liking for Ke Yun. Yi Fan went to
the sea alone in search of the ’North Pole Star’ [北极之星] and express his love for Ke Yun. Ke Yun knows that she does not have a
future and rejected Yi Fan’s love and he is alone with the wind blowing on him..

Ke Yun and Si Yu diligently transform the lodging place together and they became very close. And Si Yu is always in high spirits
whenever Ke Yun is with him. And he is contented, at ease and he smiles more often..and Ke Yun admire Si Yu more and more…

Ke Yun did not tell his sister (as she is afraid that it may hurt her) about her relationship with Si Yu. When her sister, Tiffany asked Si Yu
whether he has fallen in love with Ke Yun, Si Yu smiling denied it and said he and Ke Yun are friends, this is because Si Yu has
a girlfriend, Tiffany in Shenzhen..however when love befalls, it is irresistible and enticing…..
When Ke Yun collapse in the seaside, Si Yu look at the awakened Ke Yun in his arms and he…..  

But all these happenings have not changed the situation and both of them do not wish to acknowledge their relationship. Si Yu return
to Shenzhen the following day and he is back to his normal life, and set out to work with his girlfriend and have lunch together…but when
he talks about Hainan Island and mentioned Ke Yun, his face would glow and this makes the girlfriend, Tiffany upset…and Ke Yun is
the same as before, and she looks after the father and others…stroll at the sea….however she no longer smiles….

And when her sister is not around, Si Yu and Ke Yun meet again coincidentally and they have a chance to be together and they are now
candid about their feelings for one another…Si Yu’s girlfriend, Tiffany came to the lodging in the pursuit of him…..

Here is the sidelights which are worthy of note in Chinese:

Spoiler

And here is the English Translation: :D

Interesting Sidelights 相关花絮

The drama: ‘Before Sunset Say I Love You’ has 25 episodes and it is filmed in Xiang Shui Wan Bay Resort Hotel.
The theme of the drama focus on environmental protection and is both a comic and tragic drama, and is jointly invested
by China Wen Lian Filming Centre, Bejing Jia Jia Hong Xing International Investment Pte Ltd and Jie Bang Ren Movie
and Performing Arts Company Limited. Hong Kong Hui Xing (Entertainment Productions) Co Ltd is responsible for the
shooting. There is a strong line-up of the cast comprising Taiwan’s popular actor, Blue Lan Zheng Long, China award-
winning actress, Cao Ying as the leading actor and actress respectively; Zhen Hai , Wu Qian Qian etc

Some eye-catching pictures of the suave Blue Lan with Cao Ying in scuba-diving suits and in the sea…
:iloveyou: :thumbsup

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#7 Ocean168

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,913 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 03:06 PM

I have been away for a while and just returned from my overseas trip…haha.. :happyhappy

Bravo! Great News! You can now watch the whole captivating series of ‘Before Sunset Say I Love You’ ….haha.. :party

And here you are… clapclap

Watch the talented Blue Lan’s drama: ‘Before Sunset Say I Love You’ over here!

Some pictures of the talented Blue Lan with Cao Ying and Ting Ting.. :iloveyou: :thumbsup

Blue Lan revolving round Cao Ying and Ting Ting :D

Posted Image

A romantic picture of Blue Lan with Cao Ying :iloveyou:

Posted Image

And suave Blue Lan with Ting Ting
:dance:

Posted Image

#8 Ocean168

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,913 posts

Posted 16 January 2010 - 05:37 AM

Here is another translated news of the versatile Blue Lan where I have posted in the Asian Entertainment News: :D

Blue Lan Zheng Long and Jocelyn Wang Yi Ren ‘romance’ falls out after being opened up

Do explore the talented Blue Lan’s thread for more updates and fabulous stuff on him over here: :D

Talented Blue Lan’s thread!

Pictures of Blue Lan at the beach with other cast:
:)

Posted Image

Posted Image

#9 Ocean168

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,913 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 02:44 PM

You can also watch Blue’s drama: ‘Before Sunset Say I Love You’ over here: :D clapclap

Click here! Entire Series of Blue’s captivating drama: ‘Before Sunset Say I Love You’!

Other captivating pictures of the charismatic Blue Lan with Cao Ying…

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#10 kitkatz23

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 475 posts

Posted 23 January 2010 - 02:08 AM

I don't get it. This drama was filmed back in like 2007 or so...yet they are only promoting and airing it NOW in 2010?! :shock

#11 Ocean168

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,913 posts

Posted 23 January 2010 - 02:59 AM

^^Yip, there were copyright issues. Hence although the filming was completed in 2007, the drama was not aired then till now.

And at last, the audience gets to watch this drama...haha.. :thumbsup

#12 Ocean168

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,913 posts

Posted 31 January 2010 - 04:21 AM

You can watch the versatile Blue Lan’s drama: ‘Before Sunset Say I Love You’ over here: :)

High definition and excellent vision and audio effects…haha.. clapclap

View the entire series of ‘Before Sunset Say I Love You’ over here!

Enjoy! :D

More pictures of the dashing Blue Lan with Cao Ying in the drama…

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#13 kitkatz23

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 475 posts

Posted 02 February 2010 - 08:03 AM

Thanks for the episode links Ocean168. :thumbsup Will definitely give this drama a go.

#14 Ocean168

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,913 posts

Posted 03 February 2010 - 05:28 PM

^^Hi Kitkatz23 :D

Glad to know that you are watching this drama…..i am also watching it currently…haha.. :)

There are some moving and heart-rending parts..and some comical scenes…haha.. clapclap

More pictures of the dashing Blue Lan with Cao Ying in the drama…haha…

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#15 liangqi

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 135 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 07:08 AM

I was just wondering if anyone is able to give me some feedback on this show??

Im a huge fan of Blue and was wondering if its a show worth buying..

Any feedback would be deeply appriciated!! :)

#16 azn_gypsy123

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 482 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 09:06 AM

^ I haven't watched the whole series but my mum did and she said it was really boring. From what I have seen, for me, the series seems to lack emotion, like there are parts that are supposed to be sad but I'm just not feeling it. Plus, the ending is really dumb. I don't think it's worth buying but I guess you should watch it since you're a huge fan of Blue.

#17 liangqi

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 135 posts

Posted 20 March 2010 - 07:50 AM

^ thanks for the feedback!!
mmm..maybe i'll wait a little while longer and try it out when im actually free haha :)

#18 Ocean168

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,913 posts

Posted 23 March 2010 - 04:51 PM

View Postliangqi, on 18 March 2010 - 07:08 AM, said:

I was just wondering if anyone is able to give me some feedback on this show??Im a huge fan of Blue and was wondering if its a show worth buying..Any feedback would be deeply appriciated!! :)
Hi Liangqi

The drama is ok…but not Blue's best dramas...and you actually don’t need to buy the DVD.. :)

You can watch the entire series over this thread hahaha… clapclap

Watch the entire series of ‘Before Sunset Say I Love You’ here!

There are some fantastic news on Blue’s drama: ‘Before Sunset Say I Love You’ . clapclap

However, the news are some time back and during that time I was very busy and also occupied with other stuff on Blue, …and now it is a bit ‘stale’ already…haha..so no point translating...haha.. ^_^*

For those who can understand Chinese, read the news over in these threads: :D

’Before Sunset Say I Love You’ – ratings in overseas rosy and popular and earned reputation for its environmental protection theme

’Before Sunset Say I Love You’ Blue Lan Zheng Long love and hate filming in the beach!

Here is the translated gist of the first piece of news….haha.. clapclap

‘Before Sunset Say I Love You’- ratings in overseas rosy and popular and earned reputation for its environmental protection theme

Before Sunset Say I Love You’ when broadcasted over the wireless satellite television station TVBS had its hot premiere. Netease
Entertainment reported on 17 March that since the Lunar New Year Spring when the drama begun its airing, this drama starring
Blue Lan Zheng Long (Taiwan), Cao Ying, Ting Ting (Taiwan), Kou Zhen Hai, Wu Qian Qian and many other film stars alongside
in the three countries, a modern romantic drama ‘Before Sunset Say I Love You’ had its hot premiere in the wireless satellite
television channel TVBS.

Launch less than a week, and the ratings quickly rose. So far, the weekly average viewership has reached 27 points, and it is rising
continuously. The touching script and outstanding performances of the actors won the enthusiastic pursuit of the overseas audiences.

Since February, the drama has been airing in Malaysia, Singapore, Australia, Taiwan, Hong Kong and other countires and regions,
since its broadcast, ‘Before Sunset Say I Love You’ has won consecutive weeks, 7 pm ratings champion, and outcast TVBS
programme ‘Lady’s First’. Etc and other trendy programmes, and brought about ratings popularity. Next month, the drama will
be airing over Thailand national television, then the drama will create a good reputation for the country…………

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users