AF needs funding again

Photo
- - - - -

Episode 12

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
433 replies to this topic

#401 en7ph

en7ph

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 18 January 2010 - 10:42 AM

They should just have ended at EP 12...

#402 ★cinnamon_coffee

★cinnamon_coffee

我相信

• Forum Seniors
  • 1406 posts

Posted 18 January 2010 - 02:14 PM

Geez, I'm a little bit disappointed that XH lost his memory and turned to DL again....I hope in the next ep he regains his memory not only of the HangZhou but also of all the rest.... cause if not, then the ending sucks for me : (

endlessjoy
I totally agree with u, though I've already became used to the fact that there's always somthing totally illogical in a drama's plot xD

So ep 14th is REALLY the last one, right?

Edited by ☆cinnamon_coffee, 18 January 2010 - 02:16 PM.

#403 alateria

alateria

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 544 posts

Posted 18 January 2010 - 06:21 PM

All along, HMS have a lot of illogical things.
They just merely wanted to emphsize some parts, then that it.

The fire scene...when watching BZ trying to get out, i was like, is this office a maze.
She can't even find her way out....When it was brightly lid, u walked everyday. but now, it is smoky, u can't even recognise the route.
it a little too exaggerating....

SongOfDarkness , ur comment were funny.

#404 SongOfDarkness

SongOfDarkness

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 613 posts

Posted 18 January 2010 - 07:03 PM

.....Okay i may have been a leeeeetle bit cloudyminded with rage and frustration in my last post :P But i needed to vent somehow, and now im clearheaded again (yay) i realise most of the sources of my frustration werent even relevant :loool: *is fail*

Thinking back at all the 細節 and stuff finally occurred to me = =

Then went to Ep13 thread and was all confirmed xD Lol. I liked bits of this episode, actually, i liked most scenes up till the hospital when imo things started to go downhill~~~~

#405 jess82

jess82

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 300 posts

Posted 18 January 2010 - 07:52 PM

I know this episode was supposed to be very dramatic and everything, but I admit I laughed through a lot of it! The explosion in the building was so funny (what on earth was in that building to make it explode like that?) and the whole fire scene was just kinda funny. Nothing like a fire to bring a couple together. lol And of course XH wandering around in pyjamas with a bandage around his head, and no one noticing him... lol Yet I loved the episode! No matter how unrealistic, I love this show! I'm sad that it's almost over.

Also, I've gotta say that I love how Show acts as DL - he does it so well! When he was running when he escaped from the hospital, his whole demeanor changed and you knew instantly that he was DL again. Good acting!

#406 SujuShinee<3

SujuShinee<3

Sujufanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2593 posts

Posted 18 January 2010 - 08:19 PM

Haha, like some of you said, episode 12 really didn't make a lot of sense for the more part.
But over all, it did manage to get what it was aiming for - emphasis on BZ and XH. and BZ accepting XH for who he is.
I really liked episode 12, despite all the illogical things.

#407 uncchristine99

uncchristine99

TEAM JACOB!

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1337 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 07:05 AM

OMG!! Where to start?? I don't even know... I'm really emotional right now cuz I just finished it but HOLY CRAP! Did the writers go on strike or something? This was like glorified fanfiction! I could not believe what happened in 12... I still can't believe it. I'm in a completel daze!

The beginning was sooooo great... I didn't think Xue Hai would have the guts to tell the whole truth to Bao Chu after chasing her out of the station. I'm glad that he said everything I wanted him to say so it's okay that Bao Chu still ran off. I especially liked Xue Hai and Xuezhang's conversation... once again, Xue Hai said everything I wanted him to say--when Xuezhang was skeptical about the sincerity of his concession, Xue Hai admitted that he too hated to say what he was saying. But in that moment, Xue Hai went from a boy to a man--he was able to consider someone else before himself for the very first time! It was so heartbreaking...

Then it all went downhill. I thought the fire was crazy! But unlike the taxi fire which was never referenced again... this time, we have a HUGE turn of events. HOLY CRAP... WTF is going on? Xue Hai goes missing for a month?! And reverts back to Da Lang? So Bao Chu reverts back to Bao Chu Jie to win him back?

I actually think this could be pretty cute. But I'm HORRIFIED at how this story is coming apart. I can't speak for my other teammates but I know I've dedicated a LOT of time to HMS and after watching 12... I also feel that this drama is ruined. There's very little in my mind that can save the show... do you know how incredible 13 would have to be in order to save 12? I feel like I'm watching Why Why Love again... the story was coming along just fine with more than enough dilemma to go around.... why did you have to throw a big FAT WRENCH into the mix?

I find it completely unnecessary and cheap. Like the love story itself wasn't good enough so you had to throw a bunch of tricks in to spice things up. I'm really heartbroken as a viewer... I thought Show and Rainie's love story was good enough. I'm angry and disappointed that now we have to waste time with the logistical putting-back-together of everything that unraveled in ep12.

#408 endlessjoy

endlessjoy

Be Happy!

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3478 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 07:13 AM

Wow, uncchristine99, calm down now. We all feel you. We're all just crossing our fingers now to hope for the best. Again, the preview doesn't say it all. Maybe the actual episode 13 is way better than how the preview portrayed it. In the Episode 13 thread, we were all saying how episode 13 is so cliché, but we just have to look past that and anticipate for the happy ending :)

#409 xicee

xicee

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 550 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 07:43 AM

Wow, uncchristine99, calm down now. We all feel you. We're all just crossing our fingers now to hope for the best. Again, the preview doesn't say it all. Maybe the actual episode 13 is way better than how the preview portrayed it. In the Episode 13 thread, we were all saying how episode 13 is so cliché, but we just have to look past that and anticipate for the happy ending :)

I agree, I was as mad as uncchirstine at first, but when you slowly think about it, isn't this kind of more exciting then just XH waking up and sees BZ talk = end... =/, that is at the end anyways.plus Da Lang scenes will at most take 60-70 min?, shouldn't be the WHOLE ep13 :tricky:

#410 POGA

POGA

Yo!

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1504 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 07:46 AM

lmao, I wasn't just mad at first. I was pissed. I wanted to fly to Taiwan and punch the scriptwriters, haha. Then I wrote my uh...10 analyses?...on this thread and episode 13, and got over it. And yeah, this is more exciting. And I think HMS can definitely recover from it, in some way. It always does, after I think it's been dragging or ruined somehow. So I have high posts.

(christine...just...take a deep breath, read through these pages and episode 13. And then you'll calm down. :D Don't worry, we all went through this, haha. Just maybe a day earlier than you.)

#411 POGA

POGA

Yo!

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1504 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 09:05 AM

So, I just forced myself to rewatch the episode and focus on the good...the first fifty minutes, it was perfect. Intense. Sad. Regretful. Everything I hoped for. I teared up

Then, the building top blew up....

....and I cracked up. Intensely. It just looks so entirely fake! I couldn't help but laugh, haha. Seriously, watching it over is a pretty good idea. Focus on the funniness. Like that completely random, extremely fake-looking electrical explosion. It's so, so fake that it really is funny. Wow.

#412 xicee

xicee

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 550 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 09:11 AM

So, I just forced myself to rewatch the episode and focus on the good...the first fifty minutes, it was perfect. Intense. Sad. Regretful. Everything I hoped for. I teared up

....and I cracked up. Intensely. It just looks so entirely fake! I couldn't help but laugh, haha. Seriously, watching it over is a pretty good idea. Focus on the funniness. Like that completely random, extremely fake-looking electrical explosion. It's so, so fake that it really is funny. Wow.

LOL, It was REALLY fake xD. Ep 12 Scenes that I can rewatch alot of times = Scenes after the slap > Fire Scene > Hospital Scene, the others were meh :unsure:

#413 Nermal83

Nermal83

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 132 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 10:59 AM

Well... I can sorta forgive the effects of the later episodes because they didn't have as much time to polish them then the previous episodes, judging that they were filmed in a very short amount of time..

[edit] Also I had forgotten to write about it yesterday bt anyone else noticed the loophole in BZ's last live broadcast?

She said she had been hosting Sweetheart time for 3 years but that is SOOO not true... technically she had been just for a few months.. because before that she was working at the ice cream shop, right?!

[edit2] Oh and yet another thing, anyone else notice that the graffiti of DL looked very different?! Might just be me.. but I though it looked VERY different...

Edited by Nermal83, 19 January 2010 - 02:25 PM.

#414 SongOfDarkness

SongOfDarkness

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 613 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 06:52 PM

She said she had been hosting Sweetheart time for 3 years but that is SOOO not true... technically she had been just for a few months.. because before that she was working at the ice cream shop, right?!

[edit2] Oh and yet another thing, anyone else notice that the graffiti of DL looked very different?! Might just be me.. but I though it looked VERY different...

I wondered about that before....cos she said 3 years, and it makes sense cos she also said that she'd been looking for DL for 3 years...
But then in that ep (i cant remember what number) when we first see XZ and BZ as they are 3 years on, XZ was gonna celebrate with her working as a DJ for a month?? O_O SO i was confused....

I NOTICED THAT TOO!! it totally didnt look like that!! Or it did....idk, will have to go back and take screencaps to check or something xD

#415 elloshiions

elloshiions

Drama Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1647 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 07:41 PM

i believed the revelation that DL is XH and vice versa was a strong point of this episode.
the eldest sister is kinda annoying me.. she is so overprotective over him and very controlling.. i don't like her interaction with her boyfriend. she is like blinded by love and just ranting off sweet talk to him.. does not even notice that he might be involved in the kidnapping in next week's episode.
the fire scenes seems good at first but then the exaggeration started to slow a bit when BZ and XH were talking and then exaggerated again after BZ's upperclassman comes to rescue her, so that was kinda failed.
didn't like how XH woke up as DL. :[ it would have been somewhat perfect if they ended at the fire scene and both were rescued safely.
but then, overall, i really enjoyed this episode.

#416 uncchristine99

uncchristine99

TEAM JACOB!

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1337 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 09:05 PM

Now that I've had some time to let it sink in... I feel better. I'm still not really happy with how things have turned out. I mean, if Xue Hai had simply just woken up as Da Lang, that would be one thing... but to go on a wild goose chase with him escaping from the hospital and going missing for a month, etc... that's where it starts getting to be a bit over the top.

I think the Oscar for ep12 definitely goes to Er Jie. She had some really intense moments!! I figured she smacked Xue Hai in Da Jie's defense, which was great in how it actually happened. But then when she also snubbed Run Fa, that was awesome!! Since the beginning, Da Jie and Xue Hai have harped on her for her multiple marriages and divorces but here at the end, she's the one that's gonna save them both! She understands that there has to be some melodrama in order to make things exciting so I think she has the best handle as far as dealing with love troubles.

My favorite line from this ep was at the very beginning from Xuezhang: "If you don't go after her, I will."

DAMN, THAT'S GOOD!! You get a big woo-hoo for that one. I wish there were people like that in my life, spurring me into action when I'm in doubt and generally speaking on my behalf when I can't. haha! Although, I didn't like how Mia was speaking for Xuezhang in the hospital. Why was she so hostile? That was kinda crazy! Is there a secret connection to uncover there? She's always been a little spitfire when it comes to Xuezhang... please tell me they don't get together! And for that matter, please don't let him get together with Mo Lee either... you don't have to pair up everyone at the end, okay? I hate when dramas do that.

I think Xue Hai disappearing and the kidnapping, etc... is a lot of story to go through in one episode. Like I said earlier, Xue Hai could have just simply woken up as Da Lang and we'd still have to go through Bao Chu working to get him to remember. I would have been okay with that. But these turn of events are so... extraordinary. I'm REALLY having to suspend belief now...

#417 SujuShinee<3

SujuShinee<3

Sujufanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2593 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 01:29 AM

uncchristine99 : wow! your posts are so long!

I see that every one has their own perspective on episode 12.
Some say that they didn't like it, some say they did like it.
Personally, I liked it ... over all that is.
Some parts really got me mad, but the other parts made up for it.
I think that the Mi Ya part was kind of ... weird. She really needs to cool down.
Also, why did BZ keep falling when she wanted to see XH?
But the part when XH was talking to BZ in the fire was really sweet. and the part where XH is talking to DL is funny. But also sad ... If only he had heard what BZ said.
I really don't like the ending of episode 12 though ...

#418 iluvxiaozhu

iluvxiaozhu

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 01:52 AM

lol I feel like the only one who liked ep 12 at all...
I dunno... the fire scene (the part where Xue Hai was talking to Bao Zhu) made me cry...
it doesn't really have to do with the plot, more of how Xue Hai looked really sad and everything lol
Did anyone notice how the pillar thing on Xue Hai's leg was so fake??
I guess they did film it really fast...
but ehn I'm not watching this show for the effects so I don't really care
lol I got kind of mad at Da Lang when he was yelling at Xue Hai (a.k.a. yelling at himself which confused me for a second :P)
Show must've LOVED having all his hair covered up with this big ugly bandage thing :loool:

#419 xicee

xicee

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 550 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 03:47 AM

lol I feel like the only one who liked ep 12 at all...
I dunno... the fire scene (the part where Xue Hai was talking to Bao Zhu) made me cry...
it doesn't really have to do with the plot, more of how Xue Hai looked really sad and everything lol
Did anyone notice how the pillar thing on Xue Hai's leg was so fake??
I guess they did film it really fast...
but ehn I'm not watching this show for the effects so I don't really care
lol I got kind of mad at Da Lang when he was yelling at Xue Hai (a.k.a. yelling at himself which confused me for a second :P)
Show must've LOVED having all his hair covered up with this big ugly bandage thing :loool:

LOL, Ep 12 was a good ep, I liked it o.o. ya didnt you hear the last 4 eps were filmed in 3 days :unsure:

#420 POGA

POGA

Yo!

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1504 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 05:44 AM

Yeah, I'm not going to concern myself with the effects because of the fact that the last 4 episodes were filmed in 3 days--if the effects were great, I would be super, super surprised, quite honestly. Everyone was exhausted--just the fact that the acting still remains amazing is good enough for me. I mean, they had no choice--they probably only had one take with the fire scene and the pillar thing. Yeah, it looked fake, really. But Show and Rainie worked with what they had--the acting was still believable, at least to me.

The thing is, I wish they hadn't hurried...but they had no choice, because Show and Rainie were booked full and HMS had to air immediately. Which sucks, because I think if HMS had used those extra few months, it would've been so much more amazing and not this rushed (on the other hand, we wouldn't be having this conversation until this summer, so what's better...waiting that long, or seeing it now? Hmm...

I really liked Xue Hai this episode...except when he chose to leave in his own mind. And when he woke up as Da Lung--I agree, they so should've kept Xue Hai's looks--maybe dress him in "poorer" clothes and style his hair more casually, but keep him as Xue Hai in looks and Da Lung in expression. Because Show can pull it off--just on variety shows, the moment he puts on Da Lung's expression, it's as if he is DL. So they should've played to Show's strengths and done that. Quite honestly, by this point he does not need the wig to convey who he is. That part still annoys me.

Xuezhang...really redeems himself here, at least for me. Actually, what I want for him is at the end to be able to let go of Bao Zhu. I think making him get together with someone is too unrealistic--he won't be able to fall in love that quickly, after 10 years of loving BZ. But still, it'd be nice to see him let go and take one step toward caring about himself for once.

Quite honestly, I think the only thing pulling HMS over is the acting--Show's, Rainie's, Li Wei's acting, and even Er Jie's and Da Jie's. Anyone else, I think, and it would've failed.

#421 xicee

xicee

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 550 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 06:14 AM

Yeah, I'm not going to concern myself with the effects because of the fact that the last 4 episodes were filmed in 3 days--if the effects were great, I would be super, super surprised, quite honestly. Everyone was exhausted--just the fact that the acting still remains amazing is good enough for me. I mean, they had no choice--they probably only had one take with the fire scene and the pillar thing. Yeah, it looked fake, really. But Show and Rainie worked with what they had--the acting was still believable, at least to me.

The thing is, I wish they hadn't hurried...but they had no choice, because Show and Rainie were booked full and HMS had to air immediately. Which sucks, because I think if HMS had used those extra few months, it would've been so much more amazing and not this rushed (on the other hand, we wouldn't be having this conversation until this summer, so what's better...waiting that long, or seeing it now? Hmm...

I really liked Xue Hai this episode...except when he chose to leave in his own mind. And when he woke up as Da Lung--I agree, they so should've kept Xue Hai's looks--maybe dress him in "poorer" clothes and style his hair more casually, but keep him as Xue Hai in looks and Da Lung in expression. Because Show can pull it off--just on variety shows, the moment he puts on Da Lung's expression, it's as if he is DL. So they should've played to Show's strengths and done that. Quite honestly, by this point he does not need the wig to convey who he is. That part still annoys me.

Xuezhang...really redeems himself here, at least for me. Actually, what I want for him is at the end to be able to let go of Bao Zhu. I think making him get together with someone is too unrealistic--he won't be able to fall in love that quickly, after 10 years of loving BZ. But still, it'd be nice to see him let go and take one step toward caring about himself for once.

Quite honestly, I think the only thing pulling HMS over is the acting--Show's, Rainie's, Li Wei's acting, and even Er Jie's and Da Jie's. Anyone else, I think, and it would've failed.

Well-Spoken my friend clapclap

#422 ac_ac

ac_ac

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 780 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 08:16 AM

Every thing is fine in the episode until Da Lang disappears. All I wish, it won't be another why why ending like WWL or Love contract.
And POGA, I'm with you. They should have kept XH's look but with DL's expression. I believe in Show's skill, he can do that.
I'm seriously annoyed with Miya. She has no right to yell at BZ. I wish Miya won't get together with He Yan Feng. I wish I don't see her again in the next episode. The first time I saw Miya, I dislike the actress. The more I watch her, the more I dislike the character. Miya is supposed to be nice as a character, but OMG I dislike her to the max.

I wish He Yan Feng can give BZ up. 10 years are very long time. I hope he can move on. He can't love her for the rest of his life. Staying alone is ok, being with someone else is okay, but if he is with Miya, I would like to bunch the scriptwriters.

#423 kitty99

kitty99

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 504 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 08:39 AM

Well... I can sorta forgive the effects of the later episodes because they didn't have as much time to polish them then the previous episodes, judging that they were filmed in a very short amount of time..

[edit] Also I had forgotten to write about it yesterday bt anyone else noticed the loophole in BZ's last live broadcast?

I noticed that part too...it kind of just urked me for a moment.... :blink: .....then I was thinking that maybe she was doing broadcasting part time? I kind of just left it because I was just putting my own type of thinking in the loophole.....

Umm...no..you are right....the graffiti looked different...then, I was thinking that maybe over some time, the paint came off.... :unsure:

All I know is that I keep putting my own thinking in the loophole to try to make sense of the story. I wasn't really mad when I saw that XH became DL, I was sort of hoping that they would have a reason for it and as long as XH comes back in the end, I was okay with it. This episode was interesting for me mostly in the sad parts because they were really touching and it was showing us their feelings. One thing that was weird for me was that XH got over BZ leaving very fast, he even went to XZ to tell him to take good care of her which was really odd for me. I was hoping for a longer period of time of moping before he actually goes to XZ to say that, but that didn't happen. Then, like always, I would be reasoning it out thinking that he has grown up and is really good at letting go. The fact that they were running around in the building not knowing where the door is is not, to me, a loophole or something weird. I mean, yeah, they walk through that place a lot, but they never really went through it with their eyes closed. With the smoke acting like a blindfold and them in panic, they can't really think logically and pinpoint where the exact door is. It is a pretty big building that has doors leading to a lot of rooms and just a few doors leading to the stairs, so it was not weird for me.

Everyone has different points of views for this episode just like someone said, and well, to me, I like this episode. I think Ep. 13 will give me the same feeling. :)

#424 Nermal83

Nermal83

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 132 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 11:54 AM

Now that I've had some time to let it sink in... I feel better. I'm still not really happy with how things have turned out. I mean, if Xue Hai had simply just woken up as Da Lang, that would be one thing... but to go on a wild goose chase with him escaping from the hospital and going missing for a month, etc... that's where it starts getting to be a bit over the top.

I think the Oscar for ep12 definitely goes to Er Jie. She had some really intense moments!! I figured she smacked Xue Hai in Da Jie's defense, which was great in how it actually happened. But then when she also snubbed Run Fa, that was awesome!! Since the beginning, Da Jie and Xue Hai have harped on her for her multiple marriages and divorces but here at the end, she's the one that's gonna save them both! She understands that there has to be some melodrama in order to make things exciting so I think she has the best handle as far as dealing with love troubles.

My favorite line from this ep was at the very beginning from Xuezhang: "If you don't go after her, I will."

DAMN, THAT'S GOOD!! You get a big woo-hoo for that one. I wish there were people like that in my life, spurring me into action when I'm in doubt and generally speaking on my behalf when I can't. haha! Although, I didn't like how Mia was speaking for Xuezhang in the hospital. Why was she so hostile? That was kinda crazy! Is there a secret connection to uncover there? She's always been a little spitfire when it comes to Xuezhang... please tell me they don't get together! And for that matter, please don't let him get together with Mo Lee either... you don't have to pair up everyone at the end, okay? I hate when dramas do that.

I think Xue Hai disappearing and the kidnapping, etc... is a lot of story to go through in one episode. Like I said earlier, Xue Hai could have just simply woken up as Da Lang and we'd still have to go through Bao Chu working to get him to remember. I would have been okay with that. But these turn of events are so... extraordinary. I'm REALLY having to suspend belief now...

Christine.. the reasons that pissed you off are the exact ones that pissed us off too. I can live with them making him wake up in a DL state of mind... but making him magically be able not only to regain enough strength to try and get out of the hospital, actually succeding in doing so without ANYONE trying to stop some guy in a hospital robe with his head bandaged on the way, and going missing for a whole month?! THAT I cannot forgive...

The rest of the show was COMPLETELY FINE until THAT point....

As for Er Jie, I think she will be the key to make DJ understand eventually...

And well.. Mia, DJ, ML and her friend all annoy me beyond words... no matter how much they try and make ML into the good girl... it doesn't work for me.. her lack of any believable facial expression is a good enough reason to me.

I TOTALLY AGREE!!! They did not need to turn him back physically as DL... just in mentality would have been fine!

I have to admit as much... although the story was quite interesting up to this point.. I really think that yes there were loopholes but it was cute... The cast just makes it 500 times better!

#425 emolori96

emolori96

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 340 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 11:29 PM

I Was Wondering..

Why Da Lang Wan To Ran Away From Hospital..

Doesn't He Want To reunite With BZ?

he lost his memory. so how is he goiing to reunite with BZ if he lost his memory.

Edited by emolori96, 21 January 2010 - 11:29 PM.

#426 SujuShinee<3

SujuShinee<3

Sujufanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2593 posts

Posted 22 January 2010 - 12:36 AM

I Was Wondering..

Why Da Lang Wan To Ran Away From Hospital..

Doesn't He Want To reunite With BZ?

basically what emolori96 said.
I'm thinking a little too much, but you asked so I'm going to give you my perspective.
When XH was talking to DL, he basically told himself that BZ hates XH.
So XH "disappears". But since XH is now XH, how could he go back to DL? By loosing his memory ...
Or he just lost his memory from that plank that hit him on the head.

#427 iluvxiaozhu

iluvxiaozhu

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 23 January 2010 - 04:46 AM

lol, suddenly i'm wondering if anyone else has exams next week??
because i don't know if i'll be able to watch ep 13 on sunday!!! :crying:
grr looked forward to it for so long (ok 5 days but they were 5 very long days)
yeah...
and i just realized... you know that new girl they bring in, in ep 13??
do you think she'll end up with xue zhang or something??
b/c there's no way she and DL will stay together, so her role is kind of pointless??

#428 SujuShinee<3

SujuShinee<3

Sujufanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2593 posts

Posted 23 January 2010 - 08:16 PM

lol, suddenly i'm wondering if anyone else has exams next week??
because i don't know if i'll be able to watch ep 13 on sunday!!! :crying:
grr looked forward to it for so long (ok 5 days but they were 5 very long days)
yeah...
and i just realized... you know that new girl they bring in, in ep 13??
do you think she'll end up with xue zhang or something??
b/c there's no way she and DL will stay together, so her role is kind of pointless??

nope.
I dont know if she will end up with Xue Zhang. Because up to episode 12, it seems like ML is going to end up with him, or Mi Ya.
I think her role is pretty much pointless, but I guess she is needed there for more effect on DL loosing his memory.
Episode isnt very clear on that so we'll have to watch episodes 13 and 14 to find out

#429 xicee

xicee

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 550 posts

Posted 23 January 2010 - 08:59 PM

nope.
I dont know if she will end up with Xue Zhang. Because up to episode 12, it seems like ML is going to end up with him, or Mi Ya.
I think her role is pretty much pointless, but I guess she is needed there for more effect on DL loosing his memory.
Episode isnt very clear on that so we'll have to watch episodes 13 and 14 to find out

The preview shown for Ep 13/14 is the most unrevealing and confusing one =/

#430 SujuShinee<3

SujuShinee<3

Sujufanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2593 posts

Posted 23 January 2010 - 09:13 PM

The preview shown for Ep 13/14 is the most unrevealing and confusing one =/

Yes, it is!
And the pictures are even more confusing!!
Like why is DL back to DL? and what is the point of the new girl coming in for like 20 minutes?
Why does XH forget everything.
In the summary, why does XH remember everything but BZ?
arg! it's making my head hurt!
even the episode 12 preview wasnt so confusing!!
the only thing i wouldve wanted out of episode 12 was more logical events, but it was still really great :)

Edited by LuvMFBBTandHEYGIRL, 23 January 2010 - 09:15 PM.

#431 xicee

xicee

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 550 posts

Posted 23 January 2010 - 09:30 PM

Yes, it is!
And the pictures are even more confusing!!
Like why is DL back to DL? and what is the point of the new girl coming in for like 20 minutes?
Why does XH forget everything.
In the summary, why does XH remember everything but BZ?
arg! it's making my head hurt!
even the episode 12 preview wasnt so confusing!!
the only thing i wouldve wanted out of episode 12 was more logical events, but it was still really great :)

LOL actually for ep 11 and 12, we were 100% correct for the most part.. but Ep 13.. I have no idea what's going to happen after the da lang part .. like kidnapping scene <_<

#432 SujuShinee<3

SujuShinee<3

Sujufanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2593 posts

Posted 23 January 2010 - 09:57 PM

LOL actually for ep 11 and 12, we were 100% correct for the most part.. but Ep 13.. I have no idea what's going to happen after the da lang part .. like kidnapping scene <_<

exactly!
Episode 13 is definitely going to be a surprising one.
Episode was predicted here on AF. But I still loved it :)
I hope that Episode 13 does better than episode 12 in ratings. I mean episode 12 gave very little info in the preview, but episode 13 even less, so it should have viewers anticipate it more

#433 xicee

xicee

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 550 posts

Posted 23 January 2010 - 10:06 PM

exactly!
Episode 13 is definitely going to be a surprising one.
Episode was predicted here on AF. But I still loved it :)
I hope that Episode 13 does better than episode 12 in ratings. I mean episode 12 gave very little info in the preview, but episode 13 even less, so it should have viewers anticipate it more

Yup, It hink Ep 13 ratings will go up =P, and this time, Show said somethign about HMS being # 1 on his show o.o

#434 SujuShinee<3

SujuShinee<3

Sujufanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2593 posts

Posted 23 January 2010 - 10:24 PM

Yup, It hink Ep 13 ratings will go up =P, and this time, Show said somethign about HMS being # 1 on his show o.o

Hi My Sweetheart has been #1 on this one cable channel place for a while now.
I dont know the details though
I think episode 12 had come in 1st again there too, not sure