433 replies to this topic

#321 Tuoimongmo2007

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 545 posts

Posted 16 January 2010 - 06:49 AM

View Postemolori96, on 16 January 2010 - 06:31 AM, said:

where did it say that they will be a wedding scene!?

can someone please translate the summary!?
please.

XiaoChengLin said that the news mentioned a wedding scene of BZ and Da Lang.

Edited by Tuoimongmo2007, 16 January 2010 - 04:02 PM.

#322 emolori96

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 340 posts

Posted 16 January 2010 - 06:58 AM

View PostTuoimongmo2007, on 16 January 2010 - 06:49 AM, said:

XiaoChengLin said that the news mention a wedding scene of BZ and Da Lang.

when did she mention it in the news !?

#323 Tuoimongmo2007

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 545 posts

Posted 16 January 2010 - 07:03 AM

View Postemolori96, on 16 January 2010 - 06:58 AM, said:

when did she mention it in the news !?
here!

Spoiler

#324 emolori96

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 340 posts

Posted 16 January 2010 - 07:14 AM

View PostTuoimongmo2007, on 16 January 2010 - 07:03 AM, said:

here!

Spoiler

ohhh i seee. oh my freaking god, thank you so much :D
yeahh i hope the ending its like the same exact as the novell :]

#325 POGA

Yo!

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,504 posts

Posted 16 January 2010 - 02:35 PM

Summary for Ep 12. Thank you, kitty99, for translating!! :yeah :thumbsup clapclap

View Postkitty99, on 16 January 2010 - 12:11 PM, said:

Thanks LuvMFBBTandHEYGIRL for posting the link for the summary. That fan art is so cool!! Well, I don't really like to do translations, but I could probably do a rough one. If anyone wants to add or change it, they can do so and sorry if it is off.

Well, it basically starts off by saying...

After XH realized that he really hurt BZ, he was really sad and didn't know what to do. So, he said "It doesn't matter if I am DL or if I am XH, the only thing that hasn't changed is that I love you." But, BZ was so mad that she couldn't listen to anything XH was saying to her. She said "I never want to see you again. I mean XH or DL to me never came into my life. I hope you stay as far away from me as possible." Finally, BZ decided she was going to leave that place. XZ, who knew about everything, was mad at XH for wanting to take revenge on BZ and was feeling sad for BZ decided to leave his job and leave Taiwan.

Meanwhile, ML couldn't stand seeing XH beating himself up, so she decided to (I think) comfort him. XH thinks whether his chance with BZ has ended. So, he decided to painfully give up his 6 year love for BZ and told XZ to take good care of her. XH told XZ that "3 years ago, you were willing to let go so that BZ could have her happiness. Well, my love for her isn't lesser than you, so I can do it too."

But, as a result of the radio station catching on fire, this brought the fates of BZ and XH back together again. XH said "BZ Jie, you have to remember that no matter whether I am XH or DL, I will still forever be the fool that loves you a lot. It doesn't matter if I die, you can't die with me here." The fact that XH was willing to give up his life for her touched her a lot and made her realize what her true feelings are.

BZ being the one saved had to face XH being in a coma and his family members blaming her about it made her start to blame herself. Luckily, XZ was there beside her and told her not to give up hope. So, BZ decided that she was going to try her best to make XH wake up. BZ couldn't stand XZ waiting for her and staying beside her that she told him to give up on her. XZ said, "I have let go a lot of things within these 10 years, but the only thing that I haven't let go is you!" BZ action made XZ lost it (I think that is how you phrase it).....

Well, that is the summary and that is the best I can do. ^_^* Again, sorry if it sounds weird because I'm not good at it. Well, we were kind of hoping at least a coma part for XH and there is. I really want to see how she will wake him up. Ohhh....getting exciting!! clapclap

Well....I was hoping I was wrong about the whole Xue-Hai's-Family-Blames-Bao-Zhu-For-His-Injuries thing. I seriously was, because that just causes more trouble....and it turns out that's what happened....

...on one hand, not surprising. On another hand.......urgh, more scenes of me wanting to just strangle Da Jie for probably talking down on/insulting Bao Zhu. And I wonder if this means even Er Jie blames Bao Zhu? Poor Bao Zhu....Xue Hai, WAKE UP!

Edited by POGA, 16 January 2010 - 02:36 PM.

#326 emolori96

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 340 posts

Posted 16 January 2010 - 04:26 PM

Omgg, XH is in coma!
i hope he wake up! dont blame BZ is not her fault :[
well i hope his family soon wont hate BZ for causing XH in coma! cause its not really her fault he is the one who told BZ to leave quickly and he stayed there! but i wonder how did XH get out of the radio station since is in fire.! ohh wait, probably the fireman went in and saved XH :]

#327 kitty99

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 504 posts

Posted 16 January 2010 - 04:50 PM

Oh...thanks POGA for posting it here. I didn't know...I thought it was Episode 12 thread that I was posting in. Haha....:loool:

Hmm....I really hope that those DL pics is a dream or something that he is having when he is in a coma....because I really want her to marry the now XH. I got so used to XH like that. I think I might actually get annoyed if XH did turn back into DL. I sincerely hope that doesn't happen..... :crying:

#328 SongOfDarkness

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 613 posts

Posted 16 January 2010 - 05:43 PM

Aww nooo i wanted her to be marrying actual XH as well...=[
Technically that would make more sense to the storyline anyway, they couldda worked something with how "Da Lang was a lie, Xue Hai is who he really is, so BZ should accept XH as he is now, DL is the past and should be forgotten" or something....pffft.
They are wasting XH's sexiness =.=#

But YAAAASSSS COMAA!!!! :yeah I wonder if it will have that tear theory i came up with a while ago....hope so!! >< *fingers crossed*

Only like...26-7 hours or so left!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xDD

#329 endlessjoy

Be Happy!

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,478 posts

Posted 16 January 2010 - 06:24 PM

Okay, no means to be cocky or anything, but I'm so happy that I was right in XH being in a coma!... well, I shouldn't be happy that he's in a coma, but I'm happy that I predicted it correctly. Yeah! ...okay enough of me being so childish again (lolz).

#330 SujuShinee<3

Sujufanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,593 posts

Posted 16 January 2010 - 06:34 PM

View Postendlessjoy, on 16 January 2010 - 06:24 PM, said:

Okay, no means to be cocky or anything, but I'm so happy that I was right in XH being in a coma!... well, I shouldn't be happy that he's in a coma, but I'm happy that I predicted it correctly. Yeah! ...okay enough of me being so childish again (lolz).
lol, when I read the summary myself, I was thinking, endlessjoy was right!! :)
high five!
haha, it's kind of sad that XH will be in a coma, but I guess that it is then that XZ needs to get the hint that BZ will always love XH/DL.
But if they tell you about the coma part, doesn't that mean that the fire scene wont be the last in episode 12?

#331 xicee

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 550 posts

Posted 16 January 2010 - 07:23 PM

=/, actually we kinda said there was going to be a short coma a while ago =.=

#332 endlessjoy

Be Happy!

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,478 posts

Posted 16 January 2010 - 07:51 PM

View Postxicee, on 16 January 2010 - 07:23 PM, said:

=/, actually we kinda said there was going to be a short coma a while ago =.=
Really?... so we were ALL right! (hehe)

An off-topic question:
Spoiler

#333 xicee

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 550 posts

Posted 16 January 2010 - 08:02 PM

View Postendlessjoy, on 16 January 2010 - 07:51 PM, said:

An off-topic question:
Spoiler

LOL, a bit abnormal?, too much chocolate =P

#334 SujuShinee<3

Sujufanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,593 posts

Posted 16 January 2010 - 08:07 PM

An off-topic question:
Spoiler
Spoiler

I can't wait for episode 12! I hope it goes into the hospital scene! :)
If it doesn't it'll be really sad, but as long as it goes far enough for the fire scene, i would be less disappointed ^_^

Edited by LuvMFBBTandHEYGIRL, 16 January 2010 - 08:10 PM.

#335 kitty99

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 504 posts

Posted 16 January 2010 - 10:14 PM

An off-topic question:
Spoiler

Spoiler

View PostLuvMFBBTandHEYGIRL, on 16 January 2010 - 08:07 PM, said:

Spoiler

I can't wait for episode 12! I hope it goes into the hospital scene! :)
If it doesn't it'll be really sad, but as long as it goes far enough for the fire scene, i would be less disappointed ^_^

Hmm....don't they air what is in the summary? And if they do, then it should go a little more ways past the hospital scene. I really hope all those DL pictures are XH's dreams when he is in the coma. It would be funny if in the dream DL was trying to get BZ back and she says that she fell in love with someone else. Then after all the pushing from DL, BZ says I fell in love with XH and he wakes up. I think that would be funny... ^_^* Ay...thinking up so much of ways of trying to convince myself that XH will not wake up and turn back to DL. :down

#336 SujuShinee<3

Sujufanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,593 posts

Posted 16 January 2010 - 11:04 PM

View Postkitty99, on 16 January 2010 - 10:14 PM, said:

Hmm....don't they air what is in the summary? And if they do, then it should go a little more ways past the hospital scene. I really hope all those DL pictures are XH's dreams when he is in the coma. It would be funny if in the dream DL was trying to get BZ back and she says that she fell in love with someone else. Then after all the pushing from DL, BZ says I fell in love with XH and he wakes up. I think that would be funny... ^_^* Ay...thinking up so much of ways of trying to convince myself that XH will not wake up and turn back to DL. :down
Yeah, but sometimes, it depends ...
Yup, and that will be awesome! 1 more day til Sunday! :)
Haha, that would be hilarious! if that does happen, I will laugh so hard after crying during the fire scene!
yeah, i want XH to stay and XH and BZ to fall in love with him not because of DL

#337 xicee

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 550 posts

Posted 16 January 2010 - 11:32 PM

Spoiler

I think so, because the slaps were not in the episode 11 summary I THINK lol xD clapclap

#338 POGA

Yo!

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,504 posts

Posted 17 January 2010 - 01:33 AM

An off-topic question:
Spoiler

Spoiler

Urgh...really did not wanna be right this time! So...how do you guys think Da Jie gets over it? I mean, Er Jie might blame BZ for a while, but since Er Jie knows everything that happens, she might forgive more quickly....OR it might be the other way around, because since Er Jie knows what happened, she thinks BZ is not appreciating XH.

I can't help but think BZ's dad will play a major part in Da Jie's acceptance...he appears to see BZ after hearing she was hurt? Something like that? (lolz, I really thought of 傷心來了, haha). And Bao Zhu shows her dedication...I'm betting Mo Li backs away fairly quickly. She likes Xue Hai and stuff, but it's not deep love yet. Xuezhang will probably be the one not backing away...

#339 alateria

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 544 posts

Posted 17 January 2010 - 04:40 AM

An off-topic question:
Spoiler

Spoiler

I wondered what they do, to make him wake up.
Let say, he is in a coma, and dreamt that he tried to get back BZ. BZ with him, will he still wake up. The dream is too nice.
So mayb your way will give him a scare to wake up. :lmao:

View PostPOGA, on 17 January 2010 - 01:33 AM, said:

Spoiler

Urgh...really did not wanna be right this time! So...how do you guys think Da Jie gets over it? I mean, Er Jie might blame BZ for a while, but since Er Jie knows everything that happens, she might forgive more quickly....OR it might be the other way around, because since Er Jie knows what happened, she thinks BZ is not appreciating XH.

I can't help but think BZ's dad will play a major part in Da Jie's acceptance...he appears to see BZ after hearing she was hurt? Something like that? (lolz, I really thought of 傷心來了, haha). And Bao Zhu shows her dedication...I'm betting Mo Li backs away fairly quickly. She likes Xue Hai and stuff, but it's not deep love yet. Xuezhang will probably be the one not backing away...

So that means, the dad's character is good?
The dad might have something to do with the relationship for BZ, XH and DJ.

傷心來了 - the influence of Show. haha....

Edited by alateria, 17 January 2010 - 04:42 AM.

#340 xicee

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 550 posts

Posted 17 January 2010 - 04:52 AM

View Postalateria, on 17 January 2010 - 04:40 AM, said:

Spoiler

I wondered what they do, to make him wake up.
Let say, he is in a coma, and dreamt that he tried to get back BZ. BZ with him, will he still wake up. The dream is too nice.
So mayb your way will give him a scare to wake up. :lmao:

So that means, the dad's character is good?
The dad might have something to do with the relationship for BZ, XH and DJ.

傷心來了 - the influence of Show. haha....

The dad should at least a bit of feelings towards his own daughter as in helping her :thumbsup

#341 Tuoimongmo2007

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 545 posts

Posted 17 January 2010 - 05:34 AM

So mostly likely he will not wake up until ep 13. Bleh......... so long...

Poor Senior. He never even had her love. Not even for a second.

Even though i do like summaries but i wished they had not revealed so much to the audience. But i'm happy that it's airing soon. Thank god.

#342 canadiangirl

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 707 posts

Posted 17 January 2010 - 05:38 AM

View PostTuoimongmo2007, on 17 January 2010 - 05:34 AM, said:

So mostly likely he will not wake up until ep 13. Bleh......... so long...

Poor Senior. He never even had her love. Not even for a second.

Even though i do like summaries but i wished they had not revealed so much to the audience. But i'm happy that it's airing soon. Thank god.

Oh! I've got another thought!! When Xh wakes up from coma, he's gonna pretend to be DL (like he doesn't remember being XH thus lying to BC again to gain her sympathy and love back?) Just a thought but that would drag episode 13 and rush the ending...

#343 xicee

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 550 posts

Posted 17 January 2010 - 05:41 AM

View Postcanadiangirl, on 17 January 2010 - 05:38 AM, said:

Oh! I've got another thought!! When Xh wakes up from coma, he's gonna pretend to be DL (like he doesn't remember being XH thus lying to BC again to gain her sympathy and love back?) Just a thought but that would drag episode 13 and rush the ending...

There's alot of plot that can be inserted in, but the drama is ending in ep13 =/, hard to tell :unsure:

#344 POGA

Yo!

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,504 posts

Posted 17 January 2010 - 05:44 AM

View Postcanadiangirl, on 17 January 2010 - 05:38 AM, said:

The thing with that is...I think XH's learned from his mistakes. At most, he'd let it drag for a day, because he knows how BZ hates to be lied to and doing this would just make her even more pissed. The only way XH would go back is if he lost his memory, and I doubt that will happen.

Urgh, I hope XH only dresses as DL to make a point about how he loves her as both men, and then returns to XH and says something like, "But this is me now. I can't go back to DL. I'm not Da Lung, I'm not naive like him, I'm not innocent like him, I'm not as kind/forgiving as him. I'm Xue Hai. But no matter who I am and what I've become, I still love you. I will always be the idiot that loves you."

#345 SujuShinee<3

Sujufanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,593 posts

Posted 17 January 2010 - 05:45 AM

View PostPOGA, on 17 January 2010 - 01:33 AM, said:

Hm ...
I think that after Er Jie sees that BZ really loves XH, she'll get over it.
But since Da Jie just doesnt like BZ, she'll probably be more hesitant to accept her.
But once she understands that she is still important in XH's life, just that he also loves BZ, she should get over it and despise BZ less.

Yeah, Da Jie might accept XH and BZ once seeing her own romantic life and how much she loves BZ's dad lets her see why XH and BZ are in love. Yup. XZ and ML seem to have different personalities.

#346 canadiangirl

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 707 posts

Posted 17 January 2010 - 05:49 AM

POGA, love that idea too! I don't want DL back! I want BC to accept that she is in love with Xh and I wanns see some sweet moments with XH!

#347 xiaochenglin

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 497 posts

Posted 17 January 2010 - 07:33 AM

View Postemolori96, on 16 January 2010 - 07:14 AM, said:

ohhh i seee. oh my freaking god, thank you so much :D
yeahh i hope the ending its like the same exact as the novell :]

Here is the news where I got from baidu:

大家很紧张的失火戏码,总之薛海住院了
宝茱也会在病床旁陪著他,用甜美的声音唤醒他

小说里的结局超甜的,章节名称是:两个我愿意
薛海和宝茱终於步入了结婚礼堂
宝茱要求在结婚证词中加入"林达浪"

"这一天,新娘嫁给了两个男人"

一个是薛海,一个是林达浪,让写结婚证书的人不知如何是好...

结婚进行曲变成了"达浪.达浪.....达浪达浪达浪...."

Hope they will follow the novel for their ending

#348 kitty99

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 504 posts

Posted 17 January 2010 - 07:39 AM

View Postcanadiangirl, on 17 January 2010 - 05:49 AM, said:

POGA, love that idea too! I don't want DL back! I want BC to accept that she is in love with Xh and I wanns see some sweet moments with XH!

I also want to see some sweet moments between BZ and XH...:V All they did was argue with each other ever since they meet up, so I want to see good loving moments between them. I wonder how they are going to explain about all those unseen pictures of DL.....really hope it is a dream.....

Hmm..POGA...that idea is good. I'm sure that Er Jie is going to forgive BZ more easier than Da Jie. I hope it doesn't take so long!

Oh...yeah!! It airs today....all of our questions will be answered today. :yeah

Edit: Thanks xiaochenglin for posting that news.

Spoiler

Edited by kitty99, 17 January 2010 - 07:48 AM.

#349 POGA

Yo!

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,504 posts

Posted 17 January 2010 - 09:12 AM

Nermal83 posted up a reasonable...and hopefully, what the storyline will be like...explanation for the pics of Da Lung with current Bao Zhu, which haven't aired yet, on the main HMS thread.

View PostNermal83, on 17 January 2010 - 09:03 AM, said:

Well... Da Lang IS Xue Hai... XH just basically "matured" and changed personality because he thought she had betrayed him. Deep down inside, he still has that innocent personality so I wouldn't be too surprised if they made him act more like DL when he wakes up.. without the wig though! ^_~

I think the picture might just be within his dream (if he's in a coma or something).... gee we really won't know until the last week what happens! XD

View PostPOGA, on 17 January 2010 - 09:07 AM, said:

Wait, no, that totally makes sense! If he's in a coma and thinking what BZ is saying to him, like, "GET UP YOU UGLY MUSHROOM HEAD!" or, since that doesn't work, "GET UP YOU CASANOVA-LIKE PRINCE! Don't you dare not wake up! I'll kill you if you don't wake up. You have to wake up!" And XH just imagines it, but imagines it as Da Lung. That's really likely, or something like that, this pic being an imagination/dream, not reality.

Like I said, I really hope this is what happens, and XH doesn't turn into DL permanently...please, no.

#350 endlessjoy

Be Happy!

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,478 posts

Posted 17 January 2010 - 09:16 AM

So Nermal seconds my speculation of XH being DL in his dreams. Yeah! I think that makes the most sense. As POGA said, just please don't let XH turn back into DL, that would just ruin the whole drama, like everyone has been saying.

#351 Nermal83

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 132 posts

Posted 17 January 2010 - 10:51 AM

Gee... we're already speculating on episode 13! XD (because I highly doubt there will be much hospital scenes tonight... maybe just 1-2 minutes at most...)

So let's get that thread started! ^_^

And we had guessed it right... he will be in a coma! XD

Gee we should write this show!

Edited by Nermal83, 17 January 2010 - 11:01 AM.

#352 canadiangirl

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 707 posts

Posted 17 January 2010 - 03:13 PM

It's on!! Who's watching now? Stupid pplive won't work for me for some reason but I'm gonn be youtubing it in a few minutes so I'll be about 20mins behind lol

#353 Nermal83

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 132 posts

Posted 17 January 2010 - 03:23 PM

So far so good! Pretty much as expected even time wise! ^_~

#354 kitty99

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 504 posts

Posted 17 January 2010 - 03:29 PM

View PostNermal83, on 17 January 2010 - 03:23 PM, said:

So far so good! Pretty much as expected even time wise! ^_~

Oh...cool!! :yeah We definately could write the show. :thumbsup I wish I could watch it live! But, pplive doesn't work for me eiither...for some reason. So, I guess I will have to wait. I wonder what the next preview is about.

#355 alateria

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 544 posts

Posted 17 January 2010 - 03:40 PM

I'm watching, but PPLive isn't very stable...keep hanging.
Still better than nothing.

Till now, it is about XZ and XH talk.

#356 canadiangirl

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 707 posts

Posted 17 January 2010 - 03:50 PM

View Postkitty99, on 17 January 2010 - 03:29 PM, said:

Oh...cool!! :yeah We definately could write the show. :thumbsup I wish I could watch it live! But, pplive doesn't work for me eiither...for some reason. So, I guess I will have to wait. I wonder what the next preview is about.

I'm watching in Youtube. Link below:

http://www.youtube.c...u/0/dEZcfBTwXpg

#357 Nermal83

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 132 posts

Posted 17 January 2010 - 04:09 PM

wow!!! The fire scenes are much earlier than expected (happening right now after just an hour)

And not only that, it was an electrical fire, not even an arson! We sorta misread that one! ^_^

#358 POGA

Yo!

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,504 posts

Posted 17 January 2010 - 04:10 PM

Actual HQ should be up momentarily...by 10AM PDT, at least. Actually, HMS is still airing in Taiwan (rofl)...it airs from 10 to 11:30 PM, right? It's 11PM there right now, haha. The youtube user canadianuser posted up always puts up vids right after, or as they are, airing.

I'm so tempted to watch, but....I'm gonna wait for HQ (but lolz, I'm clicking on random parts to watch, haha...oh noes).

Edited by POGA, 17 January 2010 - 04:13 PM.

#359 canadiangirl

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 707 posts

Posted 17 January 2010 - 04:14 PM

View PostPOGA, on 17 January 2010 - 04:10 PM, said:

Actual HQ should be up momentarily...by 10AM PDT, at least. Actually, HMS is still airing in Taiwan (rofl)...it airs from 10 to 11:30 PM, right? It's 11PM there right now, haha. The youtube user canadianuser posted up always puts up vids right after, or as they are, airing.

I'm so tempted to watch, but....I'm gonna wait for HQ

HEHE I applaud you for your resistance which I have none! Watchng it now low quality and unsubbed! LOL

#360 kitty99

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 504 posts

Posted 17 January 2010 - 04:16 PM

View Postcanadiangirl, on 17 January 2010 - 03:50 PM, said:

I'm watching in Youtube. Link below:

http://www.youtube.c...u/0/dEZcfBTwXpg

Thanks for the link to watch!! And thanks to Nermal83 for the updates. Hmm...so...electrical fire...yeah...I don't think anyone was thinking of that. I guess we were just thinking that for such a big building...electrical fire didn't seem plausible? Oh well...I don't know..but it is kind of nice to know there are some things were are wrong about because if it was exactly right on, then the show would be too predictable and may be boring for some people. I really want to know what the next episode preview is about! :thumbsup

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users