AF needs funding again

Photo

Jerry Yan is Super Slow to Warm Up, Michael Zhang Spent 10 Years to Become Buddies

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

#1 prella

prella

do it the ELLA~way.. ♡

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2501 posts

Posted 01 February 2010 - 05:53 AM

Jerry Yan is Super Slow to Warm Up, Michael Zhang Spent 10 Years to Become Buddies
Source: http://www.nownews.com/
Translation by: shyun_y @ http://asianfanatics.net

Posted Image

CTV and GTV's [Down With Love] has formally joined in the weekend idol dramas viewership ratings fight. Main casts – Michael Zhang, Xiao Xian, Amanda Zhou etc gathered to watch the debut telecast at the director's house on 31 Jan 2010. Up against strong opponent – TTV and SET's [Autumn Concerto], Michael who is starring as Jerry's buddy since primary school to university, said confidently, “Jerry's popularity in Asia is akin to Heavenly King Bae Yong Joon's. I believe the viewers will support their idols.”

Michael and Jerry have known each other for ten years. Earlier on, they had worked with each other in [Hot Shot], but it was only until in [Down With Love] that they both became good friends. Michael laughed and said, “Jerry is one who is slow to warm up to others. So now you know how powerful Ella is to have won his trust in just a matter of days.” Off-screen, the two big boys would often meet to play basketball and Lin Youwei would join them too. Michael added, “Guys always like to sweat it out. That adrenaline high is a good way to release stress.”

With their new drama's telecast, Michael felt excited and anxious, hence he made arrangement earlier with Xiao Xian, Yan Yi En and Amanda Zhou to gather at the director's house to watch the debut. He revealed while hosting outdoors for another programme, he once made a wish before the Taichung temple and his wish came true. This time, he also wished for [DWL]'s debut telecast viewership rating to break 3. If his wish comes true, the producer Ke Yi Qin and him will go give thanks at the temple again.

#2 clokies

clokies

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 01 February 2010 - 06:51 AM

im sure his wish will come true, ive just watched the 1st episode and it was really funny now i have something to replace AC when it finishes.

Ella and Jerrys chemistry is really great in this show, cant wait to see how it unfolds

#3 lucillavis

lucillavis

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 01 February 2010 - 06:37 PM

Can`t wait to see the first subbed episode of DWL!
Michael is one sexy guy, too! It`s great that he became friends with Jerry!

#4 franzii

franzii

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 408 posts

Posted 04 February 2010 - 01:56 PM

I just watched the first episode.
and i TELL YOU. YOU SHOULD START WATCHING IT.
coz you might be left-behind with the latest trend! :))

it was super awesome! I love how Ella acts. I was laughing the whole time. :))) XD
Jerry Yan too. he's very nice in this drama. :P and how he speak to Ella. very funny. :))

JIA YOU DOWN WITH LOVE!!!

#5 judayette

judayette

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 600 posts

Posted 04 February 2010 - 03:28 PM

ha ha ha...I was like what the...did Michael really knew Jerry that long?....Oh My these both good looking guys are friends but not that close? :ohmy

.......OK...so Jerry is slow to warm up to others....well I guess it's because of Jerry's former co-stars who were the one putting wall for themselves and it's not Jerry...maybe they believe on negative reports about Jerry;s personality....in short....they never tried comprehending Jerry's true persona....

But thanks to ELLA...SHE had melted the ice on JERRY.... primarily because ELLA is called by many(including Jerry)... as LITTLE SUNSHINE to everyone....... :V .

Wow KUDOS to Ella...for these days...Jerry has known to be the BIG KID...A sensible person, a thoughtful friend, a caring and loving son to his mother.....and an IDOL that loved his fans so much. And that counts a lot, guys.....right? :hifive

Well, JIA YOU DWL...JIA YOU ELLA and JERRY... :iloveyou: :iloveyou: :iloveyou: