do it the ELLA~way.. ♡

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,501 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 03:44 PM

F.I.R.'s Faye and Real might wed in Las Vegas
Source: Yahoo! News

Posted Image

Andy Lau, Leon Lai and Miriam Yeung did it first, on the sly. Then Jordan Chan and Cherrie Ying announced and did it on Valentine's Day. Now Faye Chan and Real Huang of Taiwanese rock group F.I.R. are tempted to exchange vows in Las Vegas.

In December 2007, Real "proposed" to Faye during their concert with what he jokingly called a 100-carat ring (it was about half the size of a person's fist).

Along with F.I.R. member Ian Chen, the trio was in town last Friday to promote their latest album Let's Smile. It is their fifth album since the band was formed five years ago by Ian, the band leader and renowned music producer. The effort also marks vocalist Faye and guitarist Real's first foray into producing their own music.

Being both each other's band mates and partners, did the music couple ever quarrel in the recording studio?

"There were definitely times we disagreed," said Faye, 28. "But you can choose to call it a quarrel or just talking loudly! (Laughs) It's our first attempt, and we didn't understand each other most of the time."

Her boyfriend immediately followed, "When the final product came out, we realized our vision was the same, just that we didn't know how to express it."

It's not the first time the two have had run-ins in the public eye. One of the songs on Let's Smile was written by Real as an apology to Faye after they quarreled onstage during a rehearsal for 2008's Beijing Olympics. As he couldn't bring himself to apologise, he penned the song 'Memorial Day'.

Although the lovebirds are not one to hide their displeasure with each other, their bond is undeniable. They spent Valentine's Day in Vegas, and ran into the wedding of Jordan and Cherrie.

"It was very heartwarming. Especially to find a soulmate in the celebrity circles. I also wish Blackie (who recently proposed to his singer girlfriend Christine Fan) all the best," said Real, 29.

"It's not bad marrying there! It's quick and low-profile. Very suitable for celebrities," he added.

Asked if band leader Ian, who was laughing by the side, would object to their marriage, Real sheepishly said, "I don't think he can, right?"

Let's Smile is available at all major music stores.

#2 chouchic

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 10:06 PM

How cute!! They should definitely get married soon! They have been engaged for 3 years already

#3 ♪ Duffy ♥

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 204 posts

Posted 02 March 2010 - 12:06 AM

They've been engaged for a long time already. Getting married will be really good for them :)

#4 TataLOVESJayChou

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 328 posts

Posted 02 March 2010 - 02:15 AM

Writing a song is a great way to apologise. (:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users