28 replies to this topic

#1 Karla0809

Karla0809

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 02:32 PM

Hey, my friends and I have always wondered if asian guys would be attracted to hispanic girls. I am puertorican and I have lived all my life in Puerto Rico and even though you could see a lot of variety in physical traits we don't have a lot of asians there. Moving to United States put a different perspective since I have seen a lof of different races and interacial relationships. Would an asian be attractive to an hispanic girl or do they prefer to date asian girls or someone that are closely to their cultural believes?

#2 Goldencarp

Goldencarp

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3297 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 02:37 PM

I've seen some on Youtube. Same for black and white girls

#3 BukAlan

BukAlan

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 157 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 01:37 AM

hispanic chicks are HOT!!

honestly though, if a girl is cute.... she's cute. race/color/whatever can't take that away. if a girl is hot and wants to date me, i'm all for it.

#4 Karla0809

Karla0809

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 04:35 AM

I'm asking cause I find asian guys to be very attractive but it really seems very hard the get their attention, so that gets you wondering if for some reason they don't feel attracted to hispanic girls (in this case puertoricans).

#5 Goldencarp

Goldencarp

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3297 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 07:51 AM

It depends on your looks and personality, and if he feels he can relate in any way.

SO OFTEN girls don't understand it's not JUST always about looking pretty.

It's not always about race, although usually about (but not always) similiar culture. So if an asian is westernized then they're more likely to be possibly attracted to non-asians. You gotta have something in common so we feel we can relate and not be boring or do anything to turn us off

#6 ashng88

ashng88

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 615 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 08:16 AM

i don't really have any cultural/ethnicity preferences, if i find that i'm attracted to a girl then its all good. but i guess having someone that can speak chinese makes it easier for me to communicate cuz sometimes switching in between languages i tend to forget words... lol

too bad i'm in canada. lol

#7 Karla0809

Karla0809

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 01:38 PM

It depends on your looks and personality, and if he feels he can relate in any way.

SO OFTEN girls don't understand it's not JUST always about looking pretty.

It's not always about race, although usually about (but not always) similiar culture. So if an asian is westernized then they're more likely to be possibly attracted to non-asians. You gotta have something in common so we feel we can relate and not be boring or do anything to turn us off

I agree with you 100%, its not always about looks and looking pretty, and it all depends on personality and how the two connect and stuff. But if you don't know the person; for example, I go to the library and I see this guy and as soon as I see him I felt attracted to him; just by looking at me he won't know either the things we have in common or my personality, how could I get his attention? I mean, it could always happen that you see him but don't know how to approach the whole situation and I have heard a lot of asian guys are shy. Like how can a girl let him know that she feels attracted to him without being forward. You know that kind of stuff, especially when the different of cultures plays a part in all of it.

i don't really have any cultural/ethnicity preferences, if i find that i'm attracted to a girl then its all good. but i guess having someone that can speak chinese makes it easier for me to communicate cuz sometimes switching in between languages i tend to forget words... lol

too bad i'm in canada. lol

It happens to me all the time. Having spanish and english at the tip of my tongue all the time makes it a little bit confusing, so it really helps to have someone that understand the same language to avoid confusion. But I'm up to the point that I'm really tired of the same type of guys (which mean hispanic/puertorican guys); it has come to be all the same to me. Being in the states opened a new curiosity in me and I find it really interesting to know someone from a different culture, believes, languages, etc to be taught how to be more tolerant and open minded on different outakes in life from different perspectives.

#8 Goldencarp

Goldencarp

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3297 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 01:48 AM

I can percieve when a girl may be attracted or interested in me but the approach is another

Girls say asian guys can be hard to get but at the same time girls usually don't make the approach.

Asian guys in general are different from most white, black and Hispanic guys, so the way they percieve and would approach white, black and / or Hispanic guys wouldn't work on most Asian guys. We don't like aggressive, extra loud or snobby people. I think many Asians in general are more passive

If you treat us like a foreigner it turns us off (even when they are) and that also means don't stereotype us. Don't always assume things like we all came over from China / Asia (FOB), always eat with chopsticks (although I know how), not good at English and only speak Asian language at home or with friends, only eat Asian food, all like dramas or watch TVB, only listen to asian music, etc.

Not all of us are like that

Although I sometimes eat asian food or if I'm at a restaurant, use chopsticks and sometimes listen to asian music

#9 Karla0809

Karla0809

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 02:27 AM

The reason why I'm asking this here is because I want to know. I'm not stereotyping and absolutely don't have any perception of how asian guys are, it's all the way around. I'm interested in knowing them and how they think and are as an individual. I know for a fact that not everybody is the same regarding race or cultural beliefs.

I'm not aggressive at all and since like you say, normally asian guys tend to be more passive, I'm trying to figure out a way that an approach can happen without any misunderstanding or expectations at all.

It would be the same with the rest of us (non-asian), I don't appreciate it when people think all Hispanics are the same when in reality there's a lot of differences between us. I like watching asian movies and dramas an even listen to some asian music which proves that we are not the same. I'm trying to expand my knowledge and proof that I'm not as close minded as some people are and is willing to get to know somebody regarding race/culture/religion, etc.

#10 muta

muta

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 914 posts

Posted 10 May 2011 - 03:28 AM

Yes

#11 SeasonVet

SeasonVet

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted 10 May 2011 - 03:36 AM

we love our tan Latinas.

#12 Anime_X

Anime_X

Coke Addict, mmm Coca Cola

• Forum Crew
  • 3280 posts

Posted 13 May 2011 - 07:11 PM

Hispanic/latino girls are hot hot hot lol.... Also yes im asian....

#13 Antoine

Antoine

a.k.a. twinspirit

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2773 posts

Posted 19 May 2011 - 08:52 PM

To answer the topic question............. YES, they must be.

Interesting case and fact.............Cuba

For a period of time, this country only allowed Chinese men/workers into the country.

Most of them ended up marrying black and/or spanish women.

The result was a new race/breed of children who were hybrids of both eastern and carribean cultures.

What some may consider a bit strange or odd, is that government authorities actually encouraged this.
If you were to marry someone of your own race, you could have been accused of ' inter-racial ' breeding,
which was actually looked down upon by those in power. Most of the authorative figures at the time were
themselves of mixed races, so they tried to standardize/promote this concept as a favored idealology.

Edited by twinspirit, 20 May 2011 - 01:50 PM.

#14 Jay55101

Jay55101

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 21 May 2011 - 12:06 AM

Asians like Hispanics; usually as long as they're not too dark; everyone has they're own cultural preference, but I find that many of my Asian friends; including myself are into light colored faces. It's nothing more than preference than racial. Tan is just fine.

#15 skYmaster

skYmaster

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 746 posts

Posted 22 May 2011 - 07:25 PM

It all depends on the person. I donĀ“t think that the racial background is that significant.

#16 ejay1

ejay1

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 116 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 02:58 AM

hmmm asian-americans probably have no problem dating hispanic girls...I mean all you have to do is watch Harold & Kumar go to white castle

#17 Olive Juice

Olive Juice

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 834 posts

Posted 04 June 2011 - 09:21 AM

I'm asking cause I find asian guys to be very attractive but it really seems very hard the get their attention, so that gets you wondering if for some reason they don't feel attracted to hispanic girls (in this case puertoricans).

You should consider moving to California. Plenty of Asian guy and Hispanic/Latina girl couples here. :thumbsup

Edited by Olive Juice, 04 June 2011 - 09:24 AM.

• Hot*Treasure*in*the*Snow likes this

#18 Goldencarp

Goldencarp

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3297 posts

Posted 08 June 2011 - 11:57 PM

saw a pretty latina the other day and thought she was attractive

#19 DreamWeaver1337

DreamWeaver1337

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 983 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 01:14 AM

They might be the best-looking women on Earth.

#20 3Lucky7s

3Lucky7s

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 10:17 AM

For certain guys like myself, Hispanic girls are one of the most beautiful in existence. LOL, not even kidding. Obviously it depends on the individual themselves, you can be pretty or not. However, pretty Hispanic girls > most other girls in general.

#21 Hot*Treasure*in*the*Snow

Hot*Treasure*in*the*Snow

Hungry Vampire <3

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1640 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 02:11 PM

You should consider moving to California. Plenty of Asian guy and Hispanic/Latina girl couples here. Posted Image

Yes your perfect gf and youPosted Image 2 full rounds Posted Image

#22 SassyViet

SassyViet

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 724 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 06:51 PM

They don't age well most turn into big tubby mamasita
  • Coralie and Tokyokirei like this

#23 S. Ngai

S. Ngai

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 08 June 2013 - 09:28 PM

I can't lie, I live in a hispanic neighborhood, it's fun, but I still feel the need to date an Asian even though Hispanic girls are amazing <3
  • Coralie likes this

#24 kasuso

kasuso

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 287 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 06:44 AM

Yes I have seen some attractive hispanic girls, but you see, Asian guy's like myself are a bit conservative so we usually don't have the guts :/ up tah you gurl!

#25 gxu2k3

gxu2k3

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 07:51 PM

Yes, some Latinas are HOT

#26 DutchAsianGuy

DutchAsianGuy

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 16 October 2013 - 03:45 PM

Yeah, I'm attracted towards latinas. But its not because of their race.
They are gorgeous. Good looks and nice body. Hell, they know how to have fun.
But its not about race, you guys. All I see are beautiful or very hot woman that I want.
Those that have a latina girlfriend, enjoy it. And those that havent: What are you waitin for??!! They like you too!!
Go out!! Have fun with every kind of girl. White, asian, black, hispanic. Show your confidence!!

#27 royale

royale

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 129 posts

Posted 19 October 2013 - 05:43 AM

It ALWAYS depends on the girl. If she is close to the universally attractive average (golden ratios, healthy skin, etc) then yes. I will say this though, Latinas, Argentinians, Brazillians, Columbians and the rest have blessed bums.

#28 tfz4evatfz

tfz4evatfz

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted 28 October 2013 - 05:48 PM

I can be. Usually not that much, but I find Eva Longoria who is a Hispanic very attractive. It depends on the girl really.

#29 tonyninja92

tonyninja92

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 May 2014 - 12:35 AM

I am an asian guy and I like a hispanic girl at school.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users