AF needs funding again

- - - - -

Life as a trainee in JYP, YG, or SM entertainment?

2 replies to this topic

#1 kekkiumai

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 May 2010 - 10:56 AM

do trainees have to pay during their training period? or is trainees provided with shelter/ food and allowances? because if you're all alone in Korea training and don't have any one to back you up with expenses i doubt you can find a part time job with their hectic training schedules? someone please tell me how their training system work and what are the benefits. if you know please tell me. thanks in advance.

#2 BringHappy

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 July 2010 - 02:03 AM

no, SM provided you shelter, food, etc...but if you come practice late, they will warn you by charging you an amount of money, if you late the second time, the money double up and continue until you not dare to go late. Being a SM trainee is pretty harsh, I usually have sore throat, body aches, and sometimes i cant even move but i MUST move or else...
but if it's your dream then go ahead, it will pay off ~=)

#3 tickled41

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 03:39 AM

@BringHappy

There are a lot of rumours about SME. I've been a long-term fan of a lot of their stars, but i'm a little doubtful of the company...

I know the training's really hard and a lot of people drop out from it, but from a trainee perspective.. did they ever harass you? I don't know how else to say this but, um, do they beat you? -_-

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users