AF needs funding again

Photo
- - - - -

What do asian guys think of white girls?

• Please log in to reply
92 replies to this topic

#1 missxdeborah

missxdeborah

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 09 May 2010 - 04:30 PM

Hi!

my name is Deborah and I live in Holland.
I really like asian guys, mostly Korean or Japanese guys. I look like a typical white girl. Blond hair, light skin and blue/grey eyes.
This summer I go to Japan for 5 weeks ( yeaaaah :iloveyou: )

but my question noww is... What do asian guys think of white girls?

do they like them, think there ugly? I know it is just a guys preference, but still I like to know, what asian guys really think of white girls.

#2 Goldencarp

Goldencarp

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3297 posts

Posted 09 May 2010 - 04:59 PM

Okay ... blond hair, light skin and blue/grey eyes ... sounds attractive, although I would prefer blue, green, brown or hazel eyes over gray. Height and build you didn't say so no comment. In my taste ... if you're short and skinny ... then yeah

I can find taller girls with some meat on them and maybe big boobs attractive ... but I wouldn't typically go out with them

Also Asian guys usually don't want girls who are really loud, aggressive, snobby or demanding. I don't know why ANY guy would. Although there may be some guys who want a girl who's sort of more assertive but not neccessarily aggressive. Some guys put up with a girl's attitude but it depends to what extent

I also say have a sense of humour. I once joked about the color of panties and a girl got all offended. I was just having fun about it and laughed. Why be so serious all the time??? Yeah you gotta have a sense of humour. Although I don't think the East and West share much of the same humour so over there it's probably different

#3 LimitS

LimitS

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 09 May 2010 - 05:15 PM

personally myself i have pretty much only dated white girls, plenty of good looking asian girls, but just the light brown hair to blonde hair and the blue to green eyes fits my descriptions of my perfect girl

#4 missxdeborah

missxdeborah

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 09 May 2010 - 05:43 PM

Okay ... blond hair, light skin and blue/grey eyes ... sounds attractive, although I would prefer blue, green, brown or hazel eyes over gray. Height and build you didn't say so no comment. In my taste ... if you're short and skinny ... then yeah

I can find taller girls with some meat on them and maybe big boobs attractive ... but I wouldn't typically go out with them

Also Asian guys usually don't want girls who are really loud, aggressive, snobby or demanding. I don't know why ANY guy would. Although there may be some guys who want a girl who's sort of more assertive but not neccessarily aggressive. Some guys put up with a girl's attitude but it depends to what extent

I also say have a sense of humour. I once joked about the color of panties and a girl got all offended. I was just having fun about it and laughed. Why be so serious all the time??? Yeah you gotta have a sense of humour. Although I don't think the East and West share much of the same humour so over there it's probably different

I'm am not very heigh, 1.64 and I'am slender but not really skinny:) haha the men in Holland don't really like these girls either :pleh I have a lott of girl friends who are reallly like really loud, but usually I'am a bit shy around guys but not to shy. But my charater is not really like a asian girl, I think I'am a bit more outgoing

well..If a guy jokes about my panties..I would probaly laugh haha I mean thats funny. I think that western girls don't really feel offended about that kinds of things. Of course you have always exceptions. I don't really know how asian girls react to that kinds of things, but here in holland boys make a lot of seksual kind of jokes, and we girls don't really mind.

But tomorror or so I shall post a photo of me:)

#5 SomeAsianDude

SomeAsianDude

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1617 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 05:18 AM

I think as long as you are respectful and nice, any asian guy will like you. I suggest you dun talk so much (and loud), like its all about you or whatever but be attentive and curious lol I think most asian guys like dependable girls rather than independent girls... just my opinion :)

#6 Zero Regret

Zero Regret

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 360 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 07:34 AM

I've never dated a white girl and its rare for me to like them but everyone is different. I'm just very picky with white girls that's all. I'm sure there's an asian guy out there that would want to be with u.

#7 shellyagal

shellyagal

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 11:01 AM

I'm sure there's an Asian guy out there that would want to be with you. And If you like someone let him about how you feel. You can send an anonymous crush to your heart throb using AAfter search box. They only disclose your identity if your crush feels the same way as you do. Here is what you need to write in the search box:
crush:your email: email of crush 1 : email of crush 2 : email of crush 3
then click web search button. Let the magic of love makes all of you happy

#8 thepond

thepond

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 03:53 PM

you dont need to worry, if an asian grew up in a western culture, namely (America, or Australia) chances are, they'll feel attractive to white chicks more than asian chicks.. HOWEVER, most asian guys think they dont have a chance with white chicks, which i find wierd, so they tend to stick to asians more..
me.. i get along with white chicks wayy better than i get along with asians - i love the carefree attitude and easy going nature.

#9 Blazing_royale

Blazing_royale

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 484 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 03:58 PM

^like the person above said. if they're asian and they're born in western cultures chances are they are attracted to white girls. i myself am attracted to white girls but i happen to be in an environment where its all asian so its hard for me to get in contact with a white girl.

#10 missxdeborah

missxdeborah

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 04:56 PM

you dont need to worry, if an asian grew up in a western culture, namely (America, or Australia) chances are, they'll feel attractive to white chicks more than asian chicks.. HOWEVER, most asian guys think they dont have a chance with white chicks, which i find wierd, so they tend to stick to asians more..
me.. i get along with white chicks wayy better than i get along with asians - i love the carefree attitude and easy going nature.

I really notice that here in holland. For some reason I have a hard time to flirt with asian boys, they are really shy.... :unsure: I think too that they think that they just don't have a change or something. But I hope that the boys in Japan are not too shy...

But I'am a little bit affraid ( I know it is really dumb :blush ) that not western asian like in Japan will think I'am strange. Because I look totally different than the asian girls, with my blond hair and blue eyes and so. I don't think they see western people very often in real life.

#11 wutang

wutang

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 424 posts

Posted 11 May 2010 - 01:46 AM

People are attracted to attractive people, race is a minor issue.

Japan is actually notorious for being the shyest people in the world, so I doubt your going to find a guy there. I don't know the issue in holland, but in America ALOT of asian guys know how to get with white girls, so if your looking to hook up with asian guys you go to America.
  • Simplemind likes this

#12 jackandjerry

jackandjerry

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 11 May 2010 - 07:34 AM

I am an Asian guy and the only white girls I find attractive are: Nicole Kidman, Selena Gomez, and Taylor Swift. that's all...

#13 hyphen

hyphen

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 11 May 2010 - 01:04 PM

Sorry to burst your bubble but as of 2010*, Selena Gomez is culturally, socially, and politically a latina not a white female.

Edited by hyphen, 11 May 2010 - 01:06 PM.

• MAL likes this

#14 maxxy

maxxy

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 329 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 04:50 PM

what a question would this be? if you could communicate well i see no problem at all

#15 michl

michl

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 17 May 2010 - 09:08 PM

Hi!

I really like asian guys, mostly Korean or Japanese guys. I look like a typical white girl. Blond hair, light skin and blue/grey eyes.

do they like them, think there ugly? I know it is just a guys preference, but still I like to know, what asian guys really think of white girls.

Most Asian guys think that blond Dutch girls are very beautiful and exotic.

However, because most white English/American girls do not find Asian guys very attractive, from bad experiences, most Asian guys would be shy to talk to a blond white girl.

You would need to explain to the Japanese/Korean guys you meet that you are from Holland, and that Dutch girls love Asian guys. Then, the Asian guys will open up to you and fall in love with you!

I have been to Holland, and I can speak some Dutch, so I know that Dutch girls are much more friendly towards Asian guys than English/American girls.

see http://miclltan.typepad.com/blog/

#16 Simplemind

Simplemind

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 381 posts

Posted 18 May 2010 - 01:15 AM

White girls can be very pretty and attractive too. However, many Asian guys find white girls too loud and outgoing. That is especially for Dutch girls, as Dutch ppl are very open about things while asians are more conservative. There are also those cultural differences. Though Dutch people are usually kind and warm, they aren't very open to cultural differences and they think that their way is superior. Also, Dutch girls aren't as pretty as western girls from other countries. According to Asian standards, 80% of the Dutch girls would be considered fat. Also, their sense of fashion is a bit lacking. Asian girls prefer to show their tight legs and in Holland you'll barely see any Dutch girls with short skirts or mini jeans. In the UK however, the western girls are way more fashionable. Their sense of fashion is more similar to the Asian styles. The girls there are physically more attractive than in Holland. Walk down the streets of London and you'll notice a huge difference compared to Amsterdam/Rotterdam. I lived in both places, so these are first hand experienced. They are however fully subjective, cuz it's just my opinion. And I'm just generalizing. Of course you'll find exceptions. But I think this is mostly why you don't see that many Asian guys with white chicks in Holland compared to the UK.

#17 michl

michl

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 18 May 2010 - 04:47 AM

White girls can be very pretty and attractive too. However, many Asian guys find white girls too loud and outgoing. That is especially for Dutch girls, as Dutch ppl are very open about things while asians are more conservative. There are also those cultural differences. Though Dutch people are usually kind and warm, they aren't very open to cultural differences and they think that their way is superior. Also, Dutch girls aren't as pretty as western girls from other countries. According to Asian standards, 80% of the Dutch girls would be considered fat. Also, their sense of fashion is a bit lacking. Asian girls prefer to show their tight legs and in Holland you'll barely see any Dutch girls with short skirts or mini jeans. In the UK however, the western girls are way more fashionable. Their sense of fashion is more similar to the Asian styles. The girls there are physically more attractive than in Holland. Walk down the streets of London and you'll notice a huge difference compared to Amsterdam/Rotterdam. I lived in both places, so these are first hand experienced. They are however fully subjective, cuz it's just my opinion. And I'm just generalizing. Of course you'll find exceptions. But I think this is mostly why you don't see that many Asian guys with white chicks in Holland compared to the UK.

I quite agree with you that Dutch girls are loud and outgoing, they are the loudest and most outgoing in Europe! But I like outgoing girls, it is great fun.

You are quite right to say that Dutch girls are very kind and warm- hearted, I am not sure if they are the kindest in Europe, though because Danish girls are also extremely kind and warm-hearted.

However, I believe that Dutch girls are as pretty as English girls, and I like Dutch food, Dutch fashion, and singing Dutch songs in a Dutch pub with white Dutch friends.

I had a white Dutch girlfriend before and my cousin is married to a white Dutch girl.

I have lived both in London and in Amsterdam, and I found a big difference in the mentality of the people. Although I do speak better English than I speak Dutch, I have found that the white Dutch people treat Asians ( Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Vietnamese ) as equals and I could have close intimate white Dutch friends and I could marry a white Dutch girl.

On the other hand, I have found it very hard to be accepted as an equal by the white English people, and nearly impossible to marry a white English girl. I had a white Polish girlfriend in London, but no white English girlfriend.

In Holland, I would say that 6 out of 10 Asian men ( Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Vietnamese ) living in Holland and speaking fluent Dutch would be married to a white Dutch girl because the Dutch people are really friendly to Asians.

In the UK, I would say that only 1 out of 10 Asian men ( Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Vietnamese ) living in the UK and speaking fluent English would be married to a white English girl because the English people think that they are superior to the Chinese men.

You never really see an Asian man ( Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Vietnamese ) with a white English girl in London, and if you ever see an Asian men ( CJKV ) with a white girl in London, you can be sure that most of the time, the white girl would be a French girl, a Polish girl, an Italian girl, maybe a Dutch girl, but very rarely a white English girl.

Having said that, London is a much more interesting city than Amsterdam.

#18 Frozen_Delusion

Frozen_Delusion

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 256 posts

Posted 18 May 2010 - 08:16 AM

@TS: First you have to answer what kind of asian do you like, such as...

The FOB or the ABC

FOB-those with somewhat of a accent and have those asian hairstyle.

ABC-Those born in the states.

btw, most FOB have this "inferior" feeling toward white girl. so your chances with them is pretty slim.

Edited by Frozen_Delusion, 18 May 2010 - 08:18 AM.

#19 Simplemind

Simplemind

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 381 posts

Posted 18 May 2010 - 01:19 PM

In Holland, I would say that 6 out of 10 Asian men ( Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Vietnamese ) living in Holland and speaking fluent Dutch would be married to a white Dutch girl because the Dutch people are really friendly to Asians.

In the UK, I would say that only 1 out of 10 Asian men ( Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Vietnamese ) living in the UK and speaking fluent English would be married to a white English girl because the English people think that they are superior to the Chinese men.

You never really see an Asian man ( Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Vietnamese ) with a white English girl in London, and if you ever see an Asian men ( CJKV ) with a white girl in London, you can be sure that most of the time, the white girl would be a French girl, a Polish girl, an Italian girl, maybe a Dutch girl, but very rarely a white English girl.

Having said that, London is a much more interesting city than Amsterdam.

I would say that 6 out of 10 is exaggerated. You don't see that many Asian guys with white chicks in Holland. Though I agree that girls in Holland are easier to approach. I've been with a Dutch white girl before and she was quite nice and more open than asian girls. But she had some traits that were just nagging me. I think it's the cultural differences. Anyway, I do think that most UK girls are more physically attractive, but also harder to approach. UK ppl are more conservative compared to Dutch people.

#20 sky-23

sky-23

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 452 posts

Posted 18 May 2010 - 05:29 PM

I myself am from holland and to be honest i do really think that asian man feel insecure to walk up to a white gurl and try to hook up with them as you dont see a lot of asian guys and a white gurl couple. honestly if you would in a club here in holland not a lot of women would look at an asian guy, i can imagine that the guys might feel insecure.
personally i enjoy talkin with dutch guys they are the most fun kinda women to talk to real down to earth :)

deborah i quess its more about if you open for contact with asians or not do you show the guys that you are interested?

#21 michl

michl

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 19 May 2010 - 02:18 AM

I would say that 6 out of 10 is exaggerated. You don't see that many Asian guys with white chicks in Holland. Though I agree that girls in Holland are easier to approach. I've been with a Dutch white girl before and she was quite nice and more open than asian girls. But she had some traits that were just nagging me. I think it's the cultural differences. Anyway, I do think that most UK girls are more physically attractive, but also harder to approach. UK ppl are more conservative compared to Dutch people.

I am only referring to those Asian guys who grew up in Holland speaking fluent Dutch, those Asian guys who speak and read fluent Dutch, I would say that 6 out of 10 Asian guys would have had a white Dutch girlfriend, although you have to understand that in Holland, a lot of young couple do not actually get married officially, they just live together in a de facto relationship.

The biggest problem with Asian guys in Holland is that most of them cannot speak and read fluent Dutch, most Asian guys in Holland only speak and read English, so that makes it very difficult for those Asian guys to really understand the real white Dutch people and to make friends with the white Dutch girls.

And to make it worse for the Asian guys for can only speak and read English, you have to understand that a lot of those young white Dutch girls who have learned to speak English and to watch Hollywood movies, those white Dutch girls have been heavily influenced by the Anglo media and the Anglo/British culture and those girls have started to copy the white Anglo/British girls in their mentality and way of thinking, they have become more like English/American white girls and they would tend to look down on the Asian guys just like the white English/American girls look down on the Asian guys.

I have met some white Dutch girls who spoke really fluent English, and those white Dutch girls were just like the white English girls, those white Dutch girls were no longer real white Dutch girls, they had become white English girls and they did not want to go out with Asian guys anymore.

Over the past few years, globalization and the spread of the English language and of Hollywood movies around the world have heavily influenced the mentality and the way of thinking of the white people in the non- Anglo/British countries, especially the younger generation. You can see this happening in Sweden, France, Holland, Germany, Italy, everywhere, and the young Swedish, French, Dutch, German, Italian people have learned to copy the more racist attitudes of the Anglo/British countries.

For instance, in Sweden, the white Swedish people who are over 35 years old are very liberal, and very friendly towards the Asian guys ( Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Vietnamese ), but the white Swedish people who are under 35 years old, those younger white Swedish people like to speak English and they like to look down on the Asian guys, just like the young white English/American people look down on the Asian guys.

It is the same thing happening in France. The white French girls who are over 35 years old are very liberal and they like to go out with Asian guys. However, the younger white French girls under 35 years old, especially if they have travelled to the UK or America, the younger French girls have been heavily influenced by the Anglo/British media and those younger white French girls tend to look down on the Asian guys.

It is the same thing all over the world, and until such time as China, Japan and other Asian countries can assert greater political and cultural influence, particularly through the international media and blockbuster movies, things will not get better for the Asian guys around the world.

I myself am from holland and to be honest i do really think that asian man feel insecure to walk up to a white gurl and try to hook up with them as you dont see a lot of asian guys and a white gurl couple. honestly if you would in a club here in holland not a lot of women would look at an asian guy, i can imagine that the guys might feel insecure.
personally i enjoy talkin with dutch guys they are the most fun kinda women to talk to real down to earth :)

I quite agree with you. If I walked into a club in the UK or America, I would get the feeling that the white English/American girls did not like me, and I would never try to talk to the white girls. I would just walk out of the club.

However, if I walked into a club in Holland, or Sweden or France, things would get a lot more complicated.

I can actually speak fluently 7 or 8 European languages, Swedish, Danish, Dutch, English, German, Spanish, French, Italian and I can speak some Norwegian, Portuguese, Romanian, Croatian, Serbian, Russian, Bulgarian, Czech, Slovak, Ukrainian, and if I spent more time living in any of those countries, I could become fluent very quickly. For instance, I could become fluent in Norwegian if I spent another 2 or 3 weeks in Norway.

Therefore, if I went into a club, if most of the white girls were speaking Dutch, I would speak Dutch and join them. If the white girls spoke Swedish, I would speak Swedish and I would join them too. And if the white girls spoke French, I would speak French and I would definitely join those girls.

Thereafter, it gets a little bit more complicated, because I would be trying to figure out the cultural background of the white Dutch, Swedish, French girls. Were those white girls real Dutch, Swedish and French girls, or had those girls become more like white English/American girls? If they had become more like English-speaking girls, I would just stop talking to them.

The reason it is so complicated is because I have studied and lived in Holland, France, Sweden and a few other countries, and I have found things to be quite complicated.

For instance, I have found out that living in France as a student and mixing with the real white French girls, the real white French girls would look at me and say " qu'il est mignon" ( he is so cute ), and they would try to go out on a date with me. On the other hand, if I met a white French girl in Australia or America, the white French girl might simply ignore me, or she might say to her white Australian/American friend that " French girls do not like Asian guys ".

It is so complicated.

Edited by ★cinnamon_coffee, 19 May 2010 - 06:28 PM.
merged posts

#22 KSeven

KSeven

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1575 posts

Posted 19 May 2010 - 03:56 AM

Hi!

everybody difference it's depend on the character of the guy

#23 missxdeborah

missxdeborah

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 19 May 2010 - 01:24 PM

I am only referring to those Asian guys who grew up in Holland speaking fluent Dutch, those Asian guys who speak and read fluent Dutch, I would say that 6 out of 10 Asian guys would have had a white Dutch girlfriend, although you have to understand that in Holland, a lot of young couple do not actually get married officially, they just live together in a de facto relationship.

The biggest problem with Asian guys in Holland is that most of them cannot speak and read fluent Dutch, most Asian guys in Holland only speak and read English, so that makes it very difficult for those Asian guys to really understand the real white Dutch people and to make friends with the white Dutch girls.

And to make it worse for the Asian guys for can only speak and read English, you have to understand that a lot of those young white Dutch girls who have learned to speak English and to watch Hollywood movies, those white Dutch girls have been heavily influenced by the Anglo media and the Anglo/British culture and those girls have started to copy the white Anglo/British girls in their mentality and way of thinking, they have become more like English/American white girls and they would tend to look down on the Asian guys just like the white English/American girls look down on the Asian guys.

I have met some white Dutch girls who spoke really fluent English, and those white Dutch girls were just like the white English girls, those white Dutch girls were no longer real white Dutch girls, they had become white English girls and they did not want to go out with Asian guys anymore.

Over the past few years, globalization and the spread of the English language and of Hollywood movies around the world have heavily influenced the mentality and the way of thinking of the white people in the non- Anglo/British countries, especially the younger generation. You can see this happening in Sweden, France, Holland, Germany, Italy, everywhere, and the young Swedish, French, Dutch, German, Italian people have learned to copy the more racist attitudes of the Anglo/British countries.

For instance, in Sweden, the white Swedish people who are over 35 years old are very liberal, and very friendly towards the Asian guys ( Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Vietnamese ), but the white Swedish people who are under 35 years old, those younger white Swedish people like to speak English and they like to look down on the Asian guys, just like the young white English/American people look down on the Asian guys.

It is the same thing happening in France. The white French girls who are over 35 years old are very liberal and they like to go out with Asian guys. However, the younger white French girls under 35 years old, especially if they have travelled to the UK or America, the younger French girls have been heavily influenced by the Anglo/British media and those younger white French girls tend to look down on the Asian guys.

It is the same thing all over the world, and until such time as China, Japan and other Asian countries can assert greater political and cultural influence, particularly through the international media and blockbuster movies, things will not get better for the Asian guys around the world.

I don't really understand why the englisch/ american girls are so rasist. Here in Holland most girls don't think likee oh asian guys, they are stupid :blink: When I tell me girlfriend that I'm really into asian guys, they say noo really? why that? I don't get it, I think asian guys are cute and handsome. 2 of my best friends are really into asian guys aswell. One of them even has a half asian boyfriend, and he is really nice.

But now I have contact with a vietnamese guy and I think he is really nice, but I'm afraid he only is intrerest in me becauce he thinks he can have seks with me..

He ask me if I liked to go with him to a club and that kind of stuff till 6am, and I am only 16 years old..so thats not going to happen. But on the other hand is he really sweet, so I don't really know what to do

#24 tom8620

tom8620

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 19 May 2010 - 05:58 PM

One should not generalize. Whether a guy think a girl is ugly does not depend on his nationality. There are so many mixed couples out there. Sure, some people prefer dating their own nationality but that is their taste and not everyone is the same. If you do meet a guy whom you like (and who will be Asian) and if he finds you attractive and if you do have much in common and interact well then it will work out. It will never happen that you meet a guy and he is like oh wow she is white, I want to date her:))
  • ★cinnamon_coffee likes this

#25 wutang

wutang

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 424 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 08:35 AM

I quite agree with you. If I walked into a club in the UK or America, I would get the feeling that the white English/American girls did not like me, and I would never try to talk to the white girls. I would just walk out of the club.

Thereafter, it gets a little bit more complicated, because I would be trying to figure out the cultural background of the white Dutch, Swedish, French girls. Were those white girls real Dutch, Swedish and French girls, or had those girls become more like white English/American girls? If they had become more like English-speaking girls, I would just stop talking to them.

I think you are assuming too many things based on very little. As long as the Asian guy isn't creepy or boring, American white girls don't mind Asian guys. From my limited experience, I'll give you this though, Americans aren't as sensitive as it's European counterparts but not much more racist. The girls you've met are just idiots/elitist b*tches. How do I know this? I live in America, me and my relatives have had white girls run game on us.

In America personality is key, if your not interesting girls aren't going to care about small chit chat.

But now I have contact with a vietnamese guy and I think he is really nice, but I'm afraid he only is intrerest in me becauce he thinks he can have seks with me..

That's the reason why anyone is interested in anyone, to have sex or potentially have sex with. If you do have sex with him use protection is all I can say.

#26 missxdeborah

missxdeborah

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 11:13 AM

That's the reason why anyone is interested in anyone, to have sex or potentially have sex with. If you do have sex with him use protection is all I can say.

soo...you mean that boys only go for girls for the sex? I don't have interested in a boy only for the sex, and I don't think that all the boys are only interested in girls for the sex. Thats ridicoulus, that boy is an jerk

Sure I would have sex with someone I like, but only when I really like him. I don't go for a boy with the thought of ooh he's hot he might aswell be good in bed, what he's interrest in or what his hobby's are I don't care I mean I only go with him for the sex right?O-o uuh no

Sex is fun when you love somebody. And you love him or her for who she is not because she is soo frickking hot and good in bed

#27 jackandjerry

jackandjerry

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 12:02 PM

Hey, missxdeborah

Do you look abit like Megan Foxx?

#28 deekay

deekay

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 01:09 PM

Hey, missxdeborah

Do you look abit like Megan Foxx?

Megan Fox is not blonde. <_<

on topic:

Sometimes I love to have sex without loving the one...just having sex and fun...just to say, I am not nymphomatic...:innocent..but well, maybe I am just a foreign azn and more openminded than "real" azns :pleh

#29 Goldencarp

Goldencarp

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3297 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 04:14 PM

yeah I also like a more care free, easy going attitude. I also sometimes like when girls are down to earth ... again, just relaxed and easy going

I less prefer when they're more strict, especially about culture ... which is why I wouldn't go out with at least half the Asian girls out there. I don't know how some whites feel ... but if white girls and I really like each other ... then that's all that matters

but in America ALOT of asian guys know how to get with white girls, so if your looking to hook up with asian guys you go to America.

You say that like it's everywhere. I think it's mostly around California

I think Jessica Alba, Jessica Biel, Mandy Moore (well, only in some pics anyway), Megan Fox and Sarah Michelle Gellar are
attractive. I liked Hilary Duff more when she looked younger but the last time I saw her around she was more glamour and
less attractive as she matured. Taylor Swift ... her face and hair is less attractive to me

Sarah Michelle Gellar doesn't look SUPER hot ... but she has a more conservative look, her hair isn't overdone and always
had that calm and cool personality, like in Buff (although Buffy was a bit too serious. I like a girl who's more relaxed).
She has a bit more of a natural look, and a face I would be more comfortable around ... makes me think she has a cute side
to her. Her slim build and smaller boobs compliment a more petite look. Great smile, beautiful hair (especially blonde or
semi brown with a bit of blonde (not strawberry blonde), perfect skin and love her skinny arms and SEXY legs. From a pic I
looked at ... her legs are SO SEXY. I don't know how she looks now but from what I've seen she has a very youthful face.

Some girls just have a really nice look that you can be really comfortable around, and then there are those girls that are
SO SEXY ... instincts just tell me what to do ... and that's what I want. I want girls that my instincts are very in tune
with ... it's much easier to be around them ...

I get the idea that particularly Dutch, French, Swedish and Italian girls are often really attractive. When I think Dutch,
Swedish, Polish, Russian or Swiss ... I imagine the hot Euro blonde look but some can be brunettes. I also can't remember
the last time I saw any of those girls as fat. The only exception are some Italian girls, but some of them are really
attractive. Maybe some of them eat a bit TOO MUCH pasta lol (or just slow metabolism)

but hey if she's just a bit chubby but cute and petite ... I would like her

There may be some Polish and Russian girls that are big but I've seen alot of Russian girls that are FUCKIN'
SKINNY, even more than some Asian girls. I like skinny girls but SOME Russian girls look almost like a skeleton.

When I think Italian ... I usually think of brunettes but some can be blonde

Everytime I see those checkered school girl skirts ... I think Dutch or Swedish. For all I know they could be German,
Polish or even from here

Blondes and brunettes, any Euro ... both can be really sexy ...

Edited by 6shot, 21 May 2010 - 06:02 PM.

• kreetslaak likes this

#30 michl

michl

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 07:40 PM

I don't really understand why the englisch/ american girls are so rasist. Here in Holland most girls don't think likee oh asian guys, they are stupid :blink: When I tell me girlfriend that I'm really into asian guys, they say noo really? why that? I don't get it, I think asian guys are cute and handsome. 2 of my best friends are really into asian guys aswell. One of them even has a half asian boyfriend, and he is really nice.

He ask me if I liked to go with him to a club and that kind of stuff till 6am, and I am only 16 years old..so thats not going to happen. But on the other hand is he really sweet, so I don't really know what to do

Hi, Deborah

Well, if that Vietnamese guy is only interested in sex, you should look for another Asian guy.

Generally speaking, I think that most Asian guys are interested in friendship and romance, and not only sex.

I believe that you should have sex with someone only if you love him.

I think you are assuming too many things based on very little. As long as the Asian guy isn't creepy or boring, American white girls don't mind Asian guys. From my limited experience, I'll give you this though, Americans aren't as sensitive as it's European counterparts but not much more racist. The girls you've met are just idiots/elitist b*tches. How do I know this? I live in America, me and my relatives have had white girls run game on us.

In America personality is key, if your not interesting girls aren't going to care about small chit chat.

I quite agree with you that the West Coast of America is not as racist towards Asian guys as England. It is mostly the white English people who seem to think that they are superior to Asian guys.

Generally speaking, Scottish and Irish people are very friendly and you will find that Scotland and Ireland are less racist than England.

America too is less racist towards Asians than England. And the further up North you go on the West Coast, the more liberal the white American people are. In Southern California, you may only find 10% of the Asian guys with white American girls, in Northern California, 20% of the Asian guys with white American girls, and in the NorthWest, 40% of the Asian guys with white American girls.

The NorthWest elected the only Asian governor in America, Gary Locke ( former governor of Washington State ), and the NorthWest also elected the only Asian senator in continental America ( senator Wu of Oregon ).

Of course, Sweden, Holland, Germany and France are even more friendly to Asian guys.

see http://asians-agains...m/forum/topic/1

#31 wutang

wutang

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 424 posts

Posted 23 May 2010 - 06:04 AM

soo...you mean that boys only go for girls for the sex? I don't have interested in a boy only for the sex, and I don't think that all the boys are only interested in girls for the sex. Thats ridicoulus, that boy is an jerk

Not all, but a HUGE amount. This is my personal experience, also I don't know the situation in where ever you live.

America too is less racist towards Asians than England. And the further up North you go on the West Coast, the more liberal the white American people are. In Southern California, you may only find 10% of the Asian guys with white American girls, in Northern California, 20% of the Asian guys with white American girls, and in the NorthWest, 40% of the Asian guys with white American girls.

I live in the midwest, doesn't seem to differ from anywhere else in America I've been. I doubt that 10% are dating/married to a white girl means that the other 90% got shot down, more likely it was because 90% of the asian male population didn't have the balls to go for it.

Statistics doesn't prove anything, it's kind of pointless to pull out these things. I've been to California and Washington, those areas have way less than 40%.

@6shot, woah, fantasizing too much.

I think your prejudging too much, most girls don't care about race. In fact according to studies, your race works towards your advantage. Heard of the term "peacocking"? Girls pick out guys who stand out, hence why black and latin guys get so much attention. If Asian guys assert themselves more, they'd get the equal attention black and latin guys get.
  • MAL likes this

#32 Goldencarp

Goldencarp

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3297 posts

Posted 23 May 2010 - 08:42 AM

about the population ... I wouldn't 90% of Asian guys don't go for white girls just because "they don't have the balls" ... maybe some of them but I think many Asians, like every race, usually prefer to go with their own race. The majority that don't go for white girls want Asian girls because they just want someone of familiar culture, especially FOBs

I wasn't "fantasizing too much". I was just saying what I like and how I think in general

#33 Leeessaahh

Leeessaahh

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 23 May 2010 - 06:41 PM

I know alot of my guy friends who actually want to get with caucasian girls because they think white girls are wild in the bedroom. I know..

#34 Goldencarp

Goldencarp

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3297 posts

Posted 23 May 2010 - 10:08 PM

Honestly, that could be a reason but it's not always the only reason. Sometimes they can be more attractive and maybe they have a likeable personality

#35 sky-23

sky-23

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 452 posts

Posted 24 May 2010 - 08:45 AM

I do agree with wutang on his peacocking theory! u need to know how to handle yourself its all about personality and if you can charm women! if you have those it will open a lot of doors for you and make live easier ...

#36 michl

michl

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 24 May 2010 - 11:06 PM

I do agree with wutang on his peacocking theory! u need to know how to handle yourself its all about personality and if you can charm women! if you have those it will open a lot of doors for you and make live easier ...

We all know that, but we are talking about how easy it is for the same Asian guy with the same personality and charming skills to pick up a white English/American girl, as compared to picking up a white Swedish, Dutch, French, German, Ukrainian, Polish, Italian, and so on girl, and assuming that the same Asian guy can speak all those European languages equally fluently, so that language does not interfere with our test results.

If the same Asian guy with the same looks and personality tries to pick up a white English/American girl, he will find out that most white English/American girls have negative stereotypes about Asians, and he may pick up 2 or 3 white English/American girls with a lot of perseverance and difficulty.

But if that same Asian guy with the same looks and personality ( and speaking Swedish as fluently as he would speak English ) tries to pick up a white Swedish girl, he would not even have to do anything, because hundreds and hundreds of white Swedish girls will be trying to talk to him and to go out with him, and competing to go out with that same Asian guy, because most white Swedish girls do not have negative stereotypes against Asians.

Basically, if the same Asian guy is actually a 7, that same Asian guy will automatically become a 4 in England/America because most English/American girls will be prejudiced against Asian guys, however, that same Asian guy will automatically become a 10 in Sweden because most Swedish girls will have positive views of how exotic and appealing the Asian guys are.

In other words, the white English girls have a negative view of Asian guys, and the white Swedish girls have a positive view of Asian guys.

Not all, but a HUGE amount. This is my personal experience, also I don't know the situation in where ever you live.

I live in the midwest, doesn't seem to differ from anywhere else in America I've been. I doubt that 10% are dating/married to a white girl means that the other 90% got shot down, more likely it was because 90% of the asian male population didn't have the balls to go for it.

Statistics doesn't prove anything, it's kind of pointless to pull out these things. I've been to California and Washington, those areas have way less than 40%.

@6shot, woah, fantasizing too much.

I think your prejudging too much, most girls don't care about race. In fact according to studies, your race works towards your advantage. Heard of the term "peacocking"? Girls pick out guys who stand out, hence why black and latin guys get so much attention. If Asian guys assert themselves more, they'd get the equal attention black and latin guys get.

Well, in Sweden, Holland, France, Germany, the white Swedish/Dutch/French/German girls love Black guys.

However, in America, I don't think that Black guys get any attention from white American girls.

In most parts of America, you will never see a black guy with a white girl. I only saw a black guy with a white girl only once in America. But I saw 3 or 4 Asian guys with white girls.

Among the white Americans that I have met, the whites seem much more likely to accept an Asian with pale skin color than a Black with dark color.

The suburbs where I stayed in America were all white people, with some Asians and a few Latinos, but not any single Black family!

You are more likely to find an Asian guy with a white girl than a black guy with a white girl in America. According to US government statistics, 30% of all Asian guys marry white girls, but less than 5% of all Black guys marry white girls.

#37 VainFella

VainFella

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 583 posts

Posted 24 May 2010 - 11:33 PM

They are hot. Fun to be with. Definitely more open to speak.

But the difference in culture, makes it hard for us to date them. Unless of course, your more of a foreign Asian, who has adapted more of that culture than your own.

Edited by VainFella, 24 May 2010 - 11:34 PM.

#38 simplenanaxd

simplenanaxd

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 261 posts

Posted 24 May 2010 - 11:44 PM

i think guys (asians) think white girls are just 'dumb blondes'...its kinda true...i mean all they basically know how to do is go to the tanning parlor, mani/pedicure, chew gum, mess with their hair and go out with 'hot white guys'...no offense to those who are not who i'm talking about... :worship

#39 DB750

DB750

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 27 May 2010 - 10:37 PM

Wow there is a lot of generalizing in this thread.

In my experience attractive people are attractive regardless of race. So can a white girl hook up with an Asian guy? Yes. Here's an example, my co-workers went to Japan for a business trip and at night a bunch of them went out. The Japanese business men like the attractive fun girl and wasn't too thrilled with the less attractive less fun girl. Both of them were white.

In the end it just matters whether or not the guy you're interested in likes you. Unless you're trying to date all of East Asia, I wouldn't worry about the generalities of it.

#40 Goldencarp

Goldencarp

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3297 posts

Posted 28 May 2010 - 06:22 AM

Well michl ... I agree that most American and British girls wouldn't be interested in Asian guys because I think that's where the most racism is from. Not all may be like that but I think alot of them are, especially in the UK, where there are less East Asians

It would be great IF I could believe America and UK is less racist but honestly I think so

I'm sure there are some white girls, especially in America, who like black guys. I'm SURE it's more than just one. As for rest of Europe ... not sure how true it is about white girls and Asians ... but maybe possible

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google (1)