AF needs funding again

Photo
- - - - -

Would you Asian girls marry a black guy

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
71 replies to this topic

Poll: Would you Asian girls marry a black guy (49 member(s) have cast votes)

Would you marry a short skinny black man

1. Voted Yes (8 votes [16.33%])

Percentage of vote: 16.33%

2. NO! (38 votes [77.55%])

Percentage of vote: 77.55%

3. I only like stereotypical black guys (3 votes [6.12%])

Percentage of vote: 6.12%

4. I love white men (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Maki Maki

Maki Maki

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 07:29 PM

Feel free to tell us why you picked your answer.

Also ladies I won't flame you or anything.

Don't be scared lol.

Edited by ★cinnamon_coffee, 11 September 2010 - 08:15 PM.

#2 Cinder_Str

Cinder_Str

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 239 posts

Posted 24 July 2010 - 12:32 PM

I'm not here to tell you what to do. You know the answer to this, what your doing is proving your reality. If I would to start a poll asking would a white chick date an asian guy the results will probably be similar. However that wouldn't deter me from believing that I can't get a western girlfriend. You can't change your ethnicity. Instead you should look towards your most positive aspects and rejoice in those aspects. And no. Sucide will not help. You have a lot of things you've got to think about. Think ten years forward, and if you continue having this mindset what sort of life would you have.

I read your other posts as well. The WORST mentality a person can have is the "victim" mentality. This mentality is basically where you beleive nobody understands you and that your wound is so personal that nobody can possibly relate. Have you ever heard of the saying "the more personal the wound, the more universal?" What your experiencing has been experienced worldwide. Lemme tell you something. The world goes on with or without you. It doesn't really care what your going to do. Whether you sucide or not doesn't hurt the world one little bit. However, every little bit makes up the world. You have an inextricable purpose in this world, whether or not you try to find it is up to you.

Edited by Cinder_Str, 24 July 2010 - 12:43 PM.

#3 janetyu42

janetyu42

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 658 posts

Posted 25 July 2010 - 09:37 PM

HELL NO!!! i've dated black guys and never again will i date another one!

#4 Goldencarp

Goldencarp

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3297 posts

Posted 27 July 2010 - 06:22 AM

If I would to start a poll asking would a white chick date an asian guy the results will probably be similar. However that wouldn't deter me from believing that I can't get a western girlfriend.

I've actually seen some asian girls with black guys but not too many. As for the poll ... considering the results ... I don't think it's that bad for white girls / women with asian guys. There are some reasons for thinking that including a few posts around AF, some of what I've seen on Youtube and also experience being liked by many white girls since high school. Although I'm not looking for a gf right now, just yet

I'm not saying it's common to see Asian guys with white girls, but it happens

Edited by Goldencarp, 27 July 2010 - 06:24 AM.

#5 VibeDaddy

VibeDaddy

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 724 posts

Posted 27 July 2010 - 04:10 PM

I have seen some fine ass Asian chicks with Black dudes. Not as often as I see them with White dudes, but it still happens.

Just the other day there was this super hot Asian girl walking with a smooth looking Black guy. Two Hollister wearing White dudes walked by, and looked at each other in a "WTF is she doing with a Black dude" way, lol.

Anyway, yeah, it does happen.

#6 Maki Maki

Maki Maki

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 12:23 PM

Seeing the girls answer NO made me have more respect for asian women. Believe it or not I'd feel bad if I dated an asian woman like I was tainting her or I was a virus. I respect asian women for seeking other races that have a good solid culture similar to their own.

My realization today help me see that my people won't change at all and I agree that asian girls maybe shouldn't date or marry my race. Every race that came to America worked hard where as blacks came here as slaves, sure they did work but now in 2010 my people whine about white man and bully other races and worst most (not all ) are lazy thugs always talking ghetto.

I've got nothing but respect for women that answered truthfully and honestly.

#7 Cinder_Str

Cinder_Str

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 239 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 01:55 PM

^Get outta here troll.

#8 Maki Maki

Maki Maki

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 03:00 PM

^Get outta here troll.

Dude I'm saying it's ok that most asian girls like asian men only. I respect their choice because it is after all just a choice.

#9 JSBach

JSBach

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3870 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 03:46 PM

This is truly the dumbest thread ever on this forum

#10 Maki Maki

Maki Maki

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 05:14 PM

This is truly the dumbest thread ever on this forum

Why do you say this?

#11 redding

redding

whats wrong? CONFUSED?!

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2075 posts

Posted 30 July 2010 - 12:08 AM

Why do you say this?

why do you have to be such a loser?

dude, you claim to be black, but you diss black people more than white people. you must have such a miserable life.. i can only imagine...

#12 Sonwabile

Sonwabile

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 01 August 2010 - 01:27 PM

This is just a sad sight really, why would any self respecting person ask such a question. Im not surprised by the results as duh...this is an Asian site.

Im a hawt black man who happens to be short so i dont really care what Asian people or any other race thinks and neither should you. This is just sad but i can tell you have deep issues man

#13 Guest_Gabriel Knight_*

Guest_Gabriel Knight_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 August 2010 - 03:39 PM

Seeing the girls answer NO made me have more respect for asian women. Believe it or not I'd feel bad if I dated an asian woman like I was tainting her or I was a virus. I respect asian women for seeking other races that have a good solid culture similar to their own.

My realization today help me see that my people won't change at all and I agree that asian girls maybe shouldn't date or marry my race. Every race that came to America worked hard where as blacks came here as slaves, sure they did work but now in 2010 my people whine about white man and bully other races and worst most (not all ) are lazy thugs always talking ghetto.

Sorry, but I like to ask why you mention to a racial condition in seeking a relationship? Is it not that we just date or marry the people we like or love most? Why do you just give options to Asian girls instead of including all girls of other races in your selection? What if black or white girls, not Asian girls, have more interest in you? :unsure:

#14 Sonwabile

Sonwabile

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 01 August 2010 - 06:28 PM

This is just a sad sight, why do you want approval in an Asian site designed for Asians? this is sad and stupid

#15 Maki Maki

Maki Maki

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 01 August 2010 - 06:54 PM

Sorry, but I like to ask why you mention to a racial condition in seeking a relationship? Is it not that we just date or marry the people we like or love most? Why do you just give options to Asian girls instead of including all girls of other races in your selection? What if black or white girls, not Asian girls, have more interest in you? :unsure:

I view most asians as superior. This is why I don't get mad much if asians disrespect me.

#16 Eli_Cue

Eli_Cue

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts

Posted 01 August 2010 - 11:24 PM

I think Cinder_Str went a little far with their post. :blink: And there are some posts that went a little far. And, I don't think this is a dumb thread at all. It could've been the easiest simplest thread on the forum. It's a yes or no thing. And Maki Maki could've just wanted to see who would say no, and who would say yes. Maybe they're not even interested in Asian girls. >< I think people should be more open-minded.

Also Maki Maki, I don't think you should feel any race is superior... I'm sure it'll flatter many Asians here but still. >< It's bad to think that way. I hope it's not affecting your self-esteem either. :(

I'm actually Hispanic, so I'm probably no help, but if you would like to be with an Asian girl, remember to not just look at these votes and believe what the majority of votes tell you. :) Maybe they say "no" or "yes" because they have a mental image on their mind of Black man, but you may be different from what everyone else is picturing. :) Even so, not all Asian girls are going to like you, but I bet some would. Plus this is the internet. :S It's hard to tell.

#17 luv4dawave

luv4dawave

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 438 posts

Posted 02 August 2010 - 09:05 AM

I view most asians as superior. This is why I don't get mad much if asians disrespect me.

I'm Asian and a little offended by this statement. Why do you claim Asians to be superior? There is no superior race. We are all differentiated by color, yes, but generally speaking, we are all of human kind. Saying one race is superior is a very illogical and offending statement, never mind arrogant and unintellectual.

As an asian girl, no I would not marry a black guy. Not because of their skin color, but because of differences concerning culture and background. Race is not an issue when it comes to dating, as I have dated a Hispanic guy before. However, through experience I have found that dating a different race is okay, but marrying outside of your race is very difficult. My asian culture would clash with any other culture, and it would just be more easier to marry a man with the same beliefs and background as me.

I hate posts regarding differences in race, but your statement angered me. You must have a very low level of self-respect.

and I'm sorry to say, but not just asian girls, but I'm pretty sure every girl would be turned off by your attitude towards yourself. You have to love yourself for someone else to love you.

Edited by luv4dawave, 02 August 2010 - 09:07 AM.

#18 J.Da.nie.l Joong

J.Da.nie.l Joong

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 154 posts

Posted 02 August 2010 - 12:28 PM

I must say you're starting to convince me more and more that you're a troll. I mean no one thinks of themselves in the way you do, I have never heard of anyone who actually feels happy and feels more respect towards someone (Asian or not) who would insult them and reject them. To be honest it would've been better for you to defend yourself. Ask them why wouldn't you date a black guy if they say no, using a rational argument. Be proud of your race. Seriously, WTF is this about tainting Asian girls and you being a virus just because you're black? You should actually be flaming anyone who said something like that, not say that yourself. That's just pathetic.

This, combined with your post about suicide, and giving up dating because of your appearance, it seems like it's mostly centred around the fact that you think Asian girls won't go for you. You're wrong. No girl will go for you at all if you act like this; conversely, if you act proud, confident, and you start to like who you are, then you will be able to date Asian girls. You can't expect anyone to like who you are, if you don't like yourself first.

Edited by J.Da.nie.l Joong, 02 August 2010 - 12:29 PM.

#19 Maki Maki

Maki Maki

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 03 August 2010 - 12:19 PM

I'm Asian and a little offended by this statement. Why do you claim Asians to be superior? There is no superior race. We are all differentiated by color, yes, but generally speaking, we are all of human kind. Saying one race is superior is a very illogical and offending statement, never mind arrogant and unintellectual.

As an asian girl, no I would not marry a black guy. Not because of their skin color, but because of differences concerning culture and background. Race is not an issue when it comes to dating, as I have dated a Hispanic guy before. However, through experience I have found that dating a different race is okay, but marrying outside of your race is very difficult. My asian culture would clash with any other culture, and it would just be more easier to marry a man with the same beliefs and background as me.

I hate posts regarding differences in race, but your statement angered me. You must have a very low level of self-respect.

and I'm sorry to say, but not just asian girls, but I'm pretty sure every girl would be turned off by your attitude towards yourself. You have to love yourself for someone else to love you.

But you made the mistake assuming the black guy was of a different culture. What if that black guy does understand your culture and is willing to be a part of it?

#20 janetyu42

janetyu42

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 658 posts

Posted 03 August 2010 - 10:10 PM

HELLL NOOOOOO!!!!!!

#21 x Carmen x

x Carmen x

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts

Posted 03 August 2010 - 10:44 PM

the OP is probably not black. Quit posing as a black person.

Edited by x Carmen x, 03 August 2010 - 10:44 PM.

#22 Cinder_Str

Cinder_Str

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 239 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 01:40 PM

Here you go Maki Maki, all arguements about changing your race, why you should, why you shouldn't. http://loganimal.blip.tv/file/3066152/ Should satisfy you.

#23 Maki Maki

Maki Maki

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 02:58 PM

Here you go Maki Maki, all arguements about changing your race, why you should, why you shouldn't. http://loganimal.blip.tv/file/3066152/ Should satisfy you.

WOW! that was deep stuff. I needed this vid thanks.

#24 luv4dawave

luv4dawave

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 438 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 06:36 AM

But you made the mistake assuming the black guy was of a different culture. What if that black guy does understand your culture and is willing to be a part of it?

There is a difference between understanding a culture and being a part of a culture. Everybody has their own past and background. For example, if one Hispanic guy has an Asian girlfriend, but understands Asian culture, there is are still many barriers. He will not understand important factors like language or even simple things that can make people bond like jokes (Korean jokes, Chinese jokes, etc). You can't just decide to understand and be part of culture. You have to be brought up by that culture and live in it to truly understand it. Both people grew up in different environments, so it's just simply easier to be with someone of similar bringing up.

Besides this point, even if an Asian girl or any girl of any race fell in love with a man of a different race, I doubt the family will be pleased anyhow. Honestly, my parents might abandon me if I wanted to marry a black man. And even more honestly, there has never been even a thought of me being attracted to a black man just because of differences. I might think a black man is simply attractive, but that is it. I find that many people are attracted to those of their own culture and race.

#25 Sonwabile

Sonwabile

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 08:57 AM

There is a difference between understanding a culture and being a part of a culture. Everybody has their own past and background. For example, if one Hispanic guy has an Asian girlfriend, but understands Asian culture, there is are still many barriers. He will not understand important factors like language or even simple things that can make people bond like jokes (Korean jokes, Chinese jokes, etc). You can't just decide to understand and be part of culture. You have to be brought up by that culture and live in it to truly understand it. Both people grew up in different environments, so it's just simply easier to be with someone of similar bringing up.

Besides this point, even if an Asian girl or any girl of any race fell in love with a man of a different race, I doubt the family will be pleased anyhow. Honestly, my parents might abandon me if I wanted to marry a black man. And even more honestly, there has never been even a thought of me being attracted to a black man just because of differences. I might think a black man is simply attractive, but that is it. I find that many people are attracted to those of their own culture and race.

i have to disagree with you on a couple of important facts here, just cos the bf/gf wasnt brought up in the culture doesnt mean that they cannot be a part of that culture, yes it may take a long time but if the relationship is serious then such barries as language will be brought down after education. My mom wasnt brought up in the Indian culture but yet she learned and now considers it her culture.

And dont generalise about an Asian girls family not being happy with a partner of a different race but i do understand that its the norm for some.

#26 luv4dawave

luv4dawave

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 438 posts

Posted 13 August 2010 - 08:10 AM

i have to disagree with you on a couple of important facts here, just cos the bf/gf wasnt brought up in the culture doesnt mean that they cannot be a part of that culture, yes it may take a long time but if the relationship is serious then such barries as language will be brought down after education. My mom wasnt brought up in the Indian culture but yet she learned and now considers it her culture.

And dont generalise about an Asian girls family not being happy with a partner of a different race but i do understand that its the norm for some.

Your points are valid, proven by the existing interacial couples. However, if you think about it, interacial couples are still minority compared to couples of the same race. Therefore, your mom is only an example of some couples. I am not saying that it is impossible to fit into another culture, I'm just saying that one person will have to sacrifice a lot and will take some time. I admit that I am generalizing about most Asian girl families not being happy with a partner of a different race, BUT REALLY? I want to meet an Asian family that will let their daughter marry a black guy. I hate to sound harsh, but really, how many Asian families out there will approve of that? They may allow it, but it is more that they are forced into this situation and will deeply disapprove of such a marriage. Most Asian families are quite conservative still, and even marrying into another Asian culture may be difficult for some.

#27 mayya4444

mayya4444

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 August 2010 - 09:51 AM

hey ,

Am new to this so be gentle :V
Yes i would marry a black guy!! am asian and i don't know why some people hate on black people ! i have done my reserach to know whats right and wrong so i think everyone should do the same !!

#28 Sonwabile

Sonwabile

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 17 August 2010 - 11:33 AM

Your points are valid, proven by the existing interacial couples. However, if you think about it, interacial couples are still minority compared to couples of the same race. Therefore, your mom is only an example of some couples. I am not saying that it is impossible to fit into another culture, I'm just saying that one person will have to sacrifice a lot and will take some time. I admit that I am generalizing about most Asian girl families not being happy with a partner of a different race, BUT REALLY? I want to meet an Asian family that will let their daughter marry a black guy. I hate to sound harsh, but really, how many Asian families out there will approve of that? They may allow it, but it is more that they are forced into this situation and will deeply disapprove of such a marriage. Most Asian families are quite conservative still, and even marrying into another Asian culture may be difficult for some.

i guess now I do hear you out a bit and I see your points, I mean a close friend of mine who is Asian told me she would like to date an Asian guy so that her family would be happy and I kinda felt sorry for her cos she has that kind of pressure weighing on her. I know that interracial couples are still in the minority but I do hope that one daya this will all change and this will only start if we educate our parents about other races. I think im lucky my country is so diverse

#29 Kwok Jing

Kwok Jing

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 412 posts

Posted 18 August 2010 - 05:45 AM

Maki Maki, if you are a black guy and interest in asian girls then you should not follow leaders of the black race such as Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, Jeremiah Wright and rallying support for black thugs who are guilty of the horrific crimes. Asian girls do not want to be with a guy who supporting thugs of his color and keep using the race card. However, I understand it is difficult for black people to stop supporting their leaders and brothas as I can see how they backstabbed H. Clinton for Obama.

#30 muta

muta

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 915 posts

Posted 01 September 2010 - 12:24 PM

Haha. That's pretty damn crazy!

#31 Mavericker

Mavericker

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1333 posts

Posted 02 September 2010 - 09:37 PM

Feel free to tell us why you picked your answer.

No offense, but why "short and skinny"? You should have just used the same question in your poll.

Some Asian women do marry blacks, so why is race an issue?

Not all black people are the same.

hey ,

Yes i would marry a black guy!! am asian and i don't know why some people hate on black people ! i have done my reserach to know whats right and wrong so i think everyone should do the same !!

I'm a Born-Again Christian, an African-American male and I like Chinese/Taiwanese women. If I marry a Chinese/Taiwanese woman and she's a Christian and I treat her like a queen then what's the problem?

I have been some places where Chinese and Korean women have flirted with me so yes some Asian women do like black men. :)

Edited by Mavericker, 03 September 2010 - 12:29 AM.

#32 Roxxyy

Roxxyy

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 11 September 2010 - 07:13 PM

THANK YOU!!!!!! I agree.

#33 behappyman 2.0

behappyman 2.0

Asian Fanatic

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1766 posts

Posted 12 September 2010 - 12:18 AM

hey ,

Girls like you get my respect. Non-judgemental, cool-headed, and not racist. There needs to be more women like you B).

Also as much as I like east asian women, I haven't seen any (except for one entertainment example I came across) who've done any research on black people. I don't mean that in a racist way, just a case in point. Always room for improvement. Having said that, I might visit Japan one day, because in certain parts, black people and black culture are getting RESPECTED to the hilt! So cheer up Maki Maki! clapclap

I'm a Born-Again Christian, an African-American male and I like Chinese/Taiwanese women. If I marry a Chinese/Taiwanese woman and she's a Christian and I treat her like a queen then what's the problem?

Thank you. Very true.

#34 jadeforever

jadeforever

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1142 posts

Posted 13 September 2010 - 08:51 PM

no, first of all my family will alienate me and disown me. plus their personalily and values on relationships are so differernt.

#35 Mavericker

Mavericker

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1333 posts

Posted 14 September 2010 - 12:14 AM

I don't understand all the racist attitudes towards blacks, especially since blacks and Chinese people are related. It's not like Asians don't get discriminated against. What are some Asian people afraid of? They need to stop generalizing and stereotyping people- there are bad people in every race.

If I married a Chinese/Taiwanese woman I would respect her and her culture.

#36 Nitikie

Nitikie

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3375 posts

Posted 14 September 2010 - 07:42 PM

^^
My parents would disown me as well. I havent had any bad experiences with Af. Americans. My parents go off of the sterotype that they're thieves, loud, etc. I know better cuz one of my friends are Af. American. My parents want respect and the best possible future for me which doesn't including being a theif or whatever they think is true to them. It's not just Af. Americans, my parents don't want me with a caucasian either but I don't have much choice with who I end up with. I could say I dislike hispanics alot, but I know so many that are so sweet and nice and are great to hang out with. It's a love hate relationship with races I suppose. My parents would probably think differently if they knew an Af. American who doesn't follow the sterotype. My parents will still question my judgement on friends and guys in general, they would think no matter what race he is, he is a bad guy until he meets them and proves my parents wrong. Even then they'd still have a hard time dismissing the sterotype on him in particular and continue warning me of this and that. That's what parents do, they warn their kids in case this guy is bad for their kid.

Would I be with one? I honestly don't know. No Af. Americans have ever asked me out before so I can't tell you. It'll be a different answer if one has and I've know him for a while. If my Af.A. friend asked me out, lol I'd say no cuz he's not my type and neither am I his.

#37 KungFuPanda

KungFuPanda

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 184 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 05:53 AM

im a guy...and there is this black girl that is cute in my class x]...her voice is cute too x]

#38 SomeAsianDude

SomeAsianDude

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1617 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 06:34 AM

I don't understand all the racist attitudes towards blacks, especially since blacks and Chinese people are related. It's not like Asians don't get discriminated against.

What do you mean Blacks and Chinese are related?

#39 Sonwabile

Sonwabile

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 24 September 2010 - 11:15 AM

What do you mean Blacks and Chinese are related?

I think he is talking about a recent genetics study that found that blacks and chinese have a similiar gene code i think meaning chinese people might have originated from africa

#40 muta

muta

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 915 posts

Posted 17 October 2010 - 10:20 PM

especially since blacks and Chinese people are related.

How are blacks and Asians related? Blacks and Asians are on the opposite end of the spectrum.