2004 replies to this topic

#281 luvjerry889

luvjerry889

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 523 posts

Posted 14 October 2010 - 02:55 AM

Glad & happy to hear that Jerry has fully recovered and ready to start work.Posted Image

One word of advise to Jerry, health is more important then wealth.

Take good care, you are always in our hearts & we all love you...Posted Image

Fatty :
you mean to say that every year Jerry would publish his own calendar for sale. Oh my, he is such a brilliant guy with

brilliant ideas knowing how to generate tons of money. And he is smart enough to target the Japanese market cos they are darn rich Posted Image

I guess this is part of the reason why Jerry learn Japanese language.

Hmm, there are few issues that puzzled me :
1) Why Japan and not Korea
2) How long has Jerry been doing photo shots in Japan
3) How much does Jerry earned from his photo shots
4) Does he own an apartment there

Btw, is Japan Jerry's 2nd home, i read somewhere that he normally resides there beside his homeland Taiwan.

Edited by Myvi, 14 October 2010 - 05:33 PM.

• Do Tin Zhu likes this

#282 fatty2

fatty2

Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6756 posts

Posted 14 October 2010 - 07:40 AM

Fatty :
you mean to say that every year Jerry would publish his own calendar for sale. Oh my, he is such a brilliant guy with

brilliant ideas knowing how to generate tons of money. And he is smart enough to target the Japanese market cos they are darn rich Posted Image

I guess this is part of the reason why Jerry learn Japanese language.

Hmm, there are few issues that puzzled me :
1) Why Japan and not Korea
2) How long has Jerry been doing photo shots in Japan
3) How much does Jerry earned from his photo shots
4) Does he own an apartment there

Btw, is Japan Jerry's 2nd home, i read somewhere that he normally resides there beside his homeland Taiwan.

Jerry has been doing calendar shoots for Japan market for a few yrs already & its sells very well. it should be collaboration with Japanese party. no idea how much he earns from there as Jerry never spoke abt money. not certain whether he has an apartment in Japan though he has mentioned in one of his Japan interviews tat he wld like to hv one as he likes Japan very much. probably bcos their work culture, very detailed right down to the smallest things, is one tat is very similar to Jerry's own way of wanting to do things. tats why he is always called "guimao - perfectionist " back in Taiwan.

Jerry goes to Japan frequently bcos he got a market there. i think most chinese artiste wld prefer to target the Japanese market as its large & not so much problems with piracy issue. Korean artistes themselves are targetting Japan & China market bcos of its market potential.

Edited by fatty2, 14 October 2010 - 07:42 AM.

• Do Tin Zhu likes this

#283 hookok16

hookok16

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 14 October 2010 - 08:30 AM

Dear fatty~
Please let us know the contents of Jerry's reply for 大s
http://t.sina.com.cn...8532/wr0qoaj8O5
and
大s..
http://t.sina.com.cn...6902/wr0qoarGkl

#284 san18

san18

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2619 posts

Posted 14 October 2010 - 10:16 AM

Jerry Yan Took a Half Year Break due to Gastritis Estimated Financial Loss Up to NT$4.7 billions

posted by kkla@nbbbs

another translation:

Oct 14, 2010
TW Apple Daily

Yan Cheng Xu Has Stopped Working For Half Year
NT470 Millions Were Gone

For the last 6 months, Xu has done any new projects. He has been at rest, and has rejected 20 tv drama projects, 10 movie projects, and over 15 endorsement invitations. Initially, he was estimated to push away NT470 millions away. Recently, he plans to start working again. 2 days ago, he was spotted by our reporters having a haircut and color treatment in a hair salon, getting ready for taking promotional pictures for Japan.

Last year, he had a full load of work. After completing DWL, he also released his album, Extra Freedom, and published his newest photobook, 9314 Man And Boy. This led to overwork of his body. For the last 6 months, other than attending promotional activities, he who has lost some weight has been taking care of his health. At the same time, he has also tried to settle his mind. He has visited the youth center when he had time. Recently, his gastric problem has been resolved. He, who has regained his health, can say bye to his caveman look and start moving for new projects.

Had Haircut Before Working

In the evening of Oct 12, the frugal Jerry who was driving the more than 10-yr old car, Cefiro, went to Hair Culture Salon located in Taipei east area. In private, he is very casual, with shoulder length hair and cap covering most of his face, but his beard's still noted. Yesterday, his agency indicated, "Jerry went to the salon to have a haircut and color treatment for taking promotional pictures for Japan."

According to information, for the last 6 months, Jerry has rejected not just the idol drama, Material Girl, he totally rejected 20 tv drama projects (With his market value, for each project, he has lost about NT 17 millions), 10 movie projects (he has lost about NT50 millions), and at least 15 endorsement invitations (about NT80 millions). Among them, there were opportunities for endorsing products wth Hollywood stars in Milan or Paris. In total, he has rejected NT470 millions, but of course that he can't accept all the offers, so if he accepted one tv drama and movie projects, with some endorsement activities, it was estimated to have rejected NT50 millions. For this, Jerry's agency indicated, "Artiste's health is our No. 1 priority. Hope to show the best to everyone."

Taking English and Japanese Lessons

Although Jerry has been taking a rest, he didn't stop taking his English and Japanese lessons. 2 days ago, he shared on his miniblog, "Find out what makes you feel better inside. No matter what is going on outside." The birth of his little nephew made him like a new dad, feeling very happy as he experiences chaos when trying to help take care of him.

Taking Care Of His Health, Jerry Has Lost A Lot
˙20 tv dramas: NT17 milions for each, NT340 millions in total
˙10 movies: about NT 50 millions
˙Endorsement activities: Over 15 invitations, including commercials and functions, over NT 80 millions
˙Total lost: Over NT470 millions

thanks to kkla

Chen Sun Hua also opened his miniblog (http://t.sina.com.cn/sunhua86), and he posted to Jerry, "Hey! I opened my miniblog already. Come to say hi to me, hurry. I just started to use this with my team, not very familiar yet. Just want to say hi to you first."

After a lot of Jerry fans found out, it is very funny. They told him that it's faster to tell Jerry about his miniblog by phone. They also asked him to tell Jerry that it's time to "trim his lawn" (meaning his miniblog is like his lawn, as he hasn't visited for a while, it requires some trimming.) Posted Image

On Oct 12, Chen posted, "I was supposed to have dinner with Jerry on the 9th, but it's too difficult to find a quiet place in Taipei for us to eat secretly. After some thoughts, drop the plan, cancel it (feeling a bit sorry). There is quite a lot of pressure having dinner with big star, hahaha"

He has posted a few behind-the-scene pictures related to Jerry as well.

Jerry's back only
http://i.6.cn/cvbnm/...058e39d04b1.jpg

Jerry has other women!!! Posted Image
Posted Image

Jerry sitting, but too far!!!
Posted Image

Posted Image

Dear fatty~
Please let us know the contents of Jerry's reply for 大s
http://t.sina.com.cn...8532/wr0qoaj8O5
and
大s..
http://t.sina.com.cn...6902/wr0qoarGkl

credit the translation to kkla

A few days ago, on Sina's miniblog, Da S added Jerry on her "pay attention list". When Jerry posted his message on Oct 12, Da S replied to him, "The Secret Man finally showed up. Look like doing fine."

Today, Jerry replied to her, "
To the unbeatable San Cai Secret Man is fine! I believe you who have great vitality won't have problems! This is a vacation for you to take a rest and to take care of yourself, so hold your full gear attitute with super professionalism for now! Little Sun will encourage you: Keep it up!

Edited by san18, 14 October 2010 - 10:19 AM.

#285 fatty2

fatty2

Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6756 posts

Posted 14 October 2010 - 10:46 AM

posted by kkla@nbbbs

another translation:
Oct 14, 2010
TW Apple Daily

Yan Cheng Xu Has Stopped Working For Half Year
NT470 Millions Were Gone

credit to gina070710

CTI News

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VlIpD2pqVs

hey san, u bored being a sleeping beauty already?

thanks to kkla

Chen Sun Hua also opened his miniblog (http://t.sina.com.cn/sunhua86), and he posted to Jerry, "Hey! I opened my miniblog already. Come to say hi to me, hurry. I just started to use this with my team, not very familiar yet. Just want to say hi to you first."

After a lot of Jerry fans found out, it is very funny. They told him that it's faster to tell Jerry about his miniblog by phone. They also asked him to tell Jerry that it's time to "trim his lawn" (meaning his miniblog is like his lawn, as he hasn't visited for a while, it requires some trimming.)

lol, so it looks like we hv to thank chen sun hua for Jerry "trimming his lawn".

According to information, for the last 6 months, Jerry has rejected not just the idol drama, Material Girl, he totally rejected 20 tv drama projects (With his market value, for each project, he has lost about NT 17 millions), 10 movie projects (he has lost about NT50 millions), and at least 15 endorsement invitations (about NT80 millions). Among them, there were opportunities for endorsing products wth Hollywood stars in Milan or Paris.

looks like Jerry has no fate with Paris.

this is for luvjerry, hehehe, knowing how much she miss her son. its done by a Japanese fan, chiinan1219

san, no need for u to watch it as am sure u hv seen the scenes b4 & hates it the most.

thanks to nbbbs.com

Edited by Myvi, 14 October 2010 - 05:37 PM.

#286 Myvi

Myvi

我爱言承旭

• Forum Masters
  • 9010 posts

Posted 14 October 2010 - 06:59 PM

glad and so happy to know tat Jerry has finally recovered from his gastritis..
wish him to take extra careful once he starts working back..

hmmn, is tat for his annual Japanese calendar shoot?

probably...its near end of the year...
will tis mean his going back to Japan soon?

credit to gina070710
Jerry Yan Took a Half Year Break due to Gastritis Estimated Financial Loss Up to NT$4.7 billions

CTI News

more coverage clips on todays news...
credit to gina070710

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNigcoczFgs

Oct 14, 2010

credit the translation to kkla

A few days ago, on Sina's miniblog, Da S added Jerry on her "pay attention list". When Jerry posted his message on Oct 12, Da S replied to him, "The Secret Man finally showed up. Look like doing fine."

Today, Jerry replied to her, "
To the unbeatable San Cai Secret Man is fine! I believe you who have great vitality won't have problems! This is a vacation for you to take a rest and to take care of yourself, so hold your full gear attitute with super professionalism for now! Little Sun will encourage you: Keep it up!

credit translation : http://www.facebook....3.shtml&h=e45fe
source: http://ent.sina.com....073112673.shtml

Sina News 19:07 -
Jerry Yan and Barbie Shu Interact on Sina Blog Brought Back Memory of [Meteor Garden]

...When Jerry posted his blog to share his favorite English quote with his fans on Oct. 12, Barbie Shu responded to him: “Here comes the mysterious person. It looks like you are doing great!” Jerry returned today with his comment to Barbie: “Unbeatable Shan-tsai, the mysterious person is doing great! I trust that a person with great vitality like you will definitely survive! This is a good opportunity for a vacation. Please take good care of yourself during this time. Please refrain yourself from working and hold back your professionalism for now. Little Sun will always cheer for you!

(Note: Barbie Shu is undertaking treatments for a form of Neuritis in her arm and has stopped her work on a movie.)

Barbie Shu then responded to Jerry: "Your ultra-violet power is so strong...my arm is getting better already!"
  • Do Tin Zhu likes this

#287 bemjerry13

bemjerry13

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted 15 October 2010 - 12:53 PM

brings back memories of meteor garden! san chai and dao ming si!

have to say that they do have good chemistry...hope they get to make a movie or may be even a series.. clapclap

#288 Myvi

Myvi

我爱言承旭

• Forum Masters
  • 9010 posts

Posted 15 October 2010 - 01:29 PM

Jerry Yan loses $25 million due to illness
Former F4 member Jerry Yan has been rejecting film and endorsement deals

source: entertainment.xin.msn.com
15/10/2010

Posted Image

Health is wealth as the saying goes and no one knows it better than Taiwanese actor Jerry Yan.

The former F4 member has had to turn down a total of 20 serials, 10 movies and at least 15 endorsements due to his severe gastric problem. The lost deals are estimated to amount to NTD470million ($25million).

He's been working real hard since last year; filming Down in Love, releasing his new album Freedom and pictorial book 9314 Man & Boy.

Other than his promotional appearances, the 33-year-old Taiwanese has not accepted new assignments citing health as his first priority now.

Jerry is reportedly feeling better and was seen at a hair salon in Taipei on Tuesday for a grooming session to prep for his Japan promo shots.

#289 fatty2

fatty2

Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6756 posts

Posted 15 October 2010 - 02:59 PM

The former F4 member has had to turn down a total of 20 serials, 10 movies and at least 15 endorsements due to his severe gastric problem. The lost deals are estimated to amount to NTD470million ($25million).

lol, even the god of health wont be able to take such a workload.

& Jerry is still happily driving his old car. no wonder he likes the english sentence of "Find out what makes you feel better inside. No matter what is going on outside.". so no matter how often the media wrote tat he's driving his old car, he is still doing it.

#290 luvjerry889

luvjerry889

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 523 posts

Posted 15 October 2010 - 04:04 PM

Fatty : :innocent hmm...you do have six sense that I missed my God son "Jerry" alot after he

MIA for these couple of weeks...you are absolutely right fatty...i do missed him especially

during weekends when i am alone at home. Thanks for the wonderfull video you posted especially just for me :V, hurray :yeah with Jerry accompany me this weekend, i will not be bored to death but will enjoy watching the video with a cuppa coffee :hug

Hope...san will not blast me with machine guns :pleh

Frankly speaking, Jerry made the right move by taking 1/2 year rest to recuperate from his severe gastric, knowing that his mom is worried abt his health, secondly what is the point of making tons of money when at later stage you are not able to enjoy/spend the money. There will be a point of time in everyones life that health is more important than money especially when you abt to reached your retirement age.:blush

Fatty, Myvi, San & all Jerry's fans.....have a wonderfull weekend.:iloveyou:

Posted Image

Edited by luvjerry889, 15 October 2010 - 03:53 PM.

#291 san18

san18

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2619 posts

Posted 16 October 2010 - 10:00 AM

posted@nbbbs.com

Jerry's old pictures...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

hey san, u bored being a sleeping beauty already?

heyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!! i'm not sleeping beauty!!! hmp!!!

Hope...san will not blast me with machine guns :pleh

i already planted bomb in your coffee cup...

Edited by san18, 16 October 2010 - 10:00 AM.

#292 luvjerry889

luvjerry889

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 523 posts

Posted 17 October 2010 - 07:08 AM

Aiyo, San...how can you plant bomb inside my coffee...you should have planted the bomb in my mouth so that i can get Jerry to my rescue...:loool::loool::loool:

Btw, love those old pixs of Jerry...so damn :drool:drool especially the black shirt that bare the chest and sleeveless T.

Edited by Myvi, 18 October 2010 - 02:03 PM.

#293 san18

san18

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2619 posts

Posted 17 October 2010 - 08:50 AM

thanks to kym@nbbbs for the translation

Number 1 Homebody {zhai nan} : Jerry Yan ~ Walks out of his place in silly way

source: http://news.dayoo.co...22_14103918.htm

‘zhai nan' is a version of the term derived from Japanese “otaku”. It refers to guys who obsessed with manga or computer games of pretty, young girls. Later on, it referred to “people who stay at home, avoid contact with others because of their obsessive hobby of a certain nature.” In Jan 2010, the term has been included in the latest edition of the {English-Chinese Dictionary}

“China's zhai nan and zhai nu research report” was carried out in 30 mainland cities. The report indicated that from 2005 to 2007, mainlanders aged 15 to 35 years old were homebodies. The figure was rising annually. In 2007, it peaked at 6.478 million, making up 21% of the similar age group. 80% of them are 29 years old and below, the majority is from single-child families. In every 10 persons, 2 have the potential to be homebodies.

Internationally renowned women's magazine in its October issue of {Cosmo} has its readers select many of the best of zhai nan in the Entertainment Industry. What their mysterious home lives and exclusive reveal about them. This will definitely start a wave of discussion about “The Good zhai nan”.

No. 1 zhai nan : Jerry Yan ~ Walks out of his place in a silly way

In the Entertainment Circle, I've always been used my own way doing things even though it may not be an intelligent way of moving ahead. Perhaps many have changed themselves and their perspectives due to fame and are totally different from before. But I've always told myself that I must be the same as before. Even though I've made money but I don't want to live in a very big house or get a fast car. I hope that the impression that I give others is that Jerry Yan has matured but he hasn't changed at all

In private, I'm kind of ‘autistic' actually. My wants are very simple. I don't frequent night spots and like to stay quietly at home doing my own stuff – washing clothes and tidying up. I like my place to be spick and span as it feels very comfortable. If it gets very messy, it feels lethargic. I like to cook things for myself too. Did work in a kitchen before so I can do simple stir-fries.

When I'm alone at home, I would wake up naturally then I'll go for exercise – swimming, running and playing basketball. I also read, watch TV, DVDs and listen to instrumental music like the piano. The instrument of choice depends on how my mood was

Compared to many others, I'm quite different. Up till now, I'm still very much like a boy – very innocent and I believe what the world holds. The biggest difference I think between a man and a boy is that a man is more responsible. He shows more concern and understanding to those around him. This is an area that I'm working on right now. I myself feel that I'm still not yet a man. If I were to put the man and boy in me as a ratio, it would likely be 0.01 to 9.99. But I saw a mainland movie, {The Assembly} recently and I thought the actors were so macho, so great. I really hope that I can try my hand at the character, gu zi. I hope to become Jerry Yan who is more ‘man', more primeval with a beard, shaven head and no make-up.

One day, I hope that I can own a huge ranch. My mother will definitely be there and the woman who stayed with me till the very end. I will sit with her at the front porch and watch the sun slowly setting together.~ THE END ~

source: facebook

Posted Image

Edited by san18, 17 October 2010 - 08:44 AM.

• Do Tin Zhu likes this

#294 mishin chrystyll

mishin chrystyll

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 17 October 2010 - 02:58 PM

hello everyone,,im a jerry yan fan too.. i hope i could be friends in all of you.. tnx.. just visit my site. Posted Image

#295 luvjerry889

luvjerry889

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 523 posts

Posted 17 October 2010 - 04:07 PM

San : my heart breaks & cried when i read that Jerry does his own stuff - washing up & tidying his own place...such a filial son.

He is the homely type who love to stay home instead of hanging out with frens. Whoever married him is sure lucky cos he can also cook dishes::thumbsup

Myvi : Jerry mentioned that he is still a boy and would love to try a new character - caveman, bald and no makeup. I cant bear to see Jerry shaven ! noooooooooo.

Fatty : Once Jerry own the ranch & settled down with his Mrs Right, he definitely would need some helpers around to manage the whole place..Therefore, I would recommend you to take care of the fields, me getting ready as Nanny , as for Myvi & San, milking cows & goats :loool:

Cute Jerry..........

Posted Image

Edited by Myvi, 21 October 2010 - 11:56 AM.

• Do Tin Zhu likes this

#296 fatty2

fatty2

Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6756 posts

Posted 17 October 2010 - 05:11 PM

Myvi : Jerry mentioned that he is still a boy and would love to try a new character - caveman, bald and no makeup. I cant bear to see Jerry shaven ! noooooooooo.

Fatty : Once Jerry own the ranch & settled down with his Mrs Right, he definitely would need some helpers around to manage the whole place..Therefore, I would recommend you to take care of the fields, me getting ready as Nanny , as for Myvi & San, milking cows & goats :loool:

lol, Jerry with beard & no makeup, its ok as we hv already seen him in it. but the shaven bald part, tat will take some getting use to. but if a role needs to be bald & he takes up the role, then he will hv to go bald.

& may i know why i am consigned to the field >:) >:) while u hv the cushy job as a nanny? lol, anyway, too early to fight for the jobs as doubt Jerry will be getting married anytime soon. if he wants a huge ranch, he can easily afford one now. the ranch is for when he retires, he mentioned tat in one of his interviews. not for when he marries. he's typical capricorn, career is of the utmost importance.

#297 Myvi

Myvi

我爱言承旭

• Forum Masters
  • 9010 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 03:56 AM

Jerry Yan Won Over Vic Chou At Flora Expo’s Celebrity Run

Source: http://udn.com/NEWS/...1/5923087.shtml
Credit translation: http://www.facebook....-xu/10306433076

October 21, 2010

Posted Image

The result of Celebrity Run at 2010 Taipei International Flora Exposition has been announced. Jerry Yan, the key figure of F4, won the category of the “most trusted spokesperson for community events” based on the votes on the official website. Jerry’s beat other celebrities, such as Vic Chou and Hsiao-yan Chang. Jerry also won the second place of the “most convincing spokesperson in a commercial” next to the band “MayDay”.

Chiling Lin is also taking part in the Expo as the Friendship Ambassador. Her name has been in the news lately because of her poor singing performance at a gala for the Expo as well as her run-in with the tax authority. In responding to the media inquiry on Lin’s news, Jerry Yan’s agency stated that Jerry is not aware of the situation since he does not usually read the news. Lin will be the hostess at her brother’s wedding on Friday.
  • Do Tin Zhu likes this

#298 luvjerry889

luvjerry889

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 523 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 07:06 AM

Jerry Yan Won Over Vic Chou At Flora Expo's Celebrity Run

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image so happy Jerry won !!!

Phew, all my time & effort clicking at 2 of my computers for the vote finally paid off.

Myvi : any idea how much vote Jerry got compare to Vic Chou Posted Image

Oh no, not again 040. The media will start rumours again. Lucky our Prince does not read the news Posted Image

Fatty, where are you ? So quite lately, we need some vitamins here . Don't tell me you also MIA.

Or perhaps you are also preparing your trip to go Japan with Jerry Posted Image

Edited by Myvi, 21 October 2010 - 12:01 PM.

#299 bemjerry13

bemjerry13

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 04:10 PM

congratulations to Jerry and to all JY fans! its actually a no brainer that Jerry won because who else is the best person to have that award but someone who gives a lot of money to charity and is personally an active person in makingother people's lives better! clapclap :innocent :iloveyou: :thumbsup

#300 san18

san18

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2619 posts

Posted 23 October 2010 - 12:45 AM

credit the translation to kkla@nbbbs

Today, it is the Golden Bell Awards show. In the introduction part of the show, the hosts were said to lose the Golden Bell statue, so they searched everywhere, and they were even given cold attitude by a big star. At that moment, Jerry's clip in DWL was shown.

posted by kat@nbbbs
[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZuwSsZ1L0bc&feature=player_embedded"]http://www.youtube.c...player_embedded[/url]

In the clip:

Narrator: Other than not being trusted, they were given cold attitude by a big star
Host: Heard that you know where is the Golden Bell statue?
Jerry: That's right. It's here.
Host: Didn't expect when you look handsome, you also answer questions in a cool way. However, Only if you give the statue before the show starts, you will be ok.
Jerry: I only have the same thing to say, "Sorry"
Host: Sorry? What do you sorry about? Go hold LZL la! I need the Golden Bell statue.

Edited by san18, 23 October 2010 - 12:51 AM.

#301 bluesoul17

bluesoul17

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 780 posts

Posted 23 October 2010 - 01:53 PM

credit the translation to kkla@nbbbs

Today, it is the Golden Bell Awards show. In the introduction part of the show, the hosts were said to lose the Golden Bell statue, so they searched everywhere, and they were even given cold attitude by a big star. At that moment, Jerry's clip in DWL was shown.

posted by kat@nbbbs

In the clip:

Narrator: Other than not being trusted, they were given cold attitude by a big star
Host: Heard that you know where is the Golden Bell statue?
Jerry: That's right. It's here.
Host: Didn't expect when you look handsome, you also answer questions in a cool way. However, Only if you give the statue before the show starts, you will be ok.
Jerry: I only have the same thing to say, "Sorry"
Host: Sorry? What do you sorry about? Go hold LZL la! I need the Golden Bell statue.

san what's this? like luvjerry I also also don't understand this.. are they making fun of Jerry's role as XYP? how rude, they don't nominate Jerry then they have the guts to make fun of his role?? <_<

edit:
sorry, I finally understand it now.. they just used the XYP clip for the opening of the golden bell award.. I thought they were having fun laughing at Jerry coz he wasn't nominated at that occassion..

Edited by comics17, 23 October 2010 - 02:39 PM.

#302 san18

san18

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2619 posts

Posted 23 October 2010 - 02:58 PM

san what's this? like luvjerry I also also don't understand this.. are they making fun of Jerry's role as XYP? how rude, they don't nominate Jerry then they have the guts to make fun of his role?? <_<

i dont think it that way, for me it's like they are slapping the faces of Golden Bell panel of judges for not nominating Jerry, which i think in most people conscious mind Jerry should be nominated.

San, what is it all abt..i dun understand at all Posted Image..pls elaborate further...thanks

what is it that you dont understand, and what particular sentence that you want me to elaborate?
through the narrator's sentence "Other than not being trusted, they were given cold attitude by a big star"
i think they are implying that the Golden Bell is no longer a reliable award giving body....

fattyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, Myviiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii !!! where are the two of you?? not helping me here!!! hmp!!Posted Image

thanks to auntiepan@nbbbs

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by san18, 23 October 2010 - 03:02 PM.

#303 fatty2

fatty2

Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6756 posts

Posted 23 October 2010 - 05:36 PM

fattyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, Myviiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii !!! where are the two of you?? not helping me here!!! hmp!![

of cuz i will help u out. dont u know i am a very nice person :innocent :innocent

let me see, "sorry" is bao qian in mandarin. "hold" in mandarin is bao. see, san, i help u out.

oh, & Ms L attend Happy Camp, a very popular variety program in China. prior to the telecast of her episode, trailer of it was shown. there was a part where she was asked abt Jerry & the next scene was her all teary eyed. lol, i am sure b4 long, the part where she is asked abt Jerry will be uploaded soon.

Edited by fatty2, 23 October 2010 - 05:37 PM.

#304 SaraDonna

SaraDonna

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 734 posts

Posted 23 October 2010 - 05:59 PM

hello all,

the clip of questionnaires on Jerry for Ms L

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dv8D5fTB89I&feature=sub"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dv8D5fTB89I&feature=sub[/url]

credit: gina070710

#305 jerry_fanatic16

jerry_fanatic16

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 23 October 2010 - 06:39 PM

Can anybody please translate what LCL in the video posted? I know she is very unpopular here in JY forum but I am curious what was asked of her. :-)

#306 ldh27

ldh27

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 24 October 2010 - 10:31 PM

Can anybody please translate what LCL in the video posted? I know she is very unpopular here in JY forum but I am curious what was asked of her. :-)

Hi there! I'm new here I guess and I found something that might answer a bit you question i guess

It says:

20101023 [Happy Camp] - Jerry Yan Recounts Chiling's Horse Accident !Chiling Lin, who reportedly had dated Jerry Yan, appeared on[Happy Camp] and cried when she was read Jerry's recount of her horse accident. Chiling Respond to her "Perfect Public Image". Chiling was played a video footage of Jerry Yan's interview where he talked about his former girl friend being "perfect". However Jerry Yan has never mentioned the name of his girl friend in public.

Cr: Jerry Yan (言承旭) Facebook

#307 san18

san18

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2619 posts

Posted 25 October 2010 - 12:17 PM

posted by mami@nbbbsPosted Image

posted by daomisyel@nbbbs
source: http://www.starmomet...down-with-love/

Jerry Yan is Officially 'Down with Love'

After his hit series "Meteor Garden" and "Hotshot," Asian superstar Jerry Yan seems to be making the headlines once more as he is reportedly ready to fall in love and has developed feelings for his co-star.

But before his fans react, this new and rather 'unlikely' flame Jerry is talking about is ac tually the love interest of Elvin, the role he is playing in the much-awaited romantic comedy "Down with Love" premiering Monday (Oct 25) on ABS-CBN.

Ella Chen who will play as the tomboy-in-disguise Malou.

Ever since his brother died, Elvin assumed the role of father to his unruly niece and nephew. But he can't give full attention to them being a top lawyer thus, he leaves it all to the nanny.

There's really no problem when it comes to hiring nannies except for the fact that all of them fall in love with the handsome Elvin.

And so Elvin decided to search for a nanny who's heart wont beat for him and this is where Malou enters. Desperate to get a job, Malou pretends to be a lesbian so that she will be able to earn enough money and pay the debts father who left them.

Seems like a win-win situation for the two but what if Malou starts to grow feelings for her Elvin? With their cat-dog relationship, Elvin will also grow feelings for her but how will he face the fact that he is falling in love with a lesbian?

Laughter and romance will surely come your way in the exciting premiere of "Down with Love," this Monday (Oct 25) on the first and true home of Asianovelas, ABS-CBN.

of cuz i will help u out. dont u know i am a very nice person :innocent :innocent

let me see, "sorry" is bao qian in mandarin. "hold" in mandarin is bao. see, san, i help u out.

yeahhhhh!!! righttttttttt!!! such a nice personnnnn!!!Posted Image hmp!!! hate you!!!

source: facebook

news about Jerry
[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwV5SiauPjk&feature=player_embedded"]http://www.youtube.c...player_embedded[/url]

2006 Jerry Yan as News Anchor While Promoting [The Hospital]
Jerry Yan was interviewed by Chunhua Shen on her news program. Jerry successfully tried out his first ever news broadcasting. When asked about his performance in [The Hospital], Jerry said that he and the character had many things in common, for example, hiding his sadness from other people.

credit to auntiepan@nbbbs

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by san18, 25 October 2010 - 01:24 PM.

#308 fatty2

fatty2

Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6756 posts

Posted 25 October 2010 - 05:10 PM

yeahhhhh!!! righttttttttt!!! such a nice personnnnn!!!Posted Image hmp!!! hate you!!!

hahaha, u were the one who was screaming "fatty, help".

anyway, its amazing how much sympathy a beautiful woman gets when she dropped few dainty tears. the way the 4 hosts rushed to comfort her & netizens reactions, beauty do have its advantages. now if it has been a plain girl crying, the reactions wld hv been much different. must give it to Ms L tat she can cry so beautifully when listening to the host reading an excerpt from Jerry's pictorial, the part abt the prince & princess.

for sure there will be many netizens wishing both to reconcile. tat why Jerry let go of such a beauty with such a tender heart, tat he shld not hv given up, etc, etc & etc.

with Tw media's perennial love for the Yan Ling pairing, now probably will get even more Yan Ling fans since Ms L said she is not an ambitious person, tat she longs for love & regrets letting go past love. oh dear, the saga continues.

credit to nbbbs.com

#309 luvjerry889

luvjerry889

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 523 posts

Posted 26 October 2010 - 01:39 AM

Spoiler

#310 fatty2

fatty2

Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6756 posts

Posted 26 October 2010 - 10:19 AM

Spoiler

Jerry & Fei Xiang is not related. FX's father is a westerner while his mum is chinese, his real name is Chris something (sori, forgot his last name). Jerry did mentioned b4 tat FX looks very much like his father. tat when his father was alive, he's realli popular with the ladies. probably tats why from young, Jerry's mum told Jerry not to fool around.

Spoiler

#311 Myvi

Myvi

我爱言承旭

• Forum Masters
  • 9010 posts

Posted 26 October 2010 - 12:50 PM

the saga continues..... :P

Lin Chi-ling opens on relationship with Jerry Yan for the first time
Top Taiwanese model Lin Chi-ling breaks down on variety show

source: entertainment.xin.msn.com

26/10/2010

Lin Chi-ling reveals her feelings for Jerry Yan for the first time on Saturday.

The top model, who has always been very low-key when it comes to relationships, revealed her desire to be loved and how she's filled with regrets on a variety show in China.

When the host read out a love memoir written by Jerry after his break-up with Chi-ling, the 35-year-old started to tear uncontrollably on the spot. Recording had to be paused while the host comforted the model.

Little was known about this very private couple, whether before or after they parted ways. But Jerry did reveal in a talk show some time back that the 1.74m tall model was someone worth treasuring and gave his blessings as well, shedding some light on their shared past.

#312 luvjerry889

luvjerry889

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 523 posts

Posted 26 October 2010 - 05:49 PM

Fatty, thanks for the clarification.

Hmm...like father like son,both gorgeous, suave , handsome & hot among ladies ! :drool

Posted Image

#313 Myvi

Myvi

我爱言承旭

• Forum Masters
  • 9010 posts

Posted 27 October 2010 - 11:47 AM

Kantar Media National TV Ratings: ‘Down with Love’ Debuts at No. 1 on Daytime

Wednesday October 27, 2010 Philippines
posted by sChiZoO14 @ AF ent.news

Article can be viewed here:
http://asianfanatics...3-on-primetime/

Posted Image

Daytime:
1. Down With Love (ABS-CBN) – 16%
2. Alyna (ABS-CBN) – 15.2%
3. Showtime (ABS-CBN) – 14.2%
4. Kapamilya Blockbusters: Txt (ABS-CBN) – 14.1%
5. Eat Bulaga! (GMA-7) – 14%
6. Juanita Banana (ABS-CBN) – 13.1%
7. Koreana (GMA-7) – 10.6%
8. Detective Conan (GMA-7) – 10.5%
9. Little Star (GMA-7) – 10.3%
10. Pilipinas, Win Na Win! (ABS-CBN) / Temptation of Wife (GMA-7) – 10.2%

#314 fatty2

fatty2

Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6756 posts

Posted 27 October 2010 - 01:01 PM

Hmm...like father like son,both gorgeous, suave , handsome & hot among ladies ! :drool

is tat a new pix of yr son?

http://www.jerry-mil...l?n=21#contents

btw, remember the blog in early September abt Jerry in Beijing for the 1st round of CCTV 2011 spring festival program selection? seems tat 1st November was mentioned as trial program for the artistes selected. so if F4 is selected in the 1st round in September, then keep our fingers crossed for 1st November.

#315 luvjerry889

luvjerry889

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 523 posts

Posted 27 October 2010 - 03:46 PM

Glad & happy to hear DWL got good ratings from the Phillipines.clapclap

:innocent the name Yu Ping sounds nice, WTH must they change his name to Elvin.. :argh

And YG name change to Malao ( means "monkey" in Cantonese) so horrible.:thumbdown

Fatty & all Jerry Fans : let us pray hard so that F4 got selected for 2nd round. pray,pray,pray

Edited by luvjerry889, 27 October 2010 - 03:49 PM.

#316 Myvi

Myvi

我爱言承旭

• Forum Masters
  • 9010 posts

Posted 27 October 2010 - 04:38 PM

http://www.jerry-milkyway.jp/gallery/photo/2010.html?n=21#contents

omg...oh wow... seem tis is Jerry latest pic from Milky Way...only uploaded today by his japanese site ?
is tis the one tat Jerry been said recently was seen at the hair cut shop for the Japan promotional activities...
Jerry still looks thin and the hair also at his favorite level.....not tat short... ah! so happy to see him again...

http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii71/myvijerry/my%20avisiggy/heart4u.gif

Posted Image

please do not transfer any Milky Way pic to a non Jerry thread or sites....

btw, remember the blog in early September abt Jerry in Beijing for the 1st round of CCTV 2011 spring festival program selection? seems tat 1st November was mentioned as trial program for the artistes selected.

pray hard for Jerry to be selected...Posted Image wanna see him so much...

#317 jerry_fanatic16

jerry_fanatic16

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 27 October 2010 - 05:11 PM

Glad & happy to hear DWL got good ratings from the Phillipines.clapclap

:innocent the name Yu Ping sounds nice, WTH must they change his name to Elvin.. :argh

And YG name change to Malao ( means "monkey" in Cantonese) so horrible.:thumbdown

Fatty & all Jerry Fans : let us pray hard so that F4 got selected for 2nd round. pray,pray,pray

luvjerry889, actually Yang Guo's name was changed to Malou not Malao. :-) But I agree, why do they have to change the names??

Edited by jerry_fanatic16, 27 October 2010 - 05:12 PM.

#318 luvjerry889

luvjerry889

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 523 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 01:38 AM

Posted Image

please do not transfer any Milky Way pic to a non Jerry thread or sites....

Myvi, if that is the latest Jerry, he is way toooo thin.. What is wrong with him. I dun want an "ET" here Posted Image

#319 Myvi

Myvi

我爱言承旭

• Forum Masters
  • 9010 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 05:55 AM

luvjerry, according to kkla posting at nbbbs, the pic is a recent photos of Jerry from Milkyway.. it is the updated promotional release pic for the coming soon of Jerry 2011 official calendar.. yes, he does still look skinny... wish to see Jerry gain more weight after resting from his gastritis... pray hard for him to have a better health

and we hope his Japanese official site will release more promotional photos on Jerry.. really looking foward and waiting for nbbbs signal to start making group purchase as usually Jerry calender always a sold out each time its release on the market..

Edited by Myvi, 28 October 2010 - 05:56 AM.

#320 luvjerry889

luvjerry889

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 523 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 06:47 AM

luvjerry, according to kkla posting at nbbbs, the pic is a recent photos of Jerry from Milkyway.. it is the updated promotional release pic for the coming soon of Jerry 2011 official calendar.. yes, he does still look skinny... wish to see Jerry gain more weight after resting from his gastritis... pray hard for him to have a better health

and we hope his Japanese official site will release more promotional photos on Jerry.. really looking foward and waiting for nbbbs signal to start making group purchase as usually Jerry calender always a sold out each time its release on the market..

Means he is in Japan doing photo shoot right now. With his new scrawny outlook dun you all guys out there have any

opinion .......

Jerry.....get back to this physique;

Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: jerry yan, yan cheng xu

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users