2003 replies to this topic

#361 B x alaN n

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,364 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 05:15 PM

EP Promotion.

-- It's kind of good that these Mainland channels air Gillian's EP promotion during this time, since she's not around to promote since she's too busy filming!

Anyway, it's good to see that Gillian and Sammuel are chatting on Weibo. And I guess it's easy for her to communicate since he speaks Cantonese!! She always makes so many friends filming!

Edited by ronacious, 28 August 2011 - 08:40 PM.
edited out nonworking vid.

#362 kyla

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,231 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 06:11 PM

Thanks bxalann!
I was looking for promotions since the mainland version of her EP will release on the 19th.
I also like when EEG release her EPs in both versions that way all fans can choose what copy they prefer to buy.
And it would be awesome to hear all her songs Mandarin :)

I know she has a event after Christmas but it would be nice if we get to see her do something for New Year's.

#363 B x alaN n

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,364 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 07:02 PM

903 Interview.

- Gillian said for her first EP, the photo-shoot was shot w/ Charlene. Charlene was yellow and she was red. It was suppose to be a concert poster and a CD cover. But the photos were really pretty, so I didn't want to waste them so they became my cover.
- Now the second EP is called <Move On...> The DJ said "I have to look at it very long, it's so natural". Gillian said "Yes, it's nude color. It's very natural, no eyeliner or fake eyelashes". You can see my hair flying everywhere. The whole theme is the real me. I was afraid at first, it was Ah Moon's (Wing Shya's company) concept. The DJ said "Ohh, I heard Fong Ho Man was your classmate too!"
- Gillian said "I didn't mind the natural look, but I was scared that I'd look tired. All they did was put a little mascara on me. But I really wanted to try this for a long time because I don't think anyone would do this."
- The DJ then asked about Gillian's MV. Gillian said "Yes, I keep promoting my MV! At first this was the song where I was most against because I wasn't very into rock style. My throat will hurt if I scream and sing. I didn't hear it for a long time, and when I finally heard it, it wasn't really rock. We had another song, and I preferred it more because I really like the style, it's similar to Rene Liu's song."
- We used a small camera for my MV, and I really like this style. The most simple it is, the better!
- When I finally heard the song, the lyrics were so different. Ronald Ng even said the song really suited me.
- The DJ said "for the MV <Let Go of the Past>, the MV is pretty simple! Were you trying to show people you have a strong side?" Gillian said "Yes, the MV is really simple. When I showed my friends, they said there's no storyline. But I like how simple it is. I even took part in some ideas. My director wanted me to throw flower petals, but I suggested wind blowing it away. I was scared filming the MV since I also had to throw glass."
- Gillian said <Riding on Waves> is based on <Hot Wave Vacation>. The song is very fun and light.
- The DJ asked which song Gillian really liked and improved. Gillian said "I think it's the song where I disliked the most, <Let Go of the Past>. Everything added together, so I really started to like this song."
- When I showed the MV to Charlene, Charlene said "You grew up a lot" and I said "Really? We both grew up a lot!". Back then my eye contact wasn't really good, I scan the audience too much, now my eye contact is more focused.
- Has Charlene heard your EP yet? Gillian said "Not all of them, Charlene said the songs are really different."
- Twins has too many different projects, what are the plans for Twins? Gillian said "Later, Twins' will release a Mandarin album. I'm really happy because I haven't sang Mandarin in a long time, and we haven't really worked together in a long time! Two people is better."
- You guys separated for a long time, how do you relate? "Well, we communicate a lot and we always communicate on weibo! We can't really call each other since we're both busy. People let me know when Charlene blogs for me!"
- Gillian said "We both really like Mandarin albums! Also the MVs are really beautiful!" The DJ then said "Haha! You really love the MVs!!" Gillian said "Yes!! Have you seen our old MV <Next Stop Tin Hau>?! The MV is so silly!! Let's not talk about it anymore! Charlene and I are still against it.
- The DJ asked have you seen your old performances as well? Gillian said "Yes, actually I've seen the old clips!"
- The DJ said since Twins' are releasing a Mandarin album, do you guys know what direction you guys are heading? Gillian said "We don't know yet because we will release it next year after we finish our projects!"

#364 kyla

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,231 posts

Posted 15 December 2010 - 02:08 AM

Wow! Thanks for the translation :)
Her interviews have been more detailed and interesting. If only they asked more about her coming up filming projects besides the mainland drama she's now filming. Also, I wonder what EEG have planned for Twins? Hopefully its better than < Everybody Bounce > ;) Since they both matured greatly then a smooth R&B ballad would fit nicely with their voices. Oh well, we probably would see anything until the second half of next year.

Still anxiously waiting on more info about < Ex > :unsure:
Fans on CCT and Baidu stating that Dec.30th is the release date so we'll see what happens from there.

#365 jazzgillian

EG MafiaXGillian's Army

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,302 posts

Posted 15 December 2010 - 04:24 AM

bxalann:thanks for translating...it's so nice how Gill expresses her own thoughts about her projects done...and it's so cute to know all about it...

thanks also for the magscans and links...i love those magscans she looks so cool and pretty as ever!... :blush

i hope to see more about Gill here...i liked that Sina page,that series was so cool even at the first time that i seen it...i hope i could watch that also soon...

Attached Files

Edited by jazzgillian, 15 December 2010 - 04:26 AM.

#366 B x alaN n

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,364 posts

Posted 15 December 2010 - 06:34 PM

Blog Post.
Posted Image

Cold ah
-- Gillian's too cute! Hope she takes care of herself in the cold!

#367 kyla

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,231 posts

Posted 15 December 2010 - 07:00 PM

Thanks bxalann & jazzgillian!

Got some news on Gillian

"2010 Satisfaction Survey Ting Movies" Best Film nomination list

Gillian is nominated for 2 catogories!
First, "Chinese film best actress for comedy" for her role in < Fantastic Water Babe >
Second, "Chinese film best theme song" for < Whole Life >

Congrats to Gillian on her nominations!
I hope she wins at least one of them :)

#368 Antoine

a.k.a. twinspirit

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,552 posts

Posted 16 December 2010 - 02:03 AM

:yeah :yeah :yeah HAPPY LUNAR BIRTHDAY TO GILLIAN !!! :yeah :yeah :yeah

who btw, has just surpassed TWO AND A HALF MILLION followers for her weibo. :yahoo

Special thanx to kyla for that bit of news. So exciting to see ah gill nominated for yet more awards ! :excited

Also thanx to others for pix, vids, and translations. :TY

:xmassmile1 This Christmas, Give the Gift of Gillian Chung :xmassmile1
.....now available at better record stores everywhere.....

#369 kyla

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,231 posts

Posted 16 December 2010 - 08:49 PM

Yeah she's being nominated for certain awards here and there but whether she wins or not is a different story. Its still an honor for her work to be noticed at the end of the year though she may not win. Gillian said herself that she's not in the business for awards but to make movies and music for her fans enjoy.

Speaking of awards, Twins suppose to attend the Jade Solid Gold Elite election awards on Dec. 18th according to Gillfans.com
I wondering what did Twins win this time or separately? Happy to finally see Gillian :) I truly miss her!

btw,twinspirit
Spoiler

Edited by kyla, 16 December 2010 - 09:27 PM.

#370 jazzgillian

EG MafiaXGillian's Army

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,302 posts

Posted 17 December 2010 - 11:32 AM

it's so quiet here!....Happy Lunar Birthday too for Gill!!! :V

Kyla:thanks for that info!...you're right even she won't win,that's still a big thing to be proud of,after all being nominated in such a prestigious award was
still a big achievement!...and i'd to congratulate Gill for that!!!...
but still hope that she can make it...

Congratulations Gill!!! clapclap

Found this pics!

Attached Files

#371 B x alaN n

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,364 posts

Posted 17 December 2010 - 06:42 PM

Twins won a Yahoo! Buzz Award for their concert.

From Gillian's blog, she said she wanted to buy the new Panasonic GF2 camera. She has the GF1. We haven't seen Gillian use her camera in a while!! I guess she's too into her iPhone 4g right now! Anyway, it's so cool that Gillian is so savy tech w/ all the electronics!

Hmm, I wonder why Gillian didn't win any awards for her songs like <Sum Dor>!

#372 kyla

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,231 posts

Posted 18 December 2010 - 03:17 AM

View PostB x alaN n, on 17 December 2010 - 06:42 PM, said:

Hmm, I wonder why Gillian didn't win any awards for her songs like <Sum Dor>!
That's a good question :thinking I'm thinking its due to the lack of promotion on the song right? Let's face it every time she release music she also film a drama :lol: Hmm..I don't know the reason but one thing for sure Gillian not stressing over so neither am I. Her time will come sooner than you think.

btw, A huge Congrats to Twins :yeah
It was a awesome concert!

Thanks jazz for the blog pics.
Gil is just too adorable

Edited by kyla, 18 December 2010 - 03:19 AM.

#373 Maricon

God's faithful :)

• Forum Crew
  • 6,528 posts

Posted 18 December 2010 - 07:45 AM

Twins @ SINA MUSIC Awards 2010
http://campaign.sina...rds10/index.php

-Congrats to Twins! :yeah :thumbsup Hopefully we will get to see Twins together at the year-end events!It's truly an honor!And yep Gillian is so into her iPhone 4!maybe one day she can buy the Panasonic Camera that she wants!

Photos from tonight's awards event
Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by Maricon, 18 December 2010 - 03:29 PM.

#374 kyla

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,231 posts

Posted 18 December 2010 - 07:03 PM

< Jade Solid Gold Elite Election Press Conference >
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Gillian looks absolutely gorgeous!! I know most of us would prefer she wear her hair down but her hairstyle here look so elegant.
So happy to see her today :) I believe she slimmed up a little bit more since her Foshan autograph session.

Anyways, Fans are saying < Ling Zhu > cast members suppose to have a press conference in January. No confirmed info yet but hopefully its true cause June is way too long to see this drama.

#375 Maricon

• Forum Crew
  • 6,528 posts

Posted 19 December 2010 - 04:23 AM

Gillian performing "Spray on People" on JSG Elite Election Awards
http://tieba.baidu.c...2812898be0f5cf/

-I love her performance here!Gillian's getting better performing live on stage!kylaI hope that the cast of Ling Zhu will already have their press conference,it's been a long time since they filmed it.

#376 Antoine

a.k.a. twinspirit

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,552 posts

Posted 19 December 2010 - 05:05 AM

Rumor has it that TWINS will be releasing a mandarin album on May 18th,
just in time for their tenth anniversary. To me, this makes no sense. Their
last full-length studio album was mandarin and it did not sell all that well.

There's always been something about Gillian that has me scratching my
head :doh and unable to explain or understand. In certain photos, the
beloved one seems to have a real big head. But, whenever she's standing
next to Charlene, her head appears to be a normal human sized one.
I wonder if anyone else has noticed the same thing. Hmmm..............:thinking

Thanx to jazzgillian, kyla and Maricon for the pix and linx. clapclap

.....now available in better record stores everywhere.....

#377 Maricon

• Forum Crew
  • 6,528 posts

Posted 19 December 2010 - 06:43 AM

More photos from the JSG awards

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Yes Gillian looked absolutely stunning!Her outfit and bone-heeled shoes are so stylish!So great to see Twins together again. :yeah :thumbsup clapclap
Once again she wore a black outfit.She knows how to rock those outfits with fur.

News
http://hk.myblog.yah...ticle?mid=62352

Edited by Maricon, 19 December 2010 - 12:53 PM.

#378 B x alaN n

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,364 posts

Posted 19 December 2010 - 02:59 PM

More from JSG Press Con.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
-- I love Gillian's outfit especially her heels! She didn't get to change while everyone changed for the 3rd round awards! Gillian is such a busy lady!

twinspirit - Twins last Mandarin album certified for platinum sales and won an IFPI award...It sold pretty well.

Spoiler

#379 jazzgillian

EG MafiaXGillian's Army

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,302 posts

Posted 19 December 2010 - 03:12 PM

Wow Congratulations for Twins!!! :thumbsup clapclap

i'm so happy that everyone seen what they have,and they just deserve an award!!!!
yup i wonder why i haven't heard any award for Sum Dor,but i agree that song was also the best..i love her 2nd MV with that song
she looks really flawless...

whatever i know that one of these days Gill will achieve her own big solo award in music...
keep it up Gill!!!

#380 B x alaN n

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,364 posts

Posted 19 December 2010 - 03:20 PM

Gillian @ JSG 3rd Round.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
-- Gillian won an award for <Riding on Waves>. Congrats to Gillian! Hmm, I'm a little disappointed that <Let Go of the Past> won't make it to top 10 in time for the awards since it's already December!! So the only song Gillian has competing for top 10 is <Riding on Waves>!!!

#381 fit

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 19 December 2010 - 03:26 PM

gillian's blog post
Posted Image

i think it's from today's event (??) twins were wearing white! and gillian looks beautiful as always. i'm curious with her white outfit and her hairstyle :tricky: can't wait for more pictures! :iloveyou:

congrats for gillian and twins!!! clapclap :thumbsup

thanks for all the pics and links guys!! :thumbsup

Edited by fit, 19 December 2010 - 03:30 PM.

#382 Maricon

• Forum Crew
  • 6,528 posts

Posted 19 December 2010 - 03:28 PM

Video from today's autograph session
http://tieba.baidu.c...6ca3166912c8d5/

End part of JSG awards
http://tieba.baidu.c...0d87eebde2a3cf/

What's up with Gillian's hair?Anyway it's really great to see Twins attending year-end awarding events together!!!Congrats to Twins,they deserve it.

Edited by Maricon, 19 December 2010 - 03:28 PM.

#383 Antoine

a.k.a. twinspirit

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,552 posts

Posted 19 December 2010 - 10:25 PM

As far as those white outfits fit was curious about, here is a video
of Gillian and Charlene performing their award winning song in them..........

http://www.tudou.com...ew/_vD1hJEqi-I/

Gillian has her hair up ala Charlene. :ohmy They look like twins! :hug

@kyla, ok

.....now available at better record stores everywhere.....

Edited by twinspirit, 19 December 2010 - 10:27 PM.

#384 B x alaN n

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,364 posts

Posted 20 December 2010 - 02:11 AM

Gillian @ <Move On...> Autograph Session.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
-- I love Gillian's outfit! She looks so gorgeous in the blue jacket and I love her hair!

Gillian said she's really happy for her nominations for <Best Comedy Actress> and <Best Film Theme Song>.

#385 I luv Twins

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 20 December 2010 - 02:11 AM

Twins @ JSG Award
Posted Image
Posted Image

I was surprised with Gillian 's new hair.Twins won for <Growth>.Congrats to both girls

#386 Maricon

• Forum Crew
  • 6,528 posts

Posted 20 December 2010 - 02:39 AM

Photos from the autograph session
http://hk.myblog.yah...ticle?mid=62362

News
http://hk.myblog.yah...ticle?mid=62359

I don't really like Gillian's hair from the TVB8 awards.
Anyway I am glad that she's already in the awarding events with Charlene :D
Looking forward for more projects this 2011 :)

Edited by Maricon, 20 December 2010 - 03:00 AM.

#387 B x alaN n

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,364 posts

Posted 20 December 2010 - 02:40 AM

More photos from the autograph session.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image Posted Image
-- Gillian looks so pretty. I love her whole outfit and how the tip of her shoe is blue so it matches her blue jacket!!

Gillian's hair is so different for the TVB 8 awards! I think she still has long hair though!!

#388 kyla

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,231 posts

Posted 20 December 2010 - 03:58 AM

OMG, I have to agree with Maricon! What's up with the hairstyle Gillian? :blink: Definitely not my favorite look! Thank God she didn't cut her hair ;) Its just tightly tucked under. I get she wants to try something different but this look does not do her any justice. One thing I do agree with is her high boots she wore at the award show :D Her taste in boots are awesome especially the ones she wore at the autograph signing today. Nice touch Gillian matching the boots with her blue top. She looked so gorgeous from head to toe and also very happy. Glad to see fans came to support :)

Congrats to Twins once again! Their performance was touching and nicely done.
Also, Congrats to Gillian for winning a award for her song < Spray on people >.
I'm glad to see her attending award shows for once. It seem like every time she wins an award she never present to accept it due to filming.

Anyways, her nominations on her role and song is such an honor. Hopefully she'll win at least one or both. She so deserves it.

Thanks everyone for all the pics and links!

btw, I wish the media would drop this ridiculous news about uncomfortable vibes between Stephaine and Gillian :wacko: Gillian already made clear there's no problems between the two. Talking about taking a rumor too far ;)

#389 fit

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 20 December 2010 - 09:53 AM

whoaa..this girl always surprise us with her hairstyle! kinda weird but she looks cute with it.
maybe she really wants to cut her hair short! :unsure:
i adore her top at tvb8 awards but the color kinda confuse me.in some photos it appears white but in another photo it appears yellow-ish..?? love the blue coat and the yellow jacket too! :iloveyou:

any news about Move On mandarin version album??

#390 Maricon

• Forum Crew
  • 6,528 posts

Posted 20 December 2010 - 03:21 PM

Blog photos
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Videos from the autograph session
http://tieba.baidu.c...96e632c97358da/
http://tieba.baidu.c...d9114773e177da/

Gillian was asked about Stephanie Cheng...and said that they are in good terms...I don't think there's a reason for them to have misunderstandings...
Looking forward to her new series next year and for the "Ex" event.

#391 jazzgillian

EG MafiaXGillian's Army

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,302 posts

Posted 20 December 2010 - 04:22 PM

Wow! Congratz to Gill!!! :thumbsup clapclap
so proud of her!!!...she deserves it!!!...

yup! me too seriously when i saw her hairstyle i found it so cute...hahaha

foun this pix too...

Attached Files

#392 B x alaN n

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,364 posts

Posted 20 December 2010 - 06:53 PM

Gillian's Blog Posts.

I want to go back to filming.

Exchanging albums with Zhang Yun Jing. exchange touching + respect ha .... a combination of Taiwan.

Thank you @ William, William Chan sent me his new album woohoo buy it today

-- Gillian's blog has been really lively in the last couple of days! I think she returned to Mainland to film already!

#393 kyla

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,231 posts

Posted 20 December 2010 - 09:38 PM

My God that blog pic she posted today look absolutely gorgeous! She can pass off as Japanese!

I was under impression her third signing event was in Mainland but she's in Hong Kong. LOL

Anyways, thanks guys for the pics and blog updates.
Yes my girl been posting on her blog a lot lately which is always a cheerful thing to see.
LOL, she seem to have a lot of boy band friends from Taiwan.

I'm also waiting on the < Ex > event next week then maybe after this we can finally get a DVD release for the international fans.

#394 B x alaN n

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,364 posts

Posted 20 December 2010 - 10:43 PM

Blog Post.
Posted Image

X'mas
Joey: Live it with a pair of glasses
Gillian: hahaaaaaa
Joey: I love you
-- Love their friendship! They're so cute!

Kyla - I know! I love that photo of Gillian, she looks so gorgeous!!

#395 Antoine

a.k.a. twinspirit

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,552 posts

Posted 21 December 2010 - 05:09 AM

Seven more lovely pix :iloveyou: of the beloved one can be found in this news item.......

http://www.chinaente...album-move.html

I love it when she has her hair up. :thumbsup It's quite becoming. :whatup

She should wear it that way all the time ! :nod

......and I really love the outfit she wore during the group performance of 'Growth'. :iloveyou:
It's as if she's come to accept her maturity. Glad to see it. Gillian is all woman now.
.......and it all ties in nicely with the true meaning of the word......'Growth'.

Way off topic, but this may or may not effect everyone.
Today is December 21st. :shock
For those '2012' followers, countdown to doomsday................exactly two years. Yikes !! :dies

Edited by twinspirit, 21 December 2010 - 05:25 AM.

#396 B x alaN n

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,364 posts

Posted 21 December 2010 - 07:20 PM

Blog Posts.
Posted Image

Congratulations Twins get TVB8 Golden Melody Awards!

-- Gillian looks so pretty in this picture! In the other photos, her hair doesn't really do her much justice, but in this photo she looks really cute in that hair!! I like to see Gillian experiment with different hairstyles!!

Edited by B x alaN n, 21 December 2010 - 07:21 PM.

#397 kyla

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,231 posts

Posted 22 December 2010 - 02:31 AM

Yeah she was indeed was very adorable but then again she always is. LOL
I'm just not a fan of that particular hairstyle. She tucked her hair under once before back in 2009 at a cooking show she did but that hairstyle looked fresh and youthful on her. Here's the pic: Posted Image
Speaking of maturity, I believe Gillian has already shown maturity in all areas of her profession since returning. First, her acting have improved greatly Second, her voice has also improved and it shows in songs like < Let go of the past > and < Lifetime >.

Anyways, I wonder what EEG had to do to get mainland <Ex > release :thinking I'm guessing cut some of William and Michelle's bold scenes or delete them all together. I wonder how many theaters will air the movie? Taiwan only had one showing in the whole country -_-
Since the promotion is not so great I'm thinking like 10 or 12 cinemas throughout Mainland China.

Thanks for the link and pic bxalann and twinspirit

#398 B x alaN n

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,364 posts

Posted 22 December 2010 - 03:20 AM

Gillian's blog post.
Posted Image

Yeah yeah thank you guys for the support I love you more! love Grasshopper heheee
-- Gillian is so cute! Lol.

Kyla - I know. I loved Gillian's hair for that interview that was back in 2009! She looks awesome with short hair.

<Ex> should be released soon. I think EEG decided to release this during December since she'll be filming.

#399 Maricon

• Forum Crew
  • 6,528 posts

Posted 22 December 2010 - 04:48 PM

"Ex" Blog photo
Posted Image

Gillian looks gorgeous! ;) :hug
She's so amazing in that pic with Grasshopper.
Looking forward to know how will she spend her Christmas this year. :yeah :thumbsup

#400 B x alaN n

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,364 posts

Posted 23 December 2010 - 03:48 AM

Gillian's EP Press Con Video.

-- Still love Gillian's outfit for this event!

Anyway, I think TwinsCCT is down as of right now!

Maricon - Love the photo of Gillian promoting <Ex>!

Edited by ronacious, 28 August 2011 - 08:44 PM.
edited out nonworking vid.

7 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 7 guests, 0 anonymous users