AF needs funding again

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Tang Gong Mei Ren Tian Xia 《唐宫美人天下》 (Beauties Of The Tang Palace)

• Please log in to reply
58 replies to this topic

#41 cheeiky

cheeiky

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 799 posts

Posted 08 November 2011 - 05:35 AM

Some pictures of Tang Gong Mei Ren Tian Xia (literally means Under Heaven Beauties of Tang Palace) not found here:

Posted Image
Tang Gong Mei Ren Tian Xia (唐宫美人天下) Poster

Main Cast:

Posted Image
Zhang Ting as Wu Mei Niang

Posted Image

Ming Dao as Ming Chong Yan

:thumbsup

Just finished ep 1. Very interesting start. Looks as if it's gonna be better than Schemes of A Beauty. In the trailers I find the story is full of intrigues and looks like a thriller drama. ;)

Edited by cheeiky, 16 November 2011 - 11:09 AM.

#42 cheeiky

cheeiky

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 799 posts

Posted 08 November 2011 - 06:41 AM

Other main casts:

Posted Image
Li Xiao Lu as Helan Xin Er

Posted Image
Mickey He as Pei Shao Qing

Posted Image

Zheng Guo Lin as Emperor Li Zhi

<_<

Currently this drama is still has yet to be subbed into English though. -_-

Edited by cheeiky, 27 November 2011 - 03:02 AM.

#43 cheeiky

cheeiky

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 799 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 12:27 AM

More TGMRTX Pictures:

Posted Image
Wu Mei Niang (Concubine Wu, future Empress Wu Ze Tian)

Posted Image
Lv Jia Rong as Yu Qi Lin

Posted Image
Cast of TGMRTX

Edited by cheeiky, 27 November 2011 - 03:25 AM.

#44 cheeiky

cheeiky

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 799 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 12:16 PM

Oops I missed the picture below:

Posted Image
Xin Er

Posted Image

Posted Image
Ming Chong Yan and Wang Ni Jun

Edited by cheeiky, 09 November 2011 - 12:18 PM.

#45 cheeiky

cheeiky

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 799 posts

Posted 20 November 2011 - 06:38 AM

Posted Image

Recently hit Shandong TV, TGMRTX is set to broadcast at 1930 hours China time on November 24 at Anhui, Jiangsu, Yunnan, and Shenzhen TV stations simultaneously. In fact, this drama will be competing with many historical dramas in China so the fact that this series has become more widely recognised shows the good merits of this drama.

Personally, I find this drama to be extremely good, much better than Schemes of A Beauty but then I have always enjoy Sherlock Holmes story soooo it still depends on viewers what their preferences are. Each character role was excellently played by the main cast. Still I will say there are a few small parts where it drags and that's due to the scriptwriter being a little bit lengthy over some unnecessary scenes. I thoroughly enjoys the fact that much attention were given to the little details and props aside from costumes in this production which I feel will captivate the audience immensely as this portrays the prosperity in the golden age of Tang era historically really well. :D :thumbsup

More old pictures:

Posted Image
Empress Wu

Posted Image
Yang Mi as Concubine Chen

:)

#46 cheeiky

cheeiky

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 799 posts

Posted 26 November 2011 - 03:35 PM

Posted Image

Zhou Mu Yin as Wang Ni Jun

Posted Image

Posted Image

Gao Yang as Princess Ying Cai Die

Edited by cheeiky, 27 November 2011 - 03:20 AM.

#47 cheeiky

cheeiky

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 799 posts

Posted 27 November 2011 - 03:12 AM

In China this drama has 45 eps. Screenshot:

Posted Image

BTS pictures:

Posted Image

Posted Image

:thumbsup

#48 cheeiky

cheeiky

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 799 posts

Posted 28 November 2011 - 09:03 AM

Beauty World Costumes News | 25 Nov 2011 (Chongqing Morning Post)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Summary: Viewers who watched Beauty World (TGMRTX) were critical over the conservative costumes worn by ladies of the court and style like hanbok but the writers responded that they use many historical information to design the fashion in this drama and besides their story is set in winter during the Tang Dynasty and the costumes displayed in this drama can be said to restore history that was completely distorted before.

Source & Credits: Anhui TV

Posted Image

Edited by cheeiky, 28 November 2011 - 09:05 AM.

#49 OrangeBlossom55

OrangeBlossom55

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 154 posts

Posted 04 December 2011 - 07:08 PM

I love Beauty World totally awesome even without the English subs. The acting is fantastiic and MD is of course as always superb as both the good and the bad brother. The whole drama is riveting holds your enterest through every ep.There is lots of palace intrigue and betrayal and love storys. I found the whole drama except for 40,41,42,43, and I am going nuts where are those eps as it is about to reveal what happened tothe good brother anyone know where I can find these eps? It is playing on You Tube and 44,45 the end is up but I want to see the other eps first. Do yourself a favor and watch this. It is excellent. 5 Star in my opinion. I lost a whole night sleep watching this. :iloveyou: clapclap clapclap clapclap clapclap clapclap .

#50 cheeiky

cheeiky

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 799 posts

Posted 05 December 2011 - 11:57 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image

4 and 5 Dec 2011 news reported that Beauty World (Mei Ren Tian Xia) continues to gain higher ratings across the board of 4 TV stations with Anhui TV and Jiangsu TV leading and are amongst the top 5 ratings in mainland China. In online internet Beauty World is the most watched drama being ranked first or second in 5 major Chinese media entertainment.

Source & credits: Baidu, Sohu Entertainment & BW fan

...I found the whole drama except for 40,41,42,43, and I am going nuts where are those eps as it is about to reveal what happened tothe good brother anyone know where I can find these eps? It is playing on You Tube and 44,45 the end is up but I want to see the other eps first. Do yourself a favor and watch this. It is excellent. 5 Star in my opinion...

:D Yes, this drama gets more and more interesting as the story develops and it has suspense, court intrigues, love stories and action. Ep 43 is available online and for eps 40-42 you can download here: JoleCole's Station.

Edited by cheeiky, 08 December 2011 - 02:41 PM.

#51 cheeiky

cheeiky

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 799 posts

Posted 06 December 2011 - 12:40 AM

Posted Image

News mentioned that Yu Zheng, Screenwriter/Producer of Beauty World, Schemes of A Beauty (Mei Ren Xin Ji) and Palace (Gong) reputation is now more widely known internationally as his works achieved high ratings continuously.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Credits: As tagged

#52 OrangeBlossom55

OrangeBlossom55

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 154 posts

Posted 07 December 2011 - 09:34 AM

Posted Image

Posted Image

4 and 5 Dec 2011 news reported that Beauty World (Mei Ren Tian Xia) continues to gain higher ratings across the board of 4 TV stations with Anhui TV and Jiangsu TV leading and are amongst the top 5 ratings in mainland China. In online internet Beauty World is the most watched drama being ranked first or second in 5 major Chinese media entertainment.

Source & credits: Baidu, Sohu Entertainment & BW fan

:D Yes, this drama gets more and more interesting as the story develops and it has suspense, court intrigues, love stories and action. Ep 43 is available online and for eps 40-42 you can download here: JoleCole's Station. Just click on UploadStation for missing eps.

I still cannot find eps 40-42 but I did find 43 and watched. If you know a link where I can watch these missing eps I would appreciate it . I truly love this incrediable drama it is better than the previous one. 5 star entertainment.

#53 cheeiky

cheeiky

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 799 posts

Posted 08 December 2011 - 01:50 PM

I still cannot find eps 40-42 but I did find 43 and watched. If you know a link where I can watch these missing eps I would appreciate it . I truly love this incrediable drama it is better than the previous one. 5 star entertainment.

For missing eps 40-42 please click this link >>>JoleCole's Station Blog where in this blog you will find the download links and just click on the one with "Complete" to download the missing eps.

If you still can't understand my above instruction, I'm unable to help you.

Beauty World Press Conference in Beijing on 10 November 2011 (uploaded by sinapremium):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JykLAVFHTiE&feature=player_embedded

Source: Sina Entertainment

Edited by cheeiky, 09 December 2011 - 12:03 PM.

#54 OrangeBlossom55

OrangeBlossom55

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 154 posts

Posted 28 December 2011 - 06:40 AM

This drama is excellent and very entertaining. Touches of humor come from MD and his 2nd leading lady. Great acting by all of the cast and worth watching more than once. Even though there is no English subs the plot is easy to follow especially if you view it more than once. All of the drama can be viewed on LeTV.com for those who have not seen it all. lovinU on you tube is posting it. Very clear viewing It is a 5 star drama. MD is fantastic in the dual role of twins one good and the other evil. clapclap clapclap :iloveyou:

#55 Buidoi

Buidoi

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 28 December 2011 - 08:16 AM

Is there Vietnamese for this movie?

#56 joy.wsh

joy.wsh

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 11:39 AM

Hey guys, do you know where to watch it or download it ?

#57 PUNG

PUNG

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 03:55 PM

does anyone know which epsiode/s yang mi comes out?

#58 star2bee

star2bee

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 06:45 PM

I'm a big fan of Zhang Ting, so i started watching this drama. it's definitely interesting, can't wait to see how it all unfolds!

@Buidoi, no Viet dub or sub for this drama yet, as far as i know. not even sure if it's done airing yet.

@joy.wsh you can watch it on VIKI, which is where i watch it. but not all the episodes are out yet and only half are done being subbed in English.

#59 syifa

syifa

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1420 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 01:47 PM

review

http://mydramatea.wo...-palace-ep-1-2/

http://mydramatea.wo...-palace-ep-3-5/

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users