Who here is Single?

530 replies to this topic

#81 princessducky

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 459 posts

Posted 21 September 2004 - 03:18 PM

I've been single for like2 years and I love it. There are times when I wish I had that special somebody though!

• Guests

Posted 21 September 2004 - 04:07 PM

My boyfriend and I just broke up yesterday after 11 months... I don't I guess right now I still want to be with somebody but when it heals I'll be find with being single

#83 chibimarukochan

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 436 posts

Posted 21 September 2004 - 09:39 PM

Don't worry jasonkidd382003, I've been single all my life...and I'm 15 years old lol. I guess it's because I can't get one that's why lol, never tried and maybe because I'm ugly, I have no confidence...most of my asian friends don't have a boyfriend at my age anyway lol. Schoolwork is already doing their head in. :wacko:

Edited by chibimarukochan, 21 September 2004 - 09:41 PM.

#84 f1meteor

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 317 posts

Posted 22 September 2004 - 01:59 PM

single is good.. who said single is bad?
for guys:
u can watch 2 movies if u're single
u can eat 2 ppl meals if u're single
u don't need to wait for anyone to go somewhere (i beleive ur fren don't take long time for make up)
u don't need to drive any1 to go somewhere, and drive any1 to go back home later
u can save a lot (i mean REALLLY a lot) in ur phone bills
u can flirt around anytime, anywhere u like
u can go back anytime or even don't go back at night

still got a lot.. enjoy while u're still single.. and i'm enjoying my single life now B) B)

• Guests

Posted 23 September 2004 - 04:27 AM

im single.. I think we should start a thread "post your pix" and describe yourself too.

• Guests

Posted 23 September 2004 - 04:40 AM

NOT single, BUT sometimes I do wish I was single.

• Guests

Posted 23 September 2004 - 05:21 AM

I've been single all along and I'm hating it. Ack, I need to get out there and find someone :D

#88 rumikochan

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 789 posts

Posted 23 September 2004 - 11:56 PM

Single but happy. Been in 2 serious relationships and the last one really hurts. So sometimes it's good to have some time for myself and enjoy life without a bf for a a while.. blush

• Guests

Posted 24 September 2004 - 12:48 AM

I think it´s both good and bad to be single or to be in a relationship...
Hehehe..for example if you´re single you don´t have to think about shaving your legs all the time, you can flirt openly with whoever you want to flirt with and the most important of all you don´t have to report to your bf/gf every step you´re taking. You´re freeeeee!!!!
But on the other side it´s also nice to have some one that you really can rely on, some one that you know will be there for you no matter what and some one that can hold you in his/her arms through those cold cold nights!!!!
Hihihii and me....i´m ingaged to fiance, cheers to that :)

• Guests

Posted 24 September 2004 - 12:48 AM

I think it´s both good and bad to be single or to be in a relationship...
Hehehe..for example if you´re single you don´t have to think about shaving your legs all the time, you can flirt openly with whoever you want to flirt with and the most important of all you don´t have to report to your bf/gf every step you´re taking. You´re freeeeee!!!!
But on the other side it´s also nice to have some one that you really can rely on, some one that you know will be there for you no matter what and some one that can hold you in his/her arms through those cold cold nights!!!!
Hihihii and me....i´m ingaged to fiance, cheers to that :)

#91 T.c

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 392 posts

Posted 24 September 2004 - 12:54 AM

I have been single and now I am still single.HEhee...

#92 orangekoko

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 290 posts

Posted 24 September 2004 - 03:43 AM

ahah im single here! havent been with a girl for about a year.. = (
sometimes its great having a girl.. even though i dont have one right now.. i enjoy the free life and not getting nagged all the time by my girlfriend but sometimes.. you just really want one to be by yourside and comfort you.. soemone who is just there whenever you need her. haha thats where im at right now.

#93 jade_wah

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 570 posts

Posted 24 September 2004 - 07:02 AM

I'm single too but sometimes I feel kinda lonely because all my other sisters have boyfriends. I always thought it was lots of work to be in a relationship but my sisters told me that if you find that special someone, you'll WANT to be with them and enjoy spending time with them. It won't be a chore and not troublesome.

So until I find that special someone, I'm happy as a single...more opportunities that way... Be strong and patient cause love times time and work.
Good luck!

#94 mis2inkz

hels_

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 128 posts

Posted 24 September 2004 - 03:13 PM

HeavenlyCharm, on Aug 11 2004 1 09 PM, said:

i'm single, and sometime i want someone who take care of me. I'm scared that i will die alone, without people by my side. :down But i'm also scared being with someone and share with him so many secret.
im single and im happy... frankly i have never been in a relationship... i feel that im not ready to be in a relationship. and wen i need someone to care of me .. i alwaiis turn 2 my fwends.. n dey are a great help. they can giv u juss as much support as neone

dont worry's one day u will find dat special guy who will take care of you and will alwaiiz be by ur side, and will alwaiiz be there for you to share your secrets with.

#95 BraveHeart

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 24 September 2004 - 08:17 PM

I was happy for being single. But as I grow older.. I began to realize that it is time for me to move to the next stage of my life..

• Guests

Posted 25 September 2004 - 03:31 AM

it doesn't really matter, but it feels lonely to be not dating for like 4 yrs =(

#97 DrEnder

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 206 posts

Posted 25 September 2004 - 07:19 AM

Being single is fun, but at times i feel lonely. i hope i meet that special someone.

• Guests

Posted 25 September 2004 - 09:36 PM

I'm single and very sexy looking GUY if u lookin for sum love give me a hauler

B)

#99 AznJohn22

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 26 September 2004 - 02:34 AM

I'm fine being single. I could flirt anytime with anyone i want. Save money too!! Spend it on myself!

#100 iamoky

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 26 September 2004 - 02:38 AM

I think each has its on good...

You get to do more of what you wanna do when u're single... whereas being in a relationship, you feel loved but u don't get as much freedom

• Guests

Posted 26 September 2004 - 03:22 AM

im single and i want someone..just to hang out and have fun with, i dont really have a best friend either..i want a friend that i can trust and just have fun with and share my secrets.

#102 williamc1977

Sexually Confused

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 379 posts

Posted 26 September 2004 - 04:18 AM

I'm happy been single. freedom,money,social life... Without these then u know u not single lol..

• Guests

Posted 26 September 2004 - 04:54 AM

i'm single, there are pro & con depending on how an individual view it. i'm happy as a single.

• Guests

Posted 26 September 2004 - 05:32 AM

i'm single right now
guess it's good since i am in the last year of high school n hav to prepare for uni entry exams
see my friends occasionally crying over a breakup n that does not look good on top of huge study loads

#105 adri4n

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 85 posts

Posted 26 September 2004 - 05:51 AM

im available ... any gals wanna date me out ?? =D
i enjoy being single and sad during those lovey dovey festive seasons (valentines, xmas... etc) ive seen how my frens got into heated fights wit their love ones and how they got back... some even got controlled by their gf (not allowed to join the guys for a drink)
so..for the time being im enjoying my single lifehood as much as i could b4 i got lock up by my gf hahahahahaha

#106 gillian

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted 26 September 2004 - 06:22 AM

i'm single and neva have a girlfriend..but i feel like i've reach the point where i should get a girl...but i'm scared to approach girlss..i really need to be more brave and approach girls

#107 datslowchick

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 26 September 2004 - 06:34 AM

I'm single!

Looking for someone who will give me some loving... lol.

#108 angeligurl

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 26 September 2004 - 09:22 AM

I say both have their afvantages. I really like being sinbgle but then i like to have someone there for me and care for me also.

• Guests

Posted 26 September 2004 - 10:39 AM

Single. It's a plus minus thing. The freedom and independance is nice.
Although it can get lonely at times, when friends are too busy with life
or their significant others. But its a good time to concentrate on the
career - thats for sure.

#110 12345678)

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted 26 September 2004 - 05:42 PM

being single isnt really that bad. When ur in a relationship you would have more things to think about and that you would worry a lot more then usual.

#111 gillian

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted 26 September 2004 - 06:13 PM

i'm a single too..any girls here want to date me?hehe

#112 cokeybin

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 26 September 2004 - 06:55 PM

Hehehe.. I'm kinda single but having a big crush on someone :blink:

#113 billy9394

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 27 September 2004 - 02:00 AM

guess being single has its positive side.. no need to waste time and money and can focus on school more

• Guests

Posted 27 September 2004 - 02:46 AM

i really enjoy the time w/ my bf..heheh
single too boring.... like...if i hv a bf..at least there is a person beside me and support me whenever i am upset

#115 BabySwtz

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted 27 September 2004 - 03:08 AM

im currently single....and happy about it....but if i meet someone den i would go for it too..hehe

#116 namco

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 27 September 2004 - 03:17 AM

Yeah man same here single aswell being single is so boring man!!!

#117 matchboxs2k

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 189 posts

Posted 27 September 2004 - 04:49 AM

im in a relationship but it was not too bad being single. i kind of like not having any stress

#118 gillian

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted 27 September 2004 - 04:59 AM

wow...so suprise so many singles here...and there feelin fine wit it..just amaze

• Guests

Posted 27 September 2004 - 05:12 AM

singooooooooooo but sometimes wanna know wat it feels lk to hav a bf.. haha..=P

• Guests

Posted 27 September 2004 - 06:34 AM

I've been living the single life for the past couple months..
There's good and bad with the single life.....
Good.
-you can spend more time wit the ppl that you sorta neglected while you were in a relationship.
-you don't always have to consider what your significant other will think = less to worry about

Bad
- sometimes you just want someone to be there for you and share your goods & bad

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users