AF needs funding again

Photo
- - - - -

How to get a body like SNSD?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

#1 bluetiger543

bluetiger543

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 20 December 2010 - 04:22 AM

How can I get a body like SNSD?

Are there any exercises that I can do? I know about Jessica's Hip Kick and Tiffany's thigh exercises.

Should I reduce my calorie intake?

Thanks! :)

#2 josiejam

josiejam

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 20 December 2010 - 12:40 PM

People who frequently appear on camera have to be even thinner than normal due to the "fattening" effect that cameras have (due to the resulting distortion when a 3D object like a person's face and body is translated onto a 2D surface). So groups like SNSD have to diet and exercise even more just to seem "normally thin" on TV. Just keep that in mind when you try to compare your dieting and exercise regimen with theirs.

Also, idol groups live and die by their body image. They have way more time, resources, and access to achieve great physical looks than the average person who has to deal with studying, regular jobs, socializing, family duties, etc.

That being said, I'm no diet expert, but frequent aerobics and a ~1500 calorie diet will probably make you look something like SNSD.

#3 aznhon

aznhon

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1441 posts

Posted 21 December 2010 - 04:18 AM

For girls actually- depending on your height and if you need to lose weight- you actually need to be under 1200 calories... 1500 would be if you want to maintain your weight. To get that thin you need to do a load of cardio and eat less calories than what you exert. Def need to combine a good diet with the right amount of exercise and not to neglect weight lifting with your cardio (helps increase metabolism and tone your body).

#4 keidrago

keidrago

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 21 December 2010 - 04:19 PM

A simple way to keep a healthy diet is to drink water with lemon in the morning^^

Or Drinking green tea every morning, evening, afternoon and before you go sleep. Green tea extract containing polyphenols which stimulates fat oxidation which alongside cardio exercises works efficently towards weight loss and if your a guy then this helps you gain lean muscles. Bubzbeauty on youtube goes through this explanation under her how to get rid of acne video.

Thats all I can suggest^^ a healthy diet consisting of veg and lots of water, green tea and healthy exercise. =D

#5 dean martin

dean martin

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 06 January 2011 - 06:06 AM

yoona and the other 2 girls that look like her are sooooo fine!!!!!! :iloveyou: they have the same height/build and cute face (perfection)