2131 replies to this topic

#801 blackangel2073

Free Shrugs

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,327 posts

Posted 12 April 2011 - 11:14 AM

Hi Puddings

Celeste Iagree Aaron really looks up to all three of his bros, especially Wu Chun, he really sees him as a inspirational role model , and I think its really great that Aaron is inspired and look towards people such as Chun, Calvin and Jiro as well as towards the larger entertainment community. In his interviews his often referring to other artist/e, songwriters or other professionals, it puts things to a better and wider perspective, makes Aaron's goal more intact and clear ;P Ooo what beautiful eyelashes ^^ they almost look like false lashes (compliment) no wonder so many people are envious of Aaron

Maricon Oh yes, one of Aaron's early drama... I never watched it though, because I kinda got put off with the whole girl-frantically0chasing-after-boy scenario ;P but maybe I should just go watch the parts with Aaron in it. I remember watching the small snippet of him on "I love me wife" (i think that's the name) and I almost couldnt recognize him, because of his hair ;P I think the fan's face are covered because they dont people online to see? maybe... ah well makes it more universal nonetheless, you can easily photoshop your own face in and make it look like you took a picture with Aaron haha ;P Well I do hope your request is granted today. Oh btw, if you were looking for GSD with subs, I know sublimes did them (sorry about the chime)

Rizchelle haha if it makes it any easier for you, you can just call me Rose, saves you from typing my long pen name. It's alright, dw about it (the piano thing). Mmm yes Aaron's performance has improved throughout the years, its really nice seeing Aaron solo by himself right now, get to see him singing a full song ;D But I do like it when FRH are together as well.

[20110411]娛樂百分百-新一代的療傷系歌手 炎亞綸最推崇田馥甄

Credits :galovejiro2104

All's quiet on the WB front, from my patrol, just the sharing around of pictures from the previous events ;P But my inspections are not very extensive so yeh....

I'm just going to stop digging myself into a hole and leave. Cya Puddings!

Edited by blackangel2073, 12 April 2011 - 11:15 AM.

#802 sweety_guilun

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 208 posts

Posted 12 April 2011 - 11:30 AM

Maricon Yeah, dedicating his performances to his fans really makes us happy. We're really thankful that his album has ranked #1 for the past 2 weeks. His hard-work for his album sure has been paid-off because of his album's success. We're all so proud of him. Hope he can still maintain his rank in the charts and in the sales. I'm really hoping for the same thing too sis. I wanna see Aaron release his own full-length album with different genres and themes. I'm sure that if Aaron will have his own full-length album, his success will be twice than his success right now.^^

Rose I already used Rose not blackangel2073. haha. Yeah, using Rose is easier for me. Aaron has really improved a lot. Well, I think it really had helped him much when he had release his mini-album. He can answer the media's question all on his own without the help of his brothers. Yeah, it's really great to hear Aaron singing a full song. When his singing in FRH, I think he is only given some small parts. Just like you, I still wanna see him with FRH. I kinda miss seeing them together especially ChunLun. There bond are very strong.

#803 janelz10

Aaron * Gui Gui * Reen * Jiro

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,732 posts

Posted 12 April 2011 - 11:39 AM

As i promise... i'm back...

okay, here's my comment about the article... first of all, i'm so proud of aaron for all the success that he has now... for sure in the future, he will be more successful. and one of the reason is that he's has this personality what we called, honesty... he always telling nothing but the truth... like he said, is better to be straightforward. and it's good to hear that he's on the top spot for 2 weeks.... who know, he might be reached it on the 3rd week and so on... jia you, aaron!!!

maricon:
so how was it. did they play it today or not..??? because as i watched it this morning, they didn't. aiyoo.. it seems like it's quite impossible for thm to play it now... it's really good to hear some health tips from the artists that you like, right..? it seems like even they are busy with their work, they are still health-conscious... i mean, they are balancing their meals so that they can maintain their good body figure... and of course, their health as well...

celeste jie:
thanks for translating the video... hehe... i agree on that one, if we saw a person with an oily mouth, it seems like s/he has no manners and doesn't care about what's on his face... yes jie, his mom brought him up with a good manners... thanks for sharing those pics... he likes to have a different funny poses huh.. the next pose king???? hehe...

blackangel:
aiyah... how i wish to have that DVD but i'm still focusing on his EP album first... hehe... anyways, thanks for the ALT clip... i keep on laughing about that clip not because of what they did to the guy but the fast forward-slow motion thing one first seconds on the clip.... yes, you're right jie, there's nothing much updates now, but thanks to find those clips...

tvbmad:
LOL... and he's willing to learn other things... hehe... yes, he's accent is really cute... that's why everytime i hear him speak ing English, i keep on playing it over again... hehe... just like when he sang the songs Angel and Can You Feel The Love Tonight....

belle800:
hehe... the pics that you've shared is really cute, especially this one... out of curiosity, what is he doing there... looks like he's hiding from someone...

sweety_guilun:
yeah, even he's always attending events everyday, he should take care of his health too... we understand him if he will take a rest... it will make us feel better as well because if he will get sick, for sure, all of us will be worried for him... and if that happens, he will also be sad if he sees us like that

Edited by janelz10, 12 April 2011 - 12:26 PM.

#804 blackangel2073

Free Shrugs

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,327 posts

Posted 12 April 2011 - 11:57 AM

Hi Puddings

i radio影音片段【名人堂】- 炎亞綸 01篇

i radio影音片段【名人堂】- 炎亞綸 02篇

i radio影音片段【名人堂】- 炎亞綸 03篇

i radio影音片段【名人堂】- 炎亞綸 04篇

Credits: iradiofm96

Enjoy Puddings ;D

Edited by blackangel2073, 12 April 2011 - 12:00 PM.

#805 ^_xiao_lian_^

pudding no. 138

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,836 posts

Posted 12 April 2011 - 01:01 PM

Good evening puddings!!! :wave2 I missed all of you!!! :hug

Wow! So many updates!! Thanks everyone for sharing shuai pics of Arron during his signing events in Taoyuan and Taichong!!!! :thumbsup

Thanks for bringing in good news as well!! I'm glad that Arron's EP has been topping the charts for 2 weeks now!!! That's really great!! It surely makes our prince happy!

View PostMaricon, on 10 April 2011 - 10:12 AM, said:

xiao lian jie:I agree with you jie,why not a full solo album,right?Us fans are here to support in his FRH works and solo as well. Our King will surely do another amazing job.

maricon
Yes true!!! If HIM would let Arron release a full album, they would surely gain more profit!!!! Arron has been gaining more and more fans now that his EP is out... And people have been noticing him more since his EP is topping the charts as well. :)

View Postsweety_guilun, on 10 April 2011 - 04:15 PM, said:

^_xiao_lian_^ Yeah, I'm Rizchelle. It's really nice to meet you Katreena jie. I hope I can call you jie or sis^^. Yeah, I also love ChunLun's sweetness. They're really sweet and thoughtful towards each other. Eventhough Chun is the eldest while Aaron is the youngest they're more close to each other compared to the other members..I have read that Aaron is really close to Chun because Chun is like his father who gives him advice always. Yeah, Aaron would be very surprised if Chun would visit him. He will be very touch for sure if that will happen. I miss ChunLun too.

rizchelle
yah you can call me jie... :) Yah, Chun is like a father to Arron... And Arron acts that sweet only to Chun. Have you seen Fahrenheit's concert in Taipei? Ahh Arron is so sweet when they were singing Ai De Wang Dao, he leaned on Chun's shoulders... I really love that!!!! :wub:

View Postsweety_guilun, on 11 April 2011 - 06:30 AM, said:

I've finally found the website where I've read some rude comments about Aaron stripping. Aaron Yan strips away his boy band image.
Well, not all the comments there are that rude but some are. Oh and here's another link.
Aaron Yan debuts at first place in album sales.
And have you seen this Tumblr post about Aaron?
A tumblr post about Aaron.

btw, comments on this link isn't as rude as what you think.. There are more rude comments about Arron stripping on HIM's Xia Yi Ge Wo MV on youtube.. It's really sad that there are still people do not appreciate what Arron did. Anyway, it is really impossible to please all people, criticisms are always in the way, most especially if you are successful. What I just like with Arron's stripping is that he did it artistically. I mean, nudity is an art, there's nothing malicious with what Arron did. And he did not strip just to show off his body. I admit his body isn't that good like Jiro and Chun. He stripped to convey the message of the song and it's like a symbolization that he's a transparent person, no pretenses or anything.. Anyway, this tumblr post is just a translation of the magscan. My friend from Taiwan says that there's nothing negative with what Arron said. I dunno, she doesn't see anything bad with it.. Maybe we're just overreacting with that... ^_^*

Waaahhh!!! I babbled that much... hahaha!!! sorry... ^_^*

View PostHappiness101, on 11 April 2011 - 12:17 AM, said:

Xiaolian
Haha yes my was very fast... I know I really loved the young, youthful Aaron, he was so adorable. With his boyish hair and everything. Yes the handsome Aaron now has improved a great deal in singing, especially in singing live for this album. He rarely off tune now, which is very excellent .

nicki
I remember how Arron looked like when he first caught my eyes. Have you seen him in It Started with a Kiss? That's when I first saw him, not knowing that he's Aaron Yan.... I was just mesmerized with his eyes and with his smile.. Haha!! I love his boy-next-door image before.. But I love the Arron now of course... The matured Arron is way too hot and all I can say sometimes is :drool hahahaha!!!!! ^_^*

View Postjanelz10, on 11 April 2011 - 03:58 AM, said:

katreena jie:
i also noticed that jie.. how come that they did give hebe a full solo album but aaron is only an EP... but hopefully that after the success of his EP album, they will finally let aaron to have his own solo album. i mean, they will also allow aaron to put there his composition songs. aiyoo.. if that happens, for sure, another achievement for aaron's success...

janella
Yah, they should have given Arron a full album instead anyway Arron is more popular than Hebe... Wish next year they would let Arron release a full album, AND A FULL VERSION OF HIS BIRTHDAY CONCERT!!!! ^_^* Hahaha!!!! I just don't like the clips/songs on the DVD that comes with the preorder version of The Next Me... My favorites are not there.... ^_^* Ah and that's another thing that I want Arron to achieve!! As far as I remember, he has been trying out song composition around 2 or 3 years ago.. He mentioned that in a magazine interview... I thought Arron would have his composition on his first EP... That EP would be so special to him if his own composition is there....

View Postmaees, on 11 April 2011 - 07:14 AM, said:

Xiaolian..i cant find the mp3 file of that song..care to share the link? Posted Image I hope you can do it as well. Problem with planning a trip is that we dont get their sched months in advance..hope we can get some.

maees
Here's the mp3 link... :) I have originally planned to go and attend an event for Arron's solo EP, however things did not go as planned... Maybe I'll try attending an event for FRH's 5th album.... OR maybe on Arron's birthday, if he's holding a mini concert again... ^_^*

#806 Celeste^^

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,221 posts

Posted 12 April 2011 - 07:00 PM

Hi Puddings. Thanks blackangel: Rose, my wonderful reporter for filling up this thread with quality updates and the latest pixs and very interesting clips. Appreciate sharing the iradiofm. Very informative are his radio recordings haha so many that I'm quite behind. But we have to persevere to update and then go back on our free time to catch up. This is all because Aaron is in so much demand and very hardworking at ticking off the shows/events on his schedule.

I'm also a bit fatigue trying to catch up with him but will endeavor our best to bring fans the actions packed days ahead. This WB reporter has got the updated schedule for his China trip. It is a lot more comprehensive than HIM event schedule that was posted.

Credit to 要瘋了的Amy藝曦:大家湊合的看~更新了一個東莞的~ 【4/15 飛輪海成都頒獎;4/17 炎亞綸 成都簽售;4/22 飛輪海上海商演(除吳尊);4/23 炎亞綸 上海簽售;4/24 飛輪海北京蒙牛頒獎;4/25 炎亞綸 北京簽售 ;5/1炎亞綸 香港簽售;5/3 飛輪海台州歌友會;5/14 飛輪海東莞群星紅館演唱會;5/20 炎亞綸 大連簽售

= Everyone look; updated with 东莞 (Dongguan prefecture level city in Guangdong) -
4/15 Fahrenheit in Chengdu Awards;
4/17 Yan Ya Lun Chengdu signing;
4/22 Fahrenheit in Shanghai for endorsement show (minus Wu Chun);
4/23 Yan Ya Lun Shanghai signing;
4/24 Fahrenheit in Beijing Meng Niu Awards;
4/25 Yan Ya Lun Beijing signing;
5/1 Yan Ya Lun Hong Kong signing;
5/3 Fahrenheit Taizhou fan meet concert;
5/14 Fahrenheit in Dong Guan Star Hong Guang Concert;
5/20 Yan Ya Lun Dalian signing.

I heard from my friend, heard on one of the radio shows and read from WB that maybe Aaron comes to Singapore in June. Hopes so!^^

xiaolian: Thanks for dropping by with your comments. Yes Maricon and Janelz. I'm very curious as to what do gals in Philippines think of Chinese boy? Do many of your country folks like Chinese or K Pop? Anyways, too bad you dont understand some of the Radio recordings and shows that Aaron was talking on. He did mentioned that he try writing lyrics but it was not quite good enough so for his first EP better use songs composed by HIM experienced song writers. He like The Next Me because it is similar to his many faceted characters. He is learning to about song arrangements/composing and writing songs to prepare for the time he can have those compositions on his own album. With the success of his mini album, HIM and him would have the confident for a full one. So it is why it's so important that this mini album is a resounding success in Taipei and the rest of Asia.

China would be a testing ground, the first market outside Taipei where Aaron will perform at signing sessions. This Friday Aaron is flying off with Fahrenheit for an awards show in Chengdu and on 17/4 Aaron has a signing event and will see his China Puddings.

I read on WB that Shanghai session signing gonna be packed. Aaron has a huge following in China where there are armies of Puddings. hehehe. The Prince of Awesomeness should be happy at this news I found in WB...

Credit to @我格广场IMAGO:4月23日@炎亞綸 新专辑《下一个 炎亚纶》上海签售会预购券今天一天全部售完啦!!!2000张预购券只用了2个小时!!!布丁们太给力了!!!那大家就一起期待4月23日的来临吧~~~欢迎各位先来IMAGO我格广场实地考察

which roughly said: 23 April Aaron new mini album The Next Me Shanghai signing preorder tixs were sold out today! 2000 preorder tix took only 2 hours (to snap up)! Puddings are giving very strong support. Then, everyone please look forward to April 23. Welcome you all to IMAGO mall.

I suppose each preorder tix represents an mini album sold! And I hope he will carry on the trend he started of posing and taking pixs with his Puddings. When's my turn???
Posted Image
(Credit to kinalee)

Look at him using his acting skills during photo shoots. haha
Posted Image
Credit to cookielovearron

Edited by Celeste^^, 12 April 2011 - 07:21 PM.

#807 belle800

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 295 posts

Posted 13 April 2011 - 02:29 AM

good morning puddings!!!!!!

hi there janelz, yeah that one is cute ......maybe he's hiding or he saw unexpected people :D ....... thanks for sharing those article ......

maricon:

ohhh....... mit dvd is really that expensive ....... hope that they will be influence too ....... i have seen the magazine you've bought , love it .. i hope i can have one too ...... :down ....

blackangel:

yeah he's eyes so dreamy , the fan is really lucky to it ..... love the video you've shared the iradiofm he's really amazing ...... so cute when he laughs and smiles.....

Celeste :

yeah his expressions depends in his mood ,but i think i never seen him in a bad mood ...... he is only cold in some of his drama,.... but in real..... i think i never seen him in that kind of mood or in sad expressions ..........he my pretend but it is not real.... right??

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
credits: imcoooookie

HAVE A NICE DAY !!!

http://ww1.sinaimg.c...dg6q8d6nolj.jpg

http://ww2.sinaimg.c...dg6q9dahhoj.jpg

http://ww4.sinaimg.c...dg6qas3okxj.jpg
credits:Kina的記事本

http://ww1.sinaimg.c...dg89dl4glij.jpg

http://ww2.sinaimg.c...dg88g434svj.jpg

http://ww2.sinaimg.c...dg87zxnl9mj.jpg

Edited by ronacious, 19 June 2011 - 02:37 PM.

#808 ^_xiao_lian_^

pudding no. 138

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,836 posts

Posted 13 April 2011 - 02:39 AM

Good morning puddings!!!

Sharing this news:

Posted Image

and a sexy pose from Arron:

Posted Image

credits as tagged

View PostCeleste^^, on 12 April 2011 - 07:00 PM, said:

xiaolian: Thanks for dropping by with your comments. Yes Maricon and Janelz. I'm very curious as to what do gals in Philippines think of Chinese boy? Do many of your country folks like Chinese or K Pop? Anyways, too bad you dont understand some of the Radio recordings and shows that Aaron was talking on. He did mentioned that he try writing lyrics but it was not quite good enough so for his first EP better use songs composed by HIM experienced song writers. He like The Next Me because it is similar to his many faceted characters. He is learning to about song arrangements/composing and writing songs to prepare for the time he can have those compositions on his own album. With the success of his mini album, HIM and him would have the confident for a full one. So it is why it's so important that this mini album is a resounding success in Taipei and the rest of Asia.

celeste jie
Hi there jie!!!! Girls in Philippines usually thinks that Chinese guys are rich, because a lot of businessmen here in Philippines are Chinese. Anyway, nowadays, people here are still hooked with k pop. Korean music videos are still airing on music channels here... I have watched one interview of Arron last year that he's trying out song composing, like creating a song from a melody. He's asking help from professionals so I'm sure Arron can make it perfectly. He said he's not in a rush, and taking things slowly... I just thought that he would be having his composition on his first solo. Anyway, the song Xia Yi Ge Wo is good too. Even thought it's not Arron who wrote the lyrics, still the song perfectly describes him. I am sure Arron's promotion events in China would be successful! I just hope HIM would take notice of Philippines. I don't know what happened but I am happy that more and more people are starting to notice Arron. :)

#809 sweety_guilun

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 208 posts

Posted 13 April 2011 - 03:46 AM

GOOD MORNING PUDDINGS!!!

janelz10 Yeah jie, We should understand him if he'll take a rest even just for a day.. We would all feel guilty if Aaron will get sick right?? We would be very worried about him.. Yeah, For sure he will be very sad if he'll know that we're so worried..

^_xiao_lian_^ jie, ChunLun's bond is really something.. I bet that Chun can be a good father already.. Well, I haven't seen it yet because of lack of time.. I can't stay in front of the computer for that long because my eyes kinda hurt sometimes.. Uhm.. Will you give me the links to it?? I really wanna see it.. I'm gonna find a time to watch it.. Gosh!! I'm sure that ChunLun's interaction there is so cute.. Oh!! I really love Aaron's sexy pose jie!

Celeste^^ jie, Aaron's schedule sure is really packed up.. Those fans are really lucky to come to his fan-signing events and even took a picture with him.. Aww.. Aaron's poses are so cute.. Well, That would be great for all the puddings in Singapore.. Wow!! 2000 preorders in 2 hours?? That's really great!! Sooner jie, maybe you'll have a cute picture with Aaron too..

belle800 Love Aaron's pic!!! Especially where his moth is open..

#810 Maricon

God's faithful :)

• Forum Crew
  • 6,528 posts

Posted 13 April 2011 - 06:11 AM

Good afternoon,Puddings! :)
There's an article posted in the GuiLun thread that says that Arron is rumored to do a drama with various HK and TW stars and Gui Gui is his female lead,but it might not be pushed through because of his schedule with his EP promotions...
http://www.yaomeikik...taotu/6357.html

here it is,the said topic is at the last part:
Spoiler

View Postblackangel2073, on 12 April 2011 - 11:14 AM, said:

Maricon Oh yes, one of Aaron's early drama... I never watched it though, because I kinda got put off with the whole girl-frantically0chasing-after-boy scenario ;P but maybe I should just go watch the parts with Aaron in it. I remember watching the small snippet of him on "I love me wife" (i think that's the name) and I almost couldnt recognize him, because of his hair ;P I think the fan's face are covered because they dont people online to see? maybe... ah well makes it more universal nonetheless, you can easily photoshop your own face in and make it look like you took a picture with Aaron haha ;P Well I do hope your request is granted today. Oh btw, if you were looking for GSD with subs, I know sublimes did them (sorry about the chime)
And maybe it's for privacy reasons too?I saw Celeste jie's post about the upcoming schedule,and he has a signing event in Hong Kong this May.Gosh,if I knew the schedule in advance then I'll rebook my flight.Haha ;) My greatest wish is to be able to travel alone,if that comes true my first place will be Taiwan.Yeee :) Oh sure,thanks for the tip :D I noticed that Arron's recent dramas are in school setting,I love them though! :D And I even read that he might have a 2011 drama with Gui Gui,but it might be just rumors due to his EP promotions...

View Postsweety_guilun, on 12 April 2011 - 11:30 AM, said:

Maricon Yeah, dedicating his performances to his fans really makes us happy. We're really thankful that his album has ranked #1 for the past 2 weeks. His hard-work for his album sure has been paid-off because of his album's success. We're all so proud of him. Hope he can still maintain his rank in the charts and in the sales. I'm really hoping for the same thing too sis. I wanna see Aaron release his own full-length album with different genres and themes. I'm sure that if Aaron will have his own full-length album, his success will be twice than his success right now.^^
Agree with you on that,mei mei :) and with different sytles in music,Arron could try playing other musical instruments...I would love to see him release a full-upbeat album,with dances and all :D It's going to be the hottest album for sure. ;)

View Postjanelz10, on 12 April 2011 - 11:39 AM, said:

maricon:
so how was it. did they play it today or not..??? because as i watched it this morning, they didn't. aiyoo.. it seems like it's quite impossible for thm to play it now... it's really good to hear some health tips from the artists that you like, right..? it seems like even they are busy with their work, they are still health-conscious... i mean, they are balancing their meals so that they can maintain their good body figure... and of course, their health as well...
They didn't...Right they are concerned with their own health too,and they maintain it so that they will be able to work well and not to be too tired because for sure us Puddings will be very worried if there's a news about Arron's health condition...and when I saw Celeste jie's post about his upcoming schedule I was like, "MAY 1 IN HONG KONG?!" Gahhh!! I want to go there again haha :D

View Post^_xiao_lian_^, on 12 April 2011 - 01:01 PM, said:

maricon
Yes true!!! If HIM would let Arron release a full album, they would surely gain more profit!!!! Arron has been gaining more and more fans now that his EP is out... And people have been noticing him more since his EP is topping the charts as well. :)
And jie,I want the full birthday concert as well!! :D I am so happy that his EP is on top of the charts and even his songs...his efforts fully paid off.. :D My favorite performance from his birthday concert is "Angel",his English is super adorable :hug

View PostCeleste^^, on 12 April 2011 - 07:00 PM, said:

People here are still into K-Pop,but I came across this blog that says that if he is a VJ,he will request to the music station to have the MandoPop version and air more MVs there especially Fahrenheit's. ;)

View Postbelle800, on 13 April 2011 - 02:29 AM, said:

maricon:

ohhh....... mit dvd is really that expensive ....... hope that they will be influence too ....... i have seen the magazine you've bought , love it .. i hope i can have one too ...... :down ....
The MIT DVD has 4 discs since it has 24 episodes,with the TV version having 16 episodes...it would be nice if more FRH-related magazines will be sold in the Chinatown here,I won't mind going there.Hehe. :)

Videos :)
I radio play interview
http://tieba.baidu.c...bac4bec832c5254
http://tieba.baidu.c...9db5896e6325f54
http://tieba.baidu.c...92bfb3447bd5b54
http://tieba.baidu.c...7bdb6ff4c2c2554
http://tieba.baidu.c...61026f0d0162154

Interviews
http://tieba.baidu.c...d2577cc95fe2f51
http://tieba.baidu.c...8e0fa3f1d9d2a51

#811 Celeste^^

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,221 posts

Posted 13 April 2011 - 06:43 AM

Hi lovely Puddings! Thanks for all your replies to me and appreciation as it really motivates this WB reporter.

Heads up on what Aaron was doing before his China trip.

Credit to Wendy424 and 炎亞綸 (華研國際)FB : 美麗佳人四月號側拍. = Photoshoot for 美麗佳人 mag.

Posted Image
Credit to Aaron (HIM) FB

Bella: haha you're a newbie so you don't know Aaron has a temper and can be moody. At times, his personal blog and WB posts reflect this. Also he has a straightforward and outspoken personality which some people may not like and in the past, he get flaks and he responses emotionally online. Haha he had talked about such situations on interviews. But now, I'm happy to see that he got better control of his temper and feelings. What is he like when he is angry? I imagine he would be like Ah Yi of Love Buffet, extremely cold and aloof but very shuai and quite scary to Puddings as they dare not disturb him. Like Ah Yi, he can say things sarcastically. Haha usually those people and media who receive Aaron's anger must really had test his patience or his sense of justice or have hurt him. That's why we also called Aaron our Prince because don't get his highness angry oh or you see a different side of Aaron o.Oh.

We are glad he is in such funny, sharing and cheerful mood these days. Then we can see more of his smiles and funny haha at times comical antics...like...

Posted Image
Credit to kinalee

Edited by Celeste^^, 13 April 2011 - 09:38 AM.

#812 blackangel2073

Free Shrugs

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,327 posts

Posted 13 April 2011 - 08:46 AM

Hi Puddings

Thank you Puddings for being your usual lovely selves and providing so many great updates ;D

Sorry about my slack last post, our street had a temporary blackout :\

Anyways:

Rizchelle My mistake, I must be blind 0_o sorry about that. Yes his become more relaxed now in interviews which is great. And his answers show alot of thought and substance. Mmm yes I find myself often watching back old FRH videos whenever I had the time, very reminiscent. But I'm glad to hear of their individual successes in their pursuit of individual careers, nonetheless its very nice to hear that they would be coming together for another event soon

Janelz your welcome, haha I know it was very amusing to watch it was kinda slow motion but not, made them look extra shuai. Ant that fan lucky to have 4 hot guys dressing him up ;P Mmm yes, my list of FRH and Aaron's related merchandise that I want to purchase when I next go to HK is growing longer and longer, though most likely I wont be able to get half of it haha ;P

CelesteThanks for posting the much more extensive schedule for Aaron and Fahrenheit, looks like Aaron hasnt thought of slowing down yet, his schedule is still tightly packed. I know its getting more difficult to catch up on watching/hearing all of Aaron's various interviews, I still have stuff from 2 pages ago to watch haha, but Ill indulge in them all gradually.. Oh wow Aarons doing a magnificent job in China as well, that's excellent news ;D Very proud and happy that his success is flourishing so well.

Belle Agreed lD and your welcome ;P You're a champ when it comes to pictures, really like second one you posted, Aaroon looks like his getting ready for a kiss. And I like the third one too: cold->"huh"-> dazzlingly smile

Maricon Mmm yes I believe that part of the reason too. I know, I wish I wasnt graduating this year so I would go back to HK in July since I have holidays here and see them. But no, school is always a pain. Maybe if I count my lucky stars right, they will visit there at the end of the year ;D Oh Aaron may have a upcoming drama with GuiGui? Im sure all the GuiLun fan are overjoyed at the news. I wonder what sort of drama it will be, if there is going to be one. What kind would like?

Xiaolian Hii ;D Thanks for the article update, I shall attempt to read it later ;P

20110412 炎亞綸 好事989好事首選星
Credits: Missjeslyn1997 and feibaoc's tudou

Aaron hugging his fans during the event on the *mind blank* on the 4th? A true hug vs a insincere hug

More footage of the uber lucky fan on the 4th

From 炎亞綸 (華研國際)'s FB
Posted Image
Ya~又來飛碟電台!飛碟公仔真是我的好友!
Visiting UFO radio yet again! UFO doll (figure) really is my good friend!

Posted Image
Credits:中国麓镇

Edited by ronacious, 22 June 2011 - 01:18 PM.
edited out nonworking vid.

#813 Maricon

• Forum Crew
  • 6,528 posts

Posted 13 April 2011 - 10:08 AM

View Postblackangel2073, on 13 April 2011 - 08:46 AM, said:

Maricon Mmm yes I believe that part of the reason too. I know, I wish I wasnt graduating this year so I would go back to HK in July since I have holidays here and see them. But no, school is always a pain. Maybe if I count my lucky stars right, they will visit there at the end of the year ;D Oh Aaron may have a upcoming drama with GuiGui? Im sure all the GuiLun fan are overjoyed at the news. I wonder what sort of drama it will be, if there is going to be one. What kind would like?
Not sure if it will be pushed through,yes all GuiLun fans will be happy if it's true,I hope Arron will do another drama this year... :) Yeah school is such a pain...Gahhh wow good luck hope you see them in the future.. :D Timing's just...ahh!If Arron was in HK when I went there then there's the opportunity to meet him,but he's still in Taiwan during those days ;) Since the rumored drama is combined with HK and TW productions,it would be interesting to see Arron working with various HK stars :D The first person that came to my mind is Ah Sa.. :)

#814 janelz10

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,732 posts

Posted 13 April 2011 - 11:23 AM

Good evening, Puddings..!

thanks for the updates - news, video clips and pictures.... you really making our home so beautiful with those updates... keep it up, guys...

Posted Image

total shuainess over this pic... aiyoo... this pic, here goes Aaron's good friend again... seems that they are really close huh... hehe...

katreena jie:
i know what you feel jie... even me is expecting that to happen since he said that his EP is very important to him... yes, it really is but i thought that they will allow aaron to put his compositions there as well... also, i remember that when aaron said in his WB that he said to remove his birthday concert videos on youtube... by that, i also thought that the full version of it is included there too...

belle:
yeah... it's really cute.... i keep on laughing when i remember his pose like that... you're welcome and thanks for another wonderful pics....

sweety_guilun:
yes... in spite of those things, he still working so hard and doing great every time he's on his events... also, whenever he has his photoshoots, he's always doing so well, right..??? and that's why his family friends and even fans are so proud of him... how i really wish that we can see him personally in the future...

maricon:
OMG... he will be there on May 1..... hmmm... seems that it's a wrong timing for you huh... i mean, he should went there when you're still on vacation in HK... and then, by that time, you already saw him personally... it's like it's not yet our time to see him... what do you think..??? but still, hoping in the near future, we can see him in person...

blackangel:
haha... yes, that fan is super lucky that he got dressed by them... hehe... and have a conversation with them... hehe.. wow... guessing that you have a lot of things that you want to buy on your lists.. hehe... how i wish that i can go to HK to for me to buy FRH and aaron related stuffs... it's quite hard here to find those stuffs...

celeste jie:
Thanks for posting the schedule for Aaron and Fahrenheit, looks like Aaron is still tightly packed on those schedules... oh... thanks for that explanation... now, i fully understand that... hmmm... hope that there will be a possibility that he will have his own album... just like what katreena jie had said, The Next me is fit to him because it's describing all about him...

Edited by janelz10, 13 April 2011 - 12:17 PM.

#815 sweety_guilun

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 208 posts

Posted 13 April 2011 - 11:48 AM

HELLO PUDDINGS!!

Maybelline Thanks for Aaron's photos... Supah love it!

Maricon jie! Wah!! Another collab of GuiLun?? Great to hear that!! We have all been waiting for a collab of GuiGui and Aaron for so long.. I just hope it's true.. But then your right, Aaron's busy with his EP while GuiGui is busy with her movie.. Aaron sure is very talented.. He can sing, dance and even play different musical instruments.. Yeah, me too. I wanna see Aaron release his own full-length album..Yeah, I'm sure that it would be the hottest album..

Celeste^^ jie, thanks for the pictures of Aaron.. I really love it where his putting his finger in his lips.. All of his poses are very cute..Hope to see more of Aaron's pictures here..

Rose jie, It's okay, It's not your mistake.. Yeah, his more relaxe now during intervies.. And during MIT promotions, I heard that his the one helping GuiGui..Uhmmm.. Me too.. When I have time, I'm watching some old MVs of FRH.. Yeah, I'm glad to hear that there very successful in there individual careers right now. Jiro has a movie, While Aaron has his release his min-album And Chun has a drama right?? (I'm not sure about Chun in a drama). Yeah, I wanna see them coming together for an another event.. I really miss them so much.. Right now, I'm watching LB so that I won't miss them that much... I'm really looking forward to another collab of GuiLun.. Gosh!! I really envy the fans whom Aaron hugged... Especially the one whom he carried.. I wanna see more of Aaron's vid here... Hop to see more of it...

#816 blackangel2073

Free Shrugs

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,327 posts

Posted 13 April 2011 - 12:06 PM

Hi Puddings

Janelz Oh wow, I like that picture you posted of Aaron, gives off a mysterious and shuai aura ;D Haha yes my list is long and unrealistic, but a girl can dream... I know its very hard to purchase, wish I was Taiwanese haha, then I can visit there more often

Maricon Oh its a collab with HK actors and actresses as well, how wonderful. Haha it will be interesting indeed to see Charlene working with another FRH member. I do hope Aaron has another series out this year, although that would just mean I have yet another extra drama of his to catch up on. Ayy I have have so much watching to do. Mmm timing is an issue, Im not even sure if Ill be going back this year though,... will you be going again soon?

Rizchelle Yea I think you are right, yes it would be nice to see Aaron acting in another series this year, that is if he and fit it in his tightly packed schedule. Idon't him to work himself too hard though, I rather he take care of his health. I do hope the next series though would be another one of those hmm "human" genre series, kinda like the genres in Pi Li MIT and GSD (except with 10x more Aaron), series that are different from the typical romance ones. But I do like them as well ;P

Mag scan:
2011.04.14壹周刊 炎亞綸單飛追自我
Posted Image
Credits: 飛寶c

Another:
Posted Image
Credits: bubuweilinyan

Article: 13/04/2011- Prime example of Aaron's success
Posted Image
Credits: 飛寶c
唱片公司原计划中的预售券均在短时间内被抢购一空,很多没能购买到的歌迷十分失望,一直追问是否还会有增补机会.活动方也在第一时间与公司联络,多次协调增补预购券数量,仍无法满足大家的需求,形成到货即断货的状况,各地均现“炎荒”

The record company's original pre-sale tickets (certificates) have been sold out in a short amount of time, many of the fans who were unable to purchase it were very disappointed.. There are queries asked whether there will be anymore additional opportunities. Activity co-coordinators also contacted the record company immediately after. Often the number of prepared coupons were not enough to meet the everyone's (customers) demands. Resulting in many out of stock situations. there is now a "Yan(炎) shortage"

Edited by blackangel2073, 13 April 2011 - 12:34 PM.

#817 Guest_Happiness101_*

• Guests

Posted 13 April 2011 - 01:00 PM

Hi Puddings

I always tell myself to visit this thread more regulary, but I'm always caught up in something, so I can never visit here as often as I want. Thank you Puddings for all your updates. Im thrilled at Aaron's success. I hope all his events in China are very successful

Rose
Oh yes, how can i forget, he looks so cute with that witches hat. Haha Aaron on a brromstick that would be a sight to see, yet another challenge to test his fear of heights. Thank you so much for all your regular updates, I especially like those iradio ones, where you get to see Aaron in the recording studio, I was very amused when he was gesturing and mouthing to someone (not the DJ) maybe it was his manager. Lol Aaron really does like to take pictures with that blue figure, taken like three now, Im guessing he will be participating that show again?

Belle

eh .. try to ask him too if he can buy a mag for you too... but sorry if he can't huh......

Im sorry I didnt quite understand what you meant by that sentence ;S. Yes Aaron's smile is contagious, when he smiles a true genuine smile, all his fans will smile too because when he smiles we smile, when his sad we're sad. Puddings and fans can become very intuned with Aaron's emotions ;P What gorgeous pics you hae shared, they are wonderful, I never noticed that Aaron's blouse had spots on it until now...

Rizchelle
Mmm ye, Puddings are extremely fast when it comes to updates, almost instanteous, hard to catch up yet Im enternally grateful and extremely reliant on them ;D. I know Aaron is like a Pose King, his got so many different ones, totally jealous of them. I suppose Aaron would not be visiting New Zealand anytime soon.... really want to go visit in Taiwan

Maricon
Yes that would be nice, Im sure Aaron would enjoy collaborating with Charlene. Im still waiting for Aaron to do a series with Chun as well, he hasnt done one yet. Thanks for the news of the maybe Aaron and Gui Gui collab, I hope it happens, it would be soooo exciting to watch

Xiaolian
Yes I remember watching that, but initially I did not recognise Aaron was in it, since I did not know him them, very unfortunate of me, but then when I relized I went to re-watch those parts again ;D I know I love that boyish look Aaron had before, but just like you, the shuai mature Aaron is my cup of tea as well. I was looking at Aaron's pics from when he first debuted till now the other day, and his really changed, his lost that cute "baby" face and grown into a gorgeous man.

Celeste
Totally appreciative of all your updates. Aaron has so many things to do in China. Im glad that there are also some Fahrenheit event in that schedule too. Im looking for to seeing them

Posted Image
Credits:佈佈愛可樂
Posted Image
Posted Image

#818 tvbmad

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 249 posts

Posted 13 April 2011 - 03:44 PM

Hiya Puddings ^___^

thanks for the updates everyone ^__^ it seems that aaron has a few days rest in his schedule that celeste posted for his china trip :D YAYY, he finally gets some sleeping time ^o^ ahh, i always wanna share something too but i never know where to look :/

belle i dunno~~ but he said that in fahrenheit he had to watch his actions carefully and make sure he doesn't say wrong stuff :/ hehee yepp~~ no matter how much more mature he is now he'll still look so cute XD

sweety Yeah, the media makes up a lot of stuff just for publicity >< but the bros are bros ^_^ family is always supportive of each other~~

blackangel hehee, the only reason i scan through chinese newspapers are to check for any news from fahrenheit/aaron and other artists i like XD and sameeeee~~ except i've been learning for a year less than you ;P yepp~~ they all have so many talents but puddings are more charmed by aaron's musical ones ;D

maricon wheeee ^__^ it's such a gloomy series though~~ the glimpses of happiness are very few but at least theres scenes where aaron's happy :) hmm.. i wouldn't want aaron to go with patty.. not her character because she won't love him enough >< he needs someone new ;)

janelz yeahhh~~ repeat repeat repeat ^__^ i wonder if he practises speaking in english? hehee it'd be so cute (i'm imagining this) when he just walks around the room bursting out random english words XD

#819 Celeste^^

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,221 posts

Posted 13 April 2011 - 06:07 PM

Hi Maricon: Really appreciate your video and interview clips. Though some have been posted. Every bit of contribution counts. Seems like there are many Philippines fans here and in AF. I'm sure you all can make an impact in getting Fahrenheit and Aaron there one day by sheer demand and action over in your countries. HIM will notice that growing market.

Now the biggest market is in China (you can tell by their frequent trips there.) Thanks blackangel for the good news that there is such a strong demand for the preorder coupon and EP as written in the article. I'm so happy for Aaron. haha a "Yan(炎) shortage" Yeh we cant get enough of Aaron.

Appreciate the pix of him at radio 飛碟電台/UFO, he looks so adorable and young when his hair is unstyle and with a floppy long fringe. I enjoyed the clips of his first fanmeet concert. O.oh lucky fans who got his heartfelt hugs and Aaron was so sweet to the fan whom he serenaded by holding her hands and giving a rose. (faints...in my dreams this happen) haha.

Well done Puddings, Janelz (luv that pix because it's found on the lyric book of The Next Me, have you got a copy?) and happy to see Belle, Sweety, Happiness, tvbmad, xiaolian and others so active on this thread. ^^

Here's another radio show that Aaron was on. What did he say?

20110413 炎亞綸 好事989好事首選

Summary:
Aaron: Earlier when Fahrenheit were together, of course alot of work can be shared amongst 4 guys and we help one another, so it was particularly carefree and easier. I also gain many different experiences. Of course when I'm alone, I feel extra nervous because at the same time there's with feeling that the 3 others are not around to support/handle things. No matter at activities, signings and performances, my heart is filled with nervousness because I thrive for perfection and at the same time, think of many things in my mind so much so that I become nervous. Company staff always tell me to relax,..relax..so that I can perform smoothly or not appear to be nervous.And I most like myself in The Next Me. Before in Fahrenheit, everyone need to adhere to a corporate image. In The Next Me, I can adequately show the my interest/luv in music and the kind of songs I like.

Edited by ronacious, 19 June 2011 - 02:56 PM.

#820 Maricon

• Forum Crew
  • 6,528 posts

Posted 13 April 2011 - 06:51 PM

Good morning,Puddings! :)

View Postjanelz10, on 13 April 2011 - 11:23 AM, said:

maricon:
OMG... he will be there on May 1..... hmmm... seems that it's a wrong timing for you huh... i mean, he should went there when you're still on vacation in HK... and then, by that time, you already saw him personally... it's like it's not yet our time to see him... what do you think..??? but still, hoping in the near future, we can see him in person...
Yeah,or better yet,we have the vacation to Taiwan and there's the best chance for me to see him...I want to go there this summer vacation,but I think it's unlikely due to the expenses for traveling and my college yet... I'll always keep Arron as my inspiration especially that I'll be entering college :D

View Postsweety_guilun, on 13 April 2011 - 11:48 AM, said:

Maricon jie! Wah!! Another collab of GuiLun?? Great to hear that!! We have all been waiting for a collab of GuiGui and Aaron for so long.. I just hope it's true.. But then your right, Aaron's busy with his EP while GuiGui is busy with her movie.. Aaron sure is very talented.. He can sing, dance and even play different musical instruments.. Yeah, me too. I wanna see Aaron release his own full-length album..Yeah, I'm sure that it would be the hottest album..
Yes...I miss seeing him in a drama already,and it would be nice if Arron gets to reunite with Gui Gui.Hmmm,I have an idea,before the rumored drama...there should be MIT II..a lot of fans are surely puzzled by the ending and all of us are missing Arron's character as 007/Zhan Shi De.

View Postblackangel2073, on 13 April 2011 - 12:06 PM, said:

Maricon Oh its a collab with HK actors and actresses as well, how wonderful. Haha it will be interesting indeed to see Charlene working with another FRH member. I do hope Aaron has another series out this year, although that would just mean I have yet another extra drama of his to catch up on. Ayy I have have so much watching to do. Mmm timing is an issue, Im not even sure if Ill be going back this year though,... will you be going again soon?
As much as I wanted to travel again,I think it's going to be unlikely due to expenses and then my college too...maybe sometime before this year ends (I'll request as a 17th birthday gift on December hehehe)...Arron and Charlene have some things in common,like they are both from groups and then they are very successful whether with their groups or doing solo projects in music and acting. :D A duet will be good too :D

View PostHappiness101, on 13 April 2011 - 01:00 PM, said:

Maricon
Yes that would be nice, Im sure Aaron would enjoy collaborating with Charlene. Im still waiting for Aaron to do a series with Chun as well, he hasnt done one yet. Thanks for the news of the maybe Aaron and Gui Gui collab, I hope it happens, it would be soooo exciting to watch
Your welcome...and yes it would be nice to see Arron in a new series,and even reuniting with Gui Gui.GuiLun fans will be so happy if it comes true. :) And speaking of Chun,remember he has Sunshine Angel as his newest drama,and his 3 brothers are going to be guest stars!I'm so excited for Arron's appearance.Very supportive of his brother's drama.More ChunLun moments to watch out for.

View Posttvbmad, on 13 April 2011 - 03:44 PM, said:

maricon wheeee ^__^ it's such a gloomy series though~~ the glimpses of happiness are very few but at least theres scenes where aaron's happy :) hmm.. i wouldn't want aaron to go with patty.. not her character because she won't love him enough >< he needs someone new ;)
Yeah..if Patty's character's not the mean girl type,probably she will end up with Arron...I hope that I get to watch both LB and GSD now that I am on a 2 month summer vacation...need inspiration before entering college life.haha :D If I have time I'll make an inspirational board and print as many Arron pictures as I can..hahaha,I could look to the board before studying or even sleeping.Yee :)

View PostCeleste^^, on 13 April 2011 - 06:07 PM, said:

Hi Maricon: Really appreciate your video and interview clips. Though some have been posted. Every bit of contribution counts. Seems like there are many Philippines fans here and in AF. I'm sure you all can make an impact in getting Fahrenheit and Aaron there one day by sheer demand and action over in your countries. HIM will notice that growing market.
Hello jie!! :) yep some are already posted :D Keep positive that one day it's the whole group who will visit the Philippines :) The fans are united for Fahrenheit :D And Arron as well.. ;) we're requesting his songs as well...and yep, the "Yan shortage",those who were able to purchase the pre-order coupon are so lucky...China puddings are surely going to have fun meeting Arron :D Lucky the fan who got serenaded by Arron...I might faint too.Haha. :D

Edited by Maricon, 13 April 2011 - 07:03 PM.

#821 Celeste^^

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,221 posts

Posted 13 April 2011 - 07:20 PM

Hello Page 23! My lovely Puddings,

haha Aaron didnt look nervous but rather relaxed. Aaron you can be confident because you perform so well and in our hearts you are already awesome. just relax amongst your Puddings and enjoy your most glorious moments; The stage is yours and our hearts are yours too. Make Puddings proud.

My pleasure to bring you 3 of the best clips filmed of our King at Kaoshiung

2011.04.09 炎亞綸 下一個炎亞綸 簽唱會 (1)-只看見你 @ 高雄夢時代

2011.04.09 炎亞綸 下一個炎亞綸 簽唱會 (2)-忽然之間 @ 高雄夢時代

2011.04.09 炎亞綸 下一個炎亞綸 簽唱會 (3)-訪談 @ 高雄夢時代

(Credit to elura2009)

Edited by Celeste^^, 13 April 2011 - 07:25 PM.

#822 blackangel2073

Free Shrugs

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,327 posts

Posted 14 April 2011 - 12:07 AM

Good Morning Puddings

Snaps for Puddings for getting onto page 23!

Nicki Oh no, how could I forget such a a integral point, how ignorant of me,, Oh well with the technology nowadays maybe Aaron would not have to face that fear, but he is always saying how he wants to challenge the challenging, and test his limits ;P You're welcome, haha yes I saw that too, seems like Aaron is skilled in multi-tasking as well, yet another talent to add to his ever growing list. Yea I suppose so, I would think he is going on air there again. Thanks for sharing those images, from Aaron EP, I like the first one one the most haha, The monochromatic colour scheme accentuates his feature ever more ;P

Tvbmad Mmm same, even then I just look at the picture, and if the picture is of any interest to me, only then would I attempt in endure the incredible struggle of reading it. Yes we are totally mesmerized with Aaron's beautiful voice and hsi ability to charm us with his awesome piano playing skills.No doubt we are also taken away by his shuainess as well;P

Celeste haha I know right, its my dream and more that I would have the same experience with Aaron... Greatly appreciate the clip of Aaron on another radio show, I love it when he DJs and thank you for the translation too... Oh wow looks like Elura2009 was a very lucky fan to be able to capture justgood quality clips of Aaron, thank you for sharing it ;)

Maricon Haha that would be a very smart gift to choose indeed. Has your request been granted yet? I hope so,. Haha yes they have many things in common, it would be lovely to see him do a duet with her as well. I really like Aaron's duet, he imbues a great ability to harmonize with his partner very well, I guess that comes from being in a band though ;P I really like Aaron's voice in his duet with Olivia this time, his voice was so lovely to listen to

Another clip of Aaron singing "Suddenly" at 台茂签唱 , with love

10 mins later... and Ill still singing the song to myself

Here's the KTV version of 只看见你 although Im sure Puddings would probably the song very well by now, in any case its a very fun alternative to learn Mandarin ;P

Credits:gn25795822

Another image of Aaron at POPradio
Posted Image
Credits:偶是小太陽

Posted Image
Credits:feibaoc

Posted Image
Credits: tingting

Hope you have a delightful day Puddings :V

Edited by ronacious, 19 June 2011 - 02:56 PM.

#823 Guest_Happiness101_*

• Guests

Posted 14 April 2011 - 12:27 AM

Morning Puddings

Wow next page already, Pudding ssuch are speedy. Congrats

Maricon I agree, I would love for it to come ture. Oh yes Aaron will be appearing as a guest in Chun's new drama, will it just be a cameo appearance? Oh Aaron would be able to work (for a short amount of time) with Rainie, his (young) dream come true haha. Yes Ill stay tuned fro more ChunLun moments, they're always so funny and entertaining to watch ;D

Rose Definitely, thats our Aaron for you, he never steps down to any challenge, always facing them with the utmost energy. I know Aaron one talented Artist, his got people running for their money in every aspec weather its in music, acting, piano playing, musical ability or just appearances, I have so many radio interviews to catch up on, I dont even know where I should start, probably from 2 weeks ago haha, been so caught up with work, that I havent had time on dear Aaron. I know I really like black and white pictures of Aaron, his got shadows in all the right places ;P

Celeste Many thanks for the links to Aarons performances, he perform excellently, and his live singing has really really improved, almost sounds like the recording.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

All credits to Cookie0311

#824 belle800

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 295 posts

Posted 14 April 2011 - 12:52 AM

good morning puddings!!!

tvbmad:

yeah , he's right he need to watch is actions and make sure he doesn't say or do wrong things ...... he's mature but still...... she looks cute and handsome always .... hhe :thumbsup .....

happiness:

yeah you're right there...... his mood .. is sometimes our mood too .... :D ..ooohh you're welcome ,........ really ever since.... you never notice his blouse had spots......you know what .?? .... i liked the most in aaron is his sparkling eyes ...... and his long eyelashes ...... it's just so nice to look at his beautiful eyes...... you ?? what do you like most in him??

Spoiler

janelz:

you're welcome too ..... me too keep on laughing .... that you're like a crazy person that laughs by herself ... :loool:......
Spoiler

blackangel:

well.... you're welcome too ..... aaron is always cute in every picture ...... and i like the way he post in every pics .... .. just tooo amazing that many people like him more and more everyday ........

celeste:

hi there ..... thanks very much ......so now i get it ....... yeah i'm happy to know too that now he can control his temper and feelings ... cuz i don't want to see aaron in such a moody emotion ..... yeah i have watch love buffet .... and yeah he is sometimes scary there..... haha.... oooohhh yeah i always see the different side of aaron..... thanks very much for explaining it to me .... so now i understand it ......

maricon :

ooohhh..... no wonder mit dvd is that expensive .... since it has 24 episodes...... chinatown??? why where are for now??? i'm just wondering ..... hhhmmm.....it seems that the word 'chinatown' is so familiar....

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

have a great day !!!!!

#825 Celeste^^

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,221 posts

Posted 14 April 2011 - 03:00 AM

Hi Puddings. We just enjoying reading the great things Aaron is doing. He can make positive impact.

This WB reporter update that he has encouraged his Japanese Puddings and fans thru a note published in an A-Bloom staff blog

Posted Image

【中文譯】 炎亞綸 說:加油 想快一點見到你們 下一個炎亞綸 給你們力量!!
Credit to 炎亞綸日本後援會: 謝謝你!我們也想快点見面! 我們加油!!@炎亞綸 A-Bloom 職員的博客http://t.cn/hrX9m8

Translation of the Japanese text written by Aaron (credit to Yan Ya Lun Japan FC): Aaron said: Jia You I hope to see you all soon. The Next Yan Ya Lun give you strength!!

My comment: He is so sweet. His Japanese writing is very neat and Kawaii. He may not have as much interest in Art as Jiro, but his drawings are beautiful. Haha like manga. ^^

Edited by Celeste^^, 14 April 2011 - 09:44 AM.

#826 Celeste^^

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,221 posts

Posted 14 April 2011 - 04:06 AM

Yes, Belle: As the youngest member of Fahrenheit, his bros and fans protect Aaron a lot. We are glad that he is growing up to be a fine young man.

Blackangel: Thanks for your translations too and quality updates adding live to PuddingLand in the day. I'm more active at night (TW/HK/SG timezone) and can't report well with iPhone now.

Appreciate Belle for sharing good pixs wow current fave the 3rd pix by Kina. I'm grateful for the fast but efficient reporting from regular Pudding news team's of blackangel, Janelz, xiaolian, and any one keen to share regular updates of clips, pixs, news can join the team.

Another good news for Puddings is: As Aaron's The Next Me has been no 1 on Taiwan charts, there a media lunch event arranged for him today at the venue stated here.

Credit to show玉霖: 恭喜... 炎亞綸首張個人作品 迷你專輯《下一個炎亞綸》 2011年預見下一個華語樂壇個性男聲 專輯暢銷熱賣 蟬聯兩週雙榜冠軍慶功餐會 時間:2011/04/14(四) 12:30記者餐會 地點:【典藏藝術餐廳】 台北市中山北路一段135巷16號.

Just nice before Aaron flies off to Chengdu with Fahrenheit. Hope to see the newsclips.

The Next Me also top the music charts in Hong Kong. Haha I think Aaron is achieving his dream of being an international super star, right Puddings!

Edited by Celeste^^, 14 April 2011 - 06:31 AM.

#827 Celeste^^

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,221 posts

Posted 14 April 2011 - 06:24 AM

Puddings,

Here is a pix from the event today. Standby for updates.

Posted Image
Credit to 中廣李小婷TING: 哇!帥氣的鋼琴王子~炎亞綸,期待6/11炎王子的個唱.

She wrote: Wah! Handsome Prince of Piano, Yan Ya Lun, look forward to 6/11 Yan King's solo concert.

#828 blackangel2073

Free Shrugs

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,327 posts

Posted 14 April 2011 - 06:47 AM

Hi Puddings

Celeste haha seems like my thoughts and actions are aligned with yours today, only mine are 5 times slower ;P Thank you for all your updates today. "The next me will always be there for you" Aww Aaron is such a sweetheart, Im sure many of his Jap fans would be moved. Fantastic to hear Aaron is also topping charts in HK, looks like Aaron is effectively conquering the hearts of many now, international stardom is closer than ever. Mmm yes Im such a noob when it comes to updating on my iphone, takes me twice as long, but sometimes its handy ;P

Nicki Definitely, that's perseverance and conscientious for you, takes a true Artist like Aaron to embody such great qualities. "Shadows in all the right places" haha totally agree, Aarons nose and eyes are even more defined in those pics. Did your copy come with the lyric book?

Posted Image
Credit: FeibaoC

#829 Maricon

• Forum Crew
  • 6,528 posts

Posted 14 April 2011 - 07:20 AM

Good job for Page 23!! :yeah :thumbsup :hug

View Postblackangel2073, on 14 April 2011 - 12:07 AM, said:

Maricon Haha that would be a very smart gift to choose indeed. Has your request been granted yet? I hope so,. Haha yes they have many things in common, it would be lovely to see him do a duet with her as well. I really like Aaron's duet, he imbues a great ability to harmonize with his partner very well, I guess that comes from being in a band though ;P I really like Aaron's voice in his duet with Olivia this time, his voice was so lovely to listen to
Not yet...I won't lose hope :D I even requested Super Hot already.Whatever song will be played first,then let it be.hehe.Agree,his duets are really good...His duet with Jade Liu "Ti Amo" is very soothing and touching to listen to. :D I hope we get to see Arron and Olivia perform live together... :iloveyou: From what magazine is the one you posted?The one featuring Arron in 2 pages...I want that! :D Looking forward to HQ scans of the magazines..oh and FRH will attend the awards night in Chengdu tonight... excited for their performance.. :D and regarding the schedule,I'm sad that there's an event minus Chun...ahhh no ChunLun moments for that event...

View PostHappiness101, on 14 April 2011 - 12:27 AM, said:

Maricon I agree, I would love for it to come ture. Oh yes Aaron will be appearing as a guest in Chun's new drama, will it just be a cameo appearance? Oh Aaron would be able to work (for a short amount of time) with Rainie, his (young) dream come true haha. Yes Ill stay tuned fro more ChunLun moments, they're always so funny and entertaining to watch ;D
Yes Arron will be a guest star along with Calvin and Jiro in "Sunshine Angel"...hahaha I remember Arron had a crush on Rainie... :D We'll watch out for what will be Arron's role there.Hehehe.It will be interesting for sure.

View Postbelle800, on 14 April 2011 - 12:52 AM, said:

maricon :
ooohhh..... no wonder mit dvd is that expensive .... since it has 24 episodes...... chinatown??? why where are for now??? i'm just wondering ..... hhhmmm.....it seems that the word 'chinatown' is so familiar....
Chinatown here is in Binondo... ;) and if you will notice...some scenes in MIT DVD version isn't shown on TV...If Arron's album will be sold there,hopefully it's the autographed version!hehe! :D

Celeste jie:Very sweet of Arron to send his regard to his Japanese Puddings.His writing style is so nice. :hug

Videos
20110320『炎亞綸-下一個我』
http://tieba.baidu.c...1a97d955d27a58/

20110319炎亞綸-『下一個我』
http://tieba.baidu.c...f1702e31a87e58/

20110410下一個炎亞綸台茂簽唱會
http://tieba.baidu.c...e814f1702e7d58/

#830 blackangel2073

Free Shrugs

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,327 posts

Posted 14 April 2011 - 07:27 AM

Hi Puddings

Aaron at today's event
Posted Image
Credits:宥兒晴兒

Posted Image
Credits:無敵吳迪克新

Celeste: my apologise, i was yet again blinded with excitment that missed the even more exciting news that you announced earlier- Aaron is having a concert in June. Thats excellent news, Im overjoyed eventhough i wont be able to attend it haha

Aah laptop battery is dieing

Better run
cya Puddings

Edited by blackangel2073, 14 April 2011 - 08:39 AM.

#831 Celeste^^

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,221 posts

Posted 14 April 2011 - 07:41 AM

Wow Aaron has become such a media darling that reporters/DJs are WBing about him even. Take a look at his lunch time press con.

Blackangel and Maricon thanks for your updates. Sorry Rose: this is totally unscheduled to cover this celebration press con for his mini album awesome sales and no 1 ranking status.

Posted Image
Credit to 宥兒晴兒: 恭喜炎亞綸專輯賣得好辦了慶功記者會!

Roughly translated:
Congratulations to Aaron. celebration press conference for good album sales.

Edited by Celeste^^, 14 April 2011 - 08:24 AM.

#832 Maricon

• Forum Crew
  • 6,528 posts

Posted 14 April 2011 - 07:53 AM

Wow our dear King having a celebration press con :hug
Looking forward also to his appearance with his brothers on tonight's awards event in Chengdu.
Congratulations to our King of Puddings for continuous success of his EP,great sales and ranking #1 in the charts. :yeah :thumbsup Jia You always Arron.

I'm here to drop by some pictures posted by GuiLun fans on Baidu during the April 9th fan meeting. ;)
The Next Me @ GuiLun Bar
credits to GuiLun Bar

#833 janelz10

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,732 posts

Posted 14 April 2011 - 09:12 AM

Good afternoon, Puddings..!

thanks for the updates, Puddings...!!! you really did a great, great job everyday...! two thumbs up to all of you here... :thumbsup

Posted Image

【POP Starchaser site】First solo EP "The next Aaron" success,it has achieve back-to-back championships; Today Aaron happily celebrated by shouting everyone lunch. Record company has given to Aaron, "China Institute Sambo"─ pillow, fencing and "celebration concert"so that Aaron super excited by the positive feeling, the most "wonderful " in it. Then Aaron will launch overseas promotion, are you ready? Aaron is also looking forward to the concert in June! ==From: 17POPradio==

Posted Image

sweety_guilun:
yes... in spite of those things, he still working so hard and doing great every time he's on his events... also, whenever he has his photoshoots, he's always doing so well, right..??? and that's why his family friends and even fans are so proud of him... how i really wish that we can see him personally in the future...

blackangel:
yes jie, every girl can dream... hehe.. adding to your or our list is the upcoming concert of aaron on june... what do you think..??? so it means, it would be his first solo concert after his birthday concert, right..?

happiness101:
thanks for those pics... did you already buy EP album of aaron..??? by seeing your post, i can't wait to have mine as well...

tvbmad:
same here... maybe he really did practice speaking in English even though we already know that the speaks well... aiyoo... that is so cute imagination of yours huh... hehe...

maricon:
i agree... and i saw your comments on FB about it.. i'm starting to imagine that how we can go there alone by ourselves... hehe... anyways, don't worry, if ever that we can handle it by ourselves, we can go there and see aaron personally... but it's nicer if he will go here and have promotions of his album or even his dramas... what do you think..?

belle800:
yeah... maybe it's alright to be crazy sometimes but make sure to go back to the real world.. did you get what i mean..? hehe... do you know that whenever i'm alone here at our house, i always searching all about aaron..? and sometimes, i can't help myself to smile... you know... hehe..

Spoiler

celeste jie:
hmm... i haven't got my copy of his EP album... just waiting for the go signal of my friend.. seems like she's quite busy lately and i don't want to disturb her that much... hehe.. anyways, thanks for the summary of the video clip that you've posted... by that i can understand it... xie xie...

Edited by janelz10, 14 April 2011 - 10:56 AM.

#834 blackangel2073

Free Shrugs

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,327 posts

Posted 14 April 2011 - 09:15 AM

Hi Puddings

Aaron today
Posted Image
Credit:Jessie-Chou
His really loving the vest outfit ;P I like it too

Aaron also looked like this today (I suppose after work)
Posted Image
Credits: 小晴儿vs小太陽

Posted Image
單飛出輯的炎亞綸, 首張EP【下一個炎亞綸】銷售獲得佳績, 今天唱片公司舉行了慶功記者會. 除了送上手型抱枕之外, 還送上西洋劍要他「一觸即發」. 更宣布將為他舉行個人的演唱會. 這孩子感動到哭了說 [淚] ... 但還是給大家看看最開心的炎亞綸好囉!!! 繼續加油~ 炎亞綸!!!
Going solo, Aaron's solo EP "The next Aaron Yan"has had much success in sales. Today record company, organised a celebratory press conference. Besides sending a pillow, they also give him a foil, wanting him "「一觸即發」(Touch and Go). He also announced that he will be having a personal concert. This child (Aaron) was moved to tears, but still made sure everyone saw his happiness!! Continue to Jia You! Aaron
Credits:音樂之聲_秋宜:

Edited by blackangel2073, 14 April 2011 - 11:43 AM.

#835 blackangel2073

Free Shrugs

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,327 posts

Posted 14 April 2011 - 11:07 AM

Hi Puddings

Posted Image
Credits:最愛FM96 iradio 中廣音樂網 Facebook and 下一個炎亞綸_凱旋

ChinaYes has uploaded many images of Aaron at today's celebratory event plus an article: here's a few
Posted Image
Credits:ChinaYES娱乐
Aaron looks very shaui and fresh today in navy

Posted Image
Credits: ChinaYES

For more pictures: http://twent.chinaye...ouo91nd8s.shtml

专辑销售佳 炎亚纶庆功宴落下男儿泪(组图)

Spoiler
Rough translation
[ChinaYES Taipei, April 14 Entertainment coverage] This afternoon, Aaron Yan held an album celebration party for “The Next Aaron Yan.” There, he performed “The Truth that you Leave” conveying his talent (expertise) in piano, gaining much applause (from the audience). Aaron expressed “My ability to achieve such good results was all thanks to the aid of the company and the support of my fans.”

After the victory (celebratory) banquet finished, Aaron has to leave for the Mainland. Besides going to Chengdu for an awards ceremony, Aaron will also be going to Shanghai and Beijing to attend promotional activities. He said “music has always been my greatest dream, I have always hoped to achieve this type of stage (reprisal, recognition)” Thus, with the breakthrough success of his album sales, coupled with the two consecutive weeks on the top (of music charts), Aaron felt extremely happy.

During the celebration party, the company also sent Aaron a mysterious gift; that is, informing him that on the 11th of June, a concert will be held for him. Without any prior knowledge of this, Aaron was very surprised (dumbfounded), and shed tears due to his happiness. Admitting his shock, Aaron said “ I didn’t think I could hold a concert so quickly (after the release of his album), because the amount of songs in my album is not enough to open a concert, I will try hard (persevere).” He also revealed that he hopes to hold the concert at the spacious National Taiwan University Gymnasium, in order to allow all his fans to attend.

When asked whether he will be asking for members of Fahrenheit to attend the concert, he replied, “If they were sitting in the audience as guests, I would be very happy, but for this concert, I want to hold my own performances, if I wanted to find guests, I would want to invite ‘different” guests. However he did stress that he is very accustomed to the mutual understanding and bond with Fahrenheit members and he does not wish to ever disband. Lastly he said, in his upcoming concert he wants to do something different (unconventional), “getting wet whilst playing the piano in the rain, would be a good idea!”

Sorry Puddings Ill promise to do my replies later tonight, sorry

Edited by blackangel2073, 14 April 2011 - 01:26 PM.

#836 janelz10

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,732 posts

Posted 14 April 2011 - 11:25 AM

i'm here again...

thanks for sharing a lot of pics, blackangel jie... also the links...

Posted Image
In this pic, Aaron played his piano piece in his EP album, "The Truth That You Leave" and shows his talent in piano. Aaron said, "To have such good results, thanks to the company for help, and the fans for their support. "

Posted Image
also, aaron said, "Music has always been my biggest dream, I have been very keen on such a scene." Two weeks notice to obtain double album chart champion, he was very happy. Also revealed that want to place the concert given at National Taiwan University stadium in the spacious, so that all fans can come to participate.

and here's the video about today's event of aaron... or should i say celebration for the success of his album...
弹钢琴庆功 六月将开演唱会
http://v.youku.com/v...U4ODI5NzEy.html

credits to the uploaders

Edited by janelz10, 14 April 2011 - 12:42 PM.

#837 blackangel2073

Free Shrugs

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,327 posts

Posted 14 April 2011 - 01:01 PM

Hey Puddings

Maricon The mag photo was from KKBOX4月號音樂誌 , yes I was trying the search for the official ones but I couldn't find it, I wish I could get overseas mag subscriptions so I could own some mags with Aaron. I swear they should just make a mag dedicated to Aaron or FRH, Im sure that company would be very successful ;P Mmm me too maybe Olive will come to Aaron's concert and sing a duet *crosses fingers*. I know is unfortunate that Chun can't attend together, but Im so excited to see FRH together again, love watching them together ;D

Janelz I know right, why does Aaron keep tempting me like this, I was so very excited to hear news that he will be holding a concert,his birthday concert (from watching on youtube, guiltyly) was very good, and Im sure this time round it will be even better. Haha I selfishly wish Aaron would come to Australia for his concert, we have a lot of "spacious" areans for him to perform him hehe ;D Thank you sooo much for you updates Janelz, aww Aaron was moved to tears together, I alway love how Aaron is not scared to express his feelings ;P

Belle Iknow, I could stare at him all day (I know, such a freak right?) Im sure his even more gorgeous looking in real life. Have you been so fortunate enough to meet Aaron yet?
Posted Image'
Posted Image
Credits:小晴儿vs小太陽

20110414獨家報道 追隨球星腳步 炎亞綸秀多年收藏
http://t.cn/hrKD8d
Credits Feibaos's tudou

Edited by ronacious, 19 June 2011 - 02:58 PM.
edited out nonworking vid and links.

#838 Celeste^^

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,221 posts

Posted 14 April 2011 - 01:10 PM

Thanks blackangel and Janelz: for being on the story like a good Pudding reporters. Actually Rose's translation of the article is much better. I think you are able to read and express the words like a Chinese would, having a feel for the words right? (like me?) Anyways I didn't expect HIM to organize a celebration (Qing Gong) press con after 2 weeks of no. 1. Really maybe his EP amazing sales figure warrant such a honor to Aaron. I hope you don't mind me reporting too because this is so news breaking. Actually Aaron did not expect that the awarded the 3 gifts and a chance to have his own concert. And he was surprised and cried at the presscon.

Posted Image
Credit to marukoisme)

Then Aaron was off to the airport.
Posted Image
(Credit to joloveaaron)

Yes you can see him sticking out his tongue at the airport too
Posted Image
Credit to hisokatsuzuki)

He leaves for China to join his Fahrenheit bros at Chengdu. I think it is a good strategy to have such a publicity for him. At least his reputation as a top ranking singer precedes him in China.

Edited by Celeste^^, 14 April 2011 - 06:32 PM.

#839 Maricon

• Forum Crew
  • 6,528 posts

Posted 14 April 2011 - 01:31 PM

Good evening,Puddings! :)
What a beautiful blessing for Arron to have a concert this June! :) Jia You to our King of Puddings! :D

View Postjanelz10, on 14 April 2011 - 09:12 AM, said:

maricon:
i agree... and i saw your comments on FB about it.. i'm starting to imagine that how we can go there alone by ourselves... hehe... anyways, don't worry, if ever that we can handle it by ourselves, we can go there and see aaron personally... but it's nicer if he will go here and have promotions of his album or even his dramas... what do you think..?
Agree with you about that.. :D And what a good news for us Puddings,he will have a concert!Of course,his FRH brothers will be there to support him...and the fans will surely not miss the opportunity of watching our King of Puddings perform.Other than the songs from his EP,he could sing English songs,other FRH songs,or even his versions of the hits by his idols in the industry.. :D

View Postblackangel2073, on 14 April 2011 - 01:01 PM, said:

Maricon The mag photo was from KKBOX4月號音樂誌 , yes I was trying the search for the official ones but I couldn't find it, I wish I could get overseas mag subscriptions so I could own some mags with Aaron. I swear they should just make a mag dedicated to Aaron or FRH, Im sure that company would be very successful ;P Mmm me too maybe Olive will come to Aaron's concert and sing a duet *crosses fingers*. I know is unfortunate that Chun can't attend together, but Im so excited to see FRH together again, love watching them together ;D
Me too,but then we have to spend for the shipping and all.. :D Arron will have a concert this June,which all of us Puddings are excited about!!Awww,what an unforgettable news for him.My idea is that,besides FRH being the guests in his concert,he could invite Olivia too,even Jade,and his co-stars that he worked with before..it would be amazing.. :D I love that idea,it's definitely fine for us to buy magazines with Arron or FRH on the cover every month :D I would love to see a dance number from Arron in the concert,if that's possible,hehe :hug

#840 janelz10

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,732 posts

Posted 14 April 2011 - 01:35 PM

here's the youtube version of the link that i posted lately...

20110414 Music Radio-炎亞綸慶功記者會
http://www.tudou.com...ew/HhOhToHIdek/

yes, all of us is anticipating to his upcoming concert... jia you to our dearest aaron... but before that, let's wait for the tomorrow's event of him with his FRH brothers... thanks for the continuous updates... keep the goodies to come here in our thread...

blackangel:
same goes here... after his very successful album, here goes his upcoming solo concert... even me, how i really wish for him to also his concert here in our country... for sure that his fans here will be super duper happy if that happens... and besides, all of us really wish that... i agree with you, for sure that his concert in june will be even better.... and yes, he's the kind of guy that doesn't scared to cry in front of other people around him... even before, right..?

maricon:
yes... it's really a good news for all of us... after the success of his EP album, here goes another one.. but this time, his solo concert... of course, his FRH brothers will definitely support him all the way... just like his birthday concert, for sure that it would be successful too... am i right..??? oh... it's 2 months from now... and seems like that after hearing this great news, all of us is so excited for that...

Edited by ronacious, 19 June 2011 - 02:59 PM.
edited out nonworking vid and links.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users