261 replies to this topic

#1 LaMissy

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 431 posts

Posted 31 December 2004 - 07:26 PM

Heey

I heard from some ppl that you can watch TVB series without downloading... just online... I've search it for hours and still can't find it... someone know how to watch series online??? :blink:

• Guests

Posted 31 December 2004 - 08:18 PM

watchin it online would be good but the buffering will make it suck

• Guests

Posted 31 December 2004 - 11:55 PM

watching tvb online is okay ... not that bad .. just need a good connection to the internet or else u'll see some guy get killed in one scene .. then the nex u see the guy getting arrested already .... haha thats what 56 k'er will experience

• Guests

Posted 01 January 2005 - 03:56 PM

i dont think it work....maybe ppl in Hong kong or china not america and europe.

#5 BauPay

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 01 January 2005 - 04:27 PM

i don't think its possible to get it, and even if it were, the quality would be crap and it would jump, pause and judder all the time

• Guests

Posted 02 January 2005 - 10:57 AM

Don't you need like, a special wire in order to watch tv on your comp? I know that that's what my brother did in order to watch and record movies and shows on his comp.

#7 Hard drive

Spam Hater

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 845 posts

Posted 02 January 2005 - 11:00 AM

Special wire?! You need a broadband connection if the buffering speed required is higher than 56kbps.

#8 TaiChi2134

Taichi

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 504 posts

Posted 02 January 2005 - 09:24 PM

online series watching is a great idea but have the connection to watch it is needed.....

#9 LaMissy

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 431 posts

Posted 03 January 2005 - 12:03 AM

:loool: But I hate downloading for hours... really... doesn't anyone know a site???

#10 maxtor

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 03 January 2005 - 05:21 AM

Really???

You can steam TVB series now???

But it is better to dl so u can kep it and rewatch it later

#11 pwanda

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 566 posts

Posted 03 January 2005 - 06:00 AM

There are heaps of chinese sites that offer 免费 (streaming) movies and series. Most are in real (.rmvb) format and, given you have sufficient bandwidth to chinese sites, the quality is exactly the same as if u d/l the .rmvb file.

• Guests

Posted 03 January 2005 - 12:49 PM

chingwahjai, on Jan 2 2005 11 06 PM, said:

try azn9394.com they have broadcasting of series and movies

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thank you so much!! That is a great site. Is there anymore like this?

#13 GallantNite

MiniAznRay

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 812 posts

Posted 29 January 2005 - 07:20 AM

if it works i give in a try watching TVB series in your computer for the whole day cool!

#14 btchicken

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 29 January 2005 - 10:56 AM

yeh i would like to know how to watch online, i got an adsl connection and will buffer depending on the quality.

• Guests

Posted 30 January 2005 - 01:23 AM

I went to the site posted above... "azn9394.com" and i didn't see the link for online streams. maybe its just me?! anyways, i really doubt there are such online streams, at least not free ones, because it will use a lot of bandwidth and therefore money...

• Guests

Posted 30 January 2005 - 01:23 AM

Tvb onilne would be o.k but then what would happen to Af, Lol j/k . I love AF and everyone that tries so hard to bring us the good stuff in the download section. Hard working ppl and we should give credit too.

#17 World6261

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 244 posts

Posted 30 January 2005 - 01:24 AM

How come i can't register with azn9394.com?
After i fill out the registration form and press submit, i always get this message: "Invalid Session" What does that mean? Am I doing it wrong? Can someone please help??

• Guests

Posted 30 January 2005 - 04:20 AM

it will be horrible fo' ppl with slower connections....bt is probabli the best way to watch tvb series

#19 BillyCY

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 348 posts

Posted 02 February 2005 - 01:17 PM

hmmm, does there really is their kinda of site? think quality and connection speed especially from a CHINA/TAIWAN/HK Server would be really slow cause the broadband copnnection in Asia are way higher then in Europe...and of course also....it is very busy with all servers, you have to be at a specific time to get threw usually my exprerience with for example tvb.com site.!

#20 LaMissy

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 431 posts

Posted 06 February 2005 - 10:02 PM

yeh any other links? Well streaming video is not as bad as you guys think. E.G. You want to watch TLB (online) You just have to click on it and let it stay there for a moment... do something else like I dunno... cooking?! Well after you are finished you can watch it without lagging and the quality is still good! You just have to wait for about 15 minutes and then everything is okay!

#21 shadowstar

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 08 February 2005 - 12:38 AM

ahhhh...i have been seaching for a place to dl tvb series for soooo long.....so where can i download tvb series episodes??.....sigh....i heard AF lets you dl....is dat true...??...sigh i dunno..because i can't access the page yet....=/...imma AF-newbie

#22 Aries903256

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 134 posts

Posted 09 February 2005 - 03:24 AM

there's a site in china not hong kong call www.taishan.gd.cn
but it only works if u live in china i think not sure but guys could check it out.... if it works....watching it on that site it no different from downloading it....

• Guests

Posted 14 February 2005 - 07:16 PM

never heard about this before but watching online seems like a pretty good idea though the buffering and lagging will probably be drive you crazy :blink:

• Guests

Posted 25 March 2005 - 06:33 AM

kenot access azn9394.com. why is that?

#25 joeyfan12

Joey Yung!

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,794 posts

Posted 26 March 2005 - 07:29 PM

azn9394.com doesn't work. There is a program people use to get tv on their computers. I have a program called Dazzle that lets you do that but I don't know how to compress file to make them smaller and besides that I live in Canada so tvb shows play later here.

Couldn't you just save target as so that it won't lag? It would just be on your computer so no buffering.

#26 Niterage

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 225 posts

Posted 02 April 2005 - 04:16 PM

Watching online is not that good i think, you can't even save the files to watch it later if want to. You just watch it and its gone. At least that's wat i thought watching online would be. Also, i think it would lag a lot when a new movie is out and everyone is watching it.

#27 whowhatwherewhen

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 02 April 2005 - 10:15 PM

i agree with Niterage...if you watch the series online, you wont be able to save it and watch it later. i myself like to watch a lot of series over and over again but if i dont save it on my computer, then i cant.

• Guests

Posted 03 April 2005 - 12:22 AM

I thinks she was looking at this news maybe

http://www.asiamedia...?parentid=22091

I dont know a writen chinese but if some one could find the place to view it, please tell uss

Time ago you can watch steam and live TVB news, only need to be on site at TVB news hours and you will watch it live.

can some one post more Stream sites?

#29 nathanniu

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 121 posts

Posted 03 April 2005 - 01:40 AM

Supremex3, on Dec 31 2004 11 55 PM, said:

watching tvb online is okay ... not that bad .. just need a good connection to the internet or else u'll see some guy get killed in one scene .. then the nex u see the guy getting arrested already .... haha thats what 56 k'er will experience

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Really, what do we need to watch it online. Do we need to pay or is it free? Where is it online?

#30 LaMissy

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 431 posts

Posted 07 April 2005 - 12:21 PM

[quote]THX :lol?:  BUT is azn9394.com a server from china?? If so its gonna laggg so much since i live in Canada...[/quote]
I thought azn9394.com is a forum created by a Chinese in the USA...So I don't think it would lag...

Really, what do we need to watch it online.  Do we need to pay or is it free?  Where is it online?[/quote]
free lah :P at azn9394.com

Edited by LaMissy, 07 April 2005 - 12:22 PM.

#31 AzNFoREvEr

Tucker

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 08 May 2005 - 02:17 PM

magemadness, on Jan 3 2005 6 49 AM, said:

Thank you so much!!  That is a great site. Is there anymore like this?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yea... aznetc.etc.etc. .com doesn;t work... faulty link?

#32 del_sky

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 557 posts

Posted 08 May 2005 - 06:07 PM

^_^'

the site azn9394.com doesnt always work... sometimes you can get access to it but sometimes you cant... and the posting is pretty slow compare to AF...
i've been trying to get into spamsite.com but till now cant seem to work as well...

hmmm

• Guests

Posted 10 May 2005 - 05:23 PM

i think it's better 2 download series as we can watch it as many times as we want n no need 2 wait 4 d long buffering

• Guests

Posted 11 May 2005 - 03:47 AM

quality and the buffering do suck... I have tried it before and it's not recommended, I have cable and such, it's still useless.. =/

• Guests

Posted 12 May 2005 - 04:58 AM

I think it's better to DL, cause then you don't have to deal with the middle disconnections.

#36 ~Fairytale~

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 145 posts

Posted 12 May 2005 - 05:09 AM

Why watching online if u could DL it? U need a good connection with no lags to watch online and some pop-ups always comes out. Very annoying...

• Guests

Posted 12 May 2005 - 09:32 AM

is the quality of the series good?....if its not bad then i dont mind watching online. btw....which site has series online?

• Guests

Posted 12 May 2005 - 12:50 PM

The site previously mentioned didn't work. I doubt there's any sites with streaming tvb series.

#39 palapa

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPipPip
  • 558 posts

Posted 12 May 2005 - 01:20 PM

I used to know some sites that allow me to watch tvb series online ...

but it has been closed due to not enough funding ...

I think its not a good idea to watch it online ... since u need quite a fast internet conncections and computer to speed up the buffereing ....

• Guests

Posted 12 May 2005 - 11:15 PM

I want to watch tvb series online too.. what´s the website?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users