#401 Guest_Laro_*

• Guests

Posted 14 June 2011 - 07:46 PM

Welcome To Page 11 Potato Family! :party :party :party :party :party

Offline Birthday Fan Club Nha Trang June 11,2011

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Our Dong Nhi fan club in Nha Trang already 1 year old happy birthday to you. :dance:

Princess Dong Nhi look so pretty and young with that hair style, love her so much. :iloveyou:

Mary678 are you serious our princess Dong Nhi are sick :alright hope her sickness is not too serious, and she will get recover soon I really don't want to see that princess Dong Nhi have to cancel her concert. :waaa:

Edited by Laro, 15 June 2011 - 03:01 AM.

#402 Guest_Kysa_*

• Guests

Posted 14 June 2011 - 08:46 PM

Hello To My Lovely Potato Family!

Cute Pics At Offline Birthday Fan Club Da Nang

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Welcome to page 11!

OMG princess Dong Nhi are so so so so cute :shock I see princess Dong Nhi were hugging stuff animal again :tricky: I guess the fans gave her more stuff animals on that day, so nice of them princess Dong Nhi love it when some one give her stuff animals.

Poor princess Dong Nhi getting sick :crying: my princess hope you recover soon, is maybe because princess Dong Nhi party with the fan too much that why she getting sick. I really don't want her have to cancel her concert either please recover soon.

Edited by Kysa, 14 June 2011 - 08:47 PM.

#403 Guest_NuFan_*

• Guests

Posted 14 June 2011 - 10:10 PM

Hi potato Family

More Pics Offline Birthday Fan Club Nha Trang

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Welcome to another new page 11!

I can't get enough with those pics princess Dong Nhi getting more cuter everyday, love her hair style very pretty. Also I want to congratulate to princess Dong Nhi for winning the best album of the year clapclap I am very happy for her go go go go go Nu is #1.

I am so sad to heard that princess Dong Nhi are getting sick hope she get plenty and recover soon, and get back on the stage to give us many more great performance.

Crazy Fan Force Kiss On Dong Nhi

Oh My Goodness :shock that guy are sick how dare him force kiss on our princess Dong Nhi like that :noclue very lucky our princess reacted very quickly and move so he couldn't kiss her, I think Ngo Kien Huy or Ong Cao Thang should teach this guy a lesson. Also guy this clip is spreading like a wildfire on the internet everyone are talking about it. :ohmy

#404 Guest_Xtreme_*

• Guests

Posted 14 June 2011 - 11:26 PM

Hello Everyone!

Wow congratulation to our princess Dong Nhi for wining another award :hifive her album are the best is desert to have another award.

Now I am more worry about princess Dong Nhi's sickness, she had a respiratory problem before I wonder what kind of sickness she having now, I pray is just a cold she will feel better soon. :crying:

That guy definitely having mental problem normal people don't do that <_< lucky that he fail if he succeed kissing our princess Dong Nhi I will kill him for sure. Love our princess so much after the incident on stage she still happy and keep performing on stage.

#405 linea

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,241 posts

Posted 15 June 2011 - 12:26 AM

Dong Nhi With Fans At Gold Album Award

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Princess Dong Nhi always very nice and friendly to all of her fans I hope one day I can meet her, if that they come I will take many pictures with her.

I really like princess Dong Nhi's hair style at the offline birthday fan club Nha Trang she look so young with that hair style. :iloveyou:

I am really mad when I watching that clip :mad: where all the security how can they let those people get on stage, I think the security should be more tighten especially in the event like this, there are a lot of crazy fan you never know what they can they. I am very glad that guy lip didn't touch our princess lip or cheek or else my anger will go up like crazy. :temper

#406 Guest_Kysa_*

• Guests

Posted 15 June 2011 - 02:58 AM

Good Evening Potato Family!

More Pics From Offline Fan Club Nha Trang

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

There are more pics to post guy Laro,NuFan,and Mary678 please help me keep post more pics here to share. :TY

That guy are so so crazy how dare him to force kiss on our princess Dong Nhi on that stage :mad: I am agree with Mary678 the security should be more tighten to prevent this kind of thing happen again in the future. My god he did touch our princess Dong Nhi's lip or else me and Xtreme will fly back to Vietnam to teach that guy a lesson.

Anyways guy more offline event are coming up, fan clup Hoi An will have an offline event on the 19 I don't know if princess Dong Nhi will be there or not, fan club Ca Mau just have their offline event couple days ago but our princess wasn't there with them hopefully princess Dong Nhi will feel better by the 19 to be at the offline event with fan club in Hoi An.

#407 Guest_Laro_*

• Guests

Posted 15 June 2011 - 08:46 PM

Good Afternoon Potato Family!

More From Offline Birthday Fan Club Nha Trang

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Kysa don't worry we will post all the pics of Princess Dong Nhi here.

I feel sorry for the fan club in Ca Mau that princess Dong Nhi not able to be there with them on the day of their offline event :crying: only 4 days left until offline event for Hoi An fan club hopefully princess Dong Nhi will feel better by then and attend the offline event with her lovely Hoi An fan club.
:thumbsup

Vao Ha Dong Nhi&Wanbi At Gold Album

Very good performance from princess Dong Nhi and Wanbi, but I think only princess Dong Nhi and Ngo Kien Huy give the best performance. clapclap

#408 Guest_Kysa_*

• Guests

Posted 16 June 2011 - 10:43 PM

Hello To My Wonder Potato Family!

The Gioi Hoc Duong#171 Cover Dong Nhi&Wanbi

Posted Image

Our lovely princess Dong Nhi look very gorgeous in the The Gioi Hoc Duong Magazine cover with wanbi. :iloveyou: our princess Dong Nhi had been and the magazine with many male artist this year, I really want to see Ngo Kien Huy and princess Dong Nhi on the magazine together hope is happen before this year end.

Laro thank for the clip of the performance at the gold album award, in my opinion that performance is ok, I also think princess Dong Nhi performing with Ngo Kien Huyy are the best.

#409 linea

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,241 posts

Posted 17 June 2011 - 12:14 AM

More Pics Dong Nhi With Fans At Gold Album Awards

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Wow princess Dong Nhi on another magazine cover, princess Dong Nhi's hair style in the The Gioi Hoc Duong magazine cover are very beautiful. :thumbsup kysa not only Ngo Kien Huy give the best performance with princess Dong Nhi but he is the only guy that match with princess Dong Nhi the most from all the male artist that she had collaborate with from the past. Since they already made a new song together, hope they will on the magazine cover together soon.

The performance of princess Dong Nhi with Wanbi at gold album are not too bad princess Dong Nhi sang live the song very well I will give the performance 8 out of 10. clapclap

Now another great new just came into the 4rum that our princess Dong Nhi will release her mini album next month, and she will have a world tour outside of Vietnam, don't know which country will be on her world tour yet , but I really want our princess Dong Nhi to come to the U.S. I am really excited about this can't wait for more update.

Edited by Mary678, 17 June 2011 - 12:17 AM.

#410 Guest_NuFan_*

• Guests

Posted 17 June 2011 - 06:41 PM

Hello Potato Family! :thumbsup

New Pretty Pics Of Princess Dong Nhi

Posted Image

Wow Wow Wow our princess Dong Nhi look very pretty in the Vietnamese traditional dress, her hair style are so cute. :iloveyou:

Mary678 OMG thank for the great new :happyhappy next month we will get to hold princess Dong Nhi's mini album in our hand very excited. The songs on this album will not her own compose song I hopefully all the songs on the album will be good, I have confident that our princess will give us the great mini album to listen. Now our princess will have international world tour if she come to the U.S. no matter in what stage I will fly over there to meet her and watch her performing. :D

#411 Guest_Starcomets_*

• Guests

Posted 17 June 2011 - 09:04 PM

Hi Everybody!

I'm missed a lot so busy didn't have time to visit the thread, a lot of exciting new.

Congratulation to Dong Nhi for wining best album of the year award so happy for her. :worship Next month she will release her mini album very fast hopefully there will be no delay, for her international world tour I really want Dong Nhi come to to the U.S. because she have a lot of fans here.

Anyways can't wait for more update keeping up potato family. :yeah

#412 Guest_Kysa_*

• Guests

Posted 18 June 2011 - 01:34 AM

More Pretty Pics At Gold Album

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Princess Dong Nhi are very lovely, look like the fans gave her present to congratulate her for winning the best album of the year for the second time, always have to be stuff animals :tricky: I think princess Dong Nhi should have a collection on stuff animals.

I am very happy and excited that our princess Dong Nhi will release her mini album and having international world tour clapclap finally our princess Dong Nhi will have a chance to performing in other country beside Vietnam, hopefully she will come to the U.S. but the chances she will performing in Asia country or higher, but no matter what country she performing in I always supporting her in spirit even though I am not there.

#413 linea

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,241 posts

Posted 18 June 2011 - 02:44 AM

More Pics At The Oflline Birthday Fan Club Nha Trang

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Nufan the pics that you posted of princess Dong Nhi wearing Vietnamese traditional dress are very gorgeous, princess Dong Nhi look very pretty Vietnamese traditional dress. Believed or not I didn't have a chance to wear one yet, I really want to wear it someday day. :lmao:

Kysa I think the possibility that princess Dong Nhi will performing in Asian country are higher, if she not coming to the U.S. I am probably will disappointed a little bit, but I am still very happy that our princess Dong Nhi is performing in other country beside Vietnam, because for the 3 years that she in the industry she only performing in Vietnam is time for her to have some international exposure.

Dong Nhi&Noo Phuoc Thinh Wish You Having A Good Summer

Princess Dong Nhi and Noo Phuoc Thinh look so cute in that clip :iloveyou: princess Dong Nhi said that she already have some break and went to difference place for a vacation, and she had finished filmed all the mv for her upcoming mv. I think she mention about her mini album which will release next month, I really can't wait until next month to buying her album.

#414 Guest_Laro_*

• Guests

Posted 18 June 2011 - 07:44 PM

New Fans Design Pics

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Very beautiful, I really like it the fans are very amazing. :thumbsup

That what I think too, the chance that princess Dong Nhi will performing in Asian country are higher like Thailand, philippines,or Taiwan, but in the U.Smayby not. Oh well since this is our prince Dong Nhi first time performing outside Vietnam no matter which country we have to supporting for our princess Dong Nhi.

Thank for the clip Mary678 Noo Phuoc Thinh and princess Dong Nhi are so cute together, is so nice of them to wish their fan having a good summer. I wish I can go on a vacation this summer like princess Dong Nhi but I am busy with work. :crying:

Edited by Laro, 18 June 2011 - 07:46 PM.

#415 linea

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,241 posts

Posted 18 June 2011 - 09:32 PM

More Cute Pics At Offline Fan Club Nha Trang

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Laro those design pics are very beautiful clapclap the fans in the 4rum really like to design pics of princess Dong Nhi I think we should try to design some pics that delicate to our lovely princess Dong Nhi.

Today is 18 already hope Kun will give us an update on princess Dong Nhi 's for the rest of the month of June. Also our princess Dong Nhi finished her tour in the west I wonder why there no pics post in the 4rum. :unsure:

#416 Guest_Xtreme_*

• Guests

Posted 18 June 2011 - 10:52 PM

Hi Everyone!

There is no new pics of princess Dong Nhi I guest because she are sick, but it had been for almost a week I think she should feeling better by now, hope she she her soon.

About princess tour the west I think she didn't go because she was sick. <_< Anyways there are a lot of big event for our princess Dong Nhi in July, like concert with David and release her mini album princess Dong Nhi will have to travel to difference city to promo for her album can't wait.

#417 kyla

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,231 posts

Posted 19 June 2011 - 02:26 AM

How is it possible Dong Nhi looks younger on every photo? I guess it depends on her hairstyle :thinking
She also managed to look different too :blink:

Miss this thread! I haven't been feeling my best lately that's why I wasn't able to post anything.

I truly enjoy the performance by my favorite couple yet again. They really shine on stage.
And Dong Nhi can't get more prettier with every photo :)

Thanks for the updates and clips everyone! Keep them coming.

This has to be the fastest moving thread at AF :P

#418 Guest_NuFan_*

• Guests

Posted 19 June 2011 - 03:55 AM

Hello Potato Family!

Pretty On Stage Pics

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Princess Dong Nhi always look very amazing every time she are performing on stage, I like her black outfit better than the white one, she are rock in that black outfit. :nod

Kyla we all missed you here so sad to heard that you are not feeling well, get well soon soon. :tomato: Princess Dong Nhi look young or older is depend on her style, the hair style that she had at the offline birthday fan club Nha Trang made her look very young, and to me princess Dong Nhi look older when she had curly hair.

Edited by NuFan, 19 June 2011 - 03:56 AM.

#419 Guest_Laro_*

• Guests

Posted 19 June 2011 - 05:48 AM

Good Night Potato Family!

Dong Nhi&Tam Tit

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

In princess Dong Nhi's Nho Mai Nu Cuoi Xinh mv princess Dong Nhi and Tam Tit are very funny played prank on those guy :loool: so I just share some pics of them, both look very pretty. :iloveyou:

Thank for the pics NuFan me too I like her balk outfit than the white one, also I love her shoes is really match with her black outfit. :thumbsup

Kyla I am very happy to see you again, remember get plenty of rest you will feel better soon ok. :hug I know this threat are moving really fast I think we will reach to 100 pages.

Edited by Laro, 19 June 2011 - 05:56 AM.

#420 Guest_Kysa_*

• Guests

Posted 19 June 2011 - 06:47 PM

Good Day Everyone!

Princess Dong Nhi With Lona

Posted Image

Posted Image

Very adorable :iloveyou: Lona are so cute and our princess Dong Nhi too.

Thank for the pics NuFan and Laro, princess Dong Nhi and Tam Tit are so pretty. Our princess Dong Nhi are so cute when the hat on. :tricky:

Kyla good to see you again. :yeah

[color=pink]Anyways guy just check on the 4rum there still no news on our princess Dong Nhi yet,I wonder if she still sick.
:unsure:

#421 Guest_Xtreme_*

• Guests

Posted 19 June 2011 - 07:37 PM

Hi Everyone!

More gorgeous pics :rolleyes: I love the pics of princess Dong Nhi with Tam Tit the most, both look very pretty.

Kyla long time no see very happy to see you again :happyhappy take care of your self hope you get better soon.

Ngot Ngao&Tung Thuoc Ve Nhau In Nha Trang

Love to hear princess Dong Nhi sing Ngot Ngao live my favorite song :thumbsup in the clip princess shared with the audience that she just had her teeth remove, no wonder why when I looked at the pics of princess Dong Nhi at offline birthday party fan club Nha Trang on her right face are kind of swollen. This is probably is the reason why princess Dong Nhi didn't attend any concert for the last couple of days.

#422 linea

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,241 posts

Posted 19 June 2011 - 08:53 PM

More Pics At Gold Album Awards With Fans

Posted Image

Posted Image

Thank for all the gorgeous pics of Princess Dong Nhi. :party

Wow our princess Dong Nhi had her teeth remove I think she were hurt a lot. Love her so much with a swollen face and her teeth hurt she still gave the audience the best performance on the stage, but is already almost a week I think she should recover by now princess Dong Nhi will be back on the stage in no time.

#423 Guest_NuFan_*

• Guests

Posted 19 June 2011 - 10:33 PM

Hello Potato Family!

One More Lipice Ads Poster

Posted Image

From all princess Dong Nhi and Midu lipice ads posters this one is my most favorite. Princess Dong Nhi and Midu are so so cute with the Santa Claus hat on. :tricky:

Xtreme you have to be kidding with me <_< really princess Dong Nhi had her teeth removed I can't imagine how much pain princess Dong Nhi are in, because her face were swollen, very proud of her whenever in on the stage no matter is she are sick or hurt she still give the best performance to the audience. clapclap

#424 Guest_Starcomets_*

• Guests

Posted 20 June 2011 - 06:34 PM

Hello Everyone!

Thank for all the gorgeous you guy, Dong Nhi and Lona are so cute.

Poor Dong Nhi had to remove her teeth :crying: look how swollen her face is there must be a lot of pain. I glad that she didn't attend any concert and get some rest, is not good to be and that stage when she is hurt and had a swollen face. She did gave a great performance in Nha Trang, so happy that the audience were so supportive and cheering for Dong Nhi.

Anyways hopefully to see princess Dong Nhi soon.

#425 Guest_Kysa_*

• Guests

Posted 21 June 2011 - 01:07 AM

Pretty Ads Pics

Posted Image

OMG princess Dong Nhi are very pretty:iloveyou:

When I see princess Dong Nhi's swollen face is broke my heart, I didn't even know that she had her teeth removed, hope she will get better soon.

Dong Nhi More Than A Singer

The fans made this video is delicate to princess Dong Nhi, hopefully when princess Dong Nhi see this video she will happy and feel better. I really miss her hope to see her back on the stage soon.

Edited by Kysa, 21 June 2011 - 01:08 AM.

#426 linea

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,241 posts

Posted 21 June 2011 - 06:53 PM

Dong Nhi&Ngo Kien Huy

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Awwwwwwwwwwww So cute princess Dong Nhi always look so cute with Ngo Kien Huy. Looking at those pics bring back a lot of memory. :thumbsup

The fans are so nice putting time to making that video for princess Dong Nhi, she will be very happy to know that all the fans are loving her she will definitely get better.

Interview Dong Nhi At Dating With Star

The fans asked princess Dong Nhi really hard question, but I am glad one fan asked princess Dong Nhi when she will having a liveshow, so funny princess Dong Nhi said if there liveshow do you guy go will you bring your family and friends all the fans said yes. :loool: Too bad princess Dong Nhi didn't think about having a liveshow she said probably ten more years all the fans said no. :unsure:

#427 Guest_Starcomets_*

• Guests

Posted 21 June 2011 - 08:52 PM

Hello Everyone!

The pics of Ngo Kien Huy and Dong Nhi are so cute, they are perfect for each other. :hug

Why princess Dong Nhi didn't plan to having a liveshow? she in the industry for 3 years and her popularity are very high if she have a liveshow is definitely willbe very successful, all the fans will go to her liveshow to supporting her. Dong Nhi said maybe in ten years but my guest only in the next 1 or 2 years she will having a liveshow.

#428 Guest_Laro_*

• Guests

Posted 22 June 2011 - 12:49 AM

More Dong Nhi And Tam Tit Pics

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Thank you Mary678 for the cute pics of princess Dong Nhi and Ngo Kien Huy, they are such a cutest couple I can't get enough with the pics, I wish they are dating in real life then I will be very happy. :tricky:

I think princess Dong Nhi not having too much confident to having her own liveshow, but she had a good family, friends, and manager if they keep give princess Dong Nhi courage, good advice, and supporting her I think in 1 year we can see the 1st ever Dong Nhi liveshow. :yeah

More Clip At Dating With Star

Very exciting guy our wish had came true, god are very nice to us in this clip princess Dong Nhi revealed that she will come to America to perform in August or September, she will be in America for 3 weeks. Princess Dong Nhi said doesn't which stage yet but she will performing in Casino also and she will be performing in 3 difference places in each night. :yahoo :yahoo :yahoo :yahoo I wish all of you guy here will have a chance to meet princess Dong Nhi in August or September since is 3 weeks tour in America that mean she not going to performing just in one stage hopefully she will be in the stage that we live in.

There is one thing that give me a shock :shock that princess Dong Nhi are very close and trusting her fans she actually letting her fans answering her phone call. Don't think there is any famous celebrity out there are doing that.

Edited by Laro, 22 June 2011 - 12:50 AM.

#429 Guest_NuFan_*

• Guests

Posted 22 June 2011 - 05:55 AM

Hello Potato Family!

Pretty Fans Design Pics

Posted Image

Posted Image

Very Very pretty, I love the first photo very much princess Dong Nhi hair style are very beautiful, and her outfit are so cute and unique everything are perfect. :iloveyou:

Wow OMG :noclue I can't believed is actually is happening our princess Dong Nhi will come to America, hopefully she will come to California a lot of Vietnamese people are living in the stage. Even though I am not Vietnamese but I love Vietnamese culture.

Laro yes man I can't believed either princess Dong Nhi letting her fan answering her phone call for her, because she was busy answering the question and the phone rang she took the out of her purse and asked the fan that sitting next to her to answered, this show us there is no distance between princess Dong Nhi and her fans she treated her fans like a family and closed friends, I never see a singer or an actor that nice and closed to their fans as princess Dong Nhi that what make her special from other singers.

#430 linea

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,241 posts

Posted 23 June 2011 - 12:29 AM

Some Pretty Pics Of Dong Nhi

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Nufan those design pics are very beautiful, thank for sharing.

I am very happy that princess Dong Nhi will come to America for 3 weeks, princess Dong Nhi said she will performing in Casino I think she will come to Las Vegas where I am live. clapclap anyways we still have to wait for more update to know exactly where princess Dong Nhi going to perform in America.

Princess Dong Nhi is a very nice person she treated her fans very well, that why I love her more and more everyday, but I can't believed that she letting her fan answering her phone call for her, is very private but because her fans is like her family that why she doesn't mind letting her fan answering her phone call.

#431 Guest_Laro_*

• Guests

Posted 23 June 2011 - 08:33 PM

Dong Nhi At Middle School

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Princess Dong Nhi were performing for the students at middle school, I don't know which school, but I am very happy to see her again. Princess Dong Nhi look very pretty her swollen on the face had gone.

Can't wait for the fans to post more pics.

Edited by Laro, 23 June 2011 - 08:34 PM.

#432 Guest_Kysa_*

• Guests

Posted 24 June 2011 - 12:25 AM

Dong Nhi At Shop&Go June 23,2011

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Very happy that our lovely princess Dong Nhi are recovered :thumbsup I missed her very much for the last couple of days. Very happy to see princess Dong Nhi out in public again.

The pics just got posted in the 4rum there is no new why princess Dong Nhi what doing at the Shop&Go I think the fans will give us an update soon.

#433 linea

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,241 posts

Posted 24 June 2011 - 01:25 AM

More Pics At Shop&Go

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Princess Dong Nhi were at the Grand opening of Shop&Go, she went there to supporting the shop, and she did an ads for Nokia at the shop.Princess Dong Nhi look very gorgeous as always, she had been taking a break for a week can't wait to see her performing in concert again. :yahoo

Speaking of the ads princess Dong Nhi did an Merino ice cream ads with Noo Phuoc Thinh I wonder why is not release yet. :tomato:

#434 Guest_Xtreme_*

• Guests

Posted 24 June 2011 - 02:28 AM

Hello Everyone!

Wow Wow very happy to see my lovely princess Dong Nhi again. Princess Dong Nhi look so so cute and pretty in her dress at the Shop&Go. Which ever middle school that princess Dong Nhi were performing at all the students are very lucky to have princess Dong Nhi performing at their school. Anyways keep the pics coming guy.

Some new to share with you guy on June 29 is Ngo Kien Huy birthday he will have an offline event to celebrate with his fans on the 25 our princess Dong Nhi will be a guest at the offline birthday party Ngo Kien Huy, Noo Phuoc Thinh will be a guest also, can't wait :yeah only 2 days away last year princess Dong Nhi and Kun gave Ngo Kien Huy a birthday cake I wonder what princess Dong Nhi will give to Ngo Kien Huy for his birthday this year. :unsure:

Edited by Xtreme, 24 June 2011 - 02:29 AM.

#435 linea

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,241 posts

Posted 24 June 2011 - 06:45 PM

More Shop&Go Pics

Posted Image

Posted Image

A lot of peoples went to Shop&Go to see princess Dong Nhi, I think she had feeling a lot better after she take one week break.

Thank for the great new Xtreme, I think princess Dong Nhi and Ngo Kien Huy are still very close friend, very happy to see princess Dong Nhi will be at Ngo Kien Huy birthday celebration. Ngo Kien Huy will turn 23 years old soon, in 4 months in October will be our princess Dong Nhi 23rd birthday.

#436 Guest_Laro_*

• Guests

Posted 24 June 2011 - 08:25 PM

Ngo Kien Huy Birthday Party Poster

Posted Image

I am very happy that princess Dong Nhi will be at Ngo Kien Huy offline birthday party. clapclap Look like Ong Cao Thang will be there also I wish he not going to be there. <_<

Princess Dong Nhi look very pretty in the white dress :iloveyou: thank for sharing Mary678.

#437 Guest_Starcomets_*

• Guests

Posted 24 June 2011 - 09:58 PM

Hello Everyone!

I am very busy didn't have time to visit the thread, today I am less busy just dropping by to see what is going on with Dong Nhi and the potato family. :worship Very great that Dong Nhi had recover from the swollen face, now she is even more beautiful than before. :iloveyou:

So is almost Ngo Kien Huy birthday today is 24 already I can't wait to see princess Dong Nhi at Ngo Kien Huy birthday party, I am very curious what Dong Nhi going to give to Ngo Kien Huy for hid birthday, I really want to see Dong Nhi hand over her present to Ngo Kien Huy saying happy birthday and give him a kiss :tricky: but Ong Cao Thang will be there also is it impossible, anyways guy I am just joking.

#438 Guest_Kysa_*

• Guests

Posted 25 June 2011 - 01:15 AM

New Pretty Ads Pics

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Princess Dong Nhi are so so cute in those ads pics, look like she did another new ads.

Tomorrow will be Ngo Kien Huy birthday celebration, can't wait to see the interaction between princess Dong Nhi and Ngo Kien Huy at the birthday party. clapclap Starcomets I don't think princess Dong Nhill will give Ngo Kien Huy a kiss like you said Ong Cao Thang will be there :unsure: that is impossible, oh well is good that princess Dong Nhi and Ngo Kien Huy are still good friends, I really want to see them sing their new duet song Tinh Tho tomorrow, I never see them sing that song live before.

#439 linea

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,241 posts

Posted 25 June 2011 - 07:09 PM

Dong Nhi At Ngo Kien Huy Birthday Party June 25,2011

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Princess Dong Nhi and Ngo Kien Huy are so so cute together :iloveyou: love this two very much. Ong Cao Thang was on the stage also Ngo Kien Huy seem very happy, I think this great that Ngo Kien Huy only have friendship love with princess Dong Nhi.

Anyways can't wait for the clip I wonder what song did princess Dong Nhi sang with Ngo Kien Huy I hope is Tinh Tho.

#440 Guest_Xtreme_*

• Guests

Posted 25 June 2011 - 09:02 PM

Hello Everyone!

I can't believed that Ong Cao Thang on the same stage with princess Dong Nhi and Ngo Kien Huy <_< but Ngo Kien Huy look very happy, since princess Dong Nhi already dating ong Cao Thang is better this way that Ngo Kien Huy only have friendship love with princess Dong Nhi, good to see three of them are happy.

Hopefully the clip of Ngo Kien Huy and princess Dong Nhi at the birthday party will post soon, lastly I want to said Happy Birthday to Ngo Kien Huy I wish you all the best and more success on your career. :V

Edited by Xtreme, 25 June 2011 - 09:02 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users