1550 replies to this topic

#1521 LJ05

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 436 posts

Posted 10 November 2013 - 03:46 AM

Hey Cupcakes!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CALVIN!!!!!!! Posted Image Another year has gone by, and this year has been full of surprises, I'm sure. You've made us all very proud of you, Calvin. Posted Image Wishing you nothing but the best for another year, and looking forward to seeing what you have in store for us! ^^

Some birthday-related posts. Posted Image

Jae's Instagram update

Yesterday at dinner!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY @calvinchen777 !! @ethenleeteng @xander0729 @immichellechong and thank you Famous Kitchen for arranging for the cake!! #calvin #birthdayboy #sunshineboy
Posted Image

Update from 3 Peas official Facebook

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CALVIN! Happy Birthday PERRY! #10Nov #birthdaysurprise #3peasteam #huatfilms #yumz #famouskitchen #3peasinapodmovie #3peasinapod2013startour
Posted Image

From Calvin himself. Posted Image

Thank u my sweethearts.Good to see you these 3 days in Singapore.Today is day 4 and also my birthday!Posted Image.Wanna see me at all the events including my birthday party?!
Posted Image

The cast and crew wrap up their promotions today. I've heard a lot of good things about the movie, so I hope I can watch it soon. Posted Image Looks like the fan turnout to the events has been amazing. Posted Image

Once again, Happy Birthday Calvin. Posted Image We're proud to be your Cupcakes. ^^

UPDATE:

Xander's Twitter update with the birthday boy! ^^

Happy Bday to Calvin! Catch us later at 3pm @ City Square for our last @3PeasInAPod2013 road show! See u soon!
Posted Image

UPDATE #2

I'm sorry! >< But I've esp. been waiting for this one, lol.

It's Zhou Mi! :D He reblogged Calvin's post and added a "Happy Birthday" (x2) ^^

Credit: @周觅_SJM

http://www.weibo.com...77455/Ai5q05smR

Edited by LJ05, 10 November 2013 - 08:57 AM.

#1522 ~chris~

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 287 posts

Posted 10 November 2013 - 12:14 PM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CALVIN!!! Wish you all the very best for the coming year! We'll be right behind you as you continue to bring us wonderful surprises and dazzle us with your amazing smile!

Psst, getting closer to 35... Posted Image

Casey, thank you so much for keeping the bakery active. I've been following your updates very closely! And constantly eyeing those 'guests' who should totally join in! (hahahaha...hypocrite) Exams are almost over so I'll be able to post more often and watch all those videos!

I actually read an article in the newspaper (hope I'm not repeating information here) about CCTV wanting to get Fahrenheit together to perform at the Spring Festival Gala, which would be totally amazing! Wonder if they'll release 3 Peas in Australian cinemas, fingers crossed! The song is beautiful. I was already singing it in the shower after listening to it for a few times. Even Mum loves it! And the music video really made me think - wow, Australia's such a beautiful country hahahaha...

Corina, hope you're doing well!!

~Chris

#1523 LJ05

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 436 posts

Posted 10 November 2013 - 06:07 PM

OMG, Chris!!!! *tackles*

Finally, I'm not talking to myself here!! XD It was starting to get kind of awkward posting here all by myself. ><

Anyways, that's right. You live in Australia, right? (And if you don't, I hope you'll forgive my terrible memory. ^^; ) I know the Australian university students have exams these next few weeks. Best of luck to you! Posted Image

And yes, I had heard about that. Not sure how reliable it is, though I'm crossing my fingers and hoping for the same thing. Guess it'll depend on each of their schedules, I guess....

The movie's theme song is indeed quite beautiful. I love it to bits, almost (or maybe already) more than I love "Exchange Lives," lol. Haha, yeah. The MV made me want to go to Australia too. Posted Image

Good luck for your exams!! ^^ (And thanks for checking up on me. Posted Image )

Calvin has responded to some of his friends who wished him a Happy Birthday on Weibo. I will post it if/when I have the time. (And if I can translate everything correctly. >.>)

Here's his latest update. I'm assuming this was after the party. ^^

Thank all the fans,fiends,and family to support my 1st movie and birthday in Singapore.I am really thankful and touched.也謝謝所有當面,網上,電話上祝福我的朋友,I love you guys!goodbye Singapore and see u next time!I will be back

(Thank [you to] all the fans, f[r]iends, and family to support my 1st movie and birthday in Singapore. I am really thankful and touched. Also thanks to all the friends who gave me wishes in person, on the Internet, and by phone, I love you guys! [G]oodbye Singapore and see u next time! I will be back)

Posted Image

What a great turnout!! Thank you so much to all the Cupcakes who were there! ^^

UPDATE:

HIM uploaded an album for the birthday party! You can find all the pictures here. ^^ https://www.facebook...=3&l=64129034b2

Jae's Instagram update:

I'm so going to miss you guys. #3peasinapodmovie #xander #calvin #peter #perry
Posted Image

And a hilarious article. Picture was posted by the Facebook for 3 Peas. If there's anyone who can't read it clearly, let me know. I could make out most of it. XD
Posted Image

That's all for now, Cupcakes. Thanks for being so patient and putting up with my somewhat lame updates. ^^; I'm doing the best I can, and it means a lot to know that some of you are hanging around here. :)
So thank you.

Hope everyone has a good day/evening! I'll be back later...hopefully. :)

Edited by LJ05, 11 November 2013 - 06:01 AM.

#1524 UNRSD

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 520 posts

Posted 17 November 2013 - 11:05 PM

Hey Cupcake(s)!

Dropping by to post everyone's B-Day messages to Calvin:

Miss A's Fei: :生日快乐~~~什么时候来韩国呀^^
Happy Birthday~~~When [are you] coming to Korea [?] ^^
Calvin's response: 等妳們來台灣宣傳新專輯阿謝謝妳哦
Waiting for you guys to come to Taiwan to promote your own album Thank you.

Super Junior M's Zhou Mi: Calvin生日快乐啊生日快乐!
Happy Birthday Calvin Happy Birthday!
Calvin's Response: 感謝小覓覓,新主持加油哦,一起努力!
Thank you little Mimi, Jia You on your new hosting [job], let's work hard together!

Xander: 생일축하해요! Happy Birthday to Calvin! 祝 @辰亦儒 生日快樂!今天是我們最後一天在新加坡宣傳我們的新戲,庄米雪的電影「他她他」! 請大家多多支持!新加坡的朋友們有空的話可以在3點鐘在City Square和我們見面!不見不散~ 記得跟Calvin哥講Happy Birthday喔!
Happy Birthday to Calvin! Today is our last day promoting in Singapore for our new film, Michelle Zhuang's "3 Peas in a Pos! Please give lots of support everyone! If Singapore friends have time, [you] can come to meet us at the City Square at 3! See you there ~ Remember to say Happy Birthday to Calvin-ge!
Calvin's response: Thank u my dear Peter and Xander!We had 4 great days promoting 3 peas in a pod in Singapore!See u next time:)

Wang ZiMan: 我的好哥們生日快樂!謝謝你參與我的「沒關係」MV,還有生日party超貼心的扮成粉紅頑皮豹,真是位人超好又超有義氣的25歲陽光男孩,期待你的新電影唷!
Happy Birthday my good bro! Thank you for participating in my "沒關係" MV, and also being really thoughtful as pink panther in my birthday part. Really a very good and very loyal 25 year old Sunshine boy Looking forward to your new movie!
Calvin's response: Thank u cutie!hope u doing well on ur new drama:)

Xiao Kou (RHYYF regular): 超可愛超帥氣的@辰亦儒 哥哥祝你生日快樂壽比南山 福如東海 心想事成 做什麼賺什麼快點找到另一半 生一個Mini Calvin來跟我一起玩
Super cute and handsome Calvin-gege Happy Birthday Live a long time, have a blissful life, may all your wishes come true, and earn at everything you do Hurry and find your other half and have aMini Calvin to play with me
Calvin's response: Haha thank u cute Koko!U are always so sweet!That's why guys all like u haha:)

Xie Na (Happy Camp host): 本人比上镜还要帅,口才又很棒的亦儒同学,生日快乐
More handsome in real life than in the cameras , really good talking skills, student YiRu, Happy Birthday
Calvin's response: 謝謝有型卻又溫柔賢淑的娜娜,電影宣傳順利哦
Thank you to the very womanly and stylistic Xie Na, [Hope] your movie promos go well
(She is promoting her movie with JIRO!!!!)

Calvin's response to Chun's Weibo post: Yo bro,謝謝你的生日祝福,我們在不同地方但always一起加yu 阿!
Yo bro, thank you for your birthday wish. We aren't in the same place but always Jia You together!

---

Special thanks to Calvin for replying in English half the time!!!

I have to delete all the emoticons because AF won’t let me post them Posted Image
Go on Calvin's weibo to see them. All the messages are cuter with the emoticons.

Thanks to all the hard work updating!

Helen

Edited by UNRSD, 17 November 2013 - 11:06 PM.

#1525 Dong Anh

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 25 November 2013 - 02:20 AM

Long time no see cupcakes ^^
Morning everybody Posted Image Posted ImagePosted Image

#1526 LJ05

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 436 posts

Posted 25 November 2013 - 07:53 PM

Hi Cupcakes!

I hope everyone's been doing well. I sincerely apologize for the lack of updates. >< Looks like everyone is just too busy nowadays. :(

However, there is another way you can keep up with Calvin's updates.

http://www.facebook....alvinchenyiru77

This Facebook page is run by Alicia (main admin) and me (co-admin...along with another one of Alicia's friends). I usually post all of Calvin's Instagram updates in a photo album dedicated to just those pics. :) Also, the other co-admin has pictures from the roadshows and Calvin's birthday party in Singapore, so feel free to take a look!! ^^

I know this is a really lazy way of doing things, but I really can't think of anything else to do at the moment, so I hope you'll forgive all of us. OTL If you don't have FB, I'll take some time later this week to post his Instagram updates, and maybe one or 2 pics from the roadshows/birthday party, okay?

Thanks for your patience, everyone. :)

Dong Anh, those are some really nice pictures. ^^ Alicia has just informed me that those are from the most recent "Let's Music Together." ^^ If you ever find other pictures, feel free to post, okay? :) We could all use a bit of Calvin (and his smile) to brighten up our days. :D

#1527 LJ05

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 436 posts

Posted 14 December 2013 - 09:24 PM

*pokes head cautiously around a corner* Hellooo? Is anyone still here?

If you are, then let me give you a thousand thanks for sticking around, even though it seems like this place has died down... >< It wasn't on purpose, I promise. Things change, and we all have lives to live, right?

Anyways...

Okay. Where to start? How about with something that really put a smile on my face a few weeks back? ^^

So, Calvin went to go film Happy Camp, but it wasn't just him. The title of the segment is "He Is My Good Friend." Can you guess which friend he filmed with? Posted Image (Hint: He's another one of my most favorite idols... Most of you would have seen him if you watched one of Calvin's previous dramas. Posted Image )

For those of you who haven't bothered to "Like" the FB page I linked (and I highly suggest you do so, because I will only be on break for about 3-4 weeks before school kicks back up again. I'd hate to see this place become a wasteland. T.T), here's a picture (or 2) from Calvin's Instagram from those few days. Posted Image

我們真的是好朋友,哈哈!探索長沙中! (We are really good friends, haha! In the midst of exploring Changsha!)

*Translator's Note: Calvin used a pun because their episode theme was "We Are Really Good Friends"

(Translation credit: Helen Posted Image )

Posted Image

Facebook: Rehearsal last night!haha
Instagram: 彩排,哈哈!([Dress] rehearsal, haha!)

(Translation credit: Me)

Posted Image

Yep, it was SJ-M's Zhou Mi!! Posted Image Here are some pics. (Please forgive the lack of Calvin solo pics. Something our FB page still needs to get together. >.> I also run a Zhou Mi page, so that's why these photos have Mi in them too...)

Credits as marked

Posted Image

Posted Image

Here's the episode! ^^ (There's still a bit missing at the end, unfortunately. >< The other vid has now been deleted. I'm waiting for Amika to upload it with RuMi's parts only. XD)

Nothing like seeing two crazy sunshine boys together... :P

Moving on.

Looks like Calvin's doing his Christmas spam again!

First weekend of Dec.X'mas season.My little baby neice is greeting all of u!

Posted Image

Last night was part 1. Part 2 here we go

Posted Image

Xmas season part 3 in gym here u go!

Posted Image

No Christmas tree, but then again, who's paying attention when he's right there? Lol. XD

(Updates still coming... Need another new post. :P )

Edited by LJ05, 14 December 2013 - 09:15 PM.

#1528 LJ05

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 436 posts

Posted 14 December 2013 - 10:05 PM

So, now that RHYYF/MTV JKPop is gone, Calvin has taken on new projects.

One of them is a Japan-Taiwan culture exchange show. His co-host is Ais(h)a from Da Mouth. The first episode had Jiro as a guest. ^^

http://v.youku.com/v...QxNjI1NzA0.html

The other is yet another show on CCTV. But instead of being a host, Calvin is a judge and mentor to the contestants who participate in the show. Posted Image

Here are the already-aired episodes.

And yes, he's still doing CCTV's "Let's Music Together." Not sure if I'm missing anything...

I think that's about it. I know that doesn't seem like much, since it's literally been over a month, but... That really is it. .__.

Anyways, thank you all for your patience! ^^

Edited by LJ05, 14 December 2013 - 10:10 PM.

#1529 LJ05

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 436 posts

Posted 19 December 2013 - 05:39 AM

Hello Cupcakes! Posted Image

Hmm, looks like that Happy Camp video was removed... Here's Amika's upload with Calvin's parts only! ^^

Here is the FULL episode of 尋找劉三姐, featuring duets with the 2 remaining members of his team. (FeiFans will LOVE the second one. Posted Image )

]

And here are some Instagram/Facebook/Weibo updates. Posted Image

All translation credits go to Alicia. Posted Image

哈哈,一個怎麼夠,我要双土豪金!請叫我辰土土!土豪之-》好土!(Haha, one is never enough! I want double "Tu Hao Gold"! Please call me Chen Tu Tu! "Tu Hao Series" -》Really tu (old-fashioned) )

Posted Image

很榮幸受邀主持第56屆亞太影展紅毯,和許多優秀的電影人及主持人交流 (Really honored to receive an invitation to host the 56th Asian-Pacific Film Festival, and to interact with many outstanding movie people and hosts
)

Posted Image

Aww, doesn't he look handsome? ^^

1314⋯今年的跨年很特別,我想勁歌熱舞嗨不停!sexy girls,一起唱一起跳!想聽什麼? (1314 This year's countdown is very special, I want to high with a fast song and hot dance! sexy girls, let's sing and dance together! What do you want to listen to?)

Posted Image

*rolls eyes* How about a ballad instead, Mr. Show-Off? I personally want to hear "Exchange Lives" again. Posted Image

On another note... Guess who finished watching K.O. One? Posted Image Yep!! Me! ^^

And now I totally understand why Corina (Miss you, girl!! ><) loves Ya Se. Like...holy extraordinary class. Posted Image I loved all the English quotes (and how no one around him ever understood him), and how he always uses his head first when the situation called for it. I'm pretty sure that even if I wasn't already biased towards him, I'd still love his character. That bit with the Sword Demon was kinda scary...and sad. And I really couldn't stop squealing over his last few scenes with Wu Xiong, to be honest. Posted Image I hate that I can't say more, but I really don't know how to put it all into words, lol. For his first drama, I thought he did a really good job. I think part of the reason why I loved his character so much was that after watching Romantic Princess and Love Buffet, where he had really lighthearted roles, it was really refreshing to see him in a more serious role (who wasn't...you know, a douche. >.> Sorry "Yujiang," but...yeah. XD) And there was so much brotherly love (and rivalries, lol). ^^

Anyways, now debating whether to continue by watching X-Family or not... There are a lot of episodes, but I've heard good things about it. And I have about 2 more weeks for break, which is plenty of time, actually. (I finished all my previous dramas in 3-4 days.)

Guess I'll let you all know later, then. Posted Image

Edited by LJ05, 19 December 2013 - 06:08 AM.

#1530 LJ05

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 436 posts

Posted 20 December 2013 - 06:04 AM

Hi Cupcakes

Great news! factorysev7n now has Instagram! :D

Update from their FB page:

飛向2014~七號工廠-WOW也有Instagram了!來追蹤我們吧,快來追追追!!
Posted Image
Username is factorysev7n_wow

#1531 LJ05

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 436 posts

Posted 23 December 2013 - 04:11 AM

Hi Cupcakes! ^^

So, Calvin just recently hit his 777th Weibo post. And of course, such an event must be commemorated. So... he decided to give us a little "treat." ;)

(Translation credit: Alicia)

Weibo: 第777條微博.這麼嗨的一條微博,我就, 我就, 坦承見人好了, 不然你們都等那麼久了, 猛男之路, 我來了! (The 777th Weibo, so high! I will, I will face everyone with my pure self since all of you have waited for so long. To the path of being a strongman, I'm here! )

Facebook: Celebrate my NO. 777 Weibo messages. 猛男之路, 我來了! (Celebrate my NO. 777 Weibo messages. To the path of being a strongman, I'm here!)

Posted Image

Just so you all know, he posted this around 2 - almost 3 am. @@ Yeah, Idk what's up with his sleeping habits. However, as Alicia so kindly pointed out, if you compare this image with the one after Perry strips... there's a big difference, lol. XD

#1532 LJ05

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 436 posts

Posted 24 December 2013 - 05:35 PM

Hi Cupcakes!

Merry Christmas!! Posted Image
It's hard to believe I've been here for about a year now. Seems like I've gone from being a part-time admin to a full-time admin, lol. Thank you all for being so patient with me/us. :) With everyone being so busy--or lazy--I can only imagine it might be frustrating for some of you to wait for updates. Please understand that in the end, we each have our own lives to live and in reality, we cannot let ourselves get too caught up in someone else's life...especially if that someone else is a celebrity. ;) Just a little word of wisdom.

Here's an update from Calvin! ^^

Merry Xmas!Have a good one!祝大家平安幸福:)【Merry Xmas! Have a good one! Wishing for everyone to be safe and blissful :)

(Translation credits: Alicia)

Posted Image

Alicia also sends her well wishes with this edit. ^^

Wishing all of you precious fans of our page a really Merry Christmas, enjoy the day ^^ 祝你們大家聖誕節快樂,讓亦儒的溫暖祝大家都幸福快樂,平安~~ <3
Posted Image

Merry Christmas, Cupcakes. ^^ Posted Image

#1533 ~chris~

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 287 posts

Posted 25 December 2013 - 03:18 AM

Merry Christmas Calvin and fellow Cupcakes!!!

So I'll admit that I haven't been making those daily visits to the bakery for the past two weeks BUT I've been following the Facebook page (thank goodness, otherwise I would've missed the Happy Camp episode!!).

About that episode, I was so nervous for Calvin when him and Zhou Mi entered by singing 'Zi You', which from memory is a very difficult song to sing well but it was pretty good! To be honest, still don't understand why they say Calvin's better with fast songs because I like him singing ballads more, like the themesong for 3 Peas! And look at him showing off during the 'gyming KTV' parts! LOL, his personal concert! The skit...all I can say is that I always knew you had really pretty hands Calvin hahahaha... Sometimes I forget just how good looking Calvin is... that episode was definitely a reminder hehehe!

Xie Na also mentioned that he's the new favourite of CCTV!! YAY!!! I watched a bit of that show where he's a mentor. He comes up with the best descriptions and analogies!

Still think he should work on those legs...can someone bug him about that already?? Hahaha...

Casey
Merry, merry Christmas!! Thank you so much for keeping the Bakery alive (I feel so bad for being lazy =[=[) This is probably the most quiet Christmas we've ever had here sigh.. -pokes all those guests-

Yay!! You finished KO One!! To be honest, Ya Se may actually still be my favourite character, possibly because it was my first Calvin drama and his other characters haven't really surpassed Ya Se's awesomeness. I've rewatched KO One so many times! The brotherly love and allusions to mythology and history...I remember I started to memorise Shakespeare quotes and when I used them like he did I got the exact reaction Ya Se was given - o.O. But I'm still unsure of what became of Wu Xiong. She's mentioned briefly in TXF but it's uncertain whether or not she survives after using her pearl. What do you think?

As for TXF...I think Calvin first appears around episode 20-something. I remember his character was beautiful in a very tragic way...not sure about all the crying scenes hahahaha but there were some scenes that touched me (especially when he becomes more open towards the end) PLUS his character is sort of based on the pretty boy general (?) Lan Ling Wang (whose story was recently adapted into a really popular drama)!

Keep up the good work!! Merry Christmas again!

~Chris

#1534 LJ05

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 436 posts

Posted 25 December 2013 - 07:22 PM

Hi Cupcakes!

Nothing to post, so I'll just reply to Chris! ^^

Hey there, and thanks so much! :D Yeah, it's been pretty quiet, hasn't it? I've just been doing my best. Thanks for following the FB page! ^^ And lol, yeah, the Happy Camp episode made me laugh so hard. xD Slightly off-topic, but I was really impressed with Mi's performance in "Zi You." I've never heard him sing a rock song before, so it was pretty interesting. The ridiculous rap part in Super Junior's rearranged version of "Don't Don" does not count, lol. I'm like you - I like to hear him sing ballads more than I like to hear him sing fast songs. But then again, I'm a huge sucker for ballads, so... :P But he does pretty well with both, really.

Lol, I can see why you like him. Definitely one of my favorite characters now, too. :P Lol, you're pretty awesome, being able to memorize Shakespeare quotes. xD

As for Wu Xiong... I don't know. I guess it depends on whether you want to pretend K.O. One Return exists or not, lol. From what it looked like, she should have survived...because she ages rapidly if she doesn't have it inside her, right? So, really... Yeah, I don't know. .__.

Yeah, the big problem I have with TXF is the length... although another friend told me the length of each episode is actually shorter than the ones for KO One (which were over 1 hr each). And oh, I didn't know his character was based on a historical figure...with the same name, no less. xD Thanks for the info, Chris. Haven't gotten around to watching it yet because I'm working on a little something in honor of Fahrenheit's anniversary. ^^

Thank you, and Merry Christmas to you too! :D

#1535 LJ05

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 436 posts

Posted 29 December 2013 - 06:12 AM

Hi Cupcakes!

A Happy 8th Anniversary/Birthday to Fahrenheit! (It's still the 28th where I live, lol). It's been 8 years since they debuted, and we've watched them grow from boys to men. They have each accomplished so many things, and we are proud of all of them, aren't we? As I've been saying, we will CONTINUE LOVING them and we will STAY with them until the very end, because they are our seasons and we are their GUARDIAN STARS. :)

I wrote a little something in honor of them today. It's not much, but it's better than nothing. Each chapter focuses on a member and one of his relatives, and how they're feeling after the "split." I'm not entirely satisfied with it, but since I literally did it within a week, it was the best I can do. I hope you all enjoy it. :)

https://www.asianfan...dedicationstory

#1536 LJ05

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 436 posts

Posted 02 January 2014 - 02:59 AM

Hi Cupcakes! Posted Image

Happy New Year! ^^ Wow, what a year it has been. Not just for Calvin, but for FRH as a whole. Posted Image If you need a reminder of what 2013 consisted of for Calvin, then here's a video made by Alicia. ^^

Here's hoping for that EP this year! Posted Image

Anyways, Alicia said that Calvin performed four songs at...whichever countdown event he participated in for New Year's Eve - both of the theme songs from Lucky Touch, as well as two Fahrenheit songs - "Only Have Feelings for You" and "Sexy Girl." Unfortunately, there's been no broadcast yet, but I'll let you guys know when there is! ^^

Here's a fancam of 聞七起武. Posted Image

http://yixia.com/sho...spgC-q3hWmC.htm

(Sorry guys. >< Link doesn't work...)

Some updates:

跨年台北捷運42小時不打烊之搶先搭 (Taipei's MRT not stopping for 42 hours for the new year, I'm here first)

Posted Image

Happy 2014!忘掉過去,勇往直前 (Happy 2014! Forget the past, move on with courage)
Posted Image

Well said, Calvin. ^^

彤彤及彤彤外婆謝謝大家支持facebook十萬火急破十萬!(Tongtong and her maternal grandmother thank everyone for your support. Facebook fans reached one hundred thousand!)

Posted Image

What a good-looking family. Posted Image

Edited by LJ05, 02 January 2014 - 03:09 AM.

#1537 LJ05

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 436 posts

Posted 02 January 2014 - 05:44 PM

Hi Cupcakes! :D

Here are complete fancams of Calvin's performance on New Year's Eve! ^^

Credit: HappyT

Also, a 3PIAP interview!
http://video.xin.msn...-night/tnzcbowz

#1538 ~chris~

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 287 posts

Posted 14 January 2014 - 04:05 AM

Hey cupcakes, wish everyone a late Happy New Year!! All the best!!

I'm off to China tomorrow so I won't have Facebook to turn to for updates, *hint hint* Casey!! =P

Just watched a video of Calvin singing 'Wo Yu Ni' live. He's really good!!! The high notes were done really well! So proud of his improvement. Even Mum can't help but agree =]

And his niece is so super duper CUTE!!! She looks like a little boy! I heard that girls tend to be really pretty when they're grown up if they look like boys when they're young hahaha... Calvin, I'm pretty sure your kids will be this cute also hehehehe!! I actually have a couple of friends doing volunteering work in Taiwan at the moment. Maybe I should tell them to try and bump into Calvin on public transport. As if no one's ever bumped into him before! He's so tall and his signature mask and sunglasses PLUS his aura!!

I realise there are so many videos I planned to watch but forgot to and now won't have time for...such a bad cupcake...sigh...where is everyone?!

Casey
Happy New Year! Man, we really need Corina back. But for the time being, you're doing a good job. Look at how lazy I am!

I'm like you - I like to hear him sing ballads more than I like to hear him sing fast songs. But then again, I'm a huge sucker for ballads, so... Posted Image But he does pretty well with both, really.

Yeah, strictly speaking, his fast songs aren't too bad but I think it has something to do with his height and long limbs and his normally refined image. It's like he's on a high at karaoke hahahaha (no one hit me, I love Calvin). But whatever he feels confident with is fine.

Lol, you're pretty awesome, being able to memorize Shakespeare quotes. xD
Well I was in Year 8 and the workload wasn't too bad I suppose. I remember really enjoying Maths as well because of Calvin. I even improved so much that my mark for my end of year exam was so weirdly high that it shocked my teacher hahahaha...good times...

As for Wu Xiong... I don't know. I guess it depends on whether you want to pretend K.O. One Return exists or not, lol.

Oh right. I totally forgot that existed. My bad. From memory, the new characters look so tame now. The real gangsters were definitely in the first drama haha!

Yeah, the big problem I have with TXF is the length... although another friend told me the length of each episode is actually shorter than the ones for KO One (which were over 1 hr each).

Yeah, they are! Makes it slightly easier to watch I guess. And it's mostly comedy until Calvin's character brings in the heavy stuff, but even then, they try to make is quite light.

Omg, I totally need to read this (sorry, I totally missed the post about it)!!! That's so meaningful! It's been so long since I've read any Fahrenheit fanfiction in English. I'll pop in soon hopefully after I read it properly!

~Chris

#1539 LJ05

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 436 posts

Posted 30 January 2014 - 10:03 PM

Hi Cupcakes!

Omgosh, I'm really sorry I haven't been updating as often anymore. >< Things got busy for me quite fast and I just never found the time to update anymore... Had I known Chris would be in China (and therefore unable to access Facebook), I certainly would have kept updating. (Btw, hope you're having a fun time over there, Chris, if you're not back already, that is. xD)

So, let's backtrack a bit, shall we?

(I won't post everything here, since I'll obviously go over the limit for pics - not that it hasn't already happened xD - but I'll do my best)

All translation credits go to Alicia, who made it a part of her New Year's resolution to be a better admin of the page. XD

大家不用再幫我P古裝了,本人古裝處女秀就在中視除夕特別節目,扮相還行嗎?猜猜我扮的是蘭陵王中的哪位?
(Everyone, no need to help me photoshop period drama styles anymore, my first ever period drama style is dedicated to the Chinese New Year Eve show on CTV, how is it? Guess which character in "Lan Ling Wang" I'm playing.)

Posted Image

130117 (Instagram)

基於大家要求,彤彤再度登場,用自拍模式問她九九在哪裡,她指了螢幕
(Since everyone requested for it, Tongtong appears again! When I asked her when her uncle was using the self-portrait mode, she pointed towards the screen)

Posted Image

(Same update as above, but with a different picture, on Facebook and Weibo)

Posted Image

2014 健身房 gym friends 聚餐之貌合神離照
(2014 gym friends gathering: Photo in which we are actually not that close)

Posted Image

And at this time, I'd like to wish everyone a very Happy (Lunar) New Year! Thanks for being patient and supporting the page! Wishing everyone health and happiness for the Year of the Horse! ^^

Here's a news clip of Calvin's Lunar New Year special.

Credit: 77Amika

Chris

Yeah, strictly speaking, his fast songs aren't too bad but I think it has something to do with his height and long limbs and his normally refined image. It's like he's on a high at karaoke hahahaha (no one hit me, I love Calvin). But whatever he feels confident with is fine.

Lol, that's true. I didn't notice it 'til Alicia pointed it out, but he was constantly jumping up and down during his and Mi's performance of "Zi You." :P And yep, whatever he likes is good enough for us. ^^

Well I was in Year 8 and the workload wasn't too bad I suppose. I remember really enjoying Maths as well because of Calvin. I even improved so much that my mark for my end of year exam was so weirdly high that it shocked my teacher hahahaha...good times...

Ah, I see. And lol, that's good then. He inspired you to do better. :P And that's pretty funny. XD But that should be a good thing, right? :D

Oh right. I totally forgot that existed. My bad. From memory, the new characters look so tame now. The real gangsters were definitely in the first drama haha!

I was bored and ended up watching the episode in which she gets her memories back and yeah, it just seemed like the other guys (played by SpeXial) were...a bit more refined, lol. Even Pets looked that way, although she was pretty fierce the first few eps. (Didn't really watch, just...skimmed through, lol).

Yeah, they are! Makes it slightly easier to watch I guess. And it's mostly comedy until Calvin's character brings in the heavy stuff, but even then, they try to make is quite light.

Oh yeah? I hear it's mostly a comedy. Since I didn't get to watch it over my holiday break, I guess we'll just have to see just when I'll get to watch it then...if I get to watch it. :/ But thanks for the heads-up!

Omg, I totally need to read this (sorry, I totally missed the post about it)!!! That's so meaningful! It's been so long since I've read any Fahrenheit fanfiction in English. I'll pop in soon hopefully after I read it properly!

Hehe *rubs back of head sheepishly* Thank you? But you're lucky though, at least you can read in Chinese then. I hear that some Chinese writers aren't too bad... Makes me wish I could read the stories. But thank you. :) I hope you like it.

Anyways, that's it for now, everyone. I seriously have to go study. (Due to a freak change in the weather, the place where I live suddenly received an ice storm and my classes have been cancelled for 3 days. You'd think this would be a good thing, but I now have 3 tests - as opposed to 2 - next week, and...yeah. It's no fun. >.>)

I'll try and stop by again soon, I promise. :)

Happy New Year, everyone! ^^

#1540 LJ05

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 436 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 05:45 AM

Hi Cupcakes,

Just a quick thing before I go to bed:

http://asianfanatics...iend-qiao-qiao/

There is A LOT I want to say about this, but I'll save that for later.

Hope everyone is well.

#1541 LJ05

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 436 posts

Posted 14 February 2014 - 11:39 PM

Hi Cupcakes!

Happy Valentine's Day/Yuanxiao Festival! (Okay, yeah, that sounds weird, but it's also the end of LNY, so... :P )

Anyways, sorry for the delay. Let's backtrack a bit, shall we?

Calvin's Updates

過年逛年貨大街是必須的,人山人海但一定要接觸一下人群,祝大家立馬成功,立馬開心,立馬幸福,年初一向大家拜年
(New Year's shopping for new year's goods is a must, with seas of people [one] must interact with, wishing everyone immediate success, immediate happiness, immediate bless, wishing everyone a Happy New Year on the 1st.)

Posted Image

初二出外去,台北的街頭不塞車,猜猜今天我要去哪裡?大家恭喜發財!
(Heading out on the 2nd, there's no traffic in the streets of TaiPei, guess where I'm going? Wishing you a prosperous new year everyone.)

Posted Image

噹噹噹噹,答案就是見我最愛的外甥女彤彤,看我們倆的表情
(Dang Dang Dang Dang, the answer is seeing my most beloved niece TongTong, look at our expressions.)

Posted Image

看什麼小鬼頭,這張照片陳爸爸不小心入鏡,我覺得他的姿勢表情都很帥哦,想當年我國中女同學都很迷陳爸爸說
(What are you looking at little devil, Papa Chen accidentally entered into the photo. I think his posture and expression is very handsome. Back then, my female classmates in middle school are all very mesmerized by my Papa Chen)

Posted Image

(Continued from above)

So... Calvin must've heard the rumors. His next update is a bit...defensive, but rightly so. As for me, I feel that we shouldn't jump to conclusions so quickly. He'll tell us when he wants to tell us; it's none of our business to automatically assume anything, and fans shouldn't be poking around in their (yes, including Qiao Qiao's) personal lives just to satisfy some silly rumor. (I say this because according to Alicia, things got a bit ugly on both ends...)

就說還有朋友嘛,到底是誰在硬拗,大過年的大家一起出遊我說好正常,大家都是好朋友,其他朋友我就不露出了,除了這對比較高調哈哈 XP
(Didn't I say that there were also other friends there as well, who is there exaggerating the truth. Chinese New Year, meeting up with people, I think that's normal. We are all very good friends; won't show my other friends, expect for these (two), they keep a relatively high profile haha)

Posted Image

我朋友Yves說他不想出名叫我趕快發一張把他那張蓋過去,好吧!
(My friend Yves said she does't want to become famous and told me to quickly post another to cover/hide the previous picture. okay done!)

Posted Image

Lol, Calvin. You troll. :P

好久不見,彤兒來也!(Long time no see, Tong Er is here!)

Posted Image

I swear, I'm about to fly to Taiwan and kidnap her. :P She's so cute! >///<

元宵情人節双節快樂 <3 <3 (Happy Yuanxiao/Valentine's Day <3 <3)

Posted Image

Handsome~~ :)

Other Stuff:

Here's his Lunar New Year special!

And here's some exciting news, from "Set the Music In Space" 's FB page (at least, I think that's where it's from, lol) (Actually, it's not from them. :P Oops. But it is some sort of credible source).

Alicia's note:
Calvin has been given the role of the "Taiwan-Japan Cultural Exchange Ambassador" and will be attending the event in Taiwan on 22 Feb 2014 Definitely not bad, our sunshine boy's going the international route ^^

Original post:

日本CODA(一般社團法人影視文化海外流通促進機構),在台灣政府單位的支援之下,持續進行日本影視產業文化權利保護的活動。
這次,CODA與台灣TIFOCAT(台灣國際創意及科技協會) 將於2月22日(六)10點起在「華山1914-華山光點影像穿廊」共同主辦「日本文化產業交流會」以及交流座談會「以台灣為起點, 推動日本影視內容的流通」。讓台灣喜歡日本文化的朋友可以更了解與親近日本影視相關文化。

當天現場除了將展示電影、動畫、遊戲、音樂等日本相關影視文化之外,飛輪海的「辰亦儒」將以『台日文化流通促進大使』身份與『日台著作権保護大隊「天氣女孩」』也將出席本活動,現場也預定舉行著作權有將徵答遊戲、日本動漫音樂DJ「Livetune」、「八王子P」簽票會等各式各樣的活動。

歡迎大家踴躍前來參與。

(1)「室外活動」
①10:00~18:00 日本文化產業交流會
日本影視文化、盜版展示區常設、問卷調查、主舞台活

②14:00~15:00 『台日影音流通促進大使』任命儀式
『日台著作権保護隊長』任命儀式

(2)「電影館活動」
   ①15:30~17:30日台文化交流研討會
「以台灣為起點, 推動日本影視內容的流通」(需要事先登記) 
   ②18:00~19:30日本文化產業交流簡餐會

Posted Image

#1542 LJ05

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 436 posts

Posted 20 February 2014 - 07:44 PM

Hi Cupcakes!

Quick update before school starts getting busy again...

這星期六下午華山見 (See you this Saturday afternoon at Huashan)

Posted Image

深圳,一陣子沒見,我來了!(Shenzhen, it's been a while, I'm here!)

Posted Image

彤兒滿十個月嘍,把九九弄成這付冏樣對嗎?

(Little Tong is officially ten months old, is it right of you to land your uncle into this state
?)...

Posted Image

Lol, what a cutie that girl is. :P Makes me wanna fly to Taiwan and kidnap her. (I would bring her back, of course. ;) )

That's all for now, Cupcakes! I'll be busy until Spring Break (March 10-14) hits, so hopefully, you guys can still get updates one way or another until then. ^^

Thanks for being so patient! :D

#1543 ~chris~

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 287 posts

Posted 01 March 2014 - 04:40 AM

Hey cupcakes,

I'm back from China but uni's starting on Monday sigh... Didn't spot much Fahrenheit, even Chun has been replaced at the ALT store on Beijing Road. Although, I did hear Liu Xia Lai at a food stall and their posters are still visible in the CD shops in Hong Kong.

It was unfortunate that I missed his appearance on Valentine's Day on CCTV Music Channel. I was under the impression that the show started at 6pm so I turned on the TV at that time but I think it was actually7:30pm? And my family went out for dinner and I don't have that channel where I was staying =[ Are there any videos available?

I just watched the CTS special. Wow, he was 'acting' alongside Eric Tsang! Why was his hair so dodgy lol... If only Calvin could actually star in an ancient drama!! Look how good he looks in that costume!

Casey
Thank you for keeping the bakery alive once again. I've just been refreshing his forum on Baidu everyday for updates but some of the non-Youtube videos can be a pain to load. Hope you're doing well!

So you haven't watched TXF yet?

I ended up reading Calvin's chapter before I left. I really liked the way you illustrated the relationship between him and his sister. I think family would've been a very important and realistic factor in recovering from the separation. And thank god it wasn't overly emotional. I mean, although Calvin has his own weaknesses, I still believe that he's a very strong person who understands that you will always win and some and lose some. Good job =]

~Chris

#1544 LJ05

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 436 posts

Posted 01 March 2014 - 06:02 AM

Hi Cupcakes! :D

Lol, so thanks to Alicia updating the FB page, I will now relay those updates here, in case there's anyone who can't access FB or something...

昨天深圳今天台北的活動都很開心見到許久不見的妳們,雖然有點累但我想說妳們一直是我的腎上腺素,大家也辛苦了,台北今天的天氣很好,我的心情也因為妳們很好 (I was really happy to see so many of you I haven't seen in so long in Shenzhen yesterday and in Taipei today. Although it's been a bit tiring, I would like to say that you have always been my adrenaline. It's been hard on everyone. The weather in Taipei today is wonderful, and so is my mood because of you.)

Posted Image
Handsome~ :)

彤兒謝謝姐姐們送的禮物 (Little Tong thanks all her big sisters for their presents)

Posted Image
I don't know about you guys, but I'm really looking forward to when she starts walking! :D

媽媽把左邊妳們送的這束花變成了四部分 (The flowers on the left that you gave me, my mom separated them into 4 parts)

Posted Image
Wow, his mom's really creative! Those look lovely! ^^

140227 (Facebook and Weibo)

我堂弟舉辦的,如果你/妳也愛喝咖啡,又可以做愛心,就一起響應吧

社會的角落有許多需要援助的公益單位,他們缺乏支持、沒有知名度。SISGO網站團購愛心的活動將所有利益捐給流浪動物及偏遠山區孩童,大家多分享支持囉!

http://www.sisgo.com.tw/html/OpenGroup/GroupBuyingInfo.aspx?Id=14614

(My cousin is organizing this event, if you love drinking coffee, be a part of this and you can do charity too.

There are a lot of charities who need our assistance, as they lack support and recognition. This online event of SISGO will donate all proceeds to stray animals and children living in the less developed areas. Everyone please support!
http://www.sisgo.com.tw/html/OpenGroup/GroupBuyingInfo.aspx?Id=14614)

Posted Image

Other stuff...

Alicia has a playlist of Calvin's Taiwan-Japan Cultural Exchange Ambassador event, so here it is: https://www.youtube....feature=mh_lolz

Vote for Calvin! (Weibo users only)
1) #光荣绽放2014十大新锐歌手演唱会#之人气男神 http://vote.weibo.com/vid=2554080
(You can vote for him only ONCE)

2) 2014 愛心男神女神 票選

http://tw.weibo.com/npo/event/lovestars
(Calvin is on Pg 2 in the male category. You can vote for him everyday until 16 March)

There is supposedly a DVD of 3 Peas In A Pod that will be coming out, but don't take my word for it. Here's what Alicia found: http://www.hmv.com.s....php?sku=660717 (According to her, it's a legit site...)

Anyways, now that that's done... Welcome back, Chris! ^^ Hope you had a fun time in China. :)

I don't know if there are any videos available for the Valentine's Day event, but I can definitely check for you. If anything, Alicia would know, lol.

I'm doing all right. February has been nothing short of... crazy for me, but I have one more week 'til a break, so that's good. No, I didn't watch TXF. :( My winter break ended before I could get a chance to watch it, and now I'm really not sure when I'll have the time... >.> I'll be sure to let you know if/when I watch it though.

And oh! *squeaks and turns red from embarrassment* :blush Thank you! ^_^ To be honest, Calvin's chapter was probably the hardest to write - because his was first, and I had to build the other chapters off of his. So if I didn't have a solid foundation for his, then I wouldn't have been able to make the others flow as well. I'm glad you enjoyed the familial aspect of it. At first, I was debating whether or not to do Calvin and his father (and then do Aaron with his sister instead), but I didn't think I could pull off the dynamic quite as well, so... Older sister it was. And lol, yeah. I'm a sucker for angst, so I tried to put in a little bit of it, but I didn't want to overdo it. Times change and people move on. Even if it didn't happen then, it would have happened sooner or later, so I tried to incorporate a more "nostalgic/reminiscent" sort of feeling on all of their parts. Hope I pulled that off well enough. I've been debating whether or not to put in an afterword of sorts, just for some sort of closure. I'll let you know if/when I write it. ;)

Thanks again, Chris! :D Best of luck with uni! :)

(Btw, do you know what happened to Corina? It's like she just...disappeared. :/ )

#1545 LJ05

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 436 posts

Posted 10 March 2014 - 03:10 PM

Hi Cupcakes!! :D

Well, I'm finally on break, so let's get to those updates, shall we? ;) (Which, admittedly, there aren't very many.... O.o For someone who's so talkative, he's been kinda "quiet" online lately. Not sure if this is a good sign or not...)

這兩天收到了一個消息,我有一個很好的粉絲朋友離開了,還記得每次她見到我活潑有趣的許多對話,人生不長,我想告訴大家健健康康、用力的珍惜每一天,能夠愛人、被愛用心交朋友,是身為人的一種幸福,也祝她一切好走!很高興認識妳!
(I received a piece of news a couple of days ago, that one of my fans has left us. I still remember all the lively and interesting conversations I had with her everytime we met. Life is short, I want to tell everyone to be healthy and cherish every single day. To be able to love someone, be loved, and to make friends with your heart, is one of the blessings of being a human. Rest in peace! It was nice knowing you!)

Posted Image

Gym picture aside (btw, nice arms Calvin :P ), I really like what he said. Life is indeed short and we must make the best of each day. I'm grateful for all the new friends I've made within the past year or so, and I know I can count on them to cheer me up whenever I'm having a bad day. So thanks guys. ^^

今天拍新照片,大家搶先看一下,從西裝到背心到... (Shot a new group of photos today, letting everyone have a sneak peek! From suit to singlet to... )

Posted Image

What? Is WOW gonna start selling suits now? :P Not a bad idea, Calvin. XD I'm kidding. I have absolutely no clue where this is from or what it's for. Guess we might find out later...

Well, I hate to cut this entry short, but that's about it for now. :/ Let's hope he updates some more while I'm still on break...

Hope everyone's been doing well, and remember, if there's anything Calvin-related that you'd like to share, please don't hesitate to post it here! ^_^

#1546 LJ05

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 436 posts

Posted 12 March 2014 - 09:40 PM

Hi Cupcakes!

More pictures! Seriously, I wonder what all this is for...

這個動盪不安的世界需要多一點微笑,多一點溫暖,為最近所有不幸的遭遇祈福!大家一起加油!(This turbulent world needs more smiles, more warmth. Praying for all the unfortunate events recently! Everyone, let's go on together!)

Posted Image

I never get tired of seeing that smile... :)

#1547 LJ05

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 436 posts

Posted 15 March 2014 - 06:42 PM

Hi Cupcakes!

Here's an update...and a few videos that I forgot to upload. Sorry ^^;; Remember, if you want to keep up-to-date with Calvin's events/TV appearances, subscribe to 77Amika's channel, who has uploads of anything and everything dealing with Calvin. Posted Image

Sunny Saturday afternoon.Of course it's family time
Posted Image
Posted Image

Aww, she's growing more hair! ^^ Almost a year old... Posted Image

I'm just going to post the most recent ones following that Chinese New Year skit, is that okay? Just to save some trouble...

Let's Music Together, 2014-02-01

CCTV Valentine's Day program, 2014-02-14 (Sorry for the delay, Chris! ><)

Lol, I liked the skit-thing. His acting comes in handy. :P (Someone needs to pull you out of the "playboy" roles, Calvin.... It was kinda...scary watching his response to that "girlfriend" who checked his phone)

BTS for another show.... 2014-02-14

Boys to the Left, Girls to the Right, 2014-03-14

That's all for now, everyone. Thanks for being so patient! ^^

Edited by LJ05, 16 March 2014 - 06:23 AM.

#1548 LJ05

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 436 posts

Posted 22 March 2014 - 05:12 AM

Hi Cupcakes!

Just a few updates ^^

I'm hoping all of you have access to Facebook, because you all have to watch this! It's another video of Calvin filming his niece, who is now eleven months old. Posted Image She's so smart Posted Image

https://www.facebook...287387801418798

Also, the amount of adoration in Calvin's voice is killing me. Hurry up and get married so you can have a little girl (or boy) of your own to spoil and fawn over! Posted Image

彤彤11個月嘍 (Tong Tong is 11 months old)
Posted Image

News! (Courtesy of Alicia, lol.)

If you are looking to preorder the DVD of 3 Peas in a Pod or the 2014-2015 Calvin Smile Calendar, go to the following links for more details ^^

想念 辰亦儒 老大嗎?! #他她他#Perry突破演技的精彩表現,不要錯過~[心] 喜歡辰老大的日本月曆,記得珍藏[心] DVD預購登記http://weibo.com/1866149884/AAGYVDgVF 和日本月曆代購 http://weibo.com/1866149884/AzJ5aBBEs 都到3月20日~[话筒] 記得把握機會~支持辰老大的努力作品!

Yeah, I'm not too sure of the details, but feel free to take a look, lol.

That's all for now. If there aren't any updates later this weekend, then I hope all you Cupcakes have a lovely weekend! Posted Image

Edited by LJ05, 02 April 2014 - 07:08 PM.

#1549 LJ05

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 436 posts

Posted 02 April 2014 - 07:14 PM

Hi Cupcakes!

Sorry it's been a while. I swear, I have no idea what Sunshine Boy is up to nowadays. ._. Not only am I busy with school, but he's just not updating, so... :/ I'm really sorry everyone. Hopefully some news will come out soon.

Anyways, here are a few updates:

我們一起為亡者禱告,這個世界需要更多愛!(Let us pray for the deceased together. This world needs more love!)

Posted Image

讓彤彤來告訴你台灣特產的芭樂有多好吃!You can see her face to know how yummy the guava is! (Chinese part only: Let Tong Tong tell you how delicious Taiwan’s specialty, guavas, is.)
Posted Image

Celebrating my face book follwers exceed 200 thousands!Thank you guys!
Posted Image

Congratulations for Calvin's FB reaching two thousand likes! :D

Also, wondering if that's a photoshoot for a magazine or...something else. *coughsEPcoughs*

Thanks for your patience, Cupcakes. :)

#1550 LJ05

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 436 posts

Posted 10 April 2014 - 11:31 PM

Hi Cupcakes!

Sorry for the wait. Someone hasn't been updating as often as he used to be... Not sure if that's a good thing or not. (Slightly good for me, because school pretty much takes up all my time nowadays.)

Anyways, here are two updates! ^^

清明節到了,爺爺,我們來看你了,祝福你一切安好,我們都很想你,祝願大家,愛要及時 (It's Qingming Festival, Grandpa, we've come to see you. Hope all is well, we all miss you a lot. Here's to everyone, love in time)

Posted Image

What gorgeous flowers. I know Calvin's grandfather must be looking down from heaven, watching over the family. :)

Guess what am I recording?!

Posted Image

AHH!! HE'S RECORDING...again!!! D:
Calvin Chen, you little tease. I hope this means that your EP is in the works!! Posted Image

Anyways, I hope we get to hear more about this soon!

(Seriously, if anyone has any sort of info, please feel free to share!)

That's all for now, Cupcakes. If I don't update again during the weekend, I hope everyone has a good weekend! ^^

#1551 LJ05

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 436 posts

Posted 12 April 2014 - 05:23 AM

CUPCAKES!!!!

AHHH!!! *continues screaming until throat is sore*

Looks like Calvin has really been recording, and all evidence points towards an EP!!!

Update from producer Kelvin Tan:

Vic 張祖誠今天擔任製作人的身份幫偶像團體"飛輪海"成員之一的Calvin 辰亦儒灌入最新專輯,加油!
(Zhang Zu Cheng (Vic Teo) came in today to produce member of idol group "Fahrenheit" Calvin Chen's latest album, jiayou!)
Posted Image

His Facebook page is here, and you can find more updates with Calvin! http://www.facebook...elvin.tan.33449

Ahh, so exciting!!! Posted Image

Edit: Did you guys want the translations for the other updates? :) A fellow friend of mine was kind enough to provide translations. ^^

今天非常難得可以和偶像團體"飛輪海"的Calvin 辰亦儒一起吃飯,聊天,也問了他們的粉絲哪一國的比較瘋狂,又聽他錄音唱歌,他的人真的很nice ,完全沒有明星的架子,而且真人非常帥,又很高,羨慕他的身型
(Today I had the rare opportunity of eating and talking to Fahrenheit’s Calvin Chen, I also asked him what countries his craziest fans are from, as well as being able to hear him recording his new song. His is a really nice person, he is very down to earth, and very shuai and tall, I’m really envious of his body.)
Posted ImagePosted Image

祖誠幫飛輪海的Calvin 辰亦儒第二天錄音,期待這首歌,很好聽,寫出現代人的心聲
(Zu Cheng (Vic Teo) is helping Fahrenheit’s Calvin on his second day of recording, looking forward to this song, it sounds very nice, it expresses the feelings and thoughts that people have today)
Posted Image

三個高大帥哥-飛輪海的Calvin 辰亦儒,Vic張祖誠和王治平老師(左至右),很開心一起製作和完成了一首歌。加油!

(Three tall shuai ge- Fahrenheit’s Calvin Chen, Vic Zhang Zu Cheng, and Teacher Wang Zhi Ping (from left to right), so happy to produce and complete the recording of the first song. Jiayou!)
Posted Image

According to my friend, Wang Zhi Ping is one of HIM's top producers - he's done a lot for HIM's other artists, e.g., S.H.E/Hebe, Yoga, and Aaron. So I'm sure it's safe to say that Calvin's EP/album (have no idea which one it is, tbh...) is going to be a huge hit! ^^

I'll try and keep you all updated within the next few weeks, if I can. :)

Edited by LJ05, 12 April 2014 - 07:33 PM.

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users