LJ05

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 499 posts

Posted 22 May 2014 - 11:41 PM

Hi Cupcakes!

Some more updates and news! :)

請大家鎖定今晚六點的33廚房哦,看我們到底是從容不迫還是手忙腳亂 (Everyone please tune into "Kitchen 33" tonight at 6pm. see if we are calm and collected or flustered and rushed) (Translation credit: @Roseh0611/blackangel2073)

Posted Image
You can watch the video here.

WOW,2014520!What a special day!Wish everyone all the best and happiness!

Posted Image
520 to you too, Calvin. ;)

兄弟齊心, we will we will "rock cute" XP (Brothers working as one, we will "rock cute" XP)

Posted Image
And yes, that is the name of their combined brand. :P See a BTS video of the photoshoot here and more pictures here, courtesy of factorysev7n's FB page.

140522 (Facebook)
大家都努力的為這社會在盡心力,怎麼會發生這樣殘暴的事,天理不容!(Everyone is working hard for this society, how can such a violent and cruel thing happen? This shouldn't be condoned)
(Note: This is in reference to the Taiwan subway stabbing spree yesterday. May all victims RIP.)

Posted Image
Such a tragic event... May the victims rest in peace. :(

Sing for u...

Posted Image
It's coming guys... Just be patient for a while longer, okay? It will be worth it. :)

That's all for now, Cupcakes. :) Enjoy the updates!

#1562 LJ05

LJ05

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 499 posts

Posted 28 May 2014 - 11:37 PM

Hi Cupcakes!

Some more updates, plus a new cause/event that Calvin is now an ambassador for! Let me just say this: I thought I couldn't love him more than I already did... I was wrong. (No seriously, I'm almost near tears right now because the event he's an ambassador for relates to me on a very personal level.)

SNS UPDATES:

Thx bro!我也要變浩克!小浩克就好 (Thx bro! I also want to become Hulk! Small Hulk would do) (Translation credit: Alicia)

Posted Image

According to Alicia, the log on the gloves is that of Fitness Zone. :P I'd just like to add that none of the FRH members can really be called "small" anymore. XD

140524 三位專職奶爸保姆照顧著彤彤 (Three full-time nannies looking after Tong Tong ) (Translation credit: @Roseh0611/blackangel2073)
Posted Image
Aww... :)

穿上適合好看的衣服,整天心情跟著變好,even it's a raining day,so what?:) 【Wearing suitable and nice clothes, your mood will also turn for the better for the whole day, even it's a raining day, so what? :)

Posted Image
Looking good, Calvin... :) You can find more pictures here

And now... for Calvin's new event!

Earlier this month, he asked us to guess what he was doing (in case some of you forgot, this was the post.)

Well, as it turns out, that photo was from an ad he was shooting for the event, which you can watch here. He updated it about it yesterday and today:

一7降低A1C (Let's lower A1C together)

Posted Image
By the time I saw this post, I had already gone to bed (but was still awake). The very first thing that came to mind was "Hemoglobin A1c", which is a type of test that diabetics use to monitor how well their blood sugar has been for the past three months. Well, as it turns out... I was not far off the mark. Actually, I was right on it. (And still loving the number "7" as much as ever, I see... :P )

According to Alicia, "This is an carnival that aims to raise awareness about diabetes, Calvin is the ambassador for the event, and there was a press conference on 28th May ♥"

blackangel2073 (from Aaron's thread, Puddingland) told me this via Twitter: "一7降低a1c is like what you said, it's a platform for talking, discussing and answering questions related to diabetes and hyperglycaemia. Calvin is going to be ambassador for this event,promoting health and providing info about diabetes and also how 2 prevent it"

GUYS.
You all have no idea how much this means to me. I was diagnosed as a Type 1 Diabetic when I was 15 years old. This past November makes it my 6th year living with diabetes. It hasn't been easy, and there are days where I feel like giving up... But then I remember that I control my diabetes, my diabetes doesn't control me. (Although truth be told, it takes a lot more to motivate me nowadays, but I'm keeping this short for everyone's sake). I'm really touched that Calvin decided to take on such a role, because it means a lot to me personally. Calvin's right when he says that health is the most important thing - because you never know what might happen.

用心關懷身邊的每一個人 (Use your heart and care for everyone around you )
Posted Image

The event has an official Facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/2014a1c. Please "like" for more updates on the event (and on Calvin too)! ^^

That's all for now, Cupcakes!

#1563 LJ05

LJ05

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 499 posts

Posted 31 May 2014 - 12:27 AM

Hi Cupcakes!

Not much to update... The only reason why I'm actually stopping here is because Calvin made an appearance on "Daddy Is Back"... again. *facepalms* (No, he didn't go to Brunei again. Chun took Nei Nei to Taiwan, and in the previous episode, they visited Patty Hou. Posted Image )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MtjJ2TRkHQ

Lol, I love how he says that Nei Nei got her love of eating from Chun. Posted Image

There's a second part to it as well. Calvin doesn't make an appearance, but he is mentioned - Chun asks her (three times) who's more handsome - Calvin or Ah Ken (who is his good friend. Apparently he's starred alongside Chun in a lot of FRH's former dramas. I only recognized him as that Jason character from KO One. Posted Image ) Nei Nei responds that Calvin is more handsome, all three times. Posted Image Good taste, Nei Nei. Posted Image

去了明德國小、建國中學,怎麼可以少了明德國中呢?學長姐弟妹們在哪裡? (Having gone to Mingde Elementary School, Jianguo High School, how can I miss out Mingde Junior High School? Where are my juniors?)

Posted Image

I think that shirt is now on sale... I saw an update on that Facebook page, but due to my illiteracy in Chinese, I'm not sure what it said. I really want one though! ;A;

EDIT: Okay, so I have a bit more info on the shirts. Yes, they're being sold/given out. AND... They're autographed by Calvin himself! *screams* According to my good friend blackangel2073, not many people are participating, and it's open to international fans as well. (The only thing is that as international fans, we'd have to pay the shipping fee). As of right now, she's trying to get me the info, so I'm gonna relay it here in a bit. Posted Image Lol, that was fast! :D

Translation credit: blackangel2073

Write down the problems you or someone around you has experienced with hyperglycemia for an opportunity to win a shirt autographed by Calvin Chen!

Event date: 29th May (Thurs) till 6th June (Friday) at 5pm
Competition instructions:
1) Like our official FB page https://www.facebook.com/2014a1c
2) In 100 words of less, write down the problems you or someone around you has experienced with hyperglycemia. Leave your response on our FB page
3) Also include your FB username, real name, email and address in order to complete your registration

When the competition has closed, we will randomly picked 10 winners who will receive of the signed shirts

I'm about to ask if they'll accept English entries, lol. (Yes, I'm entering. Might as well give it a shot... :P )

Edited by LJ05, 31 May 2014 - 02:33 AM.

#1564 LJ05

LJ05

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 499 posts

Posted 01 June 2014 - 08:11 PM

Hi Cupcakes!

Just a few minor updates...

For the contest, it is okay to use English. :D I messaged them, but they hadn't gotten back to me yet. Alicia, however, said that entries in English were perfectly acceptable. So now I just have to plan what I want to say, lol. Wish me luck! ^^

彤彤戴著久久的帽子祝大家六一兒童節快樂!(Tong Tong wearing her uncle's cap and wishing everyone Happy Children's Day)

Posted Image
N'aww, what a cutie! :D Happy International Children's Day for all the kids out there!

Man, those were the days... *nostalgic*

#1565 reiyi

reiyi

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5523 posts

Posted 03 June 2014 - 03:24 PM

There's a second part to it as well. Calvin doesn't make an appearance, but he is mentioned - Chun asks her (three times) who's more handsome - Calvin or Ah Ken (who is his good friend. Apparently he's starred alongside Chun in a lot of FRH's former dramas. I only recognized him as that Jason character from KO One. Posted Image )

Ken is the executive producer of KO One. Posted Image

Long time didn't visit this forum liao. Good to catch up on Calvin's news. Currently watching his series 'Lucky Touch'.

Edited by reiyi, 04 June 2014 - 12:28 PM.

#1566 LJ05

LJ05

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 499 posts

Posted 04 June 2014 - 01:55 AM

Hi Cupcakes!

Thank you for the info, reiyi. I didn't know that. :P And ah, Lucky Touch. I've heard good things about it, though I haven't watched it myself. Hope you enjoy it! ^^

Some updates! ^^

Looks like Calvin's got a new family member! (And no, sadly it isn't another kid... :P )

奶奶家新養的英國短毛貓,兩個月大,叫'金jon'(日文)️祝大家端午節快樂,考生們包中!
(New British Shorthair cat at my grandma's house, two months old, it's called 'Jin jon' (Japanese) Wishing everyone a happy Dragon Boat Festival, and for students to score well)
Posted Image
N'aww, it's so cute!! ^^ And just to prove how cute it is, here is a short video of Calvin playing with it. ^^

Move ur body,thats right!
Posted Image
*facepalms* Okay Calvin...

Like my new hair color and style?:)Thanks to Sam Women Hair
Posted Image
Aww, it looks nice! ^^

That's all for now, Cupcakes. Hope everyone's week is going well so far. :)

#1567 LJ05

LJ05

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 499 posts

Posted 09 June 2014 - 01:53 AM

Hi Cupcakes!

Not much has been going on, except that Calvin is now in Croatia (yes, totally not a random place, right? *rolls eyes*) filming for some sort of show. Because of this, he wasn't able make it to that diabetes-related event :/ Oh well. Hope to see him still doing ambassador-like things for it in the future. :) (And yes, I submitted my entry, but I don't think they've announced the winners yet...)
I have a few minor updates from him, but that's about it. I think with everything going on in my life right now, I might just have to stick to updating the Bakery on a weekly basis, so as not to get too overwhelmed (though he doesn't post a lot in the first place, which is good....)

北京機場烙單行! (Coming to Beijing Airport alone!) (I'm not entirely sure that this translation is correct - I worked with what I could, so...)
Posted Image

早安第二站,莫斯科,下一站? (Good morning. Second stop, Moscow... Next stop?)

Posted Image

This is semi-irrelevant, but ironically, he was spotted by a fan with EXO(-M)'s Kris. ._. Apparently they were on the same flight together... (And let's just say that it's a sensitive time for EXO right now and leave it at that...)

轉機加飛行了24小時,我到了目的地 猜猜我在哪?XP (Plus the 24-hour turnaround flight, I arrived at the destination. Guess where I am? XP)
Posted Image

Extra images, credits as labeled.

Posted Image
Calvin is on the left, Kris is on the right...

Posted Image
Guess he's enjoying the food there? :P

Anyways, that's about it. I shall stop by again next week(end)! Hope everyone has a good week! ^^

#1568 LJ05

LJ05

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 499 posts

Posted 13 June 2014 - 08:47 PM

Hi Cupcakes!

It looks like Calvin had a nice, fun week in Croatia, if his updates are anything to go by, lol. Seems like the diabetes event had a great turnout, and no, I didn't win the contest, but meh, that's okay. I had nothing to lose by entering, and I only did it just for fun, lol. Anyways, here are the updates! ^^

140609 Kiss kiss in Split!
Posted Image
("Split" is the name of a city in Croatia. ;) )

140609 (Instagram only) Hug the sunshine!
Posted Image
Hehe, Sunshine Boy lovin' his sunshine... :)

140609 Beach boy haha
Posted Image
Lol, oops... forgot to warn you guys. :P Didn't all faint on me, did you? :P On another note, did anyone notice the little black mark on the bicep of his right arm? Not sure if that's a real tattoo or not - a friend of mine said she didn't see it on any of his other sleeveless pics. (I should also mention that Chun's very obvious tattoo is also on his right bicep. ;) ZunRu~ ) And speaking of, Jiro reposted this pic on his Instagram and the two of them bantered a bit... DongRu! ^^

Weibo pic of the same status
Posted Image

我在Split的小街 (I'm at a small street at Split)
Posted Image

Zadar Historical church.What a sunny day
Me enjoy the sunshine!
Posted Image
I feel like hitting him for his grammar error. A major one, at that. >.> Idiot~

乘風破浪陽光大海,All I can say is awesome! (The wind, waves, sunshine, and sea... All I can say is "Awesome!")
(I'm not sure I translated that correctly, but... meh, it gets the point across.)
Posted Image
What a gorgeous view... (And no, I'm not talking about his arms, although those are nice to look at too. :P )

140613 Last day in Croatia
Posted Image
*giggles* What a dork...

140613 The romantic team in Croatia!Bye guys take good care!i had fun in Croatia and also all of you in the past 7 days!What a memorable week:)
Posted Image
Two words - WHITE. SUIT. >///< They look so much better than the traditional black ones, don't you think? As for all the (semi-)formal wear, Alicia said that the show is like a dating-game show type, so...yeah. Can I take the handsome young man in the center, in the white suit then? ;)

There are some more pictures floating around on Weibo, and he has uploaded a few videos on Meipai (where he also uploaded the video of his new cat).

Happy Day 1: http://www.meipai.com/media/24211113
Day 3 今天: http://www.meipai.com/media/24222915
Last night gathering in Split: http://www.meipai.com/media/27224474

Alicia also adds that "...you can download the 美拍 program for both iPhone and Android to check his latest updates ^^", so be sure to do that! :D

That's all for now, Cupcakes. ^^ Not sure how many fans still lurk around here, but thanks for stopping by if you do. :)

#1569 ~chris~

~chris~

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 290 posts

Posted 26 June 2014 - 03:56 AM

Cupcakes! Casey! I'm back~~~~ (until the end of next month I suppose) exams finally over!

Again, thank you, thank you, thank you for all the wonderful updates!!! Hope you've been well!

Love Calvin's interaction with Chun and Nei Nei! Calvin and Chun are such a bickering couple. What's this about marrying his daughter off to Calvin business?? Hahahaa...Chun's turning the tables and getting good at teasing Calvin now. I actually thought Calvin was always really confident and at ease with children, but he seemed so careful around Nei Nei and the smallest thing would have him grinning his head off! My favourite part was definitely when Calvin and Nei Nei were counting Fahrenheit members and she ended up with 'Daddy!'... It's such a weird feeling to think that they've become parents/uncles...and for those who've remained fans, I guess it must feel like we're moving through the stages of life together smile.png

So what was the show he was filming in Croatia? A love-match show right? It's such a beautiful country! And I noticed Calvin wore a lot of white in all those photos. He looks amazing in white hahahaha and that group photo!! Leader of the pack. No words. I stared at it for ages! Excited for the show!

Also, any idea what's happening with his EP? I feel like it's been ages!

~Chris

#1570 LJ05

LJ05

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 499 posts

Posted 28 June 2014 - 07:16 PM

Hello Cupcakes!

Sorry for not updating last week - I got kinda busy with school and all. So yes, massive update today - that might have to be split into  two or three posts! wink.png

CHRIS!!! *tackles you into a hug* WELCOME BACK!!! biggrin.png

Hope your exams went well. ^^ I've been doing pretty good myself. Trying to keep up, as usual... XD

And yeah, lol. All that CC... XD And yeah, Nei Nei is such a sweetie, and YES, omg... That part. Chun has taught her well. wink.png (In a later episode, she actually sings the beginning of the refrain for "New Home" ("Xin Wo" - Romantic Princess's theme song?). Took me a second listen to hear it, but it's there. XD) And yeah, it's a little strange, isn't it? But you guys have been fans longer than I have, so... Even so, it's hard to believe that within a year, a lot has happened. XD

I'm not sure what the show was, tbh. I don't poke around Weibo for news, and I honestly didn't even know about this until Alicia said something, so... I'm starting to think I have a weakness for white suits (like Helen, lol). Definitely a gorgeous picture... XD

Spoiler

Anyways, here come the updates! (Something's off, now that I look back... I think AF might have eaten one of my posts. @@)

Hi 深圳,明天年代秀見,有很突然嗎?好像有 (Hi Shenzhen, see you tomorrow at 'Generation Show'; is it a little sudden? It seems like it)

10410478_834537719897732_196631038315463

Great memories in Croatia!Part1

10402904_834539656564205_196020698206169

Great menories in Croatia!Part 2
(Yes, he typo'ed. Idiot :P )

10398094_834539659897538_922256594867794

This is the Veliki Slap from National Park Plitvicka Jazera.The tour guide said this is the blueprint of the waterfall in Avatar!So amazing!

10363933_834539663230871_710199342227709

Pretty! :)

校園短劇at年代秀.How's my student uniform look?! (A short campus [school] skit at 'Generation Show'. How's my student uniform look?!)

10438181_834539719897532_205879357925895

It looks nice, but I'm slightly worried about the pants, lol. And no, Idk when this is airing. I'm sure it will be soon...

Last night with 柏原崇 at 年代秀深圳衛視!He's so kind and friendly (Last night with Kashiwabara Takashi at Shenzhen TV's "The Generation Show" He's so kind and friendly)

10364073_835812166436954_496885853594153

Thanks to fans for taking this pic of me.I love it

10413437_835812153103622_694861520293497

Lol, while it's nice that you like it, Calvin, be sure to credit the photo next time, yeah? XD

Is it okay if I stop here for now? Don't worry, there are more updates to come... I'll be back after fifteen minutes (or whatever the time limit is), so AF doesn't get on my case about posting too much media. :P

#1571 LJ05

LJ05

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 499 posts

Posted 28 June 2014 - 09:05 PM

Hi Cupcakes... Just continuing the updates here. :)

Due to timing issues, some of these posts may not have translations, so I hope you all can forgive me for that. (Alicia!! XD)

Hello everybody..捷運淡水線! (Hello everybody... MRT Danshui line!)

10488235_837634369588067_878539360840706

Going home!

10401451_837634372921400_164522284899710

一早髮廊巧遇的感覺真好,彷彿又回到當時一起拍戲的感覺️miss it..

1908343_837635209587983_6666960118472954

Today's work at 淡江大學 (Today's work at Danjiang University)

10440994_837635212921316_349383446914410

今天客串戲劇和嬌小可愛的Twinko一起,瞬間我變巨人了

46261_837635216254649_733160736720189508

This reminds me so much of JKPop... T_T

天燈大家許願在一起,應該什麼願望都沒有遺漏了

10393859_838098002875037_808150780772823

To be continued...

#1572 LJ05

LJ05

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 499 posts

Posted 28 June 2014 - 10:22 PM

Last batch of updates...

適合我嗎? (Does it suit me?)

10464118_838720106146160_185424780024390

I have no idea what that is, so...

大手牽小手,小朋友怎麼可以這麼可愛 (A big hand holding a small hand, how can a child/children be this cute? )

10441422_838720109479493_664959215208880

爸爸學習中,有這個節目可以上嗎? ("Daddy In The Middle Of Learning", can there be such a program [for me] to go on?)

10426685_839992569352247_581457668439145

There definitely should be such a show... :P

I got this Michelle autograph 3 peas in a pod dvd! Thx Michelle and I miss the time back in Australia️Wish everyone all the best!

10462560_840598769291627_802031009167491

Yep, it's out on DVD now! Pretty sure it's landed in Singapore already, but as for anywhere else, I'm not entirely sure...

Here's another picture for you to stare at, Chris! ;)

妳hold的住我嗎 have a nice day!
(Can you handle it? Have a nice day!)
(I am not entirely sure that the translation is correct, but the sentence itself is pretty hard to translate in the first place, so...)

10433887_841695085848662_102631863490429

And now for another nice gym selca. :P

Relaxing Saturday is a good work out day

10441938_842068702477967_440577112344851

Aand, that's all for now, Cupcakes! I'm hearing word (just through what Helen tweeted earlier, but I didn't bother to ask) that Calvin  might be making an appearance in a drama soon, and it will foreshadow his next one... I'm not entirely sure on this though, so... if anyone has any info, please come forward! XD

Until next time, Cupcakes! :)

#1573 timmy

timmy

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 174 posts

Posted 01 July 2014 - 05:05 PM

hello cupcakes! its great to be back here. I really miss this place. I know it has been a while. feels like ages not being around here. I miss all of you. smile.png

anyways Calvin is still the bomb! hahaha he getting hotter each day. I do get some updates on him on facebook and instagram. He has been traveling a lot. 

Then finally I can read some of the captions he puts with his pictures. I badly needed the translation.  hahaha thanks so much for sharing and making this thread alive.

I'm excited to watch Calvin's movie 3 peas in a pod. have you seen it? i wish I could have the DVD. *sigh*

He is pretty much good with kids. I hope he gets one or more someday. He better do it quick. hahaha

Well I'm so proud to be this ambassador for diabetics. It's not really easy when you are diabetic.I know Calvin will do a great job in that.

well thanks so much for the updates. hopefully soon I can pass by again and read some more updates. wink.png

~Timmy

#1574 ~chris~

~chris~

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 290 posts

Posted 02 July 2014 - 09:47 AM

Hey Cupcakes!

I wish I could find more new about Calvin for you guys but I'm pretty out of the loop (and relying heavily on Facebook updates). I did read somewhere about Calvin and Xiao Han (one of the girls who went to Croatia for the dating show as well) being rumoured as a coupe but Xiao Han just laughed it off. Maybe I'll have a look at Baidu later which will probably have an overload of information1

Also, how is it possible that people don't notice him on the subway? I know everyone's on their phones and stuff but come on! That aura...I'd notice him any day!

Timmy

Haven't seen you around in a while! Yeah, it's been really quiet around here...which is odd because I swear Calvin's gaining so many more fans now. I guess it's just the bakery...

You just reminded me that I haven't watched 3 Peas either! Should really get to that. When I watch the trailers/music videos I keep thinking 'wow, Australia is such a beautiful place' hahahaha while I'm being a hermit at home.

Do drop by again! (hahaha...coming from someone who's guilty of ditching..)

Casey

-hugs- Thank you!! I hope so too..

ol, I only ended up watching the bits with Calvin ahahaha... My aunt in Guangzhou messaged me about the show when she watched it! All this support lol. Wait, when did you join the bakery? I swear you've been here for ages!

Yes, I prefer the classic white suit over his floral stuff, or that baby blue, glittery suit he wore for the promotion of Momo Love. That was a horrible memory hahaha (sorry Calvin!).

Thank you for the information. Feel so privileged! Don't worry, my lips are sealed XD

~Chris

PS. I can see 20 guests reading this thread. Come on guys!

#1575 LJ05

LJ05

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 499 posts

Posted 06 July 2014 - 03:00 AM

Hi Cupcakes!

So unfortunately, my laptop died right before the weekend, so I'm afraid I won't be able to update until later. I will say, however, that because July 7th is fast approaching, Calvin definitely has something planned. I'm certain it has to do with factorysev7n, but exactly what, I'm not sure... I'll be sure to try and get more info when news comes out.

Hello timmy. Yes, it does seem like Calvin is getting more handsome by the day, isn't he? I seriously wonder why/how he's not in a relationship yet. tongue.png Then again, Chun hid his for quite some time, so who knows... ? XD No, I haven't watched 3 Peas In A Pod yet.... I hope I'll be able to soon!

Hey Chris!! Lol, don't you live in Australia? :P So you've never traveled around the place? But you're right - it does look quite beautiful. It's on my "Places To Go" list... if it'll ever be possible in the future.

And oh, lol. Yeah, it was nice seeing him on there. XD I joined here in late 2012, so this...Idk, November? (Maybe it was before then) will make it 2 years. The rest of you seem like you've been around for a long time, so hence my earlier comment. :P

Lol, idol fashion these days seem to...fluctuate. One day, they're in something nice, the next... you want to burn whatever they're wearing, LOL.

Thanks. I'll let you know if something else comes up...

That's all for now, Cupcakes. Sorry for the lack of updates... I'll promise I'll post 'em here once I have my laptop up and running again (and when I have the time). 

Thanks for your understanding. Have a good weekend, everyone. ^^  

#1576 ~chris~

~chris~

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 290 posts

Posted 11 July 2014 - 05:07 AM

Hey Cupcakes,

I was grinning from ear to ear when Mum told me there was an article in the newspaper she bought the other day. This is from the 9th in the Sing Tao Daily. Probably very similar to the other articles on the Factorysev7n FB page but here goes (haven't translated something in ages, might be a little dodgy):

'Calvin Chen's fashion brand has reached its 4th anniversary. He organised a one-day store manager meeting event and invited Amanda Chou to be the special guest. The two became a rumoured couple after participating in Guizhou Channel's dating show 'Wan Mei Xie Hou'. He did not avoid these rumours and asked her for a hug and rode on the same bicycle as her, directing and acting his own pairing skit, making Amanda feel very awkward. He said that that the two of them only met on the show and will occasionally meet up in a small bar to watch the World Cup. Turns out that they both live in Tian Mu and attended the same primary and junior-high school. According to China Times, Calvin said that he felt that it was unfortunate that he had not met Amanda before and hinted "I would really like to get married at the end of next year". However she replied with "why are you looking at me when you're saying that?", ignoring Calvin's displays of affection, saying that they are only friends.'

I feel like Calvin has a knack of flirting with girls onscreen but he must be pretty normal around them in his own time if they're still comfortable to be friends with him. Mr Sunshine Boy at it again!

Also, stay tuned for Calvin on the Generation Show on Shenzhen Channel tomorrow night 9:15pm!

Casey

I do live in Australia! But I guess you don't notice how beautiful it is when it's your natural environment. And you'd have to go to more rural places for all that scenery...Sydney's just like your average city I guess. Although the beaches are absolutely the best! And the national parks are pretty good too! Still jealous of that tourist who was at Kangaroo Island for a holiday and managed to bump into Calvin while he was filming there!

Hahaha I guess they try to wear what's 'in' but we're just not as tolerant with all this 'stylishness'.  

~Chris

#1577 LJ05

LJ05

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 499 posts

Posted 18 July 2014 - 03:15 AM

Hi Cupcakes!

Finally got my laptop working again, which means it's time for some (more like a lot of, lol) updates! :D

Chris:

I guess that's true. I know that a lot of my (high school) classmates complained that the city where I live is too boring, and they just can't wait to get out of here, lol. I like it well enough, I guess. (Says the person who's hardly ever traveled). Sydney sounds like a very beautiful place, and I'd love to visit there one day. :)

And yes, indeed. :P

Anyways, I think I'm going to have to split the updates into 2-3 posts, to avoid posting over the limit.

Before I begin, here's some news I got from a good friend of mine (she's blackangel2073 on here... She can usually be found at Puddingland, Aaron's thread). That one pic Calvin posted on June 27th (The "Can you handle it?" - captioned one) - it's apparently a  hint. According to her, "Calvin is going to be in a new short web series, and it's called "Hold 住愛情." So I guess he was just making a pun on the title... I have no other info except this... Sorry guys! ^^;;  Anyways, moving on...

Recording another new song

10352739_843462909005213_138143264435570

*grumbles* With how much it seems like he's recording, you'd think he's releasing a full-length album! ><

下*棒*年開始了,你/妳們說是不是阿? (The next excellent* [half of the] year has begun, don't you all agree?) (He's making a pun - the character 棒 means "excellent, " but he also means the next /half/ of the year - 半 [bàn]. Since June is the 6th month and half the year has already passed, he's basically telling us to look forward to the next half of the year, which, according to him, will be excellent.)

10441090_843955348955969_695714587484180

我會走路嘍
(I know how to walk now)

10463036_844508902233947_630809035160282

And he's got another cute video on Mepai too! ^^

Oreo cheese cake from friend's bakery shop.Yummy!!

10390526_844887958862708_437481140060184

後天星期天下午2pm WOW品牌四週年慶,我會在華山文創園區中四B演講廳(2F)和大家同歡,會有什麼神秘嘉賓呢?讓我們拭目以待
(The day after tomorrow, Sunday 2pm, WOW's fourth anniversary celebration. I'll be at Huashan Chuangyuan Middle 4B Hall 2F to high with everyone. Who would be the special guest? Let's find out)

10387225_846486012036236_653365267068640

Final check,準備明天和大家見面!u ready?! (Final check, ready to meet everyone tomorrow! u ready?!)

47226_846486015369569_830870499053767439

今天WOW品牌四週年活動大成功,感謝大家的支持與陪伴還有所有參與的家人和朋友,下次的公開見面希望有新歌唱給妳們聽

(Today's WOW 4th Anniversary celebration was a great success. Thanks everyone for your support and accompaniment, and also thanks to my family and friends. Hoping that there will be new songs to bring to everyone in my next public performance.)

10342451_848120478539456_474647237303581

I don't know who Amanda Zhou is, but she was super lucky!! XD Lol, poor girl. And yes, Chris, I completely agree... XD Calvin seems like he'd be a great friend (not just boyfriend ;) ) so it's no wonder he's got so many female friends, lol. Just hope he finds that one special girl for him soon... ;)

Anyway, I'm gonna stop here for now, Cupcakes. More updates to come later! ^^

#1578 LJ05

LJ05

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 499 posts

Posted 19 July 2014 - 02:39 AM

Hi Cupcakes!

More updates! smile.png

三天了,彤彤很想大姐姐們,妳們呢?九九還先帶她去WoMen Hair先剪頭髮哦 (It's been three days, Tongtong misses all her big sisters a lot, what about you all? Uncle brought her to WoMen Hair to cut her hair)

10401510_848732985144872_491819810373597

今天的我嘻哈嗎?hip hop for life. peace yall~ (Am I hip-hop today? hip hop for life. peace yall~)

10405634_852283168123187_701436676968840

Ohhh, does this mean we get some beat-boxing? smile.png

大家除了要推胸以外,也記得要拉背哦
(Besides working out chest muscles, also remember about your back muscles)

10478718_852283598123144_168058487209154

What's this?Where am I going?!New Work,new challenge!

10547467_852284288123075_396184696102973

You're all probably wondering why he needs an international driving license... Well, here's some exciting news! Calvin's going to be on "The Amazing Race" (Mainland China version). For those of you who are unfamiliar with the show, it's basically a game/reality show where contestants (teamed up in pairs) travel around the world, completing challenges and stuff. It's been a very long time since I've seen the U.S. version, but that's basically what I remember...

His partner is Zhou Wei Tong (周韦彤) (Cica Zhou). While I'm not "against" this, it strikes me as odd that they didn't pair him with someone more...close. Because usually, the teams are composed of couples, best friends, or blood relatives. I wonder if he's hinting something, lol...

10439506_852789918072512_929635557673181

加入學生生活,早8的衝動! (Joining in the student life, impulse at 8am)

10325272_852284618123042_329145912078549

彩排.Rehearsal! (Dress rehearsal. Rehearsal!)

10561781_852726508078853_369849146033436

這顏色適合我嗎?是問墨鏡還是頭髮?哈哈哈 (Does this color suit me? Are you asking about the sunglasses or [my] hair? Hahaha)

10547452_853207471364090_388570813531043

He's in Mainland China now, filming some sort of dating show. Here are some pics (and you can see all of his hair...)

Bs1F19LCIAMqALZ.jpg

Bs3MEoUCYAAojlr.jpg

I'm gonna be honest and say that I really don't like blond on him. (The color he had during "Super Hot" era was darker, so I'm not counting that). >.> I hope he changes it back to brown/black soon...

And lastly, here's the Generation Show episode!

#1579 reiyi

reiyi

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5523 posts

Posted 21 July 2014 - 03:07 PM

Hi, a OT post. As I've said earlier, it's been a looong time since I visited asianfanatics. I remember there is a section for drama downloads. It's gone now?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: calvin chen, fahrenheit, taiwan, chen yi ru, love walked in, qin yu jiang, love buffet, xin da ye, ko one, wang ya se, x-family, lan ling wang, momo love, xue zhi qiang, mtv, jkpop, host, singer, daiya shinpo, parfait-tic, romantic princess, nan feng cai, eastern camel, lucky touch, he shao ran, 3 peas in a pod, perry

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users