(ง ̀_́)ง

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,447 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 08:58 AM

Say hello to SHN48.
Posted Image
  • 26 girls made it, youngest is 13 and oldest is 22
  • One girl made it but turned the offer when she was asked to sign an 8 year contract. She didn't want to have such a long contract since she was still young.

There is one girl that looks like Mayuyu and Paruru's love child XD

From first impressions, I like Jiang Yuxi, Zhao Jiamin, Mayuyu and Paruru's love child Zhang Xin Fang, Chen Shi, and Tang Min. They picked some really pretty girls so let's see how they do ;3

#722 Tokyokirei

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 472 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 03:01 AM

So they're like a Chinese version of AKB48 xDDD

#723 xxMiya

(ง ̀_́)ง

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,447 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 03:48 AM

All of the 48 groups are just another version of AKB :lol:

#724 xxMiya

(ง ̀_́)ง

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,447 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 06:23 AM

Kitagawa Kenji full PV:

I really like the beginning with Sayanee, Yuihan, and Milky <3 Also really glad the 2nd/3rd tier girls got a good amount of screentime.

Yuihan fits right in with NMB48, I'm glad she was the one they picked to transfer Posted Image It's like she was there the whole time.

#725 xxMiya

(ง ̀_́)ง

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,447 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 10:33 AM

PVs for the single UZA leaked:
AKB48 - UZA (Dance Version)
AKB48 UnderGirls - Tsugi no Season
AKB48 Team A - Kodoku no Hoshizora
AKB48 Team K - Scrap & Build
AKB48 Team B - Seigi no Mikata Janai Hero

Edit: Links deleted, I'll replace them later. Fixed

My personal comments:
Spoiler
Team K used to be my least favorite team out of all the teams. But with two of my oshis (Kitarie and Jurina) plus a lot of other girls I like (Mariyagi, Yuko, etc) there now, I think they might end up being my favorite AKB team. Posted Image

Vice versa for B. They used to be one of my favorite teams, but now I'm pretty mehh towards them.

Edited by xxMiya, 31 October 2012 - 06:42 AM.

#726 xxMiya

(ง ̀_́)ง

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,447 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 10:40 PM

AKB48 UZA first week sales:

Day 1) #1, 884,602
Day 2) #1, 92,720
Day 3) #1, 44,336
Day 4) #1, 25,066
Day 5) #1, 24,090
Day 6) #1, 18,236
Day 7) #1, 9,651

Total: 1,098,701 (no weekly adjustment yet)
Total: 1,128,696, weekly #1

Sales are significantly lower than the last few singles, but it should still be able to sell one million by this week.

Possible reasons for lower sales:
1) Acchan
2) Downfall of AKB?
3) UZA isn't as great as the other darker/cooler songs
4) Kitarie, Sae, Akicha, Harugon fans didn't buy this single

First two reasons probably affected sales more than the 3rd and 4th reason xD

I'll update this post with more sales throughout the week.

Edited by xxMiya, 08 November 2012 - 05:57 AM.

#727 xxMiya

(ง ̀_́)ง

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,447 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 09:49 AM

Since there hasn't been any replies in the past few posts and I don't want to talk to myself spam, I'll just use this post as the news post for now.

AKB48:
- 29th single titled "Eien Pressure" (Eternal Pressure). This is the Janken single with Shimazaki Haruka as the center. 4 types; Type A has a song from SKE48, Type B has a song from NMB48, Type C has a song from HKT48 (this will be their first original song), and Type D has Acchan's solo MV/song. Release date is December 5.
- They had fans vote for 3 AKB songs they wanted to be turned into a PV. The 3 songs with the most votes are 1) Team B Oshi, 2) First Rabbit, 3) Sakura no hanabira (Maeda Atsuko solo). Team B Oshi had 7k votes while First Rabbit and SakunoHanabi had 4k votes each.
- Kasai Tomomi to have a solo single debut in December. She will also be releasing her first solo photobook Posted Image
- AKB48 will be on Kouhaku again this year

SKE48:
- Yagami Kumi (Team S) announced her graduation. Date to be announced.
- SKE48 will be on Kouhaku for the first time this year. They are listed as an official guest this year so they'll actually get to perform their own songs.

NMB48:
- All the full PVs for their 6th single released: Kitagawa Kenji, Hoshizora no Caravan (Shirogumi), Renai Higaitodoke (Akagumi), Fuyushougun no Regret (Namba Teppoudai Sono Ni).

HKT48:
- Ota Aika (former AKB48 Team A) promoted to Team H.
- HKT48 to release their debut single under Universal in 2013.
Spoiler

JKT48:
-

SNH48:
- Members added to official site: http://www.snh48.com/member.html

Edited by xxMiya, 05 December 2012 - 01:30 AM.

#728 xxMiya

(ง ̀_́)ง

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,447 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 12:18 PM

NMB48 Kitagawa Kenji first week sales:

Day 1: #1, 259,984
Day 2: #2, 20,056
Day 3: #2, 9,744
Day 4: #1, 6,930
Day 5: #1, 6,682
Day 6: #2, 4,852
Day 7: #3, 3,239

Total: 311,487 (without adjustment)
Total: 317,051, weekly #1

Just like AKB, NMB dropped a little in first days sales (Virginity sold 269k). It's only 10k though so it's still good Posted Image They should have no problem breaking 300k.

Edit on day 7: They should be able to outsell Virginity's (315k) first week with the weekly adjustment.

Edit after adjustment: Just roughtly 2k more than Virginity xD Still pretty good sales though and KitaKenji is probably one of my favorite releases all year from the 48 family.

Edited by xxMiya, 14 November 2012 - 10:57 AM.

#729 BeInspired

-{Life is your melody}-

• Forum Seniors
  • 6,206 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 06:10 PM

seems like i'm only able to visit this thread once a month ^_^*

From tokyohive,

It’s been announced that Masuda Yuka’s final day of activities as an AKB48 member will be on December 17th’s ‘AKB48 Kohaku Taikou Uta Gassen‘.

As previously reported, Masuda admitted that she had spent the night at DA PUMP member ISSA’s place, and announced her withdrawal from AKB48. Masuda once again apologized to her fans during a handshake event for “Gingham Check” on December 1st. She then revealed that she will continue her activities until the upcoming ‘AKB48 Kohaku Taikou Uta Gassen’ on the 17th.

This will be the group’s 2nd time to hold ‘AKB48 Kohaku Taikou Uta Gassen’. The members will be split up into to two teams (red and white) and will challenge each other in a singing battle.

*extreme sad face*

prepare to go broke if you're going to buy this

source

It’s been revealed that AKB48 will release their theater performances in CD form on New Year’s Day.

This project is called “studio recordings collection” and there will be 20 CDs in total. It will feature the set lists of 20 performances held at AKB48 Theater in Akihabara. There will be re-releases of 12 titles along with releases of 8 unreleased stages. The 2-disc set will contain songs that are not included in the group’s singles and albums as well as karaoke versions of every song.

As a bonus, the first press editions will come with a randomly selected picture of Itano Tomomi, Oshima Yuko, Kasai Tomomi, Kashiwagi Yuki, Kitahara Rie, Kuramochi Asuka, Kojima Haruna, Shinoda Mariko, Takahashi Minami, Minegishi Minami, Miyazawa Sae, or Watanabe Mayu. Also, CD shops will be distributing 1 random original clear file of the above mentioned members.

The titles of the 20 CDs can be seen below.
===
Team A 1st stage “PARTY ga Hajimaru yo”
Team A 2nd stage “Aitakatta”
Team A 3rd stage “Dareka no Tame ni”
Team A 4th stage “Tadaima Renaichuu” *First CD release
Team A 5th stage “Renai Kinshi Jourei”
Team A 6th stage “Mokugekisha”
Team K 1st stage “PARTY ga Hajimaru yo”
Team K 2nd stage “Seishun Girls”
Team K 3rd stage “Nounai Paradise”
Team K 4th stage “Saishuu Bell ga Naru” *First CD release
Team K 5th stage “Saka Agari”
Team K 6th stage “RESET”
Team B 1st stage “Seishun Girls” *First CD release
Team B 2nd stage “Aitakatta” *First CD release
Team B 3rd stage “Pajama Drive” *First CD release
Team B 4th stage “Idol no Yoake”
Team B 5th stage “Theater no Megami”
Himawari-gumi 1st stage “Boku no Taiyou” *First CD release
Himawari-gumi 2nd stage “Yume wo Shinaseru Wake ni Ikanai” *First CD release
Team 4 1st stage “Boku no Taiyou” *First CD release

i just took a listen of 1830cm (i know it's kinda late lol) and I liked it - Hate is my current fav :P

#730 xxMiya

(ง ̀_́)ง

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,447 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 05:04 AM

Honestly I'm really disappointed with Yuka. She's arguably one of AKB's best singers, but she really screwed up this time. I don't care if she has a boyfriend or if she stayed over his house, but the man she was with was apparently engaged to someone else already. And after this happened, their engagement was cancelled. So Yuka.... ruined someone's relationship.

It's good she decided to resign by herself, but I can't believe they're letting her stay until Kouhaku? (and I don't think she deserves to participate, btw). Nnacchi, a girl who recently graduated to focus on her studies, isn't getting anything, but Yuka, who's in a scandal, gets a show to send her off? Not really fair :\

I'm excited for the new studio albums that will be released Posted Image I've always wanted good quality mp3s for some of the stage songs. Not sure if they will keep the original singers or re-record them, but the albums will include instrumentals Posted Image Instrumentals are so great <3

Hope they will do releases like this for SKE and NMB in the future too.

#731 BeInspired

-{Life is your melody}-

• Forum Seniors
  • 6,206 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 10:52 PM

i wouldn't fault with her though. I mean she's probably half at fault, but not entirely. After all the guy is a well known playboy. Still, I kinda find it strange she's hanging out with him.. and there's other news saying that the engagement was supposed to break off before the scandal came out... so I don't know.

I wonder what does that mean for DiVA now... her singing is the best in the group... Sayaka is second, Sae is the worst lol.

#732 xxMiya

(ง ̀_́)ง

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,447 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 03:46 AM

Yes, but going with an engaged man in general is not a great thing to do.

lol yeah, Sae is a terrible singer. But DiVA was sort of over a while ago when Sae got transferred to SNH48. Actually, all the subgroups seem to be dead right now (except for no3b). Akicha and Harugon moved to JKT, Lovetan went to HKT, Sae to SNH. I feel pretty bad for those DiVA dancers that just joined the group. They never got to do anything, lol.

Anyway, AKB's newest single Eien Pressure has sold 933,418 copies as of today (3rd day). Still considered high sales, but they've definitely hit their peak and are slowly dropping in sales. This might be their first non-million first week single in a while. nvm, theater editions shipped today so +50k for them. Should be able to break a million by first week now.

Edited by xxMiya, 08 December 2012 - 01:42 PM.

#733 xxMiya

(ง ̀_́)ง

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,447 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 09:55 AM

So I have a 235781947534 page paper to write, but that's not important because THE NEW SKE48 THEATER IS FINALLY OPENED.

You can watch their first show here: http://v.youku.com/v...g2MjgwMTIw.html

Their new stage looks great :D It's really big and when all the members are there, it doesn't look crowded any more. All of the SKE members (including KKS & Kitahara) performed at the debut show.

SKE's so great <3

All of them :wub:

#734 xxMiya

(ง ̀_́)ง

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,447 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 12:01 PM

List of 48/46 members who left (or had their graduation announced) in 2012 (credits to everyday48):

AKB48:
  • Amemiya Maika (Team KKS)
  • Hasegawa Haruna (Team KKS)
  • Hirajima Natsumi (Team B )
  • Kasai Tomomi (Team A)
  • Kita Shiori (Team KKS)
  • Maeda Atsuko (Team A)
  • Masuda Yuka (Team K)
  • Mitsumune Kaori (Team K)
  • Moriyama Sakura (Team KKS)
  • Saeed-Yokata Erena (Team KKS)
  • Sato Natsuki (Team A)
  • Suzuki Rika (Team KKS)
  • Watanabe Nene (Team KKS)
  • Yonezawa Rumi (Team K)
SKE48:
  • Hirata Rikako (Team S - Captain)
  • Imade Mai (Team KKS)
  • Mano Haruka (Team E)
  • Nakamura Yuka (Team E)
  • Ono Haruka (Team S)
  • Wakabayashi Tomoka
  • Yagami Kumi (Team S)
  • Yamada Erika (Team E)
NMB48:
  • Fujita Runa (Team M)
  • Hara Mizuki (Team KKS)
  • Hikawa Ayame (Team M)
  • Ishikawa Kokoro (Team KKS)
  • Jo Eriko (Team M)
  • Kodakari Yuuka (Team M)
  • Matsuda Shiori (Team N)
  • Okada Risako (Team KKS)
  • Ota Riona (Team M)
  • Otani Riko (Team KKS)
  • Sasaki Nanami (Team KKS)
  • Sato Sorai (Team KKS)
  • Sugimoto Kano (Team KKS)
  • Takiyama Akane (Team KKS)
  • Toga Sora (Team KKS)
HKT48:
  • Eto Sayaka (Team KKS)
  • Komori Yui (Team H)
  • Nakanishi Ayaka (Team KKS)
  • Sugamoto Yuko (Team H)
  • Taniguchi Airi (Team H)
JKT48:
  • Cleopatra
  • Neneng Rosediana
  • Ghaida Farisya
Nogizaka46:
  • Iwase Yumiko

Not a good year for the 48 family... especially for NMB48. Can't believe we lost so many M members T^T

Edited by xxMiya, 24 December 2012 - 02:24 PM.

#735 xxMiya

(ง ̀_́)ง

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,447 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 04:26 AM

Two more AKBINGO episodes of AKB competiting in a singing competition:
Part 1: http://v.youku.com/v...c4Mjc0ODUy.html
Part 2: http://v.youku.com/v...gxMzc5MDA4.html

This is the 2nd time they've held such competition on their show. I did a review of the last one here:
1: http://asianfanatics...ost__p__7060837
2: http://asianfanatics...ost__p__7063994
3: http://asianfanatics...ost__p__7067293

I personally enjoyed the episodes from last time more.

This time the girls didn't do so well. They picked really difficult songs to sing... songs that were out of their range. Wasamin had a throat infection which definitely affected her performance. I also hope they'll pick another pool of girls to compete next time because it'll be boring watching the same girls. Hopefully Mocchi will get a chance to participate next time. And maybe they can incorporate SKE/NMB members in this as well? I would LOVE to see a Mieko vs Sayanee or Airin vs Nana Posted Image

#736 xxMiya

(ง ̀_́)ง

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,447 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 01:57 AM

Some recent news on the sister groups:

Announced at today's theater show, NMB48 Team N's Fukumoto Aina to graduate
Posted ImagePosted Image

HKT48's Team H Waiting Stage: HAKATA LEGEND lineup announced:
Team H: Anai Chihiro, Ueki Nao, Ota Aika, Kumazawa Serina, Kodama Haruka, Sashihara Rino, Shimono Yuki, Tanaka Natsumi, Nakanishi Chiyori, Matsuoka Natsumi, Miyawaki Sakura, Murashige Anna, Motomura Aoi, Moriyasu Madoka, Wakatabe Haruka
Team KKS: Yamada Marina (2nd generation)

````````````````````````````````
My comments:

Ainyan graduating.... ;___; She was the first NMB member to catch my eye and I've been supporting her since the very beginning back when she was in the back row for Zetsumetsu. Totally did not expect her to be the one to graduate... especially since she's gotten a lot more publicity since finishing the Osaka Marathon. Ainyan is really great and all the members love her <3 I wish her well in whatever she chooses to do from here on out. With Ainyan graduating, I think I'll actually have more M members in my top 10 than N.

Onto HKT.... I'm so happy for the girls <3 They've been getting the short end of the stick for a while, but they'll have their debut single out soon and now there's a new stage for them.... Anddddd, I've forgotten that there's still a spot in Team H left ;3; Really really really hope Yamada Marina gets promoted into it because KIII will probably feature Meru, Mio, and Marika. Ueki Nao is my current HKT oshimen since they kicked my original oshimen out but I'm getting dangerously close to oshihening over to Marina <3 But all the HKT girls are great and I like them all so yeah ;_; They should all get to debut.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users