#1281 iRSfever

iRSfever

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 724 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 02:27 PM

Ahhh!! Awesome!! That'd be perfect *praying hard* lol

btw, did anyone still remember? I forgot the date already of SR and double J concert together? It was on April too ? Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
credits to the owner

#1282 carnavale

carnavale

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1651 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 05:59 PM

de su ne?... super happy just imagine them both singing on japanese?.. if he will be singing 6 songs from his album, it means Rainie will be his guest since King of king.. God , i really love to see them that together on work, makes think all this time we did speculated they kept in touch bout work.....cute cute cute!
No matter what SR look kinda matched these days, both chubby.

SR on airport
Posted Image
http://i981.photobuc...3cec3fd2c05.jpg
credit: halvir from Show Luo English Forum.
Posted Image
http://i981.photobuc...3cec3fd2c05.jpg
credit: posted by nrs at Rainie's AF thread.

Posted Image
credit: halvir SL English Forum.

irs@ Da lang..da lang.. memories come back!!

Edited by carnavale, 24 February 2012 - 06:47 PM.

#1283 UniversalSR

UniversalSR

Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6931 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 06:28 PM

Show and Rainie singing will even spark the crowd that bores the crowd

The april concert, SR vs Double J

It going to be competition galore, and by then, sure Rainie and Show has dramas lined up and Rainie still hasnt selected a script yet, is she waiting for Show or wanting to have more of a rest

But if she is waiting for Show, she better push Show to have a drama real soon

#1284 carnavale

carnavale

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1651 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 12:32 AM

Show: you always say that, you always break your promise, you always dont----

Rainie kisses Show on the lips to shut him up.

After breaking from it, Show then says: Anger is good, i always get kissed

eheheheh..Actually imagine Show attacked by her kisses, i think it's pretty hard to manage himself from her cuteness, since she's not that way normally on camera. Thank u, i could imagine it easier these days!!

http://t3.qpic.cn/mb...c6d8a2da006/460
http://t3.qpic.cn/mb...fbfa9b75354/460
credit: SIR豬排飯--欣芸:

Edited by carnavale, 25 February 2012 - 12:34 AM.

#1285 iRSfever

iRSfever

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 724 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 12:30 PM

April come faster!! Posted Image
Can't wait to see what they'll bring this time.
Hey, a hold, a hug, a kiss!! What next? Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
credits both to the owner

#1286 carnavale

carnavale

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1651 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 11:02 PM

Posted Image
credit:http://www.facebook.com/rainie.show

April come faster!! ../..//public/style_emoticons/default/rofl.gif

Can't wait to see what they'll bring this time. Hey, a hold, a hug, a kiss!! What next? ../..//public/style_emoticons/default/xmashohoho.gif

yup, just thinking on their release time..maybe next week... but indeed must be together before their concert..and if they haven't any scheduled activity together...it's pretty obvious met your good friend at Japan...ehehehehPosted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Posted Image
credit. Show's qq account

Edited by carnavale, 25 February 2012 - 11:06 PM.

#1287 iRSfever

iRSfever

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 724 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 02:14 PM

Guys!!
They said earlier today, SHOW and RAINIE is in Melbourne shooting their commercial, and they also said that the two (or maybe only SHOW) has back to Taiwan already. OMG!! Posted Image Posted Image in such a hurry? Or is it a secret? Posted Image
Posted Image
credits: zeit-aka-sank

Jaycee@ glad to see your comments, hope you'll come back and post soon!! Miss you!!

#1288 UniversalSR

UniversalSR

Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6931 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 05:06 PM

Posted Image
See this guys, SR together, and they look so great together

I dont think either of them are back in Taiwan though it may be possible Rainie is back in Taiwan as she posted a picture of herself and Yumi up there

But it is also possible she brought Yumi with here

But it is so great to see SR together once again, and many more still to come it gonna be better

Maybe SR are actually spending some time together at Australia right now as we speak

Show seem to be smiling at Rainie secretly, wonder why wasnt it known that they are at Australia

Edited by GalaxySR, 26 February 2012 - 05:10 PM.

#1289 carnavale

carnavale

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1651 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 07:39 PM

awesomeee!! can't breath.. they're shooting a MV of ''King of King''
. but cannot understand why at Melbourne?. there's my brother..thought it will be pretty hard to him taking some pics.
Posted Image
http://i659.photobuc...396234610_n.jpg
Posted Image
http://i659.photobuc...dqfzw5f8jlj.jpg

Posted Image
http://i659.photobuc...dqftg5n6dfj.jpg

credit: halvir from Show Luo English Forum...

#1290 carnavale

carnavale

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1651 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 05:04 AM

Posted Image

http://a4.sphotos.ak...523371381_n.jpg
credit: http://www.facebook.com/rainie.show

Love their expressions, seem not only relaxed but pleased while hugging each other.
Actually SR look like a real couple here.
How come they exude that atmosphere by just being friends?

@jaycee.. you're here again on your sweet mode as always. miss u!Posted Image

By request of iRSfever on SR thread/topic and yes it is regarding Rainie's upcoming schedule:

#丞琳# 【今年会照惯例发一张专辑,而戏剧的部分还在谈,其实有一些香港的电影和电视剧都在看,不过还不确定,今年6月以前的计划是比较多变化,所以请大家期待一下我的新作品哦!
Rainie: This year, I will release an album, just like past years. As for dramas, discussions are still underway there. Actually, there are some Hong Kong movies and dramas being looked at, but nothing is set in stone yet. My schedule/plans prior to this June is quite erratic. Therefore, I asked that everyone please look forward to my new film/drama.

No need to translate the other sentence posted by iRSfever since it basically repeats what is already here, except that: Rainie, while in Hong Kong, went shopping for gifts at Causeway Bay.
credit: @gwx11 from Rainie Yang Thread.

i forgot to comment something pretty obvious for us bout this translation, (thank u @gwx11 once again!!) Here she comment bout ''some Hong Kong movies and dramas being looked at''.. while her stay on HK, Show arrived there also for a two days with no schedduled activity while she was shooting cfs. so it's probably they're looking together for a new project together there. perfect!

I wonder why at Melbourne...
sighs ...if they're just share a little pic together on elevator we could not sleep for a while...
Do you think they would not take at least a few pics together?..

Edited by carnavale, 27 February 2012 - 05:29 AM.

#1291 ntiex

ntiex

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 356 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 10:42 AM

oh my~ oh my~ so this is all about~ I keep wondering why my weibo full of SiR updates and now I know that they're in a project together~ woohooo~~ feel so damn excited! :)Posted Image
for what purpose they're in australi? honeymoon? #oops haha.
can't wait for another spoiler or fancam, fanpic or anything about this 2. hope some fans catch SR romantic moment together,haha

- just knew this forum has a new layout and it's cool~hehe

#1292 iRSfever

iRSfever

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 724 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 10:43 AM

god, they are just too perfect together!!
agree with @Galaxy, i don't think they are back either, Rainie did posted a pic with Yumi, but rmb some of her updates,
On 5.Feb
http://t3.qpic.cn/mb...0e84b5a9352/460
On 6.Feb
http://t3.qpic.cn/mb...54781342030/460
On 13.Feb
http://t3.qpic.cn/mb...f2142aa277c/460
credits : Rainie's QQ
It was all the same shirt, same place.

So i think the pic that she posted yesterday might be what she took earlier before leave Taiwan.
Posted Image

@Carnavale, it matched!! Hope to see some new role for both of them in the drama, they shud prepare more sweet scenes for the two, HMS isn't enough, i want more more more more!~~

And found this pic,
it's Rainie hand writing right?
The first pic from HMS, is there any conversation on the pic?? Can someone translate pls.. thanks you!!!
Posted Image
or maybe entering the link, can see bigger : http://ww1.sinaimg.c...dqg1nbkrxlj.jpg
credits: owner

Edited by iRSfever, 27 February 2012 - 10:45 AM.

#1293 ochocabu

ochocabu

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 01:02 PM

rainie yang's official fan page hit 1mil likes.. i want to ask what she meant yesterday by this:

杨丞琳:是哪個人?哪件事?讓你(妳)學會了珍惜!我?秘密!

what secret could it be?

#1294 UniversalSR

UniversalSR

Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6931 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 05:50 PM

Yay, SR are together at the same place, and they are still there

If they really film at melbourne, it could be really possible there is more than just a MV, it may be a drama

Though it is impossible, it still possible

SR didnt update their qq at nightime, dunno about their weibo, sure they must be busy spending time together with each other

I dont believe they didnt take pictures with each other at all, sure there lots of it for sure, but they wont show it out on facebook, because their poses are too ambigious, that why

Here pics
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
SR are really bad to show their affections in public

Maybe it is because they dont care much about it, i believe Show must be looking at Rainie all the time, imagining the scene like that

Show staring at Rainie for a long time and Rainie feels it, then looking back at him but he didnt notice as he was so engrossed in staring at her

Rainie then had a great idea, a great wonderful empowering kiss on his lips, which got him out of his daze and he was just shocked but Rainie just giggles

Rainie: Xiao Zhu, i told you already, dont keep looking at me like that in public, i will feel shy

Show: I cant help it, you are so cute, so sweet, so beautiful and many more to go and plus, i love you so much, cant i look at my girlfriend?

Rainie: Of course you can look at me, but not in public, i will feel really shy, look at me in private, alright, not now.

Show: I dont care at all, i will kiss you here and kiss you now, right now!!!

Captures her lips right away and Rainie can only melt in his arms

#1295 gwx11

gwx11

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 363 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 04:01 AM

rainie yang's official fan page hit 1mil likes.. i want to ask what she meant yesterday by this:
杨丞琳:是哪個人?哪件事?讓你(妳)學會了珍惜!我?秘密!

The Chinese there is self explanatory, which is Rainie asking:

"Which person and/or what incident made you realize you must cherish the things/people around you! For me its a secret!"

Honestly, me and I am sure some fans will think its the abrupt passing of her good friend and fellow artist, Wei Lun.

#1296 queeniemad

queeniemad

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 133 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 06:41 AM

Hi Ladies (and guys?)

Thanks for all the recent update on our favourite couple!
So excited to read that they are now filming the MV and may still be in Melbourne together.
I like to think that SR will manage to find some precious time to be alone in Melbourne, maybe just for coffee or a meal.
i hope the MV brings back the special spark and chemistry that they had while filming HMS.
I'm dying to see the MV, looking forward to some hugging and kissing in the MV Posted Image

The Chinese there is self explanatory, which is Rainie asking:

"Which person and/or what incident made you realize you must cherish the things/people around you! For me its a secret!"

Honestly, me and I am sure some fans will think its the abrupt passing of her good friend and fellow artist, Wei Lun.

I hope she means that she has learnt to treasure the people around her, in particular, Show Lo!
Or that she means that Show has made her learn how to cherish the people/things around her.

Edited by queeniemad, 28 February 2012 - 06:41 AM.

#1297 iRSfever

iRSfever

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 724 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 04:19 PM

thanks for the translation!! Posted Image

I think i'm going crazy tonightttttt!!! touched by the pic a!!
ochocabu@, Look at this :
Posted Image
a wedding!! marriage!!

Lo and Yang are filming five 10-minute episodes of the drama series in Victoria, Tasmania and NSW. Each episode will also include a five-minute vignette about the tourist attractions featured.(5集 每集10分鐘的短劇...期待)

credits: 陳烙's weibo

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image
Good night!!! :*

Edit:

Posted Image
credits: SIRrainieshow敏盈

Edited by iRSfever, 28 February 2012 - 04:26 PM.

• ochocabu likes this

#1298 UniversalSR

UniversalSR

Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6931 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 05:58 PM

Oh my god, this brings music to my ears

Online drama, 5 ten minute videos, at least it a drama, Rainie looks really gorgeous, wonder how Show hold himself from holding her

Holy cow, even better, they are kisses in it as well, damn, SR once again, Show gonna film some MV there as well

That means we can see SR MV at Australia for sure, it is so damn great to hear this type of news, an online drama, great

#1299 carnavale

carnavale

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1651 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 09:37 PM

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Imagetranslators!!

I hope she means that she has learnt to treasure the people around her, in particular, Show Lo!
Or that she means that Show has made her learn how to cherish the people/things around her.

thanks u all for translations. I remember Rainie has mentioned Show's been close to her on her frustations moments while filming, also mentioned that he's pretty fun for her when he's not pretending to be.. This makes me think she really can see through him and at least trying to understand him for real. Perhaps, if someone can really call her attention on bad moments it's Show..
Bout her good friend who passed away, i've read from her ''old fans'' that she changed a lot, maybe more open to met other friends. They were pretty close that maybe Rainie remember her on hyper sad/happy moments. Her friend memory would be so hard to carry if she would not try to convert it on a mint candy on rainie days. Obvious on speech, hard on act. Just my opinion.

so excited!!! there's a SR series coming, i love how Show look at her while she's laughing with other man...News tagged them as China biggest artist, i wonder what make him to involve in a new collaboration since he said will get more experience before reunite. He does not seems to do it just for promoting his album....mmm. for me there's other reasons.
PD: Show has not updated her account.
Rainie has not confirmed being at Taiwan yet.
Hoping more news of SR on this latest date-cofcof- proyect.. Posted ImagePosted Image Posted Image

Can't wait for that modern love story with a little of suspense........Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image
god! hugs/ kiss/ staring at each other/ crying scenes/ holding hands/ -------serious arrhythmia

EDIT: pic i posted it was another one, so i will change it later.

Edited by ~*~Marz~*~, 11 May 2012 - 05:26 AM.
Removed broken image/s.

#1300 c4chloe

c4chloe

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 04:05 AM

Haven't posted in awhile (but I've been following.) Posted Image

Wanted to share these photos with you guys since no one's posted them yet:

http://mumbrella.com...inie-yang-76615

Posted Image

Posted Image
  • ochocabu likes this

#1301 gwx11

gwx11

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 363 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 05:21 AM

Haven't posted in awhile (but I've been following.) Posted Image

Awesome, thanks for the link. Now we can follow and tune-in in April to this SR mini-series. I agree, Carnavale and ALL, that this will be awesome, seeing SR acting together again since Hi My Sweetheart.

Edited by gwx11, 29 February 2012 - 05:22 AM.

#1302 xianglingforever

xianglingforever

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 05:30 AM

OMG thanks so much c4chloe!! They look so good together!Posted Image perfect match!! I'm really excited and super duper happy to see their new movie/drama. Whatever it is, I'm just patiently waiting! Actually, I can't wait any longer!! April, can you please come sooner? I'm literally desperate..... I need to see them in a drama soon...real soon! We've been waiting for too long!! can't wait to see them hug/kiss...especially (hopefully) sexy bed scenesPosted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image !Posted Image Posted Image

#1303 iRSfever

iRSfever

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 724 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 12:40 PM

xianglingforever@ haha yeah! There shud be a kissing scene ehhhh, since there's a wedding part! Posted Image Posted Image OMG, i start loving 2012, more and more!! :") Love all of the gifts from SR and SiR from 2010 till now..
i shud have interested in C-POP earlier and support them from 2005! lol.

btw, not a drama, it is a short mini movie that have 5 parts and each part is 10 minutes. About an hour SR Posted Image

so excited!!! there's a SR series coming, i love how Show look at her while she's laughing with other man..

sweet !! i can't help but keep on zooming it in and out now.., can't find the bigger one haha
Posted Image
credits: sources

"Ambiguous Melbourne" Posted Image Posted Image

credits: 百度祥琳吧

Edited by ~*~Marz~*~, 11 May 2012 - 05:36 AM.
Removed broken image/s.

#1304 ochocabu

ochocabu

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 01:11 PM

omg thank you guys.. i've been a lurker here for too long.. thanks so much for feeding this addiction... its so great that they're the ones selected for such project.. two really great stars.. but an even better looking couple(if they are or would be) Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

i really love that pic where rainie is in a wedding dress and show, with sunglasses on, seems intensely admiring her from the side... this is just too much.. love love love <3 <3 <3 Posted Image

#1305 Jaycee84

Jaycee84

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 782 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 01:51 PM

Hi my friends !
I'm so happy.

i'm curious on a thing.
I believe that country Australia, in love in the SR couple.
everytime, the Luo's concert in Australia, he's singing with Rainie, nope ? I could be wrong.
My thought of wild SR fan, is that Luo and Rainie wanted one project together.
Or, they feel that the public loves them together and their divertissement compagny give us this hapiness.
Or ( my favorite thought) they prepare the public to see them together because they are in real life.
I keep in mind that it is strange to link them together very often "commercially business".
I hope you understand my words, my english is bad and so... I'm really tired.
Big kisses at all.

#1306 ntiex

ntiex

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 356 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 05:18 PM

ahhhh~~everytime I see my weibo update and there is an update about these two, I feel like screaming and dancing tho I can't read a word!lol

soooooo extremely excited about this project! feel like screaming when I saw Rainie wears a wedding dress and Show staring at her from far. seems that he said: oh God, she's gonna be my bride soon~pretty!lol #delusion
oh my~~ curious what is gonna be like?

I think Australia is one of memorable place for 'em. maybe Australia is the best place for their wedding #eh lol
*sorry am to excited can't keep my head from this delusional thingy! :))

#1307 UniversalSR

UniversalSR

Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6931 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 06:00 PM

This is so amazing, i wonder why Show hasnt updated his qq at all

Rainie did it for all these days she was there

I wonder what the press will write about them this time, using the drama as an holiday together, possible

A marriage, sure there will be lots of kissing scenes, wonder what Show will be up to what antics this time when he will be interviewed, and wonder what Da S will do at Kang Xi when they go for promotion, but if Xiao S is there, it ten times better, Show getting teased to no end

I remember what Show said about last year about Australia, if he has a girlfriend, he will bring here there as there are little paparazzi to disturb him, maybe he accepted the online drama as it was to be filmed in Australia, it must be the cause, for Rainie

SR must be having a fun time there for sure, envy them, can they release some sneak pic about what they do over there?

By the way, here a update

Edited by GalaxySR, 29 February 2012 - 06:07 PM.

#1308 carnavale

carnavale

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1651 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 06:29 PM

I remember what Show said about last year about Australia, if he has a girlfriend, he will bring here there as there are little paparazzi to disturb him, maybe he accepted the online drama as it was to be filmed in Australia, it must be the cause, for Rainie

yeessssssssssssssssssssss. he said that!!!! i remember.
I didn't know why i was so cared bout them both being in Australia, just remember that he mentioned bout HMS at Sydney and Macao... could it be? he remember her fellow, but as u said, he said it!

EDIT:
I founded this 2 interesting articles. One is dated
2011-04-07

Posted Image [2011-04-07 SBS Asia] Show Luo was invited by Tourism Australia to go on a tour of Cairns.

Posted Image by |tinxiaozhu| on Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:59 pm
Show Luo was invited by Tourism Australia to go on a tour of Cairns. During the trip, he took a helicopter ride to get a birdseye view of the city. But Tourism Australia took out one of the doors in the helicopter so that they could film Show from another helicopter. He was freezing cold and it was so windy that even his sunglasses were bent from the force of the wind. On top of that, he was busting to go to the toilet for most of the trip, so he did his best trying to restrain any form of movement.

Source: SBS PopAsia/ Posted on Show Luo English Forum.

[2011/06/08 BBC News] Show shows muscles in Australia, makeup triggers allergies

Posted Image by lollipopbbt<3show on Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:21 am

"Xiao Zhu” Show Luo, went to Australia for filming, launching book “Show Escape”, although the makeup triggered allergies but the fitness training resulted in getting a golden armors, gnats moving far from him.

Show first went to Australia to hold a concert then invited by the Tourism Australia, touring Cairns while taking the advantage to shoot for the photo book with enchanting looks to capture the fans’ heart, the whole book has more than 200 pictures, very big size, weighing about 1.5 kg, pictures taken at land, sea and air. Show said: “I hope it’ll have a perfect photo book record, telling a story of a Show Luo wanting to escape.” Fanclub, SFC is on its 4th year, having more than 50,000 people, enjoying the offer.

Although he seems to be very handsome in the pictures, but during the process, Xiao Zhu had a hard time, with “Camouflage” shooting deep in the jungle, they placed paint around his eyes, never thought that his skin was too sensitive, immediately triggering allergies, making it very hard; but when all the people’s whole body had been bitten by mosquitoes, he laughed saying: “I even captured the hearts of mosquitoes with my charm.” Actually Show, who is recently working very hard in training his body has good metabolism, mosquitoes do not like to go near him, Xiao Zhu even told the staff: “Who told you not to always exercise.”

In front of a beautiful scene, “Director Luo” suddenly became “Luo Poet”, saying a lot of words not usually said, an example suddenly pops out “Once you truly place a person in your heart, you will never get lost”, these words had made other people who heard shocked, joking that he is a young artist. Xiao Zhu happily said “In the future, if I fall in love, I will surely bring my girlfriend to Cairns because this place is really beautiful, more importantly no paparazzi.”

source:BBC

translated by:lollipopbbt<3show@ from Show Luo English Forum.

I think it's possible it was Show who bring her to Australia, since he got publicy an invitation. According to article posted previously, besides Rainie's quite popular, they're referring to Show as the artist they named super popular on China.
Furthermore, according to Rainie's declaration on October 28 on this interview

She said that Show wanted to collaborate with her once again in a drama but Show want to wait till he done a drama with someone else first before collaborating with her and she also revealed they talked over the phone over this thing over and over again.
Show was rumored to work with Elvah and Cindy Wang on 2011. Rainie was rumored to work with Park Jung Min during 2011 also and not accepted other scripts for the moment.
Why not work with other female-male before a future collaboration?
For me, a song together was enought to keept their popularity as couple, but film a drama... i don't know if i'm overload or it's just a chance to be together again at Australia, where he would bring his girlfriend....?
What they are planning?. After that is obviously they would promote at Japan together, since they both have schedduled concerts, HMS broadcasted and now a online series..
Seriously i'm a little shocked.

Edited by carnavale, 01 March 2012 - 03:54 AM.

#1309 gwx11

gwx11

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 363 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 05:54 AM

Credit and Source: Ayako006r and ETTV. Wednesday. February 29, 2012. Taipei. :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0snuP2jXyI

Anchor: Rainie was spotted self shooting in Australia. After ending her relationship with Sunny Wang, she has apparently walked out of her pains. Despite the existence of ambiguous, gossip news of [Rainie] and Show during the filming of Hi My Sweetheart, the two insisted they had only sibling-like friendship. Now that they have been filmed on the streets of Melbourne being close to each other, it does make people wonder if old passions will be reignited. ETTV reporters reporting from Taipei.

Edited by gwx11, 01 March 2012 - 05:58 AM.

• ochocabu likes this

#1310 Jaycee84

Jaycee84

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 782 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 09:52 AM

@ Carnavale : Hi My friend !

i don't know if i'm overload or it's just a chance to be together again at Australia, where he would bring his girlfriend....?
What they are planning?. After that is obviously they would promote at Japan together, since they both have schedduled concerts, HMS broadcasted and now a online series..
Seriously i'm a little shocked.

I am like you.
It's not logical, nope ?
They know that this going revive the rumors between the one and other. Why this project ?
Their schedules is very locked, but they make one little drama.
Rainie and Luo said at everytime : we are just sister and brother, but at everytime that the rumors are absent between the two, there is an interview, a commercial project that connect them.
What did want say ?
The bad idea : SR is become "product concept" very seller, who protect them in true relationships in their life ( SR rumors = shield ).
Good idea (my hapiness) : They search at accustom to their respective fans to see them together to officially announce their relationship..

Thank you at all for the pics and videos Posted Image

Edited by Jaycee84, 01 March 2012 - 09:53 AM.

#1311 UniversalSR

UniversalSR

Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6931 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 05:19 PM

More and more update coming

Getting more and more better, SR so sweet together

A wedding scene in their current look beats HMS wedding scene in a big way

Show still hasnt updated his qq at all, wonder what was the reason, is Rainie the reason again, playing with Rainie till he forgets about updating

But that a good thing, wonder how are they doing at Australia, and does anyone know when will they be back

Here pics
Posted Image

Edited by GalaxySR, 01 March 2012 - 05:20 PM.

#1312 xianglingforever

xianglingforever

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 05:28 PM

I'm totally with you Jaycee84!! That's what i was thinking too! Are they doing this on purpose so their fans will eventually get use to seeing them together and accepts them being together? Hopefully we're right! I'm dying to know the truth of their real relationship! I still believe they're in love with each other no matter what they say and how they deny it. What do you ladies/gentlemen think????

#1313 ochocabu

ochocabu

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 05:38 PM

I'm totally with you Jaycee84!! That's what i was thinking too! Are they doing this on purpose so their fans will eventually get use to seeing them together and accepts them being together? Hopefully we're right! I'm dying to know the truth of their real relationship! I still believe they're in love with each other no matter what they say and how they deny it. What do you ladies/gentlemen think????

they can deny all they want but their body language says it all.. or at least its what i read off their amazing chemistry...

*just a thought(for me at least), in rainie's drama DTLY, if show was her leading man, could you imagine how much cuter the show would have been? how much higher the rating could have been? how much more obsessed i could have been? LOL. then to translate that irl where they're not acting.. how passionate everything could have been... but in my mind, they had to lay low because of the media

Edited by ochocabu, 01 March 2012 - 05:49 PM.

#1314 xianglingforever

xianglingforever

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 06:14 PM

@ ochocabu, OMG you're absolutely right! Can you imagine the BED SCENE?! is going to be on FIRE!! I really wish they'll film a real longgggg drama soon with lots and lots of kissing and bed scenes.

#1315 PinkyGirl

PinkyGirl

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 09:56 AM

Hi Iím newbie here...
I from Indonesia, you can call me Pinky, very happy SR has mini short film. I loved them when I watch HMS at first I really did not expect them to be real couple, but because my sister is always asking me to accompany her watch their videos in YouTube I immediately hoping they become real couple. I think of all the girls who had rumored with him, Rainie is the most compatible with him, especially after reading all the delusion and observations in the SR forum, I'm getting crazy to their.
Um, do you guys believe the myth?
I personally, I believe in the myth, especially if a man and women who had a face similar it's meant to be together, and I believe and hope that if SR is destined to be together.

Hehehe, I hope you understand what I mean, and I hope you can accept me... # big hugs to you guys ^_^

#1316 iRSfever

iRSfever

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 724 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 10:29 AM

Pinky@ hi ~ W E L C O M E ~ glad to see your post, hope we can share our thought about SR together here Posted Image

Btw, guessssss what??
Posted Image

Their mini movie will release on April,
their concert together with double Jay will be on April
And now E-Da SUPER ASIA Music Festival, ha, will be on April
What else?!
April is just too cute, haha!! Posted Image

And yesterday, post from Weibo,
someone said SR is in Hobart filming the MV Posted Image

@黑巩我真实的面孔天啊~!!!!!!!!! 杨丞琳和罗志祥现在在Hobart拍mv!!!!!!!我妈今天和他们一起工作啊啊啊啊啊啊啊,可是他们不让拍照Posted Image 讨厌,讨厌死台湾人了!!!

Gosh!! Fainted* haha

Edited by iRSfever, 02 March 2012 - 10:29 AM.

#1317 carnavale

carnavale

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1651 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 10:27 PM

During a previous promotional visit to Far Northern Queensland, Show Lo encouraged his Chinese followers to vote for the Great Barrier Reef in last year's New7Wonders campaign. Rainie Yang will be invited by Tourism Australia to join the program during her visit.

“Creating relationships with international opinion leaders and celebrities like Show Lo who advocate Australia as a holiday destination has become a major part of our marketing and public relations strategy in recent times,” Mr McEvoy explained.

source: http://www.media.aus...fault_7914.aspx

And yesterday, post from Weibo,
someone said SR is in Hobart filming the MV ../..//public/style_emoticons/default/oro.gif

Rainie was not in the program before the trip, while Show was involved since last year.
I think it's not a privilegy for a good friend to make her part of some of his projects/bussiness.

At Show international forum, fans were saying he were at Hobart.. but no filming MV, it's sounds aluttinating!!
Now, they say Show- Rainie will be at Sidney next, but they don't know when.

I think with all these speculation media will make up soon, i hope Rainie will come back first.. Well they know will be on headlines already at coming back. But at the moment SR are enjoying with no paparazzi, enough for us.

@ochocabu, @Pinkygirl and @xianlingforever

wellcome here SR babies!!Posted Image

here a Show pic from today!

credit: Show's qq account

Spoiler

@ Show: I'm ok! You?
(are u alone there?)

credit: Rainie's qq account

Spoiler

@ Rainie: I eat chicken [chicken] ..... (her diet these days?)

(are u alone there?)

Edited by ~*~Marz~*~, 11 May 2012 - 05:40 AM.
Removed broken image/s.

• iRSfever likes this

#1318 iRSfever

iRSfever

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 724 posts

Posted 03 March 2012 - 03:05 AM

http://www.subeimage...70showhappy.jpg
idk why i feel so good, when Show said, "I'm great, you?" Posted Image

And early in the morning
Posted Image

#星耀塔州#Posted Image小编今早在萨拉曼卡市集先后看到了来塔州拍宣传片的@罗志祥 和杨丞琳 @罗志祥 本人高高瘦瘦 脸好小!不亏是亚洲舞王!!Posted Image每次来萨拉曼卡都有惊喜!!

credits: 塔斯马尼亚寰岛旅游

And few more pics from Rainie IBS
Posted Image

Posted Image

http://ww3.sinaimg.c...dqltoyh4tlj.jpg

http://ww3.sinaimg.c...dqltpu0ajlj.jpg

http://ww2.sinaimg.c...dqltiyg0rpj.jpg
credits: sources

Edit:
ahem! on another newspaper :P
http://ww4.sinaimg.c...dqm48rln2qj.jpg
credits: 哎喲亞熙

Edited by iRSfever, 03 March 2012 - 03:10 AM.

#1319 carnavale

carnavale

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1651 posts

Posted 03 March 2012 - 04:31 AM

http://www.subeimage...70showhappy.jpg
idk why i feel so good, when Show said, "I'm great, obyou?" ../..//public/style_emoticons/default/cluebat.gif

Idk why i feel the same as u!Posted Image

but in some way i feel the Show's pic, he was like: ''please take and go away''. he looked uncomfortable because probably he wanted privacy at Tasmania....

Edited by carnavale, 03 March 2012 - 04:50 AM.

#1320 iRSfever

iRSfever

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 724 posts

Posted 03 March 2012 - 05:42 AM

I just wondered on their pic that was token this few days.. hmm.. Good Friend doesn't talk/chat on the pic, Good Friend have to walk a bit far from each other ehh. Last time someone posted the translation part, i forgot who is it, sorry ^^" Rainie said if she and Show meet, they'd always chat, eat, talk and don't care about the pictures because they rarely meet each other due to their busy sched.

But how come it doesn't appear now,Or is it that, that answer was when they are still the real Good Friend, but now they are on-screen Good Friend. eh? ehh? hahaha, i hope i didn't confuse u with my words

And Show keeps on wearing glasses these days ehhh, like last time, SR at the YAHOO award, Show also wore the glasses, and ahem!! easy to look or stares Posted Image Posted Image

And other sources o!!
Spending Times Together ? :D

罗志祥&杨丞琳这两天在Hobart出没Posted Image 昨天在Casino一楼吃西餐Posted Image 今天可能逛逛SalamancaPosted Image 其它情况不得而知Posted Image无图有真相…

credits: 老高Happy's weibo

刚在salamanca见到罗志祥和杨丞琳啊,但是到底是拍MV还是广告啊?还看到罗志祥手上拿着一瓶百事,是广告吧?不过我貌似连剧情都猜得差不多了啊!还是毫无新意,看了几百年还是这个剧情啊!!

credits: 魔羯_君's weibo

Edited by iRSfever, 03 March 2012 - 05:47 AM.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google (1)