Weight: 47kg
Star sign: Virgo
Chinese zodiac: Goat
Family: Older sister/actress Griselda Yeung

Colloborations

-Cupid Stupid Ruco as Frankie Chun Kin Bong & Tavia as Twinkie Gan Ngo Nam
-The Mysteries of Love Ruco as Ben Wong Chi Ban & Tavia as Chiu Siu Lai
-The Other Truth Ruco as Keith Lai Sze Kit & Tavia as Mavis Hong Chi Yan

Ruco and Tavia has collaborated in numerous series, but never as a couple. Finally we get to see them pairing up as a couple in "The Other Truth" and so I decided to start a topic about his freshly pairing.
I think Ruco and Tavia quite match in "The Other Truth" and I look forward to watching their scenes.

What does everyone else think about this couple?

Edited by foreverleila, 12 July 2011 - 06:03 AM.

• dvd123 likes this

#2 ozchilli

ozchilli

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 108 posts

Posted 12 July 2011 - 02:45 PM

Very fresh, love this pairing. Hope they get to collaborate more =)

Edited by *.marshmalloww, 19 September 2011 - 01:15 AM.
No need to quote topic starter

#3 tvbauntie

tvbauntie

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1498 posts

Posted 13 July 2011 - 02:10 AM

foreverleila - Thanks for starting Tavia/Ruco topic!

Watching TOT.........Absolutely love this couple ! Such great chemistry! Tavia's my favourite TVB actress n I like many of her pairings. Tavia/Ruco pairing is now my NO 1 favourite Tavia pairing. Watched Tavia and Ruco on Fan n Kam show....they are absolutely cute together offscreen too. In fact I think Tavia n Ruco are getting closer as I did see Tavia taking a pic with Ruco ( with her hand hooked around Ruco's) during TVB promo at SKY 100. Now that Ruco's TVB managed, hope that Tavia/Ruco will have more oppurtunities to pair again in other series.....perhaps a comedy as mentioned on Fan n Kam.

Edited by tvbauntie, 13 July 2011 - 02:12 AM.

#4 greenhotchilipeper

greenhotchilipeper

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 933 posts

Posted 13 July 2011 - 07:54 AM

thanks for opening this thread, yeah i am RuTa's shipper.

After watching Fan Kam interview, the both was so sweet. AT the beginning, arm in arm walking out together, Ruco ate the strawberry, something pieces was stick on his lips, Tavia reminded and bickered him by saying "the strawberry on your lips, it's not sexy, it look like blood in your lips , she keep bickering and made noisy with him.

I also love they way RucoxTav respect each other, he said he was happy to coordinate with Tavia, he learn from her alots, and Tavia feedback Ruco also advice she coudn;t say that...etc..

it's lovely seeing the sparks b/w RuTa when they 1st time pair with on screen. Ruco and Tav both want to act in a comedy, hopefully the couple have chance to reunite soon.

@ tvbauntie: is this the pic U mentioned above?

Posted Image

Edited by greenhotchilipeper, 13 July 2011 - 08:00 AM.

#5 tvbauntie

tvbauntie

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1498 posts

Posted 13 July 2011 - 01:45 PM

greenhotchilipeper - Yes,it's the one! Thanks for posting it! Tavia/Ruco should be good friends in order for her to do that.

#6 greenhotchilipeper

greenhotchilipeper

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 933 posts

Posted 20 July 2011 - 02:59 PM

Posted Image

Edited by greenhotchilipeper, 20 July 2011 - 03:18 PM.

#7 dvd123

dvd123

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1491 posts

Posted 21 July 2011 - 07:45 AM

Besides Tavia teasing Ruco by calling him as 'senior', reading from tavia.org on Tavia's and Ruco's weibo posts, Tavia also gave him the nickname 流星 (meteor, more commonly known as a shooting star) xD.

(展鵬 -> 流星展 -> 流星)

#8 greenhotchilipeper

greenhotchilipeper

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 933 posts

Posted 21 July 2011 - 08:12 AM

Besides Tavia teasing Ruco by calling him as 'senior', reading from tavia.org on Tavia's and Ruco's weibo posts, Tavia also gave him the nickname 流星 (meteor, more commonly known as a shooting star) xD.

(展鵬 -> 流星展 -> 流星)

yeah, i rmb once time, he gave Tavia a bottle of juicy , she touched and called him as a Meteor with a words " Meteor from now on if there is no room to stop, no accommodation, drop by and stay as guests at Saturn ( tavia as a Saturn Princess)

Edited by greenhotchilipeper, 21 July 2011 - 09:34 AM.

#9 tvbauntie

tvbauntie

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1498 posts

Posted 22 July 2011 - 05:17 AM

Tavia/Ruco matches very well. Hopefully since TOT is receiving good reviews, Tavia's pretty popular and Ruco's popularity is rising up.....companies will realize they look good together and sign them up for endorsements.

#10 tvbauntie

tvbauntie

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1498 posts

Posted 23 July 2011 - 10:26 AM

OMG Episode 20 - Love all Ruco/Tavia scenes especially the scene in Ruco's office.....Tavia/Ruco are 2 great actors.....together with the perfect music.....The scene was very heart-felt....the looks, the things they said.....I felt so much in that scene.

#11 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 37262 posts

Posted 24 July 2011 - 01:54 AM

OMG Episode 20 - Love all Ruco/Tavia scenes especially the scene in Ruco's office.....Tavia/Ruco are 2 great actors.....together with the perfect music.....The scene was very heart-felt....the looks, the things they said.....I felt so much in that scene.

Yeah I liked that scene too. It was pretty cute.

Here are the screencaptures from episode 20:

Posted Image

Credits as shown (posted from dvd123)

And here's the hug scene from episode 20 as well:

Posted Image
Posted Image

#12 ★vitaMING

★vitaMING

Dan+Blair

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2359 posts

Posted 26 July 2011 - 04:11 AM

after ep.21 of the truth. they are my new fav. couple. lol.
the elevator scene is so cute. :) and the kiss. <3
love their chemistry and they are so matchy..
really hope there's a sequel to the truth so they can pair up again or in a comedy since they both want to film a comedy series. :)

#13 greenhotchilipeper

greenhotchilipeper

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 933 posts

Posted 26 July 2011 - 05:04 AM

Posted Image

the touching scene in ep 21. MK romantic story in elevator.

credit : ASHLEYTANG

#14 jayzemine

jayzemine

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 220 posts

Posted 26 July 2011 - 09:36 AM

http://ww3.sinaimg.cn/bmiddle/65ca355fjw1djig3bkp0cj.jpg

the touching scene in ep 21. MK romantic story in elevator.

credit : ASHLEYTANG

This is my most favorite and hated scenes. Love it bc it was the most romantic and anticipated but hated because it was cut short and also, their relationships goes downhill afterwards. :crying:

Edited by *.marshmalloww, 19 September 2011 - 01:15 AM.
remove img tags when quoting pics

#15 Chandra

Chandra

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1350 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 07:19 AM

I think I'm on the bandwagon with you guys supporting this couple. I think they are attracted to each other. I found the exchange of comments between Ruco and Tavia on weibo and here's the translation thanks to Sport.

Spoiler

#16 mastero:)

mastero:)

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 28 July 2011 - 03:59 AM

I'm up to episode 21 and can't help but to start keeping count. Created a score line on Mavis with Keith Vs Wallace. And the score is seems to be leaning towards Keith.

Keith vs Wallace
4 vs 2
Wallace : 1 point , in the house when she almost got murdered, she hug him
Wallce :- 1 point, mavis hold his hand to say thank you for saving her life
Keith in Psychiatric Hospital : Mavis hug him :1 point
Keith : in the lift - 1pt - kiss, 1 pt hug, 1 pt hold hand

#17 tlilflower

tlilflower

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 28 July 2011 - 04:45 AM

[quote name='mastero:)' date='28 July 2011 - 03:59 AM' timestamp='1311821962' post='6953086']
I'm up to episode 21 and can't help but to start keeping count. Created a score line on Mavis with Keith Vs Wallace. And the score is seems to be leaning towards Keith.

Keith vs Wallace
4 vs 2
Wallace : 1 point , in the house when she almost got murdered, she hug him
Wallce :- 1 point, mavis hold his hand to say thank you for saving her life
Keith in Psychiatric Hospital : Mavis hug him :1 point
Keith : in the lift - 1pt - kiss, 1 pt hug, 1 pt hold hand

Ep23: Natalie accident- in the hospital
Mavis hold Keith's arm: 1pt
Mavis lean her head on Keith shoulder: 1 pt

which means now is 6 vs 2

#18 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 37262 posts

Posted 28 July 2011 - 05:24 PM

Here's an MV of Ruco and Tavia:

http://video.sina.co...1772908272.html

Edited by foreverleila, 28 July 2011 - 05:24 PM.

#19 tvbauntie

tvbauntie

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1498 posts

Posted 28 July 2011 - 09:22 PM

Here's an MV of Ruco and Tavia:

http://video.sina.co...1772908272.html

Lovely MV.....Had tears in my eyes at the end.......This is only half of it......we have more lovely scenes towards the end of TOT.

I'm so mad.....How can Mavis and Keith not end up together? They are soulmates and should have a happy ending. I'm hoping that TVB planned a sequel all the while......and will continue Mavis/Keith lovestory in part 2 with a Happy Ending!

#20 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 37262 posts

Posted 29 July 2011 - 07:17 AM

Another sweet scene of Ruco and Tavia in "The Other Truth" in episode 24:

Posted Image

Posted Image

#21 donkeykong

donkeykong

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 771 posts

Posted 30 July 2011 - 02:42 PM

Posted Image

http://weibo.com/1802675582/xhbAooZ2c

Ruco Chan just posted this up on his weibo.

I feel a bit better already after this pic, Keith and Mavis ends up together haha

Edited by donkeykong, 30 July 2011 - 03:11 PM.

#22 bluejeans914

bluejeans914

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 465 posts

Posted 30 July 2011 - 07:10 PM

wait he's in the new drama with Kenneth and Tavia?

#23 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 37262 posts

Posted 30 July 2011 - 10:33 PM

wait he's in the new drama with Kenneth and Tavia?

No Ruco shouldn't be in this drama. I think he just stop by to visit artists that are filming "36 Hours on Call."

#24 bluejeans914

bluejeans914

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 465 posts

Posted 31 July 2011 - 12:53 AM

No Ruco shouldn't be in this drama. I think he just stop by to visit artists that are filming "36 Hours on Call."

Oohh okay, makes sense. That's cute, visiting Tavia and the others :D

#25 dvd123

dvd123

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1491 posts

Posted 01 August 2011 - 01:42 AM

More Ruco and Tavia MVs

【半伪剧】KM - 爱的虐章 - sad ending... mixed with scenes from different series
http://www.tudou.com...ew/vE5KO1cwKoM/
【伪剧】KM - 爱的虐章(二) - Part 2 of the above
http://www.tudou.com...ew/c7FSXejWQvQ/

(刘康MV)假如让你吻下去
http://www.tudou.com...ew/6t9sW9o7YA8/
(刘康MV·YY新结局)不必在乎我是谁 - modified version of the above, re-edited ending
http://www.tudou.com...ew/eNHV0oDavRQ/

《钟无艳》之Keith心声版
http://www.tudou.com...iew/oL_KZHk6LLY

Added August 4th 2011:
战衣混搭mv - 此生不换 - ancient setting
http://www.tudou.com...ew/Pab8HgXCPdw/

Added August 10th 2011
视频: 【伪】卫斯理片花(战衣) - The W Files trailers
http://v.youku.com/v...kyODMyNzY4.html

视频: 真相MV---KM完美結局 -
http://v.youku.com/v...kzMjYzNDky.html

Added September 2nd 2011
【修改加长版】战衣混搭mv - 此生不换 - Extended edition of the ancient one
http://www.tudou.com...ew/1M1hulCF5R0/

【战衣MV】彭志斌与徐小丽的爱情故事 - cop and lighthearted
http://www.tudou.com...ew/TQ9_c5kYK9o/

【战衣MV】泪光闪烁
http://www.tudou.com...ew/RB3uoFKq4xY/

Edited by dvd123, 03 September 2011 - 05:23 AM.

#26 greenhotchilipeper

greenhotchilipeper

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 933 posts

Posted 01 August 2011 - 12:00 PM

Posted Image

credit to ahcris weibo

Edited by greenhotchilipeper, 01 August 2011 - 12:00 PM.

#27 justsmileXD

justsmileXD

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2515 posts

Posted 02 August 2011 - 02:20 AM

love this freaking pairing...they are my #1 favorite couple, before it was FungYi and I have been a fan of them for 7 years, ever since Twin Of Brothers...they were the only couple i cared/adore but then after watching the other truth and seeing the chemistry ruco and tavia had just blew me away...i love how they are and i saw their fam and kam interview..the way they were was very natural and comfortable...i have seen her interviews with ron and raymond in the past and it just seemed boring..tavia is generally a very playful person and when tavia is playful, raymond and ron would idunno laugh it off or something but with ruco he responds to her playfulness and jokes around with her as well! now my favorite couple is PangYi and I hope they do more series together, i actually want to see a series where ruco is a villian and falls for tavia or something..ruco does a good job playing a villian and as well as a good person but he kind has that badboy vibe to me...so now my ULTIMATE FAVORITE TVB COUPLE IS PANGYI AND NO ONE CAN TOP THEM!

in my heart and in my mind, Ruco and Tavia are dating and are dropping hints that they are! ; ) but i think they match each other very well and have the qualities the other person looks for in their other half!

Edited by SmilingAngelxD, 02 August 2011 - 02:28 AM.

#28 tvbauntie

tvbauntie

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1498 posts

Posted 02 August 2011 - 07:36 AM

love this freaking pairing...they are my #1 favorite couple, before it was FungYi and I have been a fan of them for 7 years, ever since Twin Of Brothers...they were the only couple i cared/adore but then after watching the other truth and seeing the chemistry ruco and tavia had just blew me away...i love how they are and i saw their fam and kam interview..the way they were was very natural and comfortable...i have seen her interviews with ron and raymond in the past and it just seemed boring..tavia is generally a very playful person and when tavia is playful, raymond and ron would idunno laugh it off or something but with ruco he responds to her playfulness and jokes around with her as well! now my favorite couple is PangYi and I hope they do more series together, i actually want to see a series where ruco is a villian and falls for tavia or something..ruco does a good job playing a villian and as well as a good person but he kind has that badboy vibe to me...so now my ULTIMATE FAVORITE TVB COUPLE IS PANGYI AND NO ONE CAN TOP THEM!

in my heart and in my mind, Ruco and Tavia are dating and are dropping hints that they are! ; ) but i think they match each other very well and have the qualities the other person looks for in their other half!

I know........I like many of Tavia's pairings but never as much as I love Tavia/Ruco pairing. I actually cried when I watched the ending even though I knew the spoilers earlier.....It's just that IT'S SO SAD ! 2 people who are soulmates and love each other but cannot be together because perhaps they do not want to hurt Wallace who have saved both Mavis and Keith, putting his life on the line for them. Tavia has always been my Favourite TVB actress and after TOT Ruco is now my Favourite TVB actor.....Put them together and you have a FANTASTIC pairing.....TAVIA/RUCO who matches so well in looks, are excellent actors and have such good chemistry. I may be biased but when I was watching Laughing bickering with Fala in LOO......I thought Tavia/Ruco had more chemistry. Well, I've bought TOT DVD so I can rewatch TOT whenever I want......this will keep me going until Tavia/Ruco films sequel or another series.

It will be so great if Tavia/Ruco dates and get married. Agree .....they have such great chemistry onscreen and offscreen as can be seen on Fan n Kam and other clips as well. I'm sure TVB will not mind especially now that Tavia/Ruco pairing is very popular. Quite many TVB artiste married fellow TVB artiste like Roger/wife and Frankie/Kenix. We can hope...... In the meantime, we can look forward to them pairing in sequel and other series.

Edited by tvbauntie, 02 August 2011 - 12:18 PM.

#29 slurpy008

slurpy008

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 02 August 2011 - 02:20 PM

My first post right here.I just finish watching TOT and I really like Keith/Mavis pairing.
They are just so sweet together.Always bickering but they always end up having the same thinking.
I am always a big fan of Tavia cause she is such a good actress and had such a great personality.
I only started to like Ruco in TOT to be honest.He acted really well in the drama.He totally changed my perception on him:)

I was a little bit upset with the ending cause I really think Mavis suited Keith more in the drama
The part in the lift.They almost kiss but dang they didnt.The part where they are talking about Tai C.
How they hugged each other after winning the case.How Mavis avoid Keith after he confess to her.
I am hoping that there will be more Ruco and Tavia couple dramas more.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=QY_GLh0XLbQ - Really like this video.Tavia is just so funny after Ruco touches her.Lol

#30 SUSIE-DANG-1988

SUSIE-DANG-1988

~ TVB ADDICT ~

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4457 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 09:12 PM

Only just knew about this thread! :thumbsup haha
but i actaully think they make a great couple too. kekekes* I just love the two on fan and kum. and on scoop the way chin pang touched her leg.. :loool:
I hope they collaborate again!

#31 csfan

csfan

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 467 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 01:04 PM

I am totally in love with the PangYi couple!! They are so adorable on-screen and off-screen too... They have so much chemistry that I wouldn't mind them dating in real life lol I was watching the Fan & Kam interview weeks ago and was totally smitten at their interactions.. the constant teasing from Tavia, Ruco teasing back as well... so playful and adorable to watch...

I am so glad the last minute changes to OT allowed a fresh pairing of Ruco and Tavia... I'm sure others (myself included) are actually glad that Tavia got sick which led to the creation of PangYi couple lol just kidding Actually, I do not wish any harm to Tavia, I just thank her timing to be ill lol

I really hope they collaborate in another drama! A TOT sequel would be fabulous! And importantly, a mavisxkeith happy ending!! :innocent

I swear, even their weibo conversations are awesome and sweet! :iloveyou:

#32 Tess249

Tess249

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 05 August 2011 - 02:02 AM

I am totally in love with the PangYi couple!! They are so adorable on-screen and off-screen too... They have so much chemistry that I wouldn't mind them dating in real life lol I was watching the Fan & Kam interview weeks ago and was totally smitten at their interactions.. the constant teasing from Tavia, Ruco teasing back as well... so playful and adorable to watch...

I am so glad the last minute changes to OT allowed a fresh pairing of Ruco and Tavia... I'm sure others (myself included) are actually glad that Tavia got sick which led to the creation of PangYi couple lol just kidding Actually, I do not wish any harm to Tavia, I just thank her timing to be ill lol

I really hope they collaborate in another drama! A TOT sequel would be fabulous! And importantly, a mavisxkeith happy ending!! :innocent

I swear, even their weibo conversations are awesome and sweet! :iloveyou:

So agree, I have not been so crazy about a screen couple for a while now.....and there weren't even many lovey dovey Keith/Mavis scenes but whatever we saw was enough to make us love them so much and want them together....this is definitely chemistry I say..........

Please post all their weibo conversations in this forum for diehard fans like us to enjoy and discuss.......many thanks :P

#33 csfan

csfan

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 467 posts

Posted 05 August 2011 - 02:50 AM

So agree, I have not been so crazy about a screen couple for a while now.....and there weren't even many lovey dovey Keith/Mavis scenes but whatever we saw was enough to make us love them so much and want them together....this is definitely chemistry I say..........

Please post all their weibo conversations in this forum for diehard fans like us to enjoy and discuss.......many thanks :P

Unfortunately I don't read chinese but thankfully Chandra has posted translated parts of their weibo conversions.. Scroll above under spoiler tags hehe
Even their weibo exchanges are cute and playful :iloveyou:

I hope they continue with their weibo conversations!

#34 dvd123

dvd123

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1491 posts

Posted 05 August 2011 - 03:24 AM

Ruco and Tavia's chemistry is going strong.
From the same creator as the one who did the sad MV, here is a new one of Ruco and Tavia in ancient setting! Also a sad one...
Various scenes of Tavia from APCOM, SITS, Prince's Shadow, and FTL. Can anyone enlighten on what series the Ruco scenes are?

http://www.tudou.com...ew/Pab8HgXCPdw/
(added to my MV list above as well)

Edited by dvd123, 05 August 2011 - 03:27 AM.

#35 bluejeans914

bluejeans914

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 465 posts

Posted 05 August 2011 - 03:38 AM

thanks for sharing!
I'm pretty sure Ruco's scenes are from ATV series but not sure which ones. I think it's Legend of Fang De and Miao Cui Hua. From the poster, it looks like it.

#36 ozchilli

ozchilli

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 108 posts

Posted 05 August 2011 - 06:40 AM

dvd123: thanks for the link, very sad mv of Ruco and Tavia, nicely done though
Please do keep feeding us with Ruco and Tavia news/creations =)

#37 greenhotchilipeper

greenhotchilipeper

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 933 posts

Posted 05 August 2011 - 07:16 AM

Posted Image

that how it was, but it's not, it's going to be ..... :iloveyou:

most of PangYi MV so sad with nice theme song and perfect screencap combination, i wish i can see an happy ending PangYi MV, pls make it into another bright side :)

#38 jayzemine

jayzemine

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 220 posts

Posted 05 August 2011 - 08:44 AM

they look so closed in the above pictures, how could they not be together in reality LOL.

I absolutely love the MV DVD123. It is so well done. Eventhough they scenes were from many different series, I couldn't even tell that they were apart. That was some awesome editing. Watching this MV makes me miss seeing Tavia in ancient series. I use to wish that she would film more modern series, but looks like there has been plenty lately, so I do want her to film some ancient one so she can grow out her hair.

I can't wait for more collaboration for PangYi. I don't even mind whether modern or ancient as long they are paired and have undying love for each other and lots of intimate scenes.

#39 tvbauntie

tvbauntie

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1498 posts

Posted 05 August 2011 - 05:20 PM

In TVB.COM, there's a topic 'a petition requesting for TOT Sequel targeting 300 posts' ........I checked it out and it is past 300 posts.......all requesting for Sequel with the same cast. Also there were many, many posts asking for Mavis/Keith to be together. Happy to see that Tavia/Ruco chemistry is so good and have won many fans over. Love this couple very much......I'm greedy.....want Tavia/Ruco to pair up for Sequel, future series. Also hope that companies will realize this couple is popular and invite them for promos/endorsements.

#40 dvd123

dvd123

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1491 posts

Posted 05 August 2011 - 09:18 PM

Yep, love the MV. My favorite one so far, especially when Tavia looks great in ancient. :) I'm sure there's more to come. ^^

bbyT: Thanks! Just looked it up. I like Fang De and Miao Cui Hua in Lady Flower Fist. Love Kwong Wah and Esther! I really like the cast for this one too, Patrick Tam and Amy Kwok! :thumbsup

greenhotchilipeper: Haha, yeah. What's up with that? I think all the RucoxTavia/KeithxMavis shippers want a happy ending for them. Yet when they make MVs, it turns out even sadder. ^_^* Guess it's more memorable?

Edited by dvd123, 05 August 2011 - 09:56 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ruco chan, tavia yeung

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users