#42 misscupcakees

misscupcakees

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 265 posts

Posted 07 August 2011 - 06:44 AM

OMG, Tavia and Ruco are so cute togetherrrr! <3
Too bad they couldn't be together in The Other Truth.
I really hope to see them collaborate in another series and be an "actual" couple!

#43 csfan

csfan

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 467 posts

Posted 07 August 2011 - 01:48 PM

I hope PangYi can collaborate again in TOT sequel!

What are the chances of a sequel happening? I swear Mavis and Keith are awesome together.. thanks to Tavia and Ruco's strong chemistry... I am glad alot of people are liking the PangYi couple, too bad there are a lot of Chris-Tavia rumours lately lol

#44 dvd123

dvd123

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1491 posts

Posted 07 August 2011 - 06:34 PM

Posted Image

#45 tvbauntie

tvbauntie

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1498 posts

Posted 07 August 2011 - 09:07 PM

dvd123 - Absolutely love the above pictures! Tavia/Ruco look so good together as Mavis/Keith in TOT. Offscreen, they match very well too....Tavia/Ruco look so good together in the photoshoot/TVB magazine.

MISSING THIS PAIR GREATLY....can't wait for news of sequel or future series or promos. I have rewatched TOT many times....and yet I still can't get enough of Mavis/Keith.....

Was rewatching Tavia/Ruco on Fan n Kam.....This is a very good interview........

There are many cute Tavia/Ruco interactions during this interview........Tavia/Ruco come in with Tavia hooking her arm around Ruco's (The guy host even mentioned that normally others do not link their arms together like that), They both said that the scene where Keith comforts Mavis - lots of feel, Tavia tells Ruco to film comedy/light-hearted series (which is want Tavia wants to do next) and Ruco said that he too would like to film such a series, Ruco said that he's happy he got to know Tavia more from this interview.....

Edited by tvbauntie, 07 August 2011 - 09:46 PM.

#46 tvbauntie

tvbauntie

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1498 posts

Posted 07 August 2011 - 10:38 PM

There's another clip in HYN5 blog......
http://hyn5-hyn5.blo...ent-2-tvbe.html
The TVB8 clip.......very cute......Ruco thanked Tavia by giving her a flying kiss and Tavia returns with a flying kiss too.

http://video.sina.co...1774946633.html
This clip is also very cute.......Ruco complaining that Tavia doesn't let him kiss her and that he really wanted to kiss her.....

Also very cute......Ruco touched Tavia's thigh and everyone oooh-ing....

Edited by tvbauntie, 08 August 2011 - 04:57 AM.

#47 Tess249

Tess249

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 06:08 AM

They are truly beautiful photos of Ruco and Tavia. I wished I had subscribed to the TVB magazines just because of them.

Yes I too rewatched Fan n Kam interview on the weekend, can't get enough of Ruco/Tavia. I feel Ruco truly enjoyed working with Tavia, he sounded disappointed TOT is finished and indicated that another collaboration opportunity may be hard to come by when the interviewer said they could do a comedy together. It was a very enjoyable interview, both for them and us audience, they obviously enjoyed mucking around. I wonder if the interview is out on DVD I want to owe a copy!! And why don't we get to watch this program on TVBJ overseas? What other artistes have they interviewed or is this pair a special one.

Ruco and Tavia are of compatible chinese zodiac signs in real life so fingers crossed cupid aims its arrow accurately. Well maybe Ruco is really interested, he did say Tavia is one of the female artistes he wanted to work with and at one of the promo events he said he wanted to do a kissing scene with Tavia but she refused.

I'm hanging out for the November TVB Awards just to see how they interact. I'm so missing them please keep the weibo transcriptions, creative MVs, any snippets or news coming to help us move on.

By the way, you guys are so clever with the MVs, the songs are so appropriate and the editing is fabo. Thank goodness I found this forum. :thumbsup

dvd123 - Absolutely love the above pictures! Tavia/Ruco look so good together as Mavis/Keith in TOT. Offscreen, they match very well too....Tavia/Ruco look so good together in the photoshoot/TVB magazine.

MISSING THIS PAIR GREATLY....can't wait for news of sequel or future series or promos. I have rewatched TOT many times....and yet I still can't get enough of Mavis/Keith.....

Was rewatching Tavia/Ruco on Fan n Kam.....This is a very good interview........

There are many cute Tavia/Ruco interactions during this interview........Tavia/Ruco come in with Tavia hooking her arm around Ruco's (The guy host even mentioned that normally others do not link their arms together like that), They both said that the scene where Keith comforts Mavis - lots of feel, Tavia tells Ruco to film comedy/light-hearted series (which is want Tavia wants to do next) and Ruco said that he too would like to film such a series, Ruco said that he's happy he got to know Tavia more from this interview.....

#48 Michelle:)

Michelle:)

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 181 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 06:45 AM

Aww this pair is so adorable, and extremely extremely beautiful!They are very compatitible with cute interactions=) loveeeee<3

#49 tvbauntie

tvbauntie

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1498 posts

Posted 08 August 2011 - 08:14 PM

They are truly beautiful photos of Ruco and Tavia. I wished I had subscribed to the TVB magazines just because of them.

Yes I too rewatched Fan n Kam interview on the weekend, can't get enough of Ruco/Tavia. I feel Ruco truly enjoyed working with Tavia, he sounded disappointed TOT is finished and indicated that another collaboration opportunity may be hard to come by when the interviewer said they could do a comedy together. It was a very enjoyable interview, both for them and us audience, they obviously enjoyed mucking around. I wonder if the interview is out on DVD I want to owe a copy!! And why don't we get to watch this program on TVBJ overseas? What other artistes have they interviewed or is this pair a special one.

Ruco and Tavia are of compatible chinese zodiac signs in real life so fingers crossed cupid aims its arrow accurately. Well maybe Ruco is really interested, he did say Tavia is one of the female artistes he wanted to work with and at one of the promo events he said he wanted to do a kissing scene with Tavia but she refused.

I'm hanging out for the November TVB Awards just to see how they interact. I'm so missing them please keep the weibo transcriptions, creative MVs, any snippets or news coming to help us move on.

By the way, you guys are so clever with the MVs, the songs are so appropriate and the editing is fabo. Thank goodness I found this forum. :thumbsup

Yes Tavia/Ruco's interview was a nice, long interview full of cute interactions. There were also many interesting observations.......when Ruco was asked what type of girl he likes,Tavia was listening quite intently. Ruco turned to look at Tavia and said definitely not....... He later said something which meant what he said earlier was just a joke. I noticed Tavia was quite serious when that happened. Also when Ruco wanted to eat something, Tavia said that it wasn't cold anymore and Ruco actually listened to her and chose something else. Another observation......Ruco was sighing right beside Tavia....saying he is very "cham".....many of his friends married with kids and he's not..... Tavia also said to Ruco "you think there's something when I put my arm around you......." When Ruco was talking about his character, Tavia said that she's like that too and Ruco agreed that Tavia is also like him. If one observe very closely, there were many hints which somehow points to Tavia/Ruco being very close or perhaps even attracted to each other.......Maybe that is why the Guy host even said that wonder whether someday they will announce that they are dating.

Tess249 - It's great to know that Ruco/Tavia are of compatible chinese zodiac signs in real life. May I ask where you got this info from.......another sign that Tavia/Ruco are perfect for each other? I think of all the guys Tavia knows, Ruco matches her well......just a couple of years older, equally good in acting. They absolutely look so good together. From the Fan n Kam interview, I find that Ruco seems like a very stable,steady guy and is very serious when it comes to love.
Tavia can also be very playful at times.....Ruco matches her well.....During the Scoop interview,when Tavia jokes with Ruco, Ruco immediately counterback by patting her thigh.....I observed Tavia was kinda blushing,kinda shy when that happened. It will be great if Tavia/Ruco get together offscreen.

I'm also hoping that Tavia/Ruco will be paired up for TVB Anniversary, AOD Malaysia Awards and Singapore Starhub Awards.......hoping for lovely photos, cute interactions.

http://ww1.sinaimg.c...di19atgrb1j.jpg
I especially like this photo because this was taken during TVB SKY100 Promo......I'm a Tavia fan and I've observed Tavia taking many photos with lots of guys....good friends like Ron,Joel..... This is the first time, I've seen her with Ruco and they seem to be quite close......Yay! There's hope for Tavia/Ruco offscreen as well.

Edited by tvbauntie, 08 August 2011 - 08:25 PM.

#50 dvd123

dvd123

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1491 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 02:33 AM

Haha, fans found this post late, and Tavia even later. It was made in January. A picture of Bond Chan, Ruco, and Gill Mohinderpaul Singh.
Posted Image

The post by Gill said something along the lines of: @楊怡TaviaYeung When are you coming back? Lau Sze Kit.
And Tavia was like: When did you guys go? How come I didn't have a part?
Bond Chan laughed at her saying it was six months ago, went for coffee.

Tavia should've been in Mainland filming at that time.

Probably the closest scene of Ruco and Tavia in Cupid Stupid. xD
Posted Image

Edited by dvd123, 09 August 2011 - 02:57 AM.

#51 Tess249

Tess249

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 07:02 AM

Yes Tavia/Ruco's interview was a nice, long interview full of cute interactions. There were also many interesting observations.......when Ruco was asked what type of girl he likes,Tavia was listening quite intently. Ruco turned to look at Tavia and said definitely not....... He later said something which meant what he said earlier was just a joke. I noticed Tavia was quite serious when that happened. Also when Ruco wanted to eat something, Tavia said that it wasn't cold anymore and Ruco actually listened to her and chose something else. Another observation......Ruco was sighing right beside Tavia....saying he is very "cham".....many of his friends married with kids and he's not..... Tavia also said to Ruco "you think there's something when I put my arm around you......." When Ruco was talking about his character, Tavia said that she's like that too and Ruco agreed that Tavia is also like him. If one observe very closely, there were many hints which somehow points to Tavia/Ruco being very close or perhaps even attracted to each other.......Maybe that is why the Guy host even said that wonder whether someday they will announce that they are dating.

Tess249 - It's great to know that Ruco/Tavia are of compatible chinese zodiac signs in real life. May I ask where you got this info from.......another sign that Tavia/Ruco are perfect for each other? I think of all the guys Tavia knows, Ruco matches her well......just a couple of years older, equally good in acting. They absolutely look so good together. From the Fan n Kam interview, I find that Ruco seems like a very stable,steady guy and is very serious when it comes to love.
Tavia can also be very playful at times.....Ruco matches her well.....During the Scoop interview,when Tavia jokes with Ruco, Ruco immediately counterback by patting her thigh.....I observed Tavia was kinda blushing,kinda shy when that happened. It will be great if Tavia/Ruco get together offscreen.

I'm also hoping that Tavia/Ruco will be paired up for TVB Anniversary, AOD Malaysia Awards and Singapore Starhub Awards.......hoping for lovely photos, cute interactions.

http://ww1.sinaimg.c...di19atgrb1j.jpg
I especially like this photo because this was taken during TVB SKY100 Promo......I'm a Tavia fan and I've observed Tavia taking many photos with lots of guys....good friends like Ron,Joel..... This is the first time, I've seen her with Ruco and they seem to be quite close......Yay! There's hope for Tavia/Ruco offscreen as well.

I know Tavia was borned in the year of the goat, same as me..... clapclap and Ruco is either a dragon or snake (his birthdate is too close to the cusp of a new year) could easily be a dragon. Both these signs are compatible with the goat. Being a goat myself I can see some similar traits between myself and Tavia, we are very cautious and like to take everything step by step. Not overly ambitious but would seize the opportunity when presented with the challenge. Loves her family and they come first. She would dislike unnecessary attention or hassles and if she's not interested in someone, there would be subtle signals to say 'please don't waste each other's time'. Probably why she hasn't had many rumours through her career to date. Therefore, from Fan & Kam interview, I personally reckon there is potential :iloveyou:
  • dvd123 likes this

#52 greenhotchilipeper

greenhotchilipeper

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 933 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 07:11 AM

@楊怡TaviaYeung When are you coming back? Lau Sze Kit.

don;t you guy wonder why Lau Sze Kit here? so the question from Ruco or Qbobo? haha, :innocent

#53 Raymond4Eva

Raymond4Eva

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 07:17 AM

Hey guys..first time posting :)
This couple was really cute in TOT
and i never notice Ruco in Cupid Stupid...i must go and rewatch

#54 RayMich

RayMich

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 199 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 02:14 PM

Really love this couple in TOT so much chemistry between them hope for a sequel
love them in Fan and Cam interview just so funny and they were so close to each other
like everyone said hope they be off-screen couple

#55 tvbauntie

tvbauntie

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1498 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 04:59 PM

I know Tavia was borned in the year of the goat, same as me..... clapclap and Ruco is either a dragon or snake (his birthdate is too close to the cusp of a new year) could easily be a dragon. Both these signs are compatible with the goat. Being a goat myself I can see some similar traits between myself and Tavia, we are very cautious and like to take everything step by step. Not overly ambitious but would seize the opportunity when presented with the challenge. Loves her family and they come first. She would dislike unnecessary attention or hassles and if she's not interested in someone, there would be subtle signals to say 'please don't waste each other's time'. Probably why she hasn't had many rumours through her career to date. Therefore, from Fan & Kam interview, I personally reckon there is potential

Thanks for the info........great to hear that Tavia and Ruco are compatible. I know.........There are lots of hints in Fan n Kam interview which somehow gives me the impression that Tavia and Ruco are at least very good/close friends or perhaps they might even be attracted to each other. Whatever it is, Tavia/Ruco have amazing chemistry onscreen and offscreen as well. As can be seen, they are already a perfect couple onscreen. I believe they make a great couple offscreen too.

#56 justsmileXD

justsmileXD

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2473 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 09:11 PM

i know Ruco and Tavia did three series together even though in the first series they had no romantic storyline, but why do i feel like they did so many more series together? when i think back about the TVB series both Ruco and Tavia did including their romantic storyline i saw to myself how come they couldn't be the guy/girl for their romantic storyline? I.E. threshold of a persona, why couldn't Tavia be On Yee? i think Tavia would've protrayed her much better compare to Natalie...i better see more PangYi dramas if i don't i can going to throw a shoe at TVB seriously...i use to be a FungYi fan, but i realize my love for FungYi pairing wasn't as strong compare to PangYi...I guess its cuz they have amazing chemistry...

All I know is Ruco and Tavia are dating ; ) they are dropping hints haha!

#57 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35823 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 10:59 PM

Here's a little something for PangYi fans; I found this in Tavia's thread:

Posted Image

Credits: Tammy<3 @ AF forum

#58 SUSIE-DANG-1988

SUSIE-DANG-1988

~ TVB ADDICT ~

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4423 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 01:52 AM

More Keith & Mavis MVs

(刘康MV·YY新结局)不必在乎我是谁 - modified version of the above, re-edited ending
http://www.tudou.com...ew/eNHV0oDavRQ/

I just finished this "MV" haha. pretty good editing! And love the scenes. Really sweet!
Liked how it showed "keith and mavis" holding hands.. kekkes*

#59 greenhotchilipeper

greenhotchilipeper

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 933 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 06:30 AM

Hey gals, have recently discovered a very interesting thing that we have overlooked.....

at the moment 0:48

PangYi did an "air kiss" to each other :iloveyou: , haha, so cute to their interaction :thumbsup

#60 csfan

csfan

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 467 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 11:04 AM

i know Ruco and Tavia did three series together even though in the first series they had no romantic storyline, but why do i feel like they did so many more series together? when i think back about the TVB series both Ruco and Tavia did including their romantic storyline i saw to myself how come they couldn't be the guy/girl for their romantic storyline? I.E. threshold of a persona, why couldn't Tavia be On Yee? i think Tavia would've protrayed her much better compare to Natalie...i better see more PangYi dramas if i don't i can going to throw a shoe at TVB seriously...i use to be a FungYi fan, but i realize my love for FungYi pairing wasn't as strong compare to PangYi...I guess its cuz they have amazing chemistry...

All I know is Ruco and Tavia are dating ; ) they are dropping hints haha!

Hahah well I will be so EXCITED if they are dating for real.. lol dropping hints? What hints?? I swear they're so suitable for each other, Ruco sounds so sensible and so right for Tavia... They bonded so well in the Fan & Kam interview... it seems they have similar traits and beliefs lol

@greenhotchilipeper: Heheh yes they're so cute with the 'air kiss'... I will wait for their next collaboration for a 'real' kiss hahaha

#61 tvbauntie

tvbauntie

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1498 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 08:36 PM

Love the air kiss ! There were cute Ruco/Tavia interactions in all 3 TOT Promos.......Ist promo - Ruco says he wanted to kiss Tavia but Tavia does not allow him. 2nd promo - the " air kiss " and in the 3rd promo - Ruco slaps his hand on Tavia's thigh.

Yes,waiting for a real kiss too!

Edited by tvbauntie, 10 August 2011 - 08:37 PM.

#62 dvd123

dvd123

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1491 posts

Posted 11 August 2011 - 02:19 AM

They actually have compatible horoscope signs as well. Capricorn and Virgo. I got curious when Ruco asked Tavia what his horoscope was. xD But then, in Cupid Stupid, Chi Yat Bo and Twinkle were Capricorn and Virgo respectively.... I'll shut up now. ^_^* Kidding. xD

More MVs

视频: 【伪】卫斯理片花(战衣) - The W Files trailers
http://v.youku.com/v...kyODMyNzY4.html

视频: 真相MV---KM完美結局 -
http://v.youku.com/v...kzMjYzNDky.html

Edited MV post #25

Edited by dvd123, 11 August 2011 - 02:23 AM.

#63 tvbauntie

tvbauntie

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1498 posts

Posted 11 August 2011 - 04:42 AM

dvd123 - Thanks for the MVs ! Especially love the 2nd one.....Whenever I watch MVs, it makes me miss Mavis/Keith so much.......I would feel like rewatching TOT all over again. In fact, I have rewatched many times......guess this will keep me going until they announce the Sequel.

Great that Ruco/Tavia have compatible horoscope signs as well....Haha.......signs looking good..........

#64 justsmileXD

justsmileXD

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2473 posts

Posted 11 August 2011 - 02:24 PM

@csfan: there hints would be him visiting her on set of 36 hrs on call...their cute convo on weilbo...their interview on fam and kam where they asked ruco what type of girl he looks for and he looks a tavia..i think those are enough hints for me lol

#65 tvbauntie

tvbauntie

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1498 posts

Posted 12 August 2011 - 04:12 AM

I just saw some photos of Frankie Lam and Kenix Kwok with their baby girl Tania........very lovely photos (on the News thread). Haha......I was thinking.......wouldn't it be nice if Tavia and Ruco get married and have a baby like them.......

Edited by tvbauntie, 12 August 2011 - 04:16 AM.

#66 csfan

csfan

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 467 posts

Posted 12 August 2011 - 07:15 AM

@SmilingAngel: haha yes I do get where you're coming from... I just hope at least they're really close good friends... They're so compatible with each other.. they should really go out lol

@tvbauntie: Yes I saw the recent pictures of Kenix-Frankie and their daughter.. so cute.. I am very excited for them because the family looks so happy.. I can tell frankie and kenix spoils their daughter hehehe

Edited by csfan, 12 August 2011 - 07:28 AM.

#67 jayzemine

jayzemine

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 220 posts

Posted 12 August 2011 - 08:12 AM

I am so glad that there are so many PangYi fans. I am still withdrawing from TOT and pissed that Keith and Mavis did not end up together at the end, at least not officially. I would only forgive TVB for leaving it open if they are planning for a sequel with the same cast and a continuation of TOT and of course further development of Keith and Mavis and many many kisses and hugs :thumbsup

Love all those MVs. Fans are definitely very creative. I wish for more collaboration between them so that there will be more scenes for creative fans to create more MVs. In case you are suffering from their interaction withdrawal, you can read some of the FF that have been written with PangYi. The one below is what I am currently chasing and so far so good.
http://www.winglin.net/fanfic/luckyyy/

Chandra, in case you are passing through, still reading and anticipating your dangerous angels updates :thumbsup

#68 greenhotchilipeper

greenhotchilipeper

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 933 posts

Posted 12 August 2011 - 10:20 AM

Hey gals, have recently discovered a very interesting thing that we have overlooked.....

at the moment 0:48

PangYi did an "air kiss" to each other :iloveyou: , haha, so cute to their interaction :thumbsup

in the clip, Yeung Yi praise Ruco so much, she said Ruco is a good actor, from evil role turn to good character as well as lawyer professional, he performs very good, perfect acting skill, let's applause and cheer for Ruco, that;s why he sent to Tavia an air kiss and Tavia kiss return to Ruco :iloveyou:

at the end Ruco also said that Ah Yi is very good acting and perfect crying scene :thumbsup

Edited by greenhotchilipeper, 12 August 2011 - 10:21 AM.

#69 csfan

csfan

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 467 posts

Posted 14 August 2011 - 06:16 AM

in the clip, Yeung Yi praise Ruco so much, she said Ruco is a good actor, from evil role turn to good character as well as lawyer professional, he performs very good, perfect acting skill, let's applause and cheer for Ruco, that;s why he sent to Tavia an air kiss and Tavia kiss return to Ruco :iloveyou:

at the end Ruco also said that Ah Yi is very good acting and perfect crying scene :thumbsup

Hahah they praise each other too much hehehe :iloveyou:

I hope to see more of them in the future! Btw anyone heard anything about the possibility of TOT sequel??

*fingers crossed* I hope TVB actually hears the pleas of many PangYi and TOT fans for a sequel or even... another Ruco-Tavia collaboration!! lol

#70 tvbauntie

tvbauntie

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1498 posts

Posted 14 August 2011 - 04:41 PM

csfan - A sequel was mentioned during TOT 3rd promo. Natalie said on her Weibo that the producer promised a sequel. It seems Helen Ma also mentioned a sequel when she was interviewed on VIP. Tavia also said on her Weibo that she looked forward to filming the sequel. In TVB.COM there's a topic.....Producer promises sequel with the same cast. In fact, in TVB.COM, there are more than 300 posts requesting sequel with the same cast and most of them wanting a happy ending for Mavis/Keith. TOT average ratings on the whole was 29 and this is comparable with GJ which was 29.5 - pretty good ratings. In fact as of today, TOT is 3rd top series for 2011. Tavia and especially Ruco became very popular too. Therefore, I think there's a very,very good chance of a Sequel. As can be seen, TVB will usually produce a sequel if a series is popular.

I love Ruco/Tavia pairing very much so I'm also keeping my fingers crossed that TVB can see that this pairing is very popular and not only film TOT Sequel but also pair Tavia/Ruco again in future series......perhaps a lighthearted series as wished by Tavia n Ruco.

Edited by tvbauntie, 14 August 2011 - 04:48 PM.

#71 fuzzyduck

fuzzyduck

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 186 posts

Posted 15 August 2011 - 04:51 AM

More Ruco and Tavia MVs

【半伪剧】KM - 爱的虐章 - sad ending... mixed with scenes from different series
http://www.tudou.com...ew/vE5KO1cwKoM/
【伪剧】KM - 爱的虐章(二) - Part 2 of the above
http://www.tudou.com...ew/c7FSXejWQvQ/

(刘康MV)假如让你吻下去
http://www.tudou.com...ew/6t9sW9o7YA8/
(刘康MV·YY新结局)不必在乎我是谁 - modified version of the above, re-edited ending
http://www.tudou.com...ew/eNHV0oDavRQ/

《钟无艳》之Keith心声版
http://www.tudou.com...iew/oL_KZHk6LLY

Added August 4th 2011:
战衣混搭mv - 此生不换 - ancient setting
http://www.tudou.com...ew/Pab8HgXCPdw/

Added August 10th 2011
视频: 【伪】卫斯理片花(战衣) - The W Files trailers
http://v.youku.com/v...kyODMyNzY4.html

视频: 真相MV---KM完美結局 -
http://v.youku.com/v...kzMjYzNDky.html

Thank you for posting these MVs. They're great. I especially like the ancient one. I hope PangYi will get a chance to make an ancient series in the future. Is it just me or does it seem like Ruco is getting cuter as he gets older. :thumbsup

#72 tvbauntie

tvbauntie

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1498 posts

Posted 15 August 2011 - 05:09 AM

agree......Ruco is getting cuter, very hot, more handsome......

Edited by tvbauntie, 15 August 2011 - 05:12 AM.

#73 greenhotchilipeper

greenhotchilipeper

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 933 posts

Posted 15 August 2011 - 11:35 AM

just found out Ruco's weibo activate in August 30, it's Tavia birthday :thumbsup so someday rest to the celebrate day :iloveyou:

it was something reallly mess on the 20 Oct at 21:52, Ruco,A Qui brother and Tavia also delete their message on weibo, if you click on the comment chat from A Qui Brother that day, there was still one Tavia feedback left, concern someone who now interest in Tavia .......can someone check it out :noclue

Edited by greenhotchilipeper, 16 August 2011 - 01:10 PM.

#74 csfan

csfan

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 467 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 12:21 PM

Thanks tvbauntie for your reply.. lets just hope with fingers crossed that TVB confirms a sequel for TOT :thumbsup TOT is definitely a breakthrough for Ruco and of course PangYi couple

@greenhotchilipeper: What's happened??? I don't understand....

#75 greenhotchilipeper

greenhotchilipeper

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 933 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 01:15 PM

Thanks tvbauntie for your reply.. lets just hope with fingers crossed that TVB confirms a sequel for TOT :thumbsup TOT is definitely a breakthrough for Ruco and of course PangYi couple

@greenhotchilipeper: What's happened??? I don't understand....

check weibo on 20th October from 21:06 to 21:52 the conversation between Ruco, A Qui brother and Tavia. The origin message was delete but some still some reply left behind...and all the message deleted by Ruco who started the status ???

Edited by greenhotchilipeper, 16 August 2011 - 01:26 PM.

#76 dvd123

dvd123

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1491 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 07:25 PM

I vaguely remember it being about Ruco saying something to A Qui brother about Tavia, and A Qui brother telling Ruco to help him take care of Tavia. Tavia replied to A Qui brother about how they haven't seen each other in a while and him telling her to take care....

A fan photo-shopped this. Not bad, huh? xD
Posted Image

Edited by dvd123, 16 August 2011 - 07:26 PM.

#77 tvbauntie

tvbauntie

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1498 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 10:42 PM

Lately lots of rumuors...... all turning out to be real.....Moses with Aimee, Ron with Viann, Joel with Florinda......I will be so happy if one day (like what the guy Host said at the end of Fan n Kam), Ruco and Tavia announces they are dating...... I find Tavia/Ruco to be more compatible than Tavia/Kenneth (2nd Fav couple). I believe Ruco/Tavia are also closer as both have each other on their Weibo list of "concerned" people.

http://i479.photobuc...3_3838105_n.jpg

some info posted by donkeykong......during filming of TOT, Ruco gave Tavia some herbal drink made by his mum.....
http://api.viglink.c... (aka Ruco Chan)%20(%E9%99%B3%E5%B1%95%E9%B5%AC)%20-%20AsianFanatics%20Forum%20-%20Page%2025&txt=http%3A%2F%2Fweibo.com%2F182...Vj3jj%23a_comment&jsonp=vglnk_jsonp_13135307533056

Tavia: 第二樣禮物係飲嘅,生飛滋說不了對白,流星為我送上涼茶,感激哦,好吧,流星從此有棲息地,沒地方住,可以來土星作客囉......<3 <3 <3 <3
Ruco: :放心,流星總會降落的。多謝妳的收留,我會達成妳嘅願望,祝八大行星之中最靚的土星,身體健康 =) =) =)

Tavia: The second gift is drinkable. Mouth ulcers - can't speak lines. Meteor gave me herbal tea, very grateful, ok, from now on if Meteor has 'chai sic dei' (i dunno what that is), nowhere to live, he can come to Saturn's place. <3 <3 <3 <3
Ruco: Don't worry, Meteor will eventually land. Thank you for your shelter, I will fulfil your wish, wish the most beautiful among the 8 planets, Saturn, good health =) =) =)

Saturn aka 土星 is Tavia's nickname and I'm guessing Meteor aka 流星 is Ruco's.

And then apparently Patrick Tang also responded after Ruco but was later deleted:
@鄧健泓: Hmm.... Take a good care of her.
@陳展鵬煎pang:點先老友 [what do you want old friend?]
@鄧健泓:回复@陳展鵬煎pang: Hahahahahaha handsome boy pretty girl... . Hahahaha

Edited by tvbauntie, 16 August 2011 - 10:41 PM.

• Twinsangelkiki likes this

#78 Tess249

Tess249

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 12:30 AM

Lately lots of rumuors...... all turning out to be real.....Moses with Aimee, Ron with Viann, Joel with Florinda......I will be so happy if one day (like what the guy Host said at the end of Fan n Kam), Ruco and Tavia announces they are dating...... I find Tavia/Ruco to be more compatible than Tavia/Kenneth (2nd Fav couple). I believe Ruco/Tavia are also closer as both have each other on their Weibo list of "concerned" people.

http://i479.photobuc...3_3838105_n.jpg

some info posted by donkeykong......during filming of TOT, Ruco gave Tavia some herbal drink made by his mum.....
http://api.viglink.c... (aka Ruco Chan)%20(%E9%99%B3%E5%B1%95%E9%B5%AC)%20-%20AsianFanatics%20Forum%20-%20Page%2025&txt=http%3A%2F%2Fweibo.com%2F182...Vj3jj%23a_comment&jsonp=vglnk_jsonp_13135307533056

Tavia: 第二樣禮物係飲嘅,生飛滋說不了對白,流星為我送上涼茶,感激哦,好吧,流星從此有棲息地,沒地方住,可以來土星作客囉......<3 <3 <3 <3
Ruco: :放心,流星總會降落的。多謝妳的收留,我會達成妳嘅願望,祝八大行星之中最靚的土星,身體健康 =) =) =)

Tavia: The second gift is drinkable. Mouth ulcers - can't speak lines. Meteor gave me herbal tea, very grateful, ok, from now on if Meteor has 'chai sic dei' (i dunno what that is), nowhere to live, he can come to Saturn's place. <3 <3 <3 <3
Ruco: Don't worry, Meteor will eventually land. Thank you for your shelter, I will fulfil your wish, wish the most beautiful among the 8 planets, Saturn, good health =) =) =)

Saturn aka 土星 is Tavia's nickname and I'm guessing Meteor aka 流星 is Ruco's.

And then apparently Patrick Tang also responded after Ruco but was later deleted:
@鄧健泓: Hmm.... Take a good care of her.
@陳展鵬煎pang:點先老友 [what do you want old friend?]
@鄧健泓:回复@陳展鵬煎pang: Hahahahahaha handsome boy pretty girl... . Hahahaha

wow, this is so cool....thanks so much for your info. I'm so excited :dance: :yeah

#79 greenhotchilipeper

greenhotchilipeper

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 933 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 01:30 AM

so i wish one day Meteor will landed on Saturn's planet to have a dinner :thumbsup

#80 csfan

csfan

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 467 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 08:40 AM

@tvbauntie: Thanks for the translation.. they're so cute!! Their weibo exchanges are so adorable and I like that they have nicknames for each other... This suggests that they're quite close... and I am glad they are still close since Ruco visited her on the set of her new drama (with Kenneth) recently clapclap

Hehe looks like Patrick Tang agrees/thinks like us that PangYi make a very good couple hahaha :thumbsup

I'm hoping to see more of their recent Weibo interactions!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ruco chan, tavia yeung

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users