#1 dimsumgurl

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 14 July 2011 - 04:28 AM

HANDMADE CARDS

Hello everyone!

I've been looking a several topics of your favourite hobbies and they are great! I would like to share mine!

I LOVE to make cards. I love to put pieces together to make one piece. I guess you could say it started from making collages. So every birthday or major event that calls for a card, I made them with the supplies that I picked up here and there. Slowly my passion was increasing more and more and my library of materials ranged from rhinestones to ribbons. So I turned this hobby into a business!

I feel it's more special when the cards you give were given that extra time to create. There's also that special something with handmade items.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by AsianShadow, 02 September 2011 - 12:49 AM.
This Topic has been moved to the proper forum as per your request. Thanks for the Heads up.

#2 martinsherman

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 09:21 AM

I like this CARDS!! Actually when I was in the high school that time I also made a different different cards like this but now I don'd get time to do something like this.
But now I'll again srtat make a cards......
Very interesting post. Thanks for sharing such useful information here and nice snaps.
Hope to see such a informative stuff in future.

#3 Hot*Treasure*in*the*Snow

Hungry Vampire <3

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,640 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 10:16 PM

I make cards too sometimes. But they take so much effort... Sometimes I cannot even send them because there is too much stuff added, lol!

On this thread is one card I made
[url]http://asianfanatics.net/forum/topic/751429-random-thoughts/page__pid__7204264__st__520#entry7204264[/url]

Edited by SnowQueenOfDarkness, 26 February 2013 - 08:13 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users