blue lan lan zhen long

1385 replies to this topic

#1361 Ocean168

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,913 posts

Posted 27 August 2010 - 03:45 PM

The versatile Blue Lan started off as a model....and then as an actor in dramas as well as in movies..... clapclap :iloveyou:

Posted Image

Look here at a whole collection of the Talented Blue Lan’s dramas…..from the year 2000 to 2010….

Blue acted in 24 dramas so far…haha.. :thumbsup clapclap

Posted Image

And a list on the movies acted by the versatile Blue Lan….from the year 2000 to 2010 Blue has acted in 6 movies so far…. :thumbsup :yeah

Posted Image

#1362 Ocean168

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,913 posts

Posted 27 August 2010 - 06:12 PM

The versatile Blue Lan’s list of endorsements from the year 1999 to 2010…..he has been a spokesman and a model for
numerous different kinds of products…ranging from watches, men’s attire, wine to sports products…haha :iloveyou: :thumbsup

Posted Image

Wow! :V Look at these cover pages and magazines which featured the handsome Blue Lan…..on the front page…haha…. :yeah :thumbsup

Posted Image

Here are the numerous variety shows which the debonair Blue Lan has attended….
clapclap :iloveyou:

Posted Image

#1363 Ocean168

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,913 posts

Posted 28 August 2010 - 06:21 AM

Blue Lan’s brilliant performance in movie《酷马》: :thumbsup :yeah

Spoiler

Blue’s role in the movie《酷马》 will be different from his other roles…he is more serious and matured and has more depth…haha… :thumbsup

Gaze at pictures of the suave Blue Lan being interviewed…haha…
:iloveyou: :thumbsup

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#1364 Ocean168

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,913 posts

Posted 29 August 2010 - 05:47 AM

Watch this video clip..... :thumbsup

‘I Love to watch Movies’ Exclusive interview of Popular Star, Blue Lan :yeah :thumbsup

《我爱看电影》专访大明星蓝正龙

Exclusive Interview of the gorgeous Blue Lan

The charismatic Blue Lan will be in the cover page of the September issue of [cue.电影生活志] magazine…haha.. :thumbsup :iloveyou:

He spoke about his role in his new movie: 《酷马》…… clapclap

Spoiler

Be amazed by the picture of the dashing Blue Lan in the front page of the magazine and other fascinating pictures of the handsome Blue Lan at the interview…haha… :iloveyou: :thumbsup

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#1365 starbunny

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 295 posts

Posted 31 August 2010 - 10:10 AM

:iloveyou: Blue in PJs!!! Cute!!!

I really like the [ I'BLUE ] mag that Blue's Baidu Bar has come out with, so glossy and classy, haha! Coffeetable top worthy! :thumbsup Thumbs up to the creators! clapclap

I can't wait to see all the latest interviews and shows on Blue! Blue's magnetic powers are getting stronger and stronger after EFHL! Bravo! It must be some mysterious power generated from the fantastic pant-splitting incident, haha! Or it must be some powerful underwear ala Superman, or maybe it was the worm in EFHL that bit Blue's hand and gave him a mysterious power overnight ala Spiderman! :loool: Anyways, he's getting so happy and bright and shiny that he's absorbed all the sun during his holidays, haha, and has to wear shades to protect his eyes from his own shining personality (as commented by the MC during the UMA promo recently, haha!). Cheers to Blue and may his future be brighter than ever, and may his career soar higher and expand wider than the blue sky! :yeah :dance:

#1366 Ocean168

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,913 posts

Posted 01 September 2010 - 04:35 PM

Be fascinated by the Talented Blue Lan in these video clips…… :thumbsup

Blue attended the press conference for the Taipei and Paris joint venture into the new era of co-operation in film-making today…haha… :yeah

BLUE出席台北巴黎影視簽約記者會

The Talented Blue Lan attended the Taipei, Paris Moviedom Alliance Press Conference

News on the event in Chinese:
clapclap

Spoiler

Gaze at the dashing Blue Lan at the press conference today….with Zhang Zhen :iloveyou: :thumbsup

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

cue杂志封面拍攝現場直擊

Versatile Blue Lan filming for the front cover of CUE magazine

20100901(三)康熙來了预告

Preview of ‘Kang Xi Lai Le’ where the charming Blue Lan was the guest star

#1367 Ocean168

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,913 posts

Posted 01 September 2010 - 06:02 PM

:yeah Exclusive interview of the Talented Blue Lan by CUE magazine… :thumbsup :iloveyou:

Here are the contents:

Spoiler

Be intrigued by pictures of the suave Blue Lan in the CUE magazine… :iloveyou: haha….

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#1368 Ocean168

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,913 posts

Posted 02 September 2010 - 05:15 AM

Watch this video clip.....be captivated.... :yeah

Catch the suave Blue Lan in the variety show: ‘Kang Xi Lai Le’ on 1 Sep 2010 in promotion of his movie: 「酷馬」
over here: clapclap :iloveyou:

Charming Blue Lan in ‘Kang Xi Lai Le’ on 1 Sep 2010

Be amazed by fascinating pictures of the handsome Blue Lan at the Taipei and Paris alliance press conference….haha.. :iloveyou: :thumbsup

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#1369 Ocean168

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,913 posts

Posted 02 September 2010 - 04:24 PM

Watch the jovial Blue Lan in ‘Kang Xi Lai Le’ over Youtube at here: clapclap :thumbsup

康熙來了 0901 pt 1/5 戲都是要磨出來的

康熙來了 0901 pt 2/5 戲都是要磨出來的

Part 2

Credits to Uploader ….follow the uploader, Comehere2000 for Parts 3 to 5….haha… clapclap

Be intrigued by more fascinating pictures of the suave Blue Lan at the Taipei Paris Collaboration Press Conference…haha… :thumbsup :iloveyou:

Dashing Blue Lan with Zhang Zhen… :)

Posted Image

Charismatic Blue Lan with Director, Wang Xiao Di :D

Posted Image

Posted Image

#1370 glee

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 341 posts

Posted 03 September 2010 - 05:43 PM

Ocean 168

Tks for the songs...郭美美 - 海水正藍 and 郭靜-每一天都不同.

:thumbsup
:iloveyou:
:yeah

#1371 Ocean168

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,913 posts

Posted 04 September 2010 - 08:54 AM

^^Hi Glee

You are welcome! :)

The suave Blue Lan, together with the director of 「酷馬」Wang Xiao Di and cast attended the Chinese Variety show:
‘Xiao Yan night’ on 3 September 2010 to promote their movie: 「酷馬」

You can watch the show over Tudou at here: clapclap

综艺SS小燕之夜100903[王小棣的明星弟子] at Tudou:

Blue Lan attended the Chinese variety show: [小燕之夜]100903

Or in Youtube over here: clapclap

Credits to: Taiwansugoiful

SS小燕之夜 2010-09-03 pt.1/3 王小棣的明星弟子

SS小燕之夜 2010-09-03 pt.2/3 王小棣的明星弟子

Part 2

SS小燕之夜 2010-09-03 pt.3/3 王小棣的明星弟子

Part 3

Today....there are news on the versatile Blue Lan promoting …his movie: 「酷馬」…. clapclap

Blue Lan in the news to promote「酷馬」

Spoiler

Pictures of the charismatic Blue Lan with Zheng Liang Xin in the news….haha… :iloveyou: :thumbsup

Posted Image

Posted Image

#1372 Ocean168

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,913 posts

Posted 12 September 2010 - 05:16 AM

女王不下班預告13 clapclap

The versatile Blue Lan guest star in this drama….lol…. :lol: clapclap

News on Blue Lan guest starring in the drama

国光帮帮忙-20100910 比国光帮还叛逆的女子 clapclap

Blue Lan attended ‘Guo Guang Bang Bang Mang’ to promote his movie ‘酷馬’

完全娛樂100904(明星幹什麼_酷馬上國光幫幫忙宣傳 大聊叛逆事蹟) :thumbsup

Video clip on ‘酷馬’

#1373 Ocean168

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,913 posts

Posted 15 September 2010 - 03:52 PM

Read about this piece of news today on the Talented Blue Lan at the premiere of his movie [酷马] at Yi Lan his hometown in Taiwan…. clapclap

Spoiler

Watch the jovial Blue Lan in this variety show: ‘Shen Chun Hua Lifeshow’ with his mentor, Wang Xiao Di…and Blue won
his mentor while playing billiards with her…haha… :loool: :thumbsup :iloveyou:

100912沈春华LifeShow 蓝正龙 王小棣

Blue Lan in the variety show: ‘Shen Chun Hua Lifeshow’ to promote his movie: 「酷马」

The news article on the variety show where Blue Lan attended:
clapclap

Spoiler

#1374 Ocean168

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,913 posts

Posted 18 September 2010 - 02:53 PM

Read news on the movie: [酷馬] clapclap

酷馬跑出活力 百位藝人接棒首映

Liberty Times

Now News

The versatile Blue Lan and near to 100 artistes gather together at the premiere of the movie: [酷馬] for a marathon of 24 hours… clapclap

Another piece of news:

Spoiler

#1375 starbunny

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 295 posts

Posted 22 September 2010 - 01:31 PM

Happy Mid Autumn Festival, everybody, & especially to Ocean!

Our handsome Blue left a message to his fans regarding Mid Autumn Festival @ http://t.sina.com.cn/lanzhenglong.

Spoiler

Enjoyed watching Blue on all the variety shows promoting his [UMA] movie recently, hehe! But it's too bad they tend to cut out all the funniest bits (as reported in the news earlier)... Blue is really getting funnier and funnier, and more relaxed & open! :thumbsup

#1376 Ocean168

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,913 posts

Posted 22 September 2010 - 03:32 PM

Hey Starbunny, Happy Mid Autumn Festival to you too…haha….enjoy eating mooncakes….:D

News on the versatile Blue Lan today… 22 sep 2010
clapclap

UDN

Spoiler

Apparently Blue’s new movie: 「酷馬」is doing well in the box-office..haha…just having been released for 3 days of in
the silver screen, the movie fetches $1.3 million dollars (NT)…haha..

#1377 SueBlue

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 28 September 2010 - 11:34 PM

View PostOcean168, on 22 September 2010 - 03:32 PM, said:

Hey Starbunny, Happy Mid Autumn Festival to you too…haha….enjoy eating mooncakes….:D

News on the versatile Blue Lan today… 22 sep 2010
clapclap

UDN

Spoiler

Apparently Blue’s new movie: 「酷馬」is doing well in the box-office..haha…just having been released for 3 days of in
the silver screen, the movie fetches $1.3 million dollars (NT)…haha..

hi ocean,

I can't understand the article. Can you summarize it for me? I understand that Blue is doing really good at the box office and I am so happy for him clapclap . He deserves all this success and more :thumbsup and I totally love this gorgeous man :iloveyou: Anyway I see the pic of Zai Zai and Barbie mentioned and was wondering is his movie doing better than their movies? I really hope so! I want Blue to do better than everyone lol. ok yes i am bias but you know how I love my Blue Lan!

#1378 Ocean168

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,913 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 03:41 PM

^^Hi SueBlue

Here is the gist of the article…translated Blue Lan’s portion….
:D

Blue Lan, Zai Zai and Da S became competitors as their movies are being shown on the big screens.

Blue’s movie: 「酷馬」and Da S’s 「龍鳳店」were being shown at almost the same time. And Blue Lan’s 「酷馬」 fetched 1.30 million NT in box office within 3 days although the movie was aired when Taiwan was hit by Typhoon, whereas Da S’s movie:「龍鳳店」received only 60 thousands NT in box office. As for Zai Zai’s movie: 「愛你一萬年」which was released one month earlier, obtained near to 10 million NT in box office.

Due to promotion of the movie, Blue Lan and director, Wang Xiao Di often had dinner together and there was once, they had dinner at the restaurant opened by the director of 「愛你一萬年」and the director saw Blue and passed him a postcard of the movie but later realised that Blue and Da S were former lovers and immediately recover the postcard in embarrassment. However, Blue Lan does not mind.

Director Wang Xiao Di is very busy and even on a typhoon day, had a date with fans in the theatres and the two new actors, Huang Yuan and Zheng Liang Xin were present despite the stormy weather.

Both Blue Lan and Ma Zhi Xiang praised the two new actors for their professionalism.

The new actress, Zheng Liang Xin does not like to wear skirt as she has irritability and allergy.

#1379 Ocean168

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,913 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 05:22 PM

Blue Lan went to Beijing to attend a jewellery event recently… :thumbsup :iloveyou:

Here are the news…

Blue Lan and model, Liu Yan catwalk for jewellery show

Blue Lan showcase jewellery

Read somewhere that Blue is busy reading scripts recently and he will be acting in a Mainland comedy movie soon….clapclap

Gaze at pictures of the gorgeous Blue Lan posing at the event and with model, Liu Yan…
:iloveyou: :thumbsup

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#1380 Ocean168

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,913 posts

Posted 30 September 2010 - 03:37 PM

View these video clips on the dashing Blue Lan:thumbsup :iloveyou:

Blue Lan catwalk for Enzo

蓝正龙年底全马力进军内地 clapclap

Blue Lan advancing his career in Mainland and acting in movies at end of the year

Be amazed by more pictures of the suave Blue Lan at the ENZO jewellery endorsement event…
:thumbsup :iloveyou:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#1381 starbunny

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 295 posts

Posted 02 October 2010 - 04:04 AM

Loved, loved, loved Blue @ Enzo event!!! :iloveyou: Totally looks like Yan Da Feng to me (with his fringe down), haha! I especially love the starfish jewel pin! :thumbsup Good choice, Blue - do star in more movies!

#1382 starbunny

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 295 posts

Posted 15 October 2010 - 08:14 PM

Oh where, oh where has my Ocean gone?
Oh where, oh where can she be?
With my sad, sad song, and my face so long,
Oh where, oh where can she be???
(sung to the tune of "Oh where, oh where has my little dog gone")

Haha, can I serenade you back, Ocean? Truly miss you! *hug* :hug One can really hear the pin drop in here since you last updated! Silence is golden? Nah, silence is scary!!! :argh

There's quite a lot of news on Blue lately. Blue's most recent news are available @ Blue's BiWu Facebook @ http://www.facebook....o/403550965659.

http://tw.nextmedia....ssueID/20101015

http://showbiz.china...1500007,00.html

http://www.libertyti...oday-show11.htm

http://www.nownews.c...340-2655083.htm

Blue has been chosen to be one of the new ambassadors for Taiwan's Tourism Industry, and he is chosen to target Thailand, where he introduces Taiwan's various places of interests to Thailand to try to draw the Thais to visit Taiwan, although he himself has never been to Thailand before (which was quite surprising to me!)! :shock So Blue says, "Sawasdee-ka!" to all Thais, and beckon them to visit, eat, drink & be merry in Taiwan, especially promoting Taiwanese bubble tea, smelly tofu (his personal fav food!), and other famous Taiwanese snacks/street food.

Blue's very busy recently, getting himself ready to start filming his next 3 movies(!), which will start soon at the end of the month, I think... He's up-to-his-neck memorising his 3 scripts for 3 different movies: (1)《雞排英雄》"Chicken Chop Hero?" (haha, my direct translation), (2)《巨額交易》, and (3)《電哪吒》, besides attending special lessons to learn 3 things: (1) to speak proper Taiwanese dialect, (2) to perform Taiwanese street cloth puppet shows, and, (3) to "scratch" records, as in, being a DJ (disc jockey)! Aint that cool???! :shock Blue's going to show us such wonderfully different sides of him in his upcoming 3 movies! Way to go, Blue!!! :yeah It seems that Blue thought speaking the Taiwanese dialect would be a walk in the park, but it's more difficult than he'd imagined, while the cloth puppet show skills are quite hard, but best of all, it seems he has a hidden talent in "scratching discs", as in, being a DJ (as praised by his teacher)! Haha! :V

I'll try to post up more news/links on Blue if I can tomorrow, too sleepy now. Just dropped in to say hi to Ocean & everyone. Good night! :phew: zzzzz.....

ps: He sure looks like a Thai himself in the photos, haha! Check them out in the links above. (Sorry, I don't know how to post photos without using Photo Bucket, as I don't want to open yet another account... too many for me to keep track of!) La ti da... just grit your teeth & grin till Ocean comes back, okies? Ciao! :wave:

#1383 Nath77

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 08:41 AM

Thank you very much for all that news.
I'm so happy to have found this topic because in my country it's impossible to read news about Lan.
Thanks again :iloveyou:

#1384 mikkan

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 05 September 2011 - 02:49 PM

Hey here is kinda slow... Blue Lan is filming a new drama called 幸福三颗星 (Xing Fu San Ke Xing) his co-star is Cheryl Lang... it's me or it's a Coffee Prince remake? looks very similar xD

#1385 APPL4

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 04:15 AM

SO it's a coffee prince remake~~~ but cheryl boobs is so obvious!!!

#1386 Linnh

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,780 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 01:08 PM

Blue Lan is kissing king nr 2.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

• Google