AF needs funding again

Photo

Questions about Wu Tsing-Fong's sexual orientation surface again

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
8 replies to this topic

#1 athlon

athlon

Selfish elite

• uber-newbie
  • 3999 posts

Posted 23 September 2011 - 10:46 AM

Pictures of Taiwanese band, Sodagreen's lead singer locking lips with a man revealed

Posted Image

The sexuality of Wu Tsing-Fong, lead singer of Taiwanese group Sodagreen, has always been a mystery and a topic of heated discussion in showbiz.

Following news of the singer reportedly exchanging steamy text messages with a man in July this year, photos of the singer locking lips with yet another man have surfaced online recently.

In the photo, the man was seen holding hands with a smiling Tsing-Fong while sharing a kiss.

Responding through his manager, Tsing-Fong explained that the picture was taken during a game with friends.

"Everybody (who was present at then) voted for me, so I had to kiss a (guy) friend."

He added, "There were both guys and girls (at the gathering), and the guy is only a friend."

Yet, his remarks drew further responses from netizens, who questioned his decision to kiss a guy instead of a girl.

Although troubled by the controversial picture that had surfaced, Tsing-Fong remained cheery and was even in the mood to joke.

"(I look) ugly in this photo! (They) should have chosen a better one," he exclaimed, suggesting that there might just be more intimate and exciting interaction amongst the gathering-goers that day.

Posted Image

Source

#2 sumii

sumii

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1028 posts

Posted 24 September 2011 - 02:06 AM

I think if you're gay, just say it. It's okay.

#3 Hambaga

Hambaga

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 755 posts

Posted 24 September 2011 - 04:59 AM

Looks like the guy on the left tried to force his love on the guy on the right.

#4 Dakara

Dakara

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 24 September 2011 - 09:18 AM

Sometimes, a cigar is just a cigar.

And besides, if he kisses guys or girls, or prefers guys or girls, or both, is his business alone.

#5 lilthuggie

lilthuggie

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 721 posts

Posted 24 September 2011 - 07:20 PM

Who cares if he is gay or not ... with a talent and voice like that, he can be anything he wants.

#6 chuanxiong

chuanxiong

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 237 posts

Posted 24 September 2011 - 09:22 PM

Looks like the guy on the left tried to force his love on the guy on the right.

You crack me up. I really like reading your comments. They are so comical. You must have a cheeky personality. Ilike that.

SERIOUSLY speaking, Taiwan seem to have the most closeted gay , or bisexual idol community. There are so many idols in Taiwan who are hiding behind a husband or wife, boyfriend or girlfriend, but they perfer their own gender or both. Wu Tsing-Fong does have that feminine body and vibe. The older these gay Taiwanese idols get, the more their physical look and body language reveal what they really are. Even when captured in photo stills. I guess the saying is true. "A person's true identity surfaces, no matter how much he or she tries to hide it".

I have been defiantly defending two Taiwanese pretty boys for the longest time, but, it appears as if those two are gay, and are each other's sweetheasrt. What is it with the Taiwanese idols?.

I will still support any idol who is gay though, as their sexual pererence does not define their talent or their character. I personally know some gsy or bisexual idols and they are the most grscious, sweet snd caring people I know.

#7 chuanxiong

chuanxiong

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 237 posts

Posted 25 September 2011 - 12:00 AM

In the picture at the top of the article, Wu Tsing-Fong looks like the slightly younger brother of another Taiwanese idol, Zhou Chuan Xiong. interesting.....hmmmm.....

#8 lazzieboi

lazzieboi

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 206 posts

Posted 25 September 2011 - 12:54 PM

hmm what kind of game that they play end up you have to kissing a guy?.. if you don't want to do it,, then dont do it.
no one will use a gun to point at your head and force you to doing it.

#9 woodi

woodi

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 532 posts

Posted 25 September 2011 - 03:39 PM

His bf looks hot. :harhar