Who dislikes Steven Ma?
Posted 12 November 2011 - 08:56 PM
Do you agree or disagree?!
Posted 13 November 2011 - 12:33 PM
Posted 13 November 2011 - 09:30 PM
Do you agree or disagree?!
YES! Thank God I'm not the only one who noticed this.
Not that I hate him, it's just that I don't think he's all that great an actor (he's decent though). Especially in a crying scene in 'Ghost Writer' I found his expression/frowning rather terrible and unnatural, like he's not even trying.
Posted 12 February 2012 - 07:55 PM
This symptom just reminds me of Dicky Cheung.
Dicky is an excellent actor as well as entertaining.
However, it becomes a problem when the Dicky Cheung persona is so strong....
its alway the character turning into Dicky Cheung instead
of Dicky Cheung the actor creating a new character in the series.
Posted 17 February 2012 - 02:05 PM
* He'd really strict. like if your 30 seconds late to filming, he'll scold at you.
* If you NG, he'll scold at you.
* If you pronounce it wrong, he'll scold you.
* If your acting just sucks, he'll scold you.
* If you don't "respect" the seniors, i.e. him, he'll scold you.
* if you come back 2 minutes late from your lunch break, he'll scold you.
* If you have bad breath and you have to kiss him, he'll scold you.
* If you have too many rumours and it's affecting his "feng shui", he'll scold you.
* If you scold his pet directors or mentors, he'll scold you.
* If you say sh*t about his acting or sayXYZ is better than him, he'll scold you.
* If you say his cooking is sh*t, he'll scold you.
* If your makeup is getting iffy, he'll scold you.
* If you didn't take a shower cause you worked 23 hours and filming is 6am, he'll scold you.
* If you talk in a mixture of cantonese and english, he'll scold you.
* If you have a "western" personality, he'll scold you.
* If you begin relations with your other co stars, he'll scold you.
* If you take pictures on your iphone between breaks, he'll scold you.
* If you picked your nose, he'll scold you.
*If you farted, he'll scold you.
And he's a whinger. Like he's been getting male lead roles since early 2000's. And now's he's like "oh TVB didn't give me enough opportunities. Oh they are putting me in sh*tty time slots. Or 620 isn't promoting me enough. Or TVB sin't paying me enough. Or i have this big a$$ cooking show and TVB dumps me in the weekend slot. **** you. Or TVB isn't letting me dig for chicks in mainland china. **** you. Or TVB is making me work 23 hours a day, no time to even go to the toilet". How many kelerfare actors would die to get lead roles? Who cares if it's sh*t time slots, as long as you aren't the garbage man or psychopath rapist.
No wonder Sonija Kwok ditched him for what's his name. Too much drama. **** off and go to City Telecom.
Posted 24 March 2012 - 06:11 AM
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users