AF needs funding again

Photo

Tony Sun and Angel Han register their marriage

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
6 replies to this topic

#1 athlon

athlon

Selfish elite

• uber-newbie
  • 3789 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 09:31 AM

The couple plan to have five children

Posted Image

Taiwanese actor Tony Sun successfully proposed to fellow actress and girlfriend of a year Angel Han earlier in April.

At 10am yesterday, the couple registered their marriage at the Household Registration Office. They had been advised to tie the knot at this auspicious hour by a numerology master.

During the interview after his registration, Tony, who could not conceal his joy, expressed that it had been his lifelong wish to have a happy family and added, "I hope to put my wife in the first spot for everything."

Angel commented that she felt blissful but nervous, when she woke up knowing she was going to be 'Mrs Sun' soon. The actress added laughingly that she did not expect the registration process to be so efficient. She became Mrs Sun as soon as she signed her name.

Later, Tony and Angel showed their love for each other publicly, declaring "I will love you forever" to each other and sealing it with a kiss.

It is believed that the couple will hold a wedding banquet before June next year. However, as the couple is currently busy with work, they had not found time to take their wedding photos. They also let on that they will go on a honeymoon only after their wedding.

When asked if they planned to have kids soon, Angel revealed that she had been taking good care of her health and would not turn to contraceptives after the wedding.

Tony said teasingly, "[You] get NT$20,000 (S$1,000) when you give birth to one. The Taiwanese government rewards couples with NT$20,000 for every child. We plan to get NT$100,000 (S$5,000)."

"Have you asked for my opinion?" Angel rebutted, adding that it would be best if she has a pair of twins.

When asked if she was confident of building a good relationship with her mother-in-law, Angel expressed that she gets along with Tony's mother.

"We chatted for six hours when we first met. I'm touched whenever his mother gives me a tight hug," she said.

Posted Image

Source

#2 nadine

nadine

love ya!!!!

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7823 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 06:08 PM

aw congratulation for this happy couple
:)
so sweet

#3 HeTieShou

HeTieShou

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1934 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 09:00 PM

How sweet and kudos to them for sharing their joy with everyone. It is great to share your happiness with everyone since what is the point of hiding it?? Angel looks a lot older in that photo then others that I have seen her in? Does anyone know how old she is?? I remember that Tony once said that he wanted to have a lot of kids. It is great that his mom likes Angel. Congrats to Tony and Angel and may they be happy forever!

#4 k.jay

k.jay

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 205 posts

Posted 23 November 2011 - 05:04 AM

i have no idea my fvrt actress name is angel. wish her all d best. so far she d prettiest hokkien actress i eva seen ^^

#5 HeTieShou

HeTieShou

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1934 posts

Posted 23 November 2011 - 09:01 AM

She sort of looks like mainland actress Gao Yuan Yuan to me...

#6 hellomashi

hellomashi

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1738 posts

Posted 26 November 2011 - 04:00 PM

Congratulations to them! Wish them a happy life together!

#7 Captainator

Captainator

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 751 posts

Posted 26 November 2011 - 04:34 PM

Congrats to them! :)