AF Official Translator

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 625 posts

Posted 15 December 2011 - 11:17 AM

INBORN PAIR
真愛找麻煩

Posted Image

Also known as: True Love (Asks for Trouble)
Genre: Romance, Comedy, Family
Broadcast Station: SETTV
Broadcast Time: Mondays to Fridays 8pm-9pm (GMT+8), from Dec 13 2011

Main Cast:

Chris Wang as Ke Wei Xiang

Posted Image

Annie Chen as Song Yi Jie

Posted Image

Xie Kun Da as Ke Wei Cheng

Posted Image

Jenna Wang as Luo Yun

Posted Image

Extended Cast:

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Synopsis:

He's a General Manager who's extremely patient, determined, ambitious and expects the highest of himself, despite any trouble that may come - Ke Wei Xiang.

She's a female filled with the heroic sense of righteousness, always rushing to offer help at the first sight of trouble. A daughter who goes the extra mile to help others in order to fulfill her promise to her deceased father - Song Yi Jie.

They start a life seeking each other's troubles when they are bound by an ancient practice: being betrothed in the womb.

This is a story about trying to seek trouble but ultimately finding true love!

Previews:

Teaser
Betrothed in the Womb

Female Hero Clip:

Opening Theme - "Conductor" by Richie Ren, with previews of the show
Preview for Episode 2

Links:

Official Website: http://blog.iset.com.tw/truelove/
Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/settruelove
Viki Page: http://www.viki.com/...sks-for-trouble
Chinese Wikipedia: http://zh.wikipedia....%BA%BB%E7%85%A9

Information/ Photos Credits to all the above and A Koala's Playground

Edited by Snow0512, 17 December 2011 - 07:38 PM.

#2 Snow0512

AF Official Translator

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 625 posts

Posted 15 December 2011 - 05:13 PM

I have watched it up to Episode 3 now (the newest one) and I must say I'm loving it so far! Hahahaha :thumbsup I started it without any expectations but I have been pleasantly surprised because the characters are not stereotypical at all. And the actors have great chemistry and camaraderie with one another so the dialogue bounces off in perfect pace. The veteran actors are doing a great job too :D

I like the main characters a lot. Annie Chen is lovely in her role as Song Yi Jie. I like that although her initial character description as always rushing to help others make her sound like a typical female lead, she's not just that in the show. By the end of Episode 1, I already felt interested in her character and was able to really feel for her when she failed. She's smart, sassy and not shy to use her feminine wiles if necessary. At the same time, she's also very filial and has a close relationship with her mother and grandfather. This is also the main point she has in common with Chris Wang's Ke Wei Xiang. His character description is a General Manager of his own family's company thus making him the rich, entitled male lead. However he's not cold nor reserved; on the contrary, he's amusing and sincere. His family is also rather normal in the sense, with the minor exception of his mother who isn't exactly in agreement with his Granny's wish to see him married only to the one he had been betrothed to in the womb. But all of them in the family still defer to her, which is lovely to see.

The side characters in the form of family make this show very engaging. I already love Yi Jie's family, especially her grandfather. Which is why I'm horrified to see in a short preview (which appeared as an ad) that
Spoiler

More links because I cannot wait for the next episode to come~ In this aspect, I'm glad it's a daily because I don't have to wait a week for the next episode. But I'm really curious how long this show will be...

Not the latest preview, but I like :P

WX's Mum: Wei Xiang is already 28 years old. If we still don't introduce him to a girl, are we really going to wait for that person Mother (Granny) has betrothed him to?

Luo Yun: Whatever Wei Xiang likes, I like too.
Luo Yun: I like him.

WX's Mum: You take care of that ridiculous betrothal in the womb thing! I'll only acknowledge this daughter-in-law.

LY: Do you love Wei Xiang?
Yi Jie: Aren't you a little too direct?
LY: So what's your answer then? I hope you'll be direct too.

Wei Xiang: I want to pursue you.

--------------------------

Inborn Pair Special (one hour)
Preview - Onscreen Couple

#3 moo1304

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 15 December 2011 - 08:01 PM

watched ep 3!!! love this series!!haha :thumbsup

i can say that Annie Chen starred in a good dramas!!! from 王子看见二公主 till this series!! i like her series!!

ep 3 is epic!!hahaha
Spoiler

i like how hong xiao ling as a protagonist here and as WX's sister...n kun da is a spoiled brat!!!
cant wait for ep 4 tonight..
it's a daily drama but why i can't be as patient as i waited for ITWY to air every sunday before..haha

btw,you can watch inborn pair on this channel http://www.youtube.com/inbornpair

#4 BBYGIRL916

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 16 December 2011 - 06:33 AM

thank you for making this thread..omg..When I watched this on Tuesday, the second website I went to was the Asianfuse Forum but there wasn't any thread about this...Today I saw this thread..thank you for making this thread Snow0512....
I love it so far...

#5 Snow0512

AF Official Translator

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 625 posts

Posted 16 December 2011 - 09:16 AM

Woohoo~! Thanks for replying guys! BBYGIRL916: I was kinda worried no one would be interested in this show when I made the thread... but I wanted someone to talk about it with so much! Haha :D

moo1304: That's where I watch them too! Hehehehe... love the full-length video and the upload speed is super fast, probably less than an hour after the airing :thumbsup

I also like Hong Xiao Ling's character, love that she's not the evil second female lead this time. I think she's a pretty good actress actually.
Spoiler

#6 *.marshmalloww

piko ♥ .

• Forum Seniors
  • 3,306 posts

Posted 16 December 2011 - 09:46 AM

Definitely gonna check out this show when I have time, cuz I am interested in seeing Annie Chen and Chris Wang is not bad either ^_^
And it sounds like it's pretty good too, and laughter?? :D

I also love how it airs Monday to Friday and not just once a week! Is it only 40smth minutes per episode (minus commercials) though, or normal idol drama length?

Edited by *.marshmalloww, 16 December 2011 - 09:49 AM.

#7 Snow0512

AF Official Translator

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 625 posts

Posted 16 December 2011 - 10:19 AM

^ I think I read somewhere that it's between 40-45 mins, yeah :D You should check it out! It's good while waiting for those idol dramas to come out anyway :P

There's a new preview!! (which is that preview I saw in the ad yesterday)

Translation:

Girls: Cheers!

YJMum: What relationship do u have with our Yi Jie?
Creep (Zeng Jian Ren): I'm her boyfriend.
Mum&Grandpa: *spits* :loool:

Yi Jie: Let go of me, Zeng Jian Ren!
Wei Xiang: Let go of her! I'm telling you, let go of her!
Creep: Go away!

YJ: Wake up!

YJ: Granny, what's the name of your benefactor (saviour)?
Granny: Song Jia Bao.
YJ: The Song Jia Bao you're looking for is my Grandpa?

YJ: Mum! Grandpa!

-------------------------------------------------------

Noooooooo~!! They can't be killed off that early right? RIGHT? :STUPID

#8 moo1304

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 16 December 2011 - 11:15 AM

Snow0512 actually i watched ep 1&2 on sugoideas.. but when i tried to find some promotion n preview vids, i found the channel..n there's ep 3 already uploaded there!!hahaha

anyways,isnt Jia Jia's husband the creepy guy zheng jian ren?

Edit:
rating for first 3 eps..

12/13三立都會台有線收視率1.28
12/14三立都會台有線收視率1.46(全國第4)
12/15三立都會台有線收視率1.48(全國第5)

Edited by moo1304, 16 December 2011 - 12:31 PM.

#9 Snow0512

AF Official Translator

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 625 posts

Posted 16 December 2011 - 03:23 PM

^ Ahh... I see. Well I went to sugoideas but then I stopped by Youtube to run a search to see if anyone uploaded full-length vids (it's been happening a lot recently) and I found it! So yay, I started watching from that channel. Hehe...

And that creepy guy WAS Jia Jia's husband. But that was how the 3 ladies got to know each other. Yan Ni is Jia Jia's friend who'd been trying to help her leave the guy, who for unknown reasons, does not want to divorce his wife despite his constant cheating. So Yi Jie pretended to seduce him so that they'd get photos for evidence to demand for a divorce. Didn't you see that in Ep 1? :)

- Am gonna go watch Ep 4 now! Woohoo~! I hope the sad thing isn't happening :unsure:

#10 moo1304

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 16 December 2011 - 04:36 PM

i'm a bit confused with what you wrote in spoiler, "...Jia Jia and her husband played by Li Zhi Zheng, who appears later." so, i asked..hehe
but i think i know what u mean now,"her husband" is Yan Ni's husband..

hemm ep 4 wasnt as good as ep 3...not much screen time of WX n YJ.. :P
it's all about "a bao ge" hahaha
i think the sad thing will happen in ep 6.. *1hour is really short* ><

anyways, i dun really like when Annie ties up her hair..she looks so puffy...hopefully i can see her let down her hair the rest of the series..

by the way, i love the ending song...it's really nice ^^

it's sung by Mayday “I don't want to let you alone"

Edited by moo1304, 16 December 2011 - 04:42 PM.

#11 Snow0512

AF Official Translator

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 625 posts

Posted 16 December 2011 - 07:16 PM

AHHHHHHHHH!!! I'm about to die with anticipation!

I think I've been spoiled too much :P That's why Ep 4 was less interesting for me. I shall endeavour to keep away from videos about this show for the weekend *slaps itching hand* I was like, ooo! this scene is coming and I would feel all the danger. LOL...

The brother is so ridiculous sometimes <_< I wanted to kick him when he made the Grandpa go away. But then when all got revealed, he was scolded and threatened by the entire family in a way that was SO satisfying. So I'm all good. :) BUT, another stupid person appears... the assistant. Sigh. I really, really, do not hope for a disaster to happen next week!

*runs under covers and hides*

moo1304, hahaaha... sorry for being confusing :P

#12 teratai

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,049 posts

Posted 16 December 2011 - 10:11 PM

Looking for another series to replace the recently completed ITWY. This one sounds interesting. Thanks, Snow0512, for starting this thread. Will check it out soon. If I like it as much as I do OG and ITWY, I'll be back with my two cents' worth...

#13 Snow0512

AF Official Translator

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 625 posts

Posted 17 December 2011 - 07:32 PM

Just to let you guys know, the gallery for this drama is up :)

Clicking on any of the photos will lead you there... (Thanks BBYGIRL916 for starting it off!)

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by Snow0512, 17 December 2011 - 07:33 PM.

#14 ROYLOVE

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 281 posts

Posted 17 December 2011 - 08:58 PM

I'M LOVING THIS DRAMA : ) OMG BUT I HOPE THE ASSISTANT DOESNT DO ANYTHING, THE LAST SCENE OF EP 4 WAS REALLY CREEPY WHERE HE HAD THE LIGHTER! Posted Image
I LOVE THAT ITS A DAILY DRAMA Posted Image BUT THE WEEKEND SEEMS SO LONG! I DONT KNOW HOW I MANAGED TO WAIT A WEEK FOR EACH ITWY EPISODE

View Postmoo1304, on 16 December 2011 - 04:36 PM, said:

i'm a bit confused with what you wrote in spoiler, "...Jia Jia and her husband played by Li Zhi Zheng, who appears later." so, i asked..hehe
but i think i know what u mean now,"her husband" is Yan Ni's husband..

hemm ep 4 wasnt as good as ep 3...not much screen time of WX n YJ.. Posted Image
it's all about "a bao ge" hahaha
i think the sad thing will happen in ep 6.. *1hour is really short* ><

anyways, i dun really like when Annie ties up her hair..she looks so puffy...hopefully i can see her let down her hair the rest of the series..

by the way, i love the ending song...it's really nice ^^

it's sung by Mayday “I don't want to let you alone"

AWW CAN'T WATCH THE YOUTUBE VIDEO Posted Image AND I CANT FIND IT ON YOUTUBE

Edited by *.marshmalloww, 28 February 2012 - 11:14 PM.
remove video embed tags when quoting videos

#15 teratai

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,049 posts

Posted 17 December 2011 - 10:17 PM

View PostIchigo~, on 17 December 2011 - 08:58 PM, said:

AWW CAN'T WATCH THE YOUTUBE VIDEO :( AND I CANT FIND IT ON YOUTUBE

Hey, @Ichigo, try this link for: 五月天 - 我不願讓你一個人 (Mayday's "I'm Not Willing to Let You Be Alone"

#16 teratai

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,049 posts

Posted 18 December 2011 - 12:31 AM

Ok, I've just watched 4 episodes since yesterday and decided that it's very interesting. The hero's looking for true love. Unfortunately, his soulmate thinks that spells 'looking for trouble'. Can't wait for her to finally adjust her line of vision to see eye to eye with her true love! First time watching both protagonists act. They are good together. Annie Chen's pretty and so tall.

A couple of things I like so far:
1. KWX trying to help out a drunk SYJ and ended up hanging for dear life on the rails of the balcony outside the building while in his birthday suit (after the towel wrapped around his waist came undone and fell off him)...that was hillarious!

2. SYJ's mum (the actress who plays this character is also SXR's mum in OG!) giving her a well-deserved tight slap for endangering herself posing as someone's mistress just to help out another person (in TL Ep 5 preview). Despite liking SYJ for her kindness and feistiness, I think she has a tendency to go overboard to the point of risking her own life. She really needs to think and restrain herself a bit before she acts.

I'm worried about that crazy assistant of WX resorting to arson. Oh dear, will YJ's grandpa and mum survive the fire? Looking forward to the next episode.

#17 teratai

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,049 posts

Posted 18 December 2011 - 12:24 PM

View Postteratai, on 17 December 2011 - 10:17 PM, said:

Hey, @Ichigo, try this link for: 五月天 - 我不願讓你一個人 (Mayday's "I'm Not Willing to Let You Be Alone"

Wow! Youtube's really fast at removing the clip due to copyright issues. How about trying this link? http://www.sogoutv.c...r2RGlDufHQ.html

#18 moo1304

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 19 December 2011 - 02:52 PM

watched ep 5...n i'm getting impatient!!! gahhh 40-45mins is too shortttttttttt!!! T^T

anyway,
Spoiler

hmm,does WX's secretary is the same with Peter Ho's secretary in RingRingBell??? their character look alike lol..

#19 Snow0512

AF Official Translator

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 625 posts

Posted 19 December 2011 - 08:16 PM

I watched Ep 5 too~! Hmmm... well I kinda felt like the episode went by really fast and nothing much happened :P But we got introduced to Yan Ni's husband, who dotes on her, which is always nice to see. I really like the family dynamics in the show, both on Yi Jie's side and Wei Xiang's side. I want to see more of the two of them!!

Well... from the preview, it's kinda sad that the house is no more. On the other hand, I'm glad the mum and grandpa are safe, because we saw them standing with WX's granny at the last shot. I think Yi Jie will be really angry with Wei Xiang for a while even though it's not directly his fault. Wei Xiang says that he'll do his best to return a complete home to her, but as she says (I read her lips), "With what will you give it back?"

Oh and moo1304, I don't think they're the same actor. The one in RRB has appeared in many more shows than the one here.

#20 Edwise

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,085 posts

Posted 20 December 2011 - 01:43 AM

This show is really good...Anyone knows the ratings for ep 4 & 5?

#21 moo1304

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 20 December 2011 - 04:13 PM

Snow0512,ohh!!! i thought they're the same..poor secretary character who willing to do anything for their boss!!ckck

today's ep is great!!!yay clapclap n conflict happened!!!
i really like WX character!!just that he's lack of a rich man charm n tough character as a chairman from such a large resort..
WX is damn kindhearted!! :iloveyou:
poor WX got slapped by YJ ><
tomorrow's ep looks interesting!!!

Spoiler

ehh anyways, i found link to stream the episodes.. here!!!
http://www.justin.tv/z1x2c3v4_1216

Edited by moo1304, 20 December 2011 - 04:16 PM.

#22 Snow0512

AF Official Translator

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 625 posts

Posted 20 December 2011 - 06:40 PM

Yeah, there was a lot of meat in today's episode... It made me feel the episode's too short again!!

I kinda appreciate how the conflict played out, and how each character reacted. I'm glad that grandpa and mum are safe clapclap And I'm so happy that everyone knows who everyone is now - WX and YJ know that they were betrothed, Granny finds Ah Bao Ge and Granny knows that YJ's family is the thorn in WX's development. I like how YJ initially thanked WX when he tried to comfort her outside the hotel.

I thought Annie and Chris did a good job in this episode. When I watched the preview, I thought Annie was too controlled as YJ raved at WX about the house he destroyed. But when I watched the episode, I thought it fit really well because she wasn't just sad, she was angry. And understandably. WX's frustration was hard to stomach too. The realization in his eyes when it WAS really his assistant, and despite not his fault, he had wronged Yi Jie and her family.

On another plot point, I think at some point Jia Jia will feel burdened from all that Yan Ni's is doing. YN is certainly well-intentioned, but sometimes she's overbearing because of her directness. And perhaps, Jia Jia will think that Yan Ni can ask her to be happy and all because she doesn't suffer from the same sad fate as hers.

As for Luo Yun... it's obvious she likes Wei Xiang and he knows well enough but he doesn't reciprocate her feelings. If he did, they would already be together by now. I think he said that to Granny (?) on purpose, perhaps knowing that he can't be with Yi Jie yet at this moment. Yi Jie and Wei Xiang are undeniably already drawn to each other; can't wait to see how they resolve this conflict.

#23 ROYLOVE

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 281 posts

Posted 22 December 2011 - 01:20 AM

YAYY I'M SO RELIEVED WE FIND OUT IN EP 7 THAT THE FIRE WASN'T WX'S FAULT AT ALL :) ! EP 7 WAS SO CUTEE WHEN YJ WAS FEEDING WX! ALSO WHEN THEY WERE TALKING ABOUT LW AND WX SUDDENLY GOES "DO YOU REALLY THINK YOU'RE MY WIFE" AWWW

#24 Snow0512

AF Official Translator

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 625 posts

Posted 22 December 2011 - 07:01 AM

I've yet to watch Ep 7 but I like the new preview. Wheeee... so punny! Hahahaha XD

Preview - Going All Out for Friends

Translation:

WC: I'll take charge of the matters concerning the both of them. I'll handle it!
[message] "Kiss her"

YJ: What are you doing?
WX: There's a mosquito.
WC: Asked you to hit the base (kiss) you hit the mosquito!

Grandpa: Going all out for friends... (he says "liang li" in which "li" is a count unit for round things)
YJMum: It should be "wei peng you liang lei cha dao" (the saying means going all out for friends, actually uses "liang lei" in which "lei" refers to the ribs, so like a person who helps friends to the extent of sticking knives into both ribs).
Grandpa: What does "two ribs" count for? The sacrifice with "two balls" is bigger! Ah~ you women wouldn't understand! :loool:

WX: I can't bear seeing you walk alone in the mountains in danger. So I'll leave the car to you. I won't get on, ok?

(LOL... hope you guys understood what I was trying to translate...)

#25 ROYLOVE

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 281 posts

Posted 23 December 2011 - 01:51 AM

EP 8 WAS A GOOD EPISODE BUT HAD SO LITTLE YJ AND WX SCENES!! :( HAHAHA SO PROUD OF WX WHEN HE TOLD HIS GRANDMOTHER DIRECTLY HE DIDNT WANNA MARRY YJ!

#26 moo1304

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 23 December 2011 - 01:24 PM

watch ep 9 now at http://www.justin.tv...?#/w/2293144416

from what i read on live chat ep 8 has the highest rating, 1.90
ep 7 was 1.66
n guess what...looks like inborn pair will have 80 eps o.O (dunno if it's true or not)

Edited by moo1304, 23 December 2011 - 01:33 PM.

#27 Snow0512

AF Official Translator

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 625 posts

Posted 23 December 2011 - 03:37 PM

80 EPISODES??? Really? Where did you see/ hear that? That's really, really long.

I watched Ep 8 earlier. It was ok. I'm kinda glad to see the secondary characters too. Wei Cheng is still amusing, heh. And well, I'm glad the episode ended with Wei Xiang starting to pursue Yi Jie, though perhaps not for the right reasons... Anyway, I'll watch Ep 9 tomorrow~

#28 moo1304

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 23 December 2011 - 03:52 PM

people on live chat in the streaming site said that...
plus when i came to official face book,someone commented it's 80 eps..
30-40 i think is enough for daily drama... ><

for ep 9..haha it's a cute episode, they have a lil 'date'.. plus good joob WC to push ur brother so they can kiss (altough it's fail)!!hahaha
n daddy Ke went to YJ office n have a talk with her!! wow, daddy ke is quite kind!!

#29 Edwise

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,085 posts

Posted 24 December 2011 - 02:49 AM

I wonder how they are gonna drag the storyline to 80 eps...That's way too extended for an idol drama...

#30 ROYLOVE

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 281 posts

Posted 24 December 2011 - 02:54 AM

View PostEdwise, on 24 December 2011 - 02:49 AM, said:

I wonder how they are gonna drag the storyline to 80 eps...That's way too extended for an idol drama...

YEAH SAME, I HOPE THE STORYLINE WONT BECOME SUPER DRAGGY AND MESSED UP :( BUT 80 EPISODES SOUNDS REALLY LONG

#31 Snow0512

AF Official Translator

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 625 posts

Posted 24 December 2011 - 04:46 AM

^Edwise: It isn't strictly an idol drama. Firstly, it is broadcast during the designated Mon-Fri 8pm primetime slot. And the two relatively "rising" actors used aren't idols in the strict sense either, since they're not at that stage yet - this drama is supposed to help them rise in fame and visibility too :)

Hmmm... so I went on their Facebook page too. Someone said that it was originally set at 80 episodes, being a daily drama and all. Argh. I thought the most would be 60, like Rice Family previously. And there's another story line not set in motion yet - the girl Wei Cheng comes up to with popcorn in the opening credits. The Taiwanese people online seem excited to see her, though I don't know who she is besides her name (and that, because I saw their comments LOL).

--------------------

Insert song (Victor Wong 品冠's new single) in Ep 7(?)!

#32 Edwise

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,085 posts

Posted 24 December 2011 - 11:57 PM

Snow0512: Ya, I agree that Annie and Chris are not that famous yet...but they are often cast in idol dramas...Annie's been the lead in at least two...I think she has the looks as well as the potential...I don't quite understand why it's in the 8 o'clock slot because it's really different from those dramas of that genre...I still consider it categorised under idol dramas because of the engaging storyline. Oh, poor Chris got slapped by Annie so many times, he really suffered for this if they did them for real...Anyway, he always got blamed so many times for all sorts of reasons...And I'm really liking his Granny and dad in this show...

#33 ROYLOVE

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 281 posts

Posted 25 December 2011 - 02:29 AM

View PostEdwise, on 24 December 2011 - 11:57 PM, said:

Snow0512: Ya, I agree that Annie and Chris are not that famous yet...but they are often cast in idol dramas...Annie's been the lead in at least two...I think she has the looks as well as the potential...I don't quite understand why it's in the 8 o'clock slot because it's really different from those dramas of that genre...I still consider it categorised under idol dramas because of the engaging storyline. Oh, poor Chris got slapped by Annie so many times, he really suffered for this if they did them for real...Anyway, he always got blamed so many times for all sorts of reasons...And I'm really liking his Granny and dad in this show...

I AGREE, I CONSIDER ANNIE AN IDOL SINCE SHES STARRED IN A FEW IDOL DRAMAS E.G. MATERIAL QUEEN, PRINCE + PRINCESS 2 AND SHE'S PRETTY! CHRIS ALSO HAS THE LOOKS : ) THE STORYLINE IS ALSO OF THAT OF A TYPICAL IDOL DRAMA

Edited by Ichigo~, 25 December 2011 - 02:33 AM.

#34 Edwise

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,085 posts

Posted 25 December 2011 - 03:39 AM

Curious to know the latest ratings!

#35 teratai

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,049 posts

Posted 25 December 2011 - 09:17 AM

View PostIchigo~, on 24 December 2011 - 02:54 AM, said:

YEAH SAME, I HOPE THE STORYLINE WONT BECOME SUPER DRAGGY AND MESSED UP :( BUT 80 EPISODES SOUNDS REALLY LONG

Ditto. KWX seems too soft in nature to run the huge family-owned corporation. I'm thankful that he's at least taken some steps to pursue SYJ. I'd not be able to stomach another passivity-personified Li Da Ren (the male lead from ITWY) for 80 episodes!

WX's sister KYN is simply courting trouble. She's literally creating lots of opportunities for her envious 'friend' to start an illicit liaison with her (YN)'s hubby. Even YN's mum could see problems arising and tried in vain to warn her stubborn daughter.

I like what I've watched so far. Hope it continues to be an entertaining series.

Oh, BTW, Merry Xmas and Happy New Year everyone!

#36 sansukini

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 25 December 2011 - 12:56 PM

Hi Guys. So glad I found this thread. I really wanna watch this so bad but it's so hard to find. I've watched the 1st episode and I like it. I just wish I can understand chinese so I can go live streaming coz It's really hard to find subs for this drama. So glad to see all the spoilers. It just makes me wanna watch it more.

#37 VietHeart

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 646 posts

Posted 25 December 2011 - 10:01 PM

I saw this thread today and notice it's Chris + Annie. I saw the hilarious teaser and trailers, I am so watching this!!
I think I will watch it without eng sub but anyone found the episodes with sub? It's not on Viikii :(

#38 Edwise

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,085 posts

Posted 26 December 2011 - 12:00 AM

Anyone knows where to look up the latest ratings for this show?

#39 teratai

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,049 posts

Posted 26 December 2011 - 05:48 AM

View PostVietHeart, on 25 December 2011 - 10:01 PM, said:

I saw this thread today and notice it's Chris + Annie. I saw the hilarious teaser and trailers, I am so watching this!!
I think I will watch it without eng sub but anyone found the episodes with sub? It's not on Viikii :(

@ VietHeart, 'Inborn Pair' aka 'True Love' is on Vikii. They are currently subbing Ep 4. Check it out.
http://www.viki.com/...sks-for-trouble

#40 moo1304

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 26 December 2011 - 02:08 PM

@Edwise, dont know the official site to look up for the ratings.. i just accidentally read the news or read what people on streaming site said..

Today's episode is entertaining... i love WC..he's smart lol...
now he knows her grandma's fake sickness he helps her grandma sets up awesome plan..lol altough it's abit crazy!!hahahaha
i dont know why i find WX and YJ moments are awkward!!lol
and looks like next episode is getting interesting..
THEY SLEEP TOGETHERRR in the preview!!! :tricky: clapclap

+plus YJ let down her hair+

cant wait for tomorrow's episode

1st preview (no sleep together scene :P)

Edited by moo1304, 26 December 2011 - 02:13 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users