• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 34,829 posts

Posted 01 January 2012 - 05:15 AM

Nicholas Tse: She's the mother of my sons after all
Saturday December 31, 2011 Hong Kong
Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net/forums/

Posted Image Posted Image

Although Nicholas Tse and Cecilia Cheung ended their 5 year marriage, the two are still raising their sons Lucas and Quintus together. Since the two have personal experiences of growing up in a family with divorced family, they never wanted their children to follow their footsteps. According to sources, after the cool down period, Nic and Cecilia's relationship started becoming better. Yesterday it was reported that a family photo was found on Facebook that belong to Mike, a Feng Shui Master and good friend of the couple.

After the meeting with Mike, Cecilia and oldest son (Lucas), Nic appeared yesterday at 10am coming out of his residence. The sleepy Nic waved to the reporters waiting outside of his residence, and when asked if his relationship with Cecilia is getting better? Nic joked: "Our relationship had always been bad!" Reporters were shocked to hear this and asked: "How can that be? You just had a family photo with the Feng Shui master friend!" Nic then patted one of the reporters back and pretended to have lost his memory: "I'm very sleepy."

Later, Nic arrived at the airport and was chased by reporters again. When reporters asked again about the reconciliation rumors: "Just now you answered the relationship was 'bad', are you joking with us?" After asking several more times and reporters being persistent, Nic finally said: "Well, she is the mother of my children after all. Why wouldn't we see each other? That's all I'm going to say." He met his friend Mike because of the New Years, but did he also invite Cecilia to join them? Nic answered: "If I see her, then I see her. I really didn't know he (Mike) would post the photo online, just leave it, I can't be upset too much."

#2 spikedpunch

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,332 posts

Posted 01 January 2012 - 09:53 AM

OMG, I hope they're going to get back together, for the sake of themselves and their kids and if they really still love each other. Great news to start 2012 on. ^_^*

#3 UniversalSR

Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,819 posts

Posted 01 January 2012 - 11:11 AM

It could be really good

Nic have something to hide for sure

But the reporters should stop hounding him, it has been quite a while since they get married, let Nic and Cecilia decide

Personally, i want them to get back together, that could be good for the kids

#4 onetwothreefour

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 829 posts

Posted 01 January 2012 - 06:16 PM

Good news but I do hope it's the last time I hear about their break ups and make ups =x.

Edited by MayKayy, 01 January 2012 - 06:16 PM.

#5 nomad 822

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,003 posts

Posted 01 January 2012 - 08:00 PM

Whatever. The media should back off, and just give them some space to breathe.

Be it the way they handle Lucas .. or how Cecilia mothers Lucas .. if they sit down together cordially for a meal.

Either way.
- If they're together for a meal with the kids like the mature adults they should be, just for the sake of the children - great.
(though why people bother 'acting like nothing' for the sake of the kids .. I don't think it's healthy for both adults and kids, just plain unhealthy and uncomfortable. might as well just not do it for the pretence of faking it)

- If getting back together - amazing.

Isn't it just good they're BOTH being mature for once.

Also, not so ethical of 'friends' (knowing full well their delicate and highly public situation) to upload pictures for public viewing.

Edited by nomad 822, 01 January 2012 - 08:08 PM.

#6 PearledOrchid

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 664 posts

Posted 01 January 2012 - 09:58 PM

They have been in each other's lives for so many years (13 years), so I don't think they hate each other. My goodness, the year ended and started with this couple in the spotlight again. The media should let them breathe.

#7 boom-boom

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 642 posts

Posted 02 January 2012 - 02:58 AM

View Postscuzzy, on 01 January 2012 - 09:53 AM, said:

OMG, I hope they're going to get back together, for the sake of themselves and their kids and if they really still love each other. Great news to start 2012 on. ^_^*

if they are unhappy together then they should not stay together.
an unhappy marriage leads to an unhappy environment for their kids to be around. much worse for the kids.

#8 UniversalSR

Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,819 posts

Posted 02 January 2012 - 04:13 AM

If and when they get back together

Sure that they will not make the same mistake they made last time

For the kids future and for themselves, sure they will make the right decision

#9 spikedpunch

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,332 posts

Posted 02 January 2012 - 04:30 AM

View Postboom-boom, on 02 January 2012 - 02:58 AM, said:

if they are unhappy together then they should not stay together.
an unhappy marriage leads to an unhappy environment for their kids to be around. much worse for the kids.
Yeah, that's why I said they should get back together only if they really still love each other.

Edited by scuzzy, 02 January 2012 - 04:31 AM.

#10 Hambaga

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 755 posts

Posted 02 January 2012 - 04:56 AM

Nicholas Tse always seemed like the calm one in the relationship while Cecilia gave me bi-polar vibes.

#11 nomad 822

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,003 posts

Posted 02 January 2012 - 04:54 PM

View PostHambaga, on 02 January 2012 - 04:56 AM, said:

Nicholas Tse always seemed like the calm one in the relationship while Cecilia gave me bi-polar vibes.

True. But there could also mean there is a reverse side to calm people.

The quiet calm one = (can also mean) the sinister darker one. No one really knows what goes on behind the facade, except the people at home who lives/ experiences the real person, or faces the cutting-cold logical person. They deal with facts and people in the same way. It can be like playing with a chess/poker partner. You have to second/triple guess.
If his personality was even like that to begin with, bec of environment - Nic's probably amped that to another level - because he's learned from young the need to protect himself and mask emotions as natural self-defence.

These types when paired off with the bubbly types (who ironically they're often attracted to), can sometimes suck the energy out of the bubbly, direct (all emotions displayed), impulsive types. These people act more from their hearts, not plot from their heads.
Looking at Cecilia, she's more reactive than truly pre-meditative. Her bark is far worse than her bite.
I can see her as the type who gets totally frustrated if Nick comes home only to game 12-16h after being away for wks, months on end .. and she cannot penetrate the ice.

Edited by nomad 822, 02 January 2012 - 05:11 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users