AF needs funding again

Photo
- - - - -

Selena Li discloses Kenneth Ma has a long time crush on her

hong kong selena li kenneth ma tvb

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10 replies to this topic

#1 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35912 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 05:06 AM

Selena Li discloses Kenneth Ma has a long time crush on her
Saturday February 18, 2012 Hong Kong
Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net/forums/

Posted Image

Yesterday former rumored couple Selena Li and Kenneth Ma attended a shopping mall event together. Selena performed Joey Yung's Chihuahua, and Kenneth appeared on stage with flowers for her. Selena was very pleased to have receive the flowers! During the interview, Selena disclosed Kenneth had a crush on her for 6 or 7 years. What an interesting relationship, Selena said: "Kenneth and I have a lot of fate, our birthdays are just one day apart. On my birthday, I sent him a SMS to let him know I'm having a birthday party at home, but he never replied to me." Standing besides her, Kenneth embarrassingly said: "I had to work that day, so I didn't reply."

When speaking of the rumors that TVB pressured Selena to withdraw shares from her makeup company (Technique Beauty School), Selena explained its not the truth. She sweet talked: "TVB always gives me good roles. I weighed the pros and cons before I made the decision to withdraw." As for the earlier involvement of a pyramid scheme within her beauty school, Selena stressed that her decision to withdraw from the company was not because she wanted to protect herself.

#2 _ollie_

_ollie_

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 12:43 AM

They look very compatible onscreen. Hope they'll collaborate again soon. Loved their chemistry in "A Fistful of Stances".

#3 schu

schu

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 383 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 02:00 AM

Poor Kenneth. Having a cruch on a girl 6 or 7 years and nothing happened between them. But I thought he dated Nancy a couple of years back.

#4 FantasyMania

FantasyMania

Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7056 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 06:45 PM

I've always loves watching Selena and Kenneth as a couple, thay are so sweet together. I am waiting for their 4th series now.

#5 Kim4ever

Kim4ever

✰★ 咸濕婆 ★✰

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14224 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 08:19 PM

If they are both single, and if they both want to be more than friends, I don't see why notPosted Image They make a good looking couple :P

#6 HeTieShou

HeTieShou

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1934 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 05:50 AM

I guess it is just fate.. I also enjoy seeing them together on screen but on screen and real life are 2 different worlds. I wonder how Selena knew that Kenneth had a long time crush on her?? If so, then I guess she doesn't like him or else they probably would have dated already...

#7 Lunablue

Lunablue

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3906 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 04:54 PM

6-7 years...I thought he dated Margie Tsang for a few years back. They do look compatible.;)

#8 KL<3U

KL<3U

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 07:44 PM

They are a very cute couple in TV series. Who ever they date , I'll try my best to support it. I'll always be fans of both of them. Fighting Selena and Kenneth <3

#9 Richard_ric

Richard_ric

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 305 posts

Posted 08 March 2012 - 02:10 AM

i love seeing both of them together in series! they are both great actors! hope to see more of them!

#10 Lucia1994

Lucia1994

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 08 March 2012 - 09:06 AM

I like their chemistry in a Fistful of Stances. But, it's not nice that Selena disclosed that private information about Kenneth and her. It's between them. Would it make Kenneth to be embarrassed?

#11 Bashful;

Bashful;

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2165 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 03:10 AM

she was probably just joking about it and once again reporter "BS" it.....