Gabriel Mann
Henry Czerny
Ashley Madekwe
Nick Wechsler
Josh Bowman
Connor Paolo
Christa B. Allen

Overview:

Emily Thorne (Emily VanCamp) comes to the Hamptons for the summer, renting a home next to the Grayson family to enjoy a bright summer. However, it's clear Emily has been to the Hamptons before as a little girl. In reality, Emily is Amanda Clarke, whose father was framed for a crime he didn't commit and sent to prison for life. She was permanently separated from him and never saw him again. Now, she's returned to the Hamptons, intent on getting revenge against those who wronged her and her father, the top of that list being Victoria Grayson (Madeleine Stowe), matriarch of the Grayson family and the woman whom her father loved and who, in the end, betrayed him.

As she sets her plan in motion, Emily tries to navigate the upper society to destroy those who betrayed her father. But the further she goes, the more her emotions get involved and the more she questions her motives and the moves she makes.

Source: wiki

comment:

Spoiler

Edited by SoulReaper, 14 April 2012 - 04:43 PM.

#2 BlackSky

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 595 posts

Posted 19 May 2012 - 01:01 AM

This hasnt started where I am yet but the concept looks interesting

Edited by BlackSky, 25 June 2012 - 01:37 AM.

#3 BeInspired

-{Life is your melody}-

• Forum Seniors
  • 6,206 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 12:06 AM

serious? O: the next season will be coming couple of months later i think the whole waiting thing is killing all the suspense lol hmm i think it's only a matter of time before you get to see it on your TV.. since most places are / have already started airing.

#4 BlackSky

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 595 posts

Posted 25 June 2012 - 01:44 AM

Well it has started now, I think it's on the 4/5th episode. But I watched the whole thing online Posted Image I liked it, I don't like fake Amanda/real Emily her voice irritates me. I want to see the next season already. What did you think of it?

#5 BeInspired

-{Life is your melody}-

• Forum Seniors
  • 6,206 posts

Posted 22 July 2012 - 06:08 PM

since the second season is still in the works, my patience is slowly dying out so i'm not sure if i would be keen enough to watch it LOL just kidding but really, the wait is killing Posted Image

I like the show very much Posted Image I don't really like fake Amanda either but it's not because of her voice, more of how she totally ruined everything for the real Amanda.. then again I guess without her, the show wouldn't be able to progress much (i.e. not much character development for real Amanda?). I also hope that Victoria doesn't die because she's my favorite antagonist.. lol

And this is by far the most intense TV show I have ever watched.. so I really hope that the thrill continues on to the next season (and doesn't fade out like most TV shows).

Edited by SoulReaper, 22 July 2012 - 06:09 PM.

#6 BlackSky

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 595 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 08:21 PM

When is the second season starting? Im not 100% sure I'll keep watching after I find out whether Victoria is alive or not.

I find her annoying for the reasons you stated her voice is just another one. I agree her character is needed because she contributes to the plot, but she mainly hinders the real Amanda's plan. I dont want Victoria to die either, especially because it seems like she is the only one showing remorse for what they have done.

I think it is ok but at times I feel like they are dragging things out. For example the real Emily/Jack focus. I'd much rather see more about real Amanda's past or other revenge plans she has.

#7 BeInspired

-{Life is your melody}-

• Forum Seniors
  • 6,206 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 01:36 AM

I'm not sure, probably somewhere between August and September or later since Fringe comes back late September i would assume Revenge would come back around the same time too (still a long wait regardless)

There are speculations flying around that Victoria isn't dead yet (i mean she's like the main antagonist!) but since they are only speculations, we can only take it with a grain of salt. Maybe Victoria is really alive but we just don't know how she would 'come back alive' since we are all made to believe that she boarded that plane. As for fake Amanda (I would like to call her Emily but it's so hard when Emily's used by real Amanda the entire time and I've already attached her to that name lol) I just kinda hope the baby isn't Jack's... but I definitely knew for sure that things wouldn't just go so well (Emily ditching Daniel and such) because it sounds too good to be true! so it's good to know that she would be going back to her original plan, just not sure how since she's no longer part of Daniel's family...

There's also speculations that Daniel and Ashley might become the next item.. well I won't be surprised about it since that's what it looked to me in the last few episodes. I'm starting to dislike Ashley after realizing how she's been spying on Emily's life..

Lastly, the official fan page states that Emily's mother would make an appearance in the next season (so it seems that her mother isn't really dead yet).

Whee i haven't been this enthusiastic about a TV show in the longest time haha

Edited by SoulReaper, 29 July 2012 - 01:37 AM.

#8 Adalin Cho

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 06 September 2012 - 03:59 AM

I love this show! It's so dramatic!!

#9 tommelvin

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 07 September 2012 - 01:47 PM

This is another great series of my favorite genre i.e. Drama. I love this show and I love the way they have written it. Madeline Stove and Emily Van Camp are truly Iconic in this show.

#10 BlackSky

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 595 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 03:06 AM

@ SoulReaper - Whether Victoria is dead or not I really hope they don't drag it out, it just get's annoying. Maybe they'll just say she boarded a different plane or something because they were suspicious that someone was after them.

I don't want the baby to be Jack's, I kind of want fake Amanda to leave already but I guess they need her there to add to the drama of things. Maybe they could make Emily invest in the company or something so she has a reason to be around.

Yeah I read the same thing about Daniel and Ashley, like you said from the last few episodes it does look like that. I'm intrigued to see how they would bring her mother into it now.

I got bored waiting for it to come back and I discovered a great show called Grimm

Edited by BlackSky, 09 September 2012 - 03:06 AM.

#11 BlackSky

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 595 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 11:44 PM

Finally saw the 4 episodes of season 2, I'm glad they didn't drag out whether Victoria was alive or not. Im starting to dislike Ashley more and more now

#12 BeInspired

-{Life is your melody}-

• Forum Seniors
  • 6,206 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 01:07 PM

I never liked Ashley. Somehow at the beginning of the show I already knew what kind of person she would become.. lol Just a hunch since Revenge is not even close to being that predictable, and also because anyone who works for the Graysons would eventually become an enemy to Emily.

I hate the wait... that 4 months worth of wait took away all the excitement I had for Season 1. Season 2's still as unpredictable as ever but it feels like they are straying far from the main plot.

spoilers ahead for those who haven't watched.. so don't click if you don't want to be spoiled. lol

Spoiler

#13 BlackSky

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 595 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 03:39 AM

^^ Yeah I guess it was a given that Ashley would turn out that way considering who she worked for. I hope they don't stray to far from the main plot. Like you the long wait for the shows return put a damper on the excitement for me but when I got to watch the episodes i loved it.
@ the spoiler - IKR!! I had the same reaction! I dont want to add anything about the other episodes as IDK how to put that spoiler thing there and dont want to ruin it for anyone.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users