Posted 30 May 2012 - 05:22 AM

Who is better at singing?

#2 palmon

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 237 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 10:15 PM

In my opinion, Janice Vidal has a better singing voice than Joey Yung. Janice Vidal's singing is flawless.

#3 ~ ♥ Malec ~

..::♥ Cutie ♥::..

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,307 posts

Posted 25 December 2012 - 12:33 AM

Comparing them is like compare sugarcane's sugar to red mooli's sugar. Both sweet but in different way. Lolz, no doubt why there arent many ppl posted in this topic as its too... general.

#4 Leol

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 162 posts

Posted 25 December 2012 - 08:56 AM

View PostAngie May, on 25 December 2012 - 12:33 AM, said:

Comparing them is like compare sugarcane's sugar to red mooli's sugar. Both sweet but in different way. Lolz, no doubt why there arent many ppl posted in this topic as its too... general.
Thanks for your comment. However, I dont understand your analogy as both of them are canton pop singers thats up for comparison. If they are soo different then it means that we cant compare any hong kong female singers in general.lol
I hope your not writing this comment to "attack me" since we are arguing on the other form. lol
But at least your one of the few people that posted here, so I should thank you for starting a discussion Posted Image

Edited by Leol, 25 December 2012 - 09:01 AM.

#5 Kim4ever

✰★ 咸濕婆 ★✰

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,224 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 11:31 AM

^ Well being a topicstarter, you should have have given your views and telling us who you prefer, so you're a dud, no offense!
Posted Image
Can't blame anyone ignoring your topic when you yourself don't give out points.

I like both of them. Both are different in terms of singing technique. Joey has the stronger singing voice and Janice sounds sweeter, but thats just my opinion.Posted Image

#6 Leol

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 162 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 06:56 PM

I dont have to give my opinion. As a topic starter, you just need to propose a question to start a discussion. You dont offend me because I'm not a dud.
At least your are not ignoring my post.

Edited by Leol, 26 December 2012 - 06:57 PM.

#7 ~ ♥ Malec ~

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,307 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 05:55 AM

^ do you feel good? Ppl are helping you and your voice is so sour, lolz. No good no good. I argued with you from last year to now and I dun think I have to special visit or attack you in here, just because the topic is too nonsense to compare. Wat point you want to raise up you cant provide. So wat is the point to open this topic? Even comparing Harry Potter to Twilight has more points.

#8 Leol

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 162 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 06:28 AM

If this topic is so nonsense then why are you still commenting? Is there something wrong comparing the two singers to see what people think about them?
I can say the same thing about Harry Potter and Twilight-both series are so different from each other in terms of the storyline and character development. Whats the point in comparing these two?
However, I believe there's a comparison between two singers that have similar music styles of canton pop and from the same market. My voice is sour? I don't think so. Mabey everything I say is offensive to you.

Edited by Leol, 27 December 2012 - 06:30 AM.

#9 ~ ♥ Malec ~

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,307 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 06:37 AM

Oh well, how many ppl are answering to your topic, you can see by your own eyes. I hope you can count. Lolz, comparing Harry Potter to Twilight has more meaning because at least they have some competitions raised up by the producers of their movies. Joey and Janice dun have competition. Now you know why its nonsense? If you still cant understand, I will let your topic run to see anyone else will reply you, more ppl or it will fade away.

You are not in the level that can offend anyone. The only thing that you need to do now is learning.

#10 Leol

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 162 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 07:59 PM

No I dont know why its non sense. I actually don't care if no one comments here so I dont know why you keep wanting to prove that my post is nonsense. Thanks for turning this form into an argumentPosted Image. Your good at doing these things anyway.

I need to learn, but the same goes for you. You need to learn how to respect other people. I dont go to people's form and complain about how its pointless and such.
I'm not at the level of offending anyone? Good, I dont want to offend anyone because I dont like doing that anyway.

#11 ~ ♥ Malec ~

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,307 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 09:53 AM

^ If you don't care then you didn't open this and reply with sour voice like this. So be honest to yourself, ok? You are good at changing the topic but dun use it all the time because it isn't a good way to discuss.

It isn't the matter that I respect you or not but the matter that you are too stubborn. Again, you shouldn't change the topic. I say you are not at the level of offending anyone because you tried to make yourself a victim out of nowhere. Your voice is so sour when you say like ppl are bullying you while you are being double standard. Nobody can say anything about you, but you give you the right to say anything about other? Come on.

Watever, it's the last time I've reply to you because I know you won't never accept. Bye.

#12 Leol

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 162 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 05:34 PM

Your accusing me of all these things that are not true. Now your calling me stubborn? how so? Just becasue someone dosent agree with you dosent mean that they are stubborn.
HHow did I change the topic? your the one that always bring up new stuff to argue about and then calling my voice sour. If Im sour then your voice is flat out rude which makes you a hipicrite. Next time before juding someone, see if your doing the same.

I never said that people are bullying me or what not. I guess your interpreting everything for me. how do you know how I feel?

Remeber your the one that started commenting on this form saying that is pointless and such. If you did not comment then this fight will of not started.
Also, im being honest with myself. Are you?
If i admit that this post is pointless then will you be happy? you won the fight! thats what you want. You always want to disprove others and make yourself the most reasonable person. Sometimes you should just ignore others who you dont agree with instead of keep aruging with them to make them admit fault. When they don't you call them stubborn or sour voice or that they need to "learn something".

Its very rude for you to come to this form and start laughing at how no one comments on this post. The point is not that I care if people comment, but its the fact that you crticize someone's post. Its like someone is having an art show and a random person comes in and say that the art work is ugly.

It's good that were stoping this argument. You will never understand because your ignorant.

Bye!
I will never reply to your comments on this website and you shouldnt either if you want to avoid arguing.

Edited by Leol, 30 December 2012 - 07:02 AM.

#13 Milana

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,273 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 10:38 AM

Both are okay but I like Joey Yung more.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users