king meets the queen

2041 replies to this topic

#2001 carnavale

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,645 posts

Posted 05 November 2013 - 08:03 PM

hahaa.. such a nice capture when Show touches his nose, he usually does when he is hiding something! (most of liars).
Thank you, dearie!
someone knows what does it mean this?
Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image
credit: 羅氏丞心布藍達Brenda

I was thinking that if a user found out ''Showlo Wifi'' on the airport at Macau, Rainie's manager was at two of Show's recent signing events, this latest trip at South Korea.....let's see...
September 28-29-30th _Show and Rainie together at Japan
October 16_ Taipei, Taiwan: Lion Roar Release_ Rainie's manager at Show's signing event. Rainie also met Jimmy Chow probably there.
October 20_ Taipei, Taiwan: Lion Road Autograph Session_ Rainie's manager at Show's signing event.
November 02_SR at SKorea
November 04_SR spotted coming back at Taiwan probably in the same flight..

Hey, SR have met a lot recently during HIS album promoting, at least once per two weeks. Does it means something special?. Also Show had promoted her latest concert, suggested her songs via his YT channel and also he appeared on her DVD... It's like they couldn't standing less the distance, no concerning that much for the hints left behind....

Edited by carnavale, 06 November 2013 - 04:43 AM.

#2002 carnavale

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,645 posts

Posted 07 November 2013 - 02:46 PM

Today Show asked his fans ''what they think if he someday announce plans to get married?''
Posted Image
credit:as tagged

I forgot to mention it, because we talked yesterday this topic with @irs, Show replied a few posts from SiR fans related with Rainie too.
Here the link in Xiang Lin Bar if a kind soul can help us to understand them.
http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2690614410

Posted Image
credit: as tagged.

Edited by carnavale, 07 November 2013 - 03:18 PM.

#2003 NinaISR

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 07 November 2013 - 04:08 PM

View Postcarnavale, on 07 November 2013 - 02:46 PM, said:

I forgot to mention it, because we talked yesterday this topic with @irs, Show replied a few posts from SiR fans related with Rainie too.
I just translate the post of @SIR_Nancy with Google translation and she asked him something like if he will cooperate with Rainie in a drama and he said that they are looking for a good script. But I'm not really sure because you know it's Google Translation... Posted Image

Edited by NinaISR, 07 November 2013 - 04:29 PM.

#2004 sHoPoHoLiC

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 07 November 2013 - 05:47 PM

Yes correct.
1st qns: fan asked whether Rainie said will act in Sweetheart 2?
1st reply: Show replied that he didn't hear that from Rainie.

2nd qns: fan asked whether he will act with rainie again?
2nd reply: Show said if there's a good script, will consider.

3rd qns: fan asked if he's acting any drama this yr or with rainie?
3rd reply: Show said to anticipate for tomorrow.

Ok my comments on last qns, show might mentioned wrongly. He might hv wanted to say next year instead of tomorrow.

:)

#2005 carnavale

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,645 posts

Posted 09 November 2013 - 07:06 PM

wow, my big reason to stop posting is that i'm waiting for our moderator to work on our new home and finally move on, but i need to say somethings before move on to our new home.
First, lately has been confirmed Rainie was there at South Korea with her mom by herself, then we have that she was there at the airport but ran away for some reason..
Second, today Da ge was again at Show's Taichung autograph session. It's the third time Rainie's manager is at Show's place and it's not a random fact, it's something planned.
Third, lately Show shared on BFB that he was getting insomnia and more like only anxiety, he feels like having a ''happiness disorder''. It's not coincidence he just replied Rainie's related questions recently...besides that ''marriage plans'' question.
I find good to mention, Show supported her more publicly on her album and Rainie is accompanying more and more now, both seems more ''together'' now than ever. I don't know if this means something special but i do believe they would find the right time to go public. Nothing more to say, to be honest my anxiety has gone away. Rather just watching that things happen naturally, cause i don't want have a heart attack one of these days.

3rd reply: Show said to anticipate for tomorrow.
Ok my comments on last qns, show might mentioned wrongly. He might hv wanted to say next year instead of tomorrow.
Thank you for your translations, dearie. I think he's talking metaphorically or maybe indirectly implying something important is going on to happen ''tomorrow''. For some reason I sense he thinks twice before typing these posts related to Rainie, there should not be space for mistakes.

#2006 UniversalSR

Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,833 posts

Posted 09 November 2013 - 08:37 PM

Here Show new MV
https://www.youtube....h?v=U2maPgn7POw
credits to showluo youtube account

Most of the scenes that are inside.....i wonder if Show did the same with Rainie......taking picture of her while she was still asleep and many more.....we can really fantasize about this....

If Rainie manager is at Show autograph session.....there could be a chance that he is Show manager probably......was Xiao Shuang there????

#2007 RinsyaRyc

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 November 2013 - 06:47 PM

I feel very excited reading this forum day by day but I didnt hve acc to drop my comment bfore this. Furthrmore my english is not very good also. kekeke..
Love the way show luo and rainie expressed their feeling towards their family~ they love their mama. and both of them are very alike. their father already passed away... :(
CLS imprinted on xiao zhu shoulder bcz he wanted to b with his family in his next life but i guess he will stuck with Rainie Yang for his entire life. C heng Li n Show on y our shoulder big man~ Posted Image

Cant wait for their new collaboration!

#2008 NinaISR

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 01:12 PM

Hey! Yesterday it was Show's autograph event, in the first vid, he sang his new song and in the second vid he mentioned Rainie

http://v.youku.com/v...MzMDA4Njky.html
http://v.youku.com/v...MzMDExNjU2.html
credit: sandyloveshow

oh and I love when he said "I can't believe it" like Rainie, it seems like they're taking the habits of the other

Edited by NinaISR, 11 November 2013 - 01:24 PM.

#2009 sHoPoHoLiC

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 13 November 2013 - 05:12 PM

I know this youtube video is a long time ago, however, now seems suitable to take this n see.. it's about Show n Xiao Gui discussing whether relationship is possible with juniors in the same company. The last part of the video is Show telling Xiao Gui that in the same company, the company will help to cover up the relationship which reminds me of.... u all know what i'm thinking... =X

#2010 carnavale

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,645 posts

Posted 13 November 2013 - 07:57 PM

the company will help to cover up the relationship which reminds me of.... u all know what i'm thinking
Nice you said it now, here the translation of full episode of Show's Friends session, where he said he found out the questions of the test very conservative, adding that HIS company protects/shields him. We all know what are you referring @ShOpO.
Also this user translated Show's latest appearance in University (Lion's roar 2013), and at the very end of the episode where they asked him if he was a chauvinist male with his girlfriend, you can notice he replied very effusively if he didn't care about her, where she was or so, then it means he wouldn't love her AND HIS BLOOD PRESSURE got high. His body revealed he really minds on his current girlfriend and certainly shows that he is still jealous/possessive with her. Now we all know Show's standard on the relationship, if you follow his statements here would notice clearly he is really in love with his girlfriend right now, and we all know who is this person in his heart...well, he himself had said it.
http://www.youtube.c...4&v=5yrEAj79WOs
credit: YT ooST1NAoo6

I have a lot to comment but will summarize it since we already reached 2000 posts and moderator would clean up our home to move on a new one. First Show was asked lately if he would mind to meet Li Yufen since she was helping to promote another artist in less than 1 km from Show was at. Show replied precisely : ''Of course not, since i have another scandal object, si your scrawl (write without basis) Hudie jie jie. (「完全不会,而且我有新的绯闻对象了,就是你们乱写的蝴蝶姊姊。)
Here Show pointed out to Hudie as his new scandal object, which is notoriously part of this ''shield'' Show feels he has from his company, basically the same way Rainie protects her with Prince. Day by day is more and more evident.
Also Show revealed recently that he would choose a girl who doesn't wear enough eye make up, and doubt when Tao Jie pointed out that Show likes meaty girls. Show didn't state again he likes meaty girls (Rainie is not that meaty, more like a thin girl), so that Show didn't want to comment much about the physical part, but he came up to Rainie again when he mentioned ''corset abs line'' it was ok as muscles in ''his girl''. Rainie is the image of all those words.
I wonder when our moderator could help us, and i need some time to do the new home.. would wait until weekend to work on it. kisses!!

#2011 carnavale

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,645 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 08:08 PM

girls, mod will help us with this home, it's already ''in process''.
The only think we need to do is wait for it and gimme some time to do the new home...
I was thinking something...Show and Rainie would probably end up their world concerts the next year. Show was Rainie's FIRST CONCERT GUEST on HK and since Rainie has not still appeared at Show's world tour... i was thinking that maybe Rainie would be his LAST guest. Well, we all know they're together in all ways possibles, both support each other but it's weird Rainie has not being Show's guest till now, it's like he would be waiting for her to come at some special point of his tour. If they announced on may Rainie would be at Show's Chengdu stop it's because she is an assured one, but why wait this long to invite her? After all she has been in ALL his tour, the only reason i see she's still missing is because he plans to close his concert with her and have the opportunity to ask her publicly to be his wife/fiance/eternal girlfriend. I see Show doing that kind of proposal, sharing in his favorite place: his stage. Just that.. hugs!

Edited by carnavale, 14 November 2013 - 08:10 PM.

#2012 sHoPoHoLiC

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 15 November 2013 - 09:57 AM

Hahaha! Yes and will be waiting for the new home.. Just want to comment this.

This ye they'll hv 2 concerts with other superstars as well. 1 at the Malaysia countdown, and the other is 30 nov.

There's a lot of other ppl saying these 2 cannot be together, BUT!!!!
I will wait for news n I have this feeling that they're together, Else why will she be at Korea?

Hahaha! Yes and will be waiting for the new home.. Just want to comment this.

This ye they'll hv 2 concerts with other superstars as well. 1 at the Malaysia countdown, and the other is 30 nov.

I will wait for news n I have this feeling that they're together, Else why will she be at Korea?

#2013 YLCT

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 15 November 2013 - 12:13 PM

Not wanting to be a party spoiler but carnavale, i think it's impossible for show to invite Rainie to his concert anymore cos he officially said so in a past interview.He says that he is afraid that the audience would feel bored of their pairing , he also says that they are also not gonna collaborate in any films/dramas or music in near future bcos of the same reason...(well though it's sad but can't help it, it's kinda of true, if applied on audiences who aren't SR or anti SR)

However, he did joked that they could collaborate in opening a private breakfast shop business , cos it's rainie's mum wish and one of Show's interest(Mother-in-law and son in-law family business HAHA) And yeah i think we can still anticipate Show as rainie's concert guest cos he still owes her 10 more attendance!

Edited by YLCT, 15 November 2013 - 12:15 PM.

#2014 carnavale

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,645 posts

Posted 15 November 2013 - 02:51 PM

@YLCT, dearie, are you talking about a recent interview where Show said this? or an old interview from COOL Magazine around June 2012?
I rmb clearly Rainie also said in August 2012 when a reporter asked if Show would be one of her special guests in Hong Kong, she said awkwardly that he wouldn't be her guest because people might get bored of their constant collaboration (https://www.youtube....h?v=8bBXmAVGlHc) . Four months later Show&Rainie were together on stage, so it's difficult to me believe what they said, because even in terms of publicity the surprises are better received by the audience.

However, he did joked that they could collaborate in opening a private breakfast shop business , cos it's rainie's mum wish and one of Show's interest(Mother-in-law and son in-law family business HAHA)
When did Show talk about this ''private breakfast shop business''??. What i rmb is Show revealed something like this in June 2012..

The COOL MAGAZINE asked if SR will have more collaboration (like guest STAGE designer, music?)
Show: Probably no more, after all I've had a lot of collaboration with Rainie in drama and music. The only thing we had less is probably hosting together. Or maybe running a breakfast restaurant, because she wants to open a breakfast restaurant very much. It may be called "Hai Pai Breakfast Restaurant", there will be Hai Pai Egg Pancake, Hai Pai Soy Milk......(laugh).
Mag's capture: http://www.subeimage...me=47846ds0.jpg

And then.. from 7:28 in this interview, Show started to mention his mom wants to open a breakfast restaurant and the name “Lo Ma Ma Nutritious Breakfast”. Interesting, right?
http://v.youku.com/v...k0MzUzMzEy.html

@YCLT, where did he said was Rainie's mum wish?.. didn't he said it was his mom wish first?...
By the way, you girls knew Rainie is planning to move out to live independent???Posted Image

Yes, mostly of people think Show has a girlfriend and assume is Hudie due to latest scandal. This can be what most of people is thinking merely because their companies the public info throught media. They had success, ''everyone is swallowing the smoke'' and the artist stays in the safest side of the attention.
..but..please.. why Butterfly behaves normally around Show in private but Rainie needs to run away when he's around? Why Show made paparazzi take pictures on the ''window table'' of the restaurant in Taipei but SR didn't let fans shoot them a single picture in Myeongdong?
The good thing is his fans are getting certain Show has a girlfriend, they notice his happiness and they also think the person is a celebrity.
by the way.. there's an interesting discussion about a picture that shows Show in korea with a shorter person, everyone thinks it's Rainie by the height, the shape of face, some clothes ( pictures of Rainie at Shanghai)... and now i rmb some old items. I really want to bring up this issue here but better at our new home ... deserves our check in...

Edited by carnavale, 15 November 2013 - 04:03 PM.

#2015 UniversalSR

Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,833 posts

Posted 19 November 2013 - 03:29 PM

Hey everybody.....see this picture
Posted Image
credits to Rainie Yang 杨丞琳 Show Luo 罗志祥

SR posted a picture separately on weibo of them watching movies....

But see.....there a loophole....why did two members of partyboys come in on Rainie side....i dont know about the first guy on the right.....but the second guy is a party boyz member

Here another pic.....their favorite pose
Posted Image
Rainie Yang 杨丞琳 Show Luo 罗志祥

It has been so long and we are reaching part 5....and SR love doesnt seem to be melting down....they obviously went for a movie together

#2016 RinsyaRyc

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 November 2013 - 06:34 AM

View PostUniversalSR, on 19 November 2013 - 03:29 PM, said:

It has been so long and we are reaching part 5....and SR love doesnt seem to be melting down....they obviously went for a movie together

i cant wait for our new home since Carnavale told she had many story about our SR~ kekekeke.

#2017 carnavale

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,645 posts

Posted 21 November 2013 - 05:05 PM

omg.. i need to finish my work soon.
Show lately slipped out of his tongue that he is indeed in a relationship in a few variety shows lately. Not directly, involuntarily.
Rainie appeared on latest Show's Next Magazine interview.
Rainie re posted and supported Show's event for ''Homeless animals''.
One of Show's composed songs is a romantic one called ''You are mine''. The main female lead is Ah sa, Rainie's good friend, and will be released soon.
uff.. i need time...
Posted Image
credit: as tagged.

Source:http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2716303787

#2018 Zo-Chii

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 22 November 2013 - 10:26 AM

Looks like Show released a new MV called 'You are Mine', have you guys seen it yet? I guess it came out 4 hours ago :O

www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJ2rAZ7jozA

Here is the video description, though I used google translate so I can't really make sense of al of it, but it seems like Show's new album is selling well. That's good :O

Luo song " Ximing life " double blessing MV director Huang Zhongping Zhang Jing , Chen Ching + pig teamed screenwriter
Ah Sa invited starring Fang Wenlin , Wu Jingxian guest intergenerational 3 Lady Master fit to help out

"Asia's Dance King " Show Luo new album " Idiom " menacing , he won the first week of release five albums , g-music sales charts , more than 80% of sales roar broke a percentage , to create a new personal record ! Sony Music while wins the pursuit , following the Han Jia Sun , actress Shu Qi two goddesses hsiang to help out , 3rd wave hit song resorted to the creation of Taiwanese pig hip-hop song " Ximing life ", MV resort beauty brand , invited to 3 bit across generations Lady Master : Ah Sa starring pig childhood sweetheart , then by Fang Wenlin , Wu Jingxian cameo interpretation Ah Sa Mature and old image. Card Division strong, fresh combination of roles , a pig with three powerful faction cooperation is bound to let " Ximing life " MV set off a frenzied discussion !

Piglet 10 minutes Taiwanese hip-hop song creation brisk wind MV guarantee the outcome was unexpected contrasts ultra tear

Song " Ximing life " is the Hokkien " pamper you " means , spend 10 minutes to finish pig Taiwanese song , diction simple description from the pursuit of love and then they die , will pamper lifetime commitment to each other . Film director Leste Chen invited to jointly develop and piggy want MV script , directed by Zhang Jing Huang Zhongping director invited songs , wonderful, obviously genre brisk " Ximing life" , the story was deliberately rendered contrast , quite tear , and even unexpected the MV ending. From the beginning to the end of the shoot , the director deliberately Zhongping keep confidential Ah Sa, Fang Wenlin , Wu Jingxian hear songs, play acting completely on their strengths , such as fixing after the announcement , " Ximing life " is actually a Taiwanese hip-hop song , suddenly three actors quite surprised , Fang Wenlin more blurted out: " play all day , I thought this song like" after home " kind of love song yeah ! " three people and the creation of a chorus of praise pig " Ximing life" smooth, nice !

Ah Sa plus play into the drama too strange pig kiss Ah Sa skirt lift wind insurance emptied sacrifice when Marilyn Monroe !
Pig standing and Wu Jingxian ease tensions on the show " Ximing life " MV premiere Friday 12:00 Official Channel

Ah Sa wearing a uniform and pig play lovers in the MV campus , Liangxiaowucai look and feel completely violated , even pig Ah Sa said: " ! I thought you were 80 ( 1980 ) after the birth of " piggy smiled and answered : " I say I'm 25 years old , just take more advertising . 2 " of the original 2008 film to cooperate , open mirror press conference have to do, because of the problems investors to cancel the shooting , has finally cooperation in MV, 2 people address him excited. Ah Sa also because too into the drama , dozing in the pig scene, plus play God to a kiss him on the cheek , just one second lens super love ! Suddenly while shooting a strong array of wind, Ah Sa instantly blown skirt , pants safety risk emptied , then squat rushed to the front side of the pig body block quadrangle , so Ah Sa intimate feel prepared , but gas laughed and said: " I almost becomes Marilyn Monroe it! "

Invited to former teen idol idol Fang Wenlin , a senior actress Wu Jingxian performances MV, pig flattered said: " " Ximing life " can invite Wenlin sister , Wu interpretation of the most critical two roles, although only a cameo , certainly a plus for the MV many ! " pig in the studio for the revered Wu Jingxian Wu , he unconsciously to ease standing and Wu Jingxian on the show , the crowd laughed at his " skin stretched tight ! " And Wu Jingxian also praised pig " very obedient , hard , loving, very sentimental favorite around my pig ! "

#2019 carnavale

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,645 posts

Posted 26 November 2013 - 03:51 PM

omg. please be patient everyone.. i still have no time.
But, it's interesting to check out this. Show posted on sunday that ''he is undercover (agent) two years now.'' and recalled he was secretly taking pictures, secretly eating, etc... Show is living his real life and want to express it just these days.. 2 years..we all got it rite?
notice that at November 30th, Show already finished his ''Count on me'' Album recording, so at this point two years ago, already agreed to collaborate again filming Show's mini movie and for ''when the king meets the queen''. So even when we have the news of them collaborating again in January late, the truth is when Rainie flied to New York and came back with Sunny Wang rumors, SR agreed to a new collaboration.

Edited by carnavale, 26 November 2013 - 04:09 PM.

#2020 NinaISR

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 27 November 2013 - 08:50 PM

Yeah we are almost moving to part 5! Show is making more and more obvious that he's in a relationship and i'm really impatient to see what will happen next year!

#2021 NinaISR

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 27 November 2013 - 09:49 PM

Oh and these two are so cute posting some secret and indirect messages on weibo, fb, etc.
Like saying good night on weibo for Rainie and instagram for Show

Rainie: Good night...Although I still don't want to sleep, but, say goodnight first ~ (translated by @楊丞琳 RainieYangFC_INA)

Posted Image
credit: Rainie's weibo

and Show posted an hour later
噓〜晚安喔!(Oh boo! Good night! (google translation))

Posted Image
credit: Show's instagram

He posted a black and white photo like the photo of Yumi that Rainie posted

Edited by NinaISR, 27 November 2013 - 09:50 PM.

#2022 NinaISR

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 29 November 2013 - 01:29 PM

http://v.youku.com/v...QwNzAyNTEy.html
Rainie appeared 2 days ago on "Apple Star online chat" and had a fan interaction.

http://ent.appledail...%B7%B1%E3%80%8D

(Google Translation)

Rainie back rookie baby voice, "I wanted to hit myself."
2013年11月29日

Yang served as the day before yesterday, "Apple Star online chat" guests, faced questions from fans all-encompassing, all answer, she would have liked children, maternal flooding, also in front of the fans "Mommy, "claiming, he felt he could when preschool teacher, behold now upgraded when the aunt, she admitted:" I feel and play with noisy kids, want to hide in the room to be quiet "is qingshunv she said dolls can no longer appears relatively sound, but also from shaking: "When I saw the movie will be very wanted to hit myself before."

Rainie wearing casual night before, and fans in the "Apple Star online chat" big talk the truth, pragmatic personality, she was curious whether love at first sight, she said: "!. No way to be sure to contact, chat to communicate." become her boyfriend's condition was "to have a tacit understanding with each other, understand each other jokes", which sounds simple, but her jokes are popular type, to become Mr. Right is not really easy. She also admits that she's a bit 'appearance' Association, says with a laugh: "Appearance is very important, try to watch."

She likes handsome man, but then their body is not much to grasp, fans asked her, "dare nude beach"? She even wears a swimsuit must disclose their concerns about who would see, let alone naked, and even a private pool, she let go, said: "No way, I'm too conservative."
She had ascended the concert platform, hung upside down, but she says she is in fact not a brave man, jumped into the sea while filming to jump in the lake, often become her demons, she said: "Because I do not know how deep the water, underwater there no nails, make me a great sense of fear. "are directed to call the last five thousand four hundred thirty-two she bite the bullet and jump.
Her debut full 14 year anniversary of the establishment of Love Rainie international fan club via phone App, also a mobile interactive software and real-time interactive idol fans.

She revealed himself the phone control: "wake up will look" Apple "network news every day, look at real-time news, see their face book contents have been reported," a hundred percent control of information, she says with a laugh: "there are times to see things fall asleep, the phone fell to the face, but also punched a bruise. "
She was asked fans to see past the cute will not exclusion, she said: "!. Although not getting older, but still lovely smile, but the dolls are more difficult to hear the sound," but she also admits: "see their previous films will be wanted to hit myself. "

ahah Rainie said "her boyfriend's condition was "to have a tacit understanding with each other, understand each other jokes" Posted Image and we all know she always says that Show and her are really alike, he understands her jokes and she understands his, etc. Just watch (or re-watch) this vid:

credit: RainieYangFanSub

Edited by NinaISR, 29 November 2013 - 01:30 PM.

#2023 NinaISR

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 29 November 2013 - 02:44 PM

Does anyone know if Rainie has something planned for tonight?
Because if she doesn't, it means that SR had/have a romantic dinner today haha

杨丞琳:雖然照片裡的自己在裝酷,但我想要興奮的告訴大家!明天廣州音樂先鋒榜見
Although photographs of themselves in cool, but I want to tell you excited! See tomorrow Guangzhou music pioneer (google translation)
Posted Image

Rainie posted this 3 hours ago (at 6PM in taiwan)

and Show posted at the same hour

Beautiful night��
Posted Image
credit: Show's instagram

I just say it for fun, I'm not sure of anything because he may have taken this photo a fews days ago and same for Rainie but the photo that Show posted means he had a dinner with a woman and it was surely not a dinner with his friends

And I have to tell that I watch and analyze again vids of them from last year and I'm sure (like now we know that they are together) that they were officially a couple after 2012-08 and before 2012-11-29 but I think that it was in november that they became a couple so maybe (i said maybe) this photo was for celebrating their first year as a couple Posted Image

#2024 sHoPoHoLiC

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 30 November 2013 - 02:25 PM

Today's award at guangzhou! Both show n rainie same stage. Video: http://v.youku.com/v
Show wore black n rainie wore white. And the best part is, after accepting award, rainie put her hand around show's arm. 😊

#2025 NinaISR

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 30 November 2013 - 03:52 PM

Yeah I saw it too!! I'm so excited!! kyyyaa!

here's some photos

Rainie and Show's arrivals

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

SR
http://i44.tinypic.com/2m3mj4w.png

http://i44.tinypic.com/2nr1mxw.jpg

http://imgsrc.baidu....bec55e7973f.jpg
http://i43.tinypic.com/2am5qq.jpg

https://scontent-a-a...881987717_n.jpg

http://i40.tinypic.com/2e3wop4.jpg

ChoiCharlene: Question: Do you know what is the most fun to participate in the ceremony? Answer: The most fun is to see good friends! ! (10:20pm)

http://i41.tinypic.com/105cth3.jpg

Rainie: Thanks Guangzhou! Go to eat (9:43pm)
http://i44.tinypic.com/ivaflu.jpg

Edited by NinaISR, 06 December 2013 - 11:51 PM.
Only 3 big picz are allowed to post dear. Leave the rest in links please. Thankz.

#2026 UniversalSR

Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,833 posts

Posted 30 November 2013 - 05:11 PM

Looks like there are couple jackets on them......SR getting a bit too open for us to see

Is it a prelude to them preparing to announce marriage.....

The last few days has ppl announcing marriage and things like this.....hope SR will be part of it.....though that will mean no drama for them probably ever again together

#2027 NinaISR

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 01 December 2013 - 01:42 PM

Show replied to Rainie at 1:01am on weibo today, I don't really understand what they said but chinese fans say that they were bickering as always Posted Image
SR, before that, replied to the same posts that the Twins posted, here's the screenshots:

Show's Weibo
Posted Image

Then Rainie's Weibo:

Posted Image

And Show's reply to Rainie Posted Image
Posted Image

Show: That is not because someone pushed in front gives space! But do not explain! / / @ Rainie: Exactly! Thank you to the lounge to find my chat [love you] saying, as if someone suddenly pushed the screen in! Do not explain (Google Translation)

I don't really understand so I hope someone can translate it better

Edited by NinaISR, 01 December 2013 - 03:56 PM.

#2028 NinaISR

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 01 December 2013 - 03:53 PM

Show mentionned Rainie today at an event but I don't understand

at the end of the vid
http://v.youku.com/v...QyMzUxMjQ0.html
credit to 小米是爛好人

and another vid in better sound quality (4:10)
http://v.youku.com/v...QyMzAyNjQw.html
credit: 75313148

He said the Twins, then Yang Cheng Lin and I like it here because he said something more about her but he said it in the mic of the host and after he looked to his right where I think is Xiao Shuang, as if he was afraid that he said something wrong or something like that

PS: Sorry, I know I post a lot when we soon have to change to part 5 Posted Image but I have to share my excitement Posted Image

#2029 carnavale

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,645 posts

Posted 01 December 2013 - 08:22 PM

Don't worry @ninal, moderator still ask us time for despam the thread, so still we have more space to comment... thanks everyone for the updates!! still reading all the news..

#2030 NinaISR

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 02 December 2013 - 06:52 PM

Hi guys!!
Vote for Rainie : http://ewon.events.p...ent45/queen.php
she's in third place and Ariel Lin is first so everyone please vote for our most beautiful and talented Rainie!!

#2031 UniversalSR

Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,833 posts

Posted 02 December 2013 - 07:10 PM

Everybody.....see this last part of Kang Xi Lai Le

Xiao S is pressing Show totally on his relationship.....wanting him to say who his girlfriend is......but knowing Xiao S normal style of asking.....she would say out names......but she was very reserved.....not saying anything at all.....Show is in a relationship......that for sure......

Must be our dearest Rainie......Xiao S always loves to attack Show with ladies name.....but this time.....she is too subdued.....hahahaha.....helping Show keep a secret.......

#2032 NinaISR

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 06 December 2013 - 11:00 PM

Xiao S is pressing Show totally on his relationship.....wanting him to say who his girlfriend is......but knowing Xiao S normal style of asking.....she would say out names......but she was very reserved.....not saying anything at all.....Show is in a relationship......that for sure...... Must be our dearest Rainie......Xiao S always loves to attack Show with ladies name.....but this time.....she is too subdued.....hahahaha.....helping Show keep a secret.......
This episode was SO interesting!! Extremely interesting!!!
I wanted to comment on this too but I was waiting for the translation and here it is:
part 2

credit: ooST1NAoo6
And Show had already say that the company will help if he's in a relationship so yeah that's why at events or recording episode for a show, they don't really ask him about this because the company tell the hosts to keep the secret and to avoid asking, like in YLBFB, the questions they ask to Show or Rainie when they both had a Friend Session were really "protective" (I don't know if we can say it like that) and I'm sure in YLBFB they edit out a lot of parts Posted Image
and same for the Love Session of Show in YLBFB but I will comment on this later when it will be translated...

Well and about the KXLL ep, at 18:45, Jimmy Lin asked "who was the last girl Show had pick-up" and he immediatly added after "No no kidding!" as he forgot that they can't talk about this and Show was a little angry and made the "Sshh" movement with his finger
But after Xiao S began to ask what he will do if his GF was pregnant before getting maried and we can see she really hesitated to say the word "girlfriend"
It was mostly Kang Yung Ge who was teasing him about this and Xiao S was like "I know you have a GF so why did you not announce it now, I can't say it but you can" and at the end Show was totally helpless Posted Image
(Show Show Show we all know who your GF is Posted Image just 3 characters: Yang Cheng Lin. 6 letters: RAINIE!!!Posted Image"

PS: Lin Chih Ying was so funny and Xiao S and Kang-Yung Ge keep teasing him about him always forgetting. I laughed so hard when they teased him, begins at 15:00 Posted Image

Edited by NinaISR, 06 December 2013 - 11:09 PM.

#2033 YangChengLinxShowLuo

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 07 December 2013 - 06:34 PM

It's been a long time guys since I posted here. There's a lot of updates regarding SR relationship.
Looking forward for more updates. You guys were so awesome. Keep up the good work.
Sorry for not posting for quite sometime. I'm still having a hard time with my schedule that's why
I still can't post updates/news but maybe next time. See you guys. :)

#2034 sHoPoHoLiC

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 22 December 2013 - 10:40 AM

Well, I'll just continue posting here until new site is up to date. :)

Rainie recently help to promote Prince's brand, by wearing his short sleeve tee, which caused a lot of commotion between fans.

Then next we know, Show posed pictures of Stage clothes with long sleeves and commented "cold weather, wear more".

Many fans were saying that Show was jealous.

What do u all think?

#2035 carnavale

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,645 posts

Posted 22 December 2013 - 04:13 PM

Many fans were saying that Show was jealous. What do u all think?
nah! it will be too naive to think so. I was waiting for this, Rainie needs to make up news because she was involved recently on Wang Lee Hom' s wife scandal, since she denied to know her but there's pictures of them both hanging out. There's a lot of controversy on this news and Rainie seems to be the only celebrity who knows her, but she apparently doesn't want to get involved on this because there's people who think Wang Lee Hom had a fake marriage. Girls, there's a lot happening behind us, Rainie is just making up news with Prince to distract media attention and Show knows it perfectly. He does the same with his own brand STAGE and Hudie.
Please girls, give me a little more time and i will finish our new home.. just keep your comments on mind, there's a lot to talk about! Thank you for your patience.

#2036 UniversalSR

Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,833 posts

Posted 22 December 2013 - 08:50 PM

View PostsHoPoHoLiC, on 22 December 2013 - 10:40 AM, said:

Well, I'll just continue posting here until new site is up to date. Posted Image

Rainie recently help to promote Prince's brand, by wearing his short sleeve tee, which caused a lot of commotion between fans.

Then next we know, Show posed pictures of Stage clothes with long sleeves and commented "cold weather, wear more".

Many fans were saying that Show was jealous.

What do u all think?
I think Rainie just helping Prince because they are in the same company.....just helping her friend for free.....i believe if Show needs some help for STAGE.....Rainie would agree to it...

And speaking of STAGE, i wonder if Rainie has STAGE clothing at home since they are so close.....I believe Show sends her lots of STAGE new clothes whenever it get released.....

Part 5 coming.....we came so far for this.......New Year countdown.....anyone know where are they performing????

#2037 NinaISR

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 24 December 2013 - 12:18 PM

Hi guys!
http://v.youku.com/v...UyMTcwMzY4.html
credit: 1346697

in this vid, Show talked a lot about his girlfriend but it's really a pity that I don't understand.

#2038 YangChengLinxShowLuo

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 26 December 2013 - 02:56 PM

UPDATES!

Rainie posted these pictures on her weibo. She even posted these on her FB page.
Sorry for the late post. Still can't open my WEIBO ACCOUNT.

As of Dec. 24, 2013
我等等會在APM和香港的親們平安夜狂歡倒數喔~23點在觀塘舉行...Merry Christmas to everyone!See u later[心]
Google Translate: I'm so in APM and Hong Kong pro Eve Countdown Carnival Oh ~ 23:00 in Kwun Tong held ... Merry Christmas to everyone! See u later[Heart]
Posted Image

As of 2:25pm today, Dec. 26, 2013
我得到了人生第一顆聖誕樹~好感動[泪]幸福滿滿[心]
Google Translate: I got my first touched a tree- [Tears]full of happiness[Heart]
Posted Image
Yumi so cute! Posted Image
Posted Image
Sources: http://weibo.com/u/3511727907
https://www.facebook.com/0604rainie

APM CHRISTMAS EVE COUNTDOWN AT HONGKONG Posted Image

Look at Rainie, she was totally adorable.
http://i.tinyuploads.com/j882ne.jpg
http://i.tinyuploads.com/7KLbn0.jpg
http://i.tinyuploads.com/Yx8ybi.jpg
http://i.tinyuploads.com/5fq1NH.jpg
Source: https://www.facebook.com/rainie.show and to SR fans on WEIBO

These are the videos. Hope you enjoy it.
Part 1/6:
Part 2/6:
Part 3/6:
Part 4/6:
Part 5/6:
Part 6/6:

Edited by ~*~Marz~*~, 29 December 2013 - 04:18 PM.
Only 3 big picz per post. Please leave the rest in links. Thankz.

#2039 UniversalSR

Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,833 posts

Posted 26 December 2013 - 10:37 PM

Anyone know of SR december 31st schedule....because from what i see on TV advertisement.....they won't be at Kaoishung for the countdown.....so will anybody know if they will be at Taipei or taichung for the countdown????

I hope SR gets to be together at countdown 2013

#2040 NinaISR

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 27 December 2013 - 12:42 PM

SR both arrived in Malaysia today for the concert of tomorrow!

http://25.media.tumb...6bggdo1_500.jpg
credit: @RainieYang_INA
https://scontent-b-a...225655477_n.jpg
credit:FB Rainie Yang Malaysia Fans Club

http://instagram.com/p/ia9ZDiAcnO/

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users