AF needs funding again

* * * * * 2 votes

language of dreams ;)

dreams ..do you belive in ??

17 replies to this topic

Poll: language of dreams ? (10 member(s) have cast votes)

do you belive in dreams ? do they intrigue you enough ?

1. yes (5 votes [50.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 50.00%

2. Voted no (5 votes [50.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 50.00%

3. skeptic (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

do you think dreams are the language of god ?

1. yes (3 votes [30.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 30.00%

2. Voted skeptic (7 votes [70.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 70.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 redflowerpunch

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 07:20 PM

every human has dream ..in night with eyes closed and during day
with eyes open ; so i was wondering do YOU ACTUALLy belive in them .do they intrigue you ?

what kind of dreams you want in your real life ,so that you life will be complete ?

#2 Guest_LovelyLonghair_*

• Guests

Posted 15 July 2012 - 08:21 AM

View Postredflowerpunch, on 14 July 2012 - 07:20 PM, said:

every human has dream ..in night with eyes closed and during day
with eyes open ; so i was wondering do YOU ACTUALLy belive in them .do they intrigue you ?

what kind of dreams you want in your real life ,so that you life will be complete ?

I do see dreams, good and bad. I dont believe they have anything to do with our fate.

#3 redflowerpunch

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 03:05 PM

View PostLovelyHairHigh, on 15 July 2012 - 08:21 AM, said:

I do see dreams, good and bad. I dont believe they have anything to do with our fate.
yea..agree with you mostly dreams are not about fate , they tell about things in our subconscious mind :)

its rare that person can actually see the future through analysing dreams ,may be saints see the future like this ,may b !

#4 redflowerpunch

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 03:37 PM

i think dreams are relevations about us ,that side which is mostly hidden from conscious mind .this is about "dreams we have while we are asleep'' ,not many remember after they woke up. so just not talk about this Posted Image

but what about the dream which heart desires the most since childhood ?

the dream i belive in and talking about is which we all see through our" open eyes, when our eyes knows what they are' seeing' and "our hearts knows what they want" , if i am not wrong everyone has some kind of dream in their heart .

first time when a child sees the world ,it all seems so fascinating to him ,nothing scares him, parents too become attached to how the child behaves and tells him everything is possible for what his heart desires ! he belives in whatever they say..but as the child grows ,his parents and everybody around him started telling him that his dreams becoming a reality is not a good option ! they fear what if their lil one will hurt ,fail, or whatever their imaginable worrries are so now ? his heart thinks was he wrong all the time he was happy about ?
... this happens to most of us , only the lucky one who either got a good support from his family or exceptional belief in his abilities get through this journey of
" making his dream into a reality "

here i am not talking about parents support system or wotever...not making it a blame game , just about " a person" an individual who has got heart ,mind dreams,fears,love, passion everything of his own . means about "the individual" !

this is what i was asking above ,...
pardon me for not being clear .

Edited by redflowerpunch, 19 July 2012 - 03:38 PM.

#5 Guest_LovelyHairHigh_*

• Guests

Posted 19 July 2012 - 04:03 PM

Yes, but those jerks does not see the same dreams than me... Or share my feeling...

Edited by LovelyHairHigh, 19 July 2012 - 04:03 PM.

#6 redflowerpunch

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 05:47 AM

View PostLovelyHairHigh, on 19 July 2012 - 04:03 PM, said:

Yes, but those jerks does not see the same dreams than me... Or share my feeling...
personal legend =is the aim /goal/dream wotever you call it ,is totally personal, what i mean is , like @lovelyHairHigh you must b having love ,passion for that particular thing, since childhood..think or write it down .
its personal because as a individual god/life has given you a dream to fulfill ,its a blessing for YOU .
one of the obstacles a person faces while searching for personal legend =fear .

you need not to wait for approval from your parents ,elders whomsoever you respect ,because what your heart really desires (personal legend) is given to you by god. Your responsibility is to do eveything to get your dream

( .And trust me your parents will respect you more after you will get your dream :) )
why
because if do just to please people ,then at point of time in life your heart will stop telling you about what he really desires, and the love,passion for life, will not be having the same meaning .
god has given you the people so that you can learn to choose your own life ,
and remember no one has the same dream as you ! so you have got to fulfill your dream !or else no one will .
stay blessed ! :)

#7 Guest_LovelyHairHigh_*

• Guests

Posted 20 July 2012 - 05:53 AM

I cannot steal a guy to love, unfortunately.

Edited by LovelyHairHigh, 20 July 2012 - 05:56 AM.

#8 redflowerpunch

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 22 July 2012 - 07:02 AM

View PostLovelyHairHigh, on 20 July 2012 - 05:53 AM, said:

I cannot steal a guy to love, unfortunately.
i need to you to take a took at this quote =

"love one another but lets try not to possess one another " and " one is loved because one is loved no reason is needed for loving "
i do not your exact situation , discretion is the better part of valour.

i guess you might b saying that you like some guy, but its one sided.
you can either confess to him directly or give clue to him / or just wait for him indefinately to come to you .but WAITING IS PAINFUL .
many will tell you theories about catching a guy,alluring him ,girls should this ,try wearing this blah blah , but i think -
"if he is actually a part of your dream ,he will come back to you ".
BUT DO NOT TRY THIS UNTIL FOR SURE YOU KNOW THAT HE IS PART OF YOUR DREAM "

you know "love comes to you when you attract love,and it happens when you know what you are attracting "

write down what you want ,and make sure he is the one ! :)

love = part of my dream

when you love somone all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it .
Personal legend and love both is given to you by god ,placed in your heart, but when a person feels that love is coming in between achieving your aim , then person should always know that true love can wait for a person to achieve his aim ,
love waits because he knows waiting is painful" but fear of suffering is worse than the suffering itself ".And no heart has ever suffered when it goes in search of its dream .(paulo coelho )

#9 innocentlilmonkey

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 03:11 AM

dreams are your shits from your heart... deep inside you.... so they exist in your dream!!! and you cannot alter it...

Do you have power when you are in your dream? i mean you're in the dream and do you think you're doing what u want or you're just observing?

#10 Trambeline

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 184 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 11:33 PM

In dreams we get a glimpse of the subconscious mind of what the inner id of the person. We can interpret dreams in many ways; they're just random things we often see on a daily basis for some people. Sometimes boys dream about going through tunnels, subways, or passageways in their puberty age. This of course means they're going through their wet dreams. People who often dream of death may have ill health. All in all, dreams are just random stuff people see either in their past, present, or future, nothing more nothing less.

#11 RadeonHD

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 02:26 AM

I usually have more bad or neutral dreams than good dreams. I disregard dreams though as I don't see much of them.

#12 Bailey_Heart

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 06:39 PM

View Postredflowerpunch, on 19 July 2012 - 03:37 PM, said:

i think dreams are relevations about us ,that side which is mostly hidden from conscious mind .this is about "dreams we have while we are asleep'' ,not many remember after they woke up. so just not talk about this Posted Image

but what about the dream which heart desires the most since childhood ?

the dream i belive in and talking about is which we all see through our" open eyes, when our eyes knows what they are' seeing' and "our hearts knows what they want" , if i am not wrong everyone has some kind of dream in their heart .

first time when a child sees the world ,it all seems so fascinating to him ,nothing scares him, parents too become attached to how the child behaves and tells him everything is possible for what his heart desires ! he belives in whatever they say..but as the child grows ,his parents and everybody around him started telling him that his dreams becoming a reality is not a good option ! they fear what if their lil one will hurt ,fail, or whatever their imaginable worrries are so now ? his heart thinks was he wrong all the time he was happy about ?
... this happens to most of us , only the lucky one who either got a good support from his family or exceptional belief in his abilities get through this journey of
" making his dream into a reality "

here i am not talking about parents support system or wotever...not making it a blame game , just about " a person" an individual who has got heart ,mind dreams,fears,love, passion everything of his own . means about "the individual" !

this is what i was asking above ,...
pardon me for not being clear .

When I was in high school, I was reading books on dreams and their interpretations. I was also into astrology and the symbolism stuff. It was fun, and whenever I read something specific to my year, sign, or dream characteristics, there was this cold thrill hitting the spot, like some kind of destiny opening to me.

Dreams do have their impact.

I think now dreams are my brain silently at work, connecting synapses and opening possibilities of imagining and thinking while my body sleeps. They're my habit, my nightly ritual that I cannot do without.

As far as the mystical side of them, I remain rather ignorant. :)

#13 MadameMary

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 682 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 07:54 AM

Lately i have been dreaming about accidantly being the cause of death for someone who i don't know but in my dream is a "friend".

It's scary ( ;_; )

Edited by MadameMary, 09 February 2013 - 07:55 AM.

#14 mlint007

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ The Seeker

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,309 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 01:08 AM

People say dreams are random bits from their walking life but I beg to differ.
My dreams come to fruition all the time.
I see my future all the time and it actually happens I just can't
predict when its going to happen.

So either I experience a large amount of deja vu's or my dreams are
visions, precognitions of what's to come and NOT my subconscious talking to me.

..and if it is my subconscious working then I have some grande powers to control,
people, events and outcomes....which I know I don't....but I am getting better at it Posted Image

#15 Goldencarp

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,294 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 02:52 AM

I don't believe they have anything to do with fate. I don't think so.

do I think it's based on the subconscious? maybe for some people ... but for me it's just totally weird. I DON'T believe it's based on my subconscious ... they're just really weird dreams that have NOTHING to do with reality ... like they have NOTHING to do with the world and reality when I'm awake. They're just really weird dreams that sometimes show people from the past ... like in elementary school ... like not even high school, and I don't think I ever dreamed of anyone I ever worked with either. Just sometimes people from elementary school... or sometimes even one of my younger sisters ... for some weird reason. Or sometimes my dad ... and in weird ways that had / have nothing to do with reality ... almost like alternate versions of him. They're like alternate versions of my dad and sister ... and basically all the people in it

Or people I don't even know ... that I have never met.

It's just like watching a movie ... like I just watch my dreams happening ... but most of the time I'm not really controlling them. I mean I can still interact with them ... but I don't really control them ... I just "go along" with it. But in reality and the waking world ... it's not like that, not too often or not always

We've all had dreams where we just watch through them. In reality you can "have some more control over things" ... but when you're dreaming ... not always, you just watch through them sometimes and go along with it. But there are also lucid dreams (I think that's what it's called) where you can control your dreams. I haven't bothered practicing it

I think the reason I don't have meaningful dreams is because they already occupy my thoughts when I'm awake in the day world ... and I also think of listening to Trance music, and sometimes other music ... as a "form of dreaming" ... but more like subconscious dreaming ... not sleep dreaming. Like it's a sort of aesthetic OR occupy my feelings at the time ... but I don't need to dream of them when I sleep ... it doesn't happen. I want to have more aesthetic dreams ... but it doesn't happen ... or hasn't happened, so far

Edited by GOLDENCARP, 11 February 2013 - 02:53 AM.

#16 Linnh

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,781 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 08:30 AM

I don't know if I believe it or not, but I know many of my dreams happends in life! most of all those negative stuff that I dream about. When I dream about it and the next day when I wake up, I'm always so happy that it was just a dream untill one day out of the blue it actually happend...

Edited by Vi Linh, 11 February 2013 - 08:31 AM.

#17 Hot*Treasure*in*the*Snow

Hungry Vampire <3

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,640 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 06:34 AM

I saw a sex dream that was first sex dream ever. Does this mean I am warming up for this idea. Not so much fear anymore. Cannot tell my bf yet.

No, I don't believe in dreams, just our subconscious is working to deal with things.

#18 Secret_Symphony

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 04:19 PM

I think a lot of dreams are your mind trying to work out things and de-stress itself. It's been said on and off over the years, that if we didn't dream or daydream, our mind would go bonkers and we'd slowly die. I believe some can have meaning, while some are just reflections of whatever happened to you during the day or things you wish for etc. And on occasion, I do believe you can have dreams that happen later in life too.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users