230 replies to this topic

#201 sockmonster_goo

sockmonster_goo

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 583 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 08:34 AM

Guys, this les couple is like super perfect match just like GC. Actually, they started dating in 2005 as well, except they're going strong and GC is not doing so well... Wish the new year can bring back our favourite GooCho. :/
http://www.youtube.c...9?feature=watch
  • sport likes this

#202 sport

sport

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5407 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 03:34 AM

Guys, this les couple is like super perfect match just like GC. Actually, they started dating in 2005 as well, except they're going strong and GC is not doing so well... Wish the new year can bring back our favourite GooCho. Posted Image
http://www.youtube.c...9?feature=watch

This just makes me sad Posted Image Need to stop being reminded of GC's sweet days or what could have been or would have been.
Because each time we see some "light" we see JY posting stuff and DB liking her post! It sucks!

I wouldn't be this mad if JY was with someone else and not that show off, leech!

Edited by sport, 14 February 2013 - 03:36 AM.

#203 kjh5

kjh5

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1588 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 08:20 AM

Recently Chapman To held a few nights of his stand-up comedy show. During the show Fiona Sit guest starred and came out with a lol gigantic chest (compared to her natural size) so did she really have implants or she stuffed her bra for the sake of the joke?? She openly said she had work done in Korea, not sure to take it literally or what, those lol are WAY too big for her if it's really real.

#204 sport

sport

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5407 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 06:55 AM

Recently Chapman To held a few nights of his stand-up comedy show. During the show Fiona Sit guest starred and came out with a lol gigantic chest (compared to her natural size) so did she really have implants or she stuffed her bra for the sake of the joke?? She openly said she had work done in Korea, not sure to take it literally or what, those lol are WAY too big for her if it's really real.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hoy5O_AZFfs

lol obviously stuffed, Fiona won't get boob job. She's fine the way she is.
You pretty much knew they were joking and Fiona did that just for Chapman's standup comedy. I'd take looks and personality any day.

Edited by sport, 01 March 2013 - 07:01 AM.

#205 Alexis530

Alexis530

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 147 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 05:03 AM

i was wondering why Goocho, a deep-in-love couple would want to separate. They love and care each other so much, why still want to make jealous things to each other.....
Every time when watching Jy cried when singing in the concert, i was wondering who is leaving who first.....

in this video, she is crying or what?
In the last part, “伤我或害我都伤不过, 教我记得一起幸福过,情愿我听不清楚当时谁人说过不会丢下我“, she stopped singing for a while before she continue to sing for the next phases of the lyrics

Edited by Alexis530, 03 March 2013 - 10:23 AM.

• sport likes this

#206 sport

sport

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5407 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 03:00 AM

Yes or No 1 & 2
Can't help but think GC must've went through the same painful crying before they finally got together due to discrimination and family disapproval. Wonder whether GC watched this movie together before since it was released before they broke up ;( but part 2 was released after they broke up and it was about third wheel and long distance separating the couple. Part 2 really hit close to GC's break story except it was Kim (Tina) who had third wheel.

Posted Image

Behind the scenes of Yes or No 1
http://youtu.be/0xjVt8sLFGw
I wish they kept this behind the scenes, Aom's crying was alot better than the part the shown in the Y&N 1. Aom couldn't stop crying for real so Tina(suppose to leave for the scene) went back upstairs, hugged her. How I wish they were a real couple...
But I heard Tina already has a gf in real life and Aom is obviously straight. Although their flirtiness really gives their fans false hope.

Those who are fan of the movie should like Yes or No 3 facebook to show the director we want part 3!
Yes or No 2 won MThai Top Talk About Movie Award 2013!
https://www.facebook...art3?ref=stream

i was wondering why Goocho, a deep-in-love couple would want to separate. They love and care each other so much, why still want to make jealous things to each other.....
Every time when watching Jy cried when singing in the concert, i was wondering who is leaving who first.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KMxRzKo5-4

in this video, she is crying or what?
In the last part, “伤我或害我都伤不过, 教我记得一起幸福过,情愿我听不清楚当时谁人说过不会丢下我“, she stopped singing for a while before she continue to sing for the next phases of the lyrics

Yes Joey was crying it was discussed on GC forum before and fans were wondering who she was crying for the Japanese bf or Goo. But I think she was crying for Goo. If the year was before 2005 then the lyrics speaks for itself that Goo was still "caring and very good to Joey" but was already with Theresa.

The title "Chaw Gwo" "is "Missed Out". Joey also felt like crying when she sang Remus Choy (Grasshopper)'s 失樂園. Remus's song/MV was about having an affair with an married woman, "forbidden love" (wild guess who the lyricist was? hehe it was Wyman Wong!) I bet Wyman wanted it to be about gay relationship but the MV made it about a straight affair. When Joey and Grasshopper had crossover concert she covered it. Only when the lyrics hit close to their personal lives that they'll cry.

https://www.youtube....h?v=Py79AvQ8g0w

Edited by sport, 09 March 2013 - 03:56 AM.

#207 sockmonster_goo

sockmonster_goo

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 583 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 05:30 AM

There's this book I came across at the library called "One in Every Crowd" by Ivan E. Coyote. It's sorta like an autobiography of the author. Very encouraging and a little inspiring. I recommend you guys read it and SPREAD THE WORD. Posted Image
  • sport likes this

#208 kjh5

kjh5

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1588 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 02:05 AM

Hins concert, WOW!! Bold, is he paying tribute to Leslie? Well not sure I like the "Holocaust" prisoner outfits for the guest performers, will need to see the context. Posted Image
  • ad13ie likes this

#209 sport

sport

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5407 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 08:29 AM

Hins concert, WOW!! Bold, is he paying tribute to Leslie? Well not sure I like the "Holocaust" prisoner outfits for the guest performers, will need to see the context. http://ww2.sinaimg.c...e31cawbhzoj.jpg

The musical story is about the holocaust and how they treated gay people. The Holocaust really mass murdered alot of people not just Jewish, they mass murdered gay people and marked them with the pink triangle!

Hins' role is a drag queen, I'm not sure how that ties in with the other characters though. Many friends went to support him such as Nancy Wu, Ivana Wong, etc

Edited by Ait Wang, 29 March 2013 - 04:06 AM.
pls remove img tags when quoting, tnx!

#210 smokiee

smokiee

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 07:09 AM

Did you guys check out April 20's we are family? Gigi seems pretty cool. Too bad Sean didn't go with her.

#211 sport

sport

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5407 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 08:20 AM

Did you guys check out April 20's we are family? Gigi seems pretty cool. Too bad Sean didn't go with her.

I saw the photo but nope I haven't had time to keep up with my usual RTHK radio archives. :P
How was the interview? Anything interesting?

#212 sport

sport

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5407 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 10:11 PM

So anyone else here likes Bibi Zhou? She's a tomboy singer from China but she's fluent in both Mandarin and Cantonese. Her vocals and high notes are really amazing. I'm not a huge fan but I do notice her music here and there. She released a new Cantonese song.

I do like her previous Cantonese song 娃娃 (small child/doll) more though.
One of the reasons why I like Metro is that they're willing they incorporate both HK and Mandarin singers in concerts and awards.
http://youtu.be/r4GE_bTYFOc

New Song
Bibi Zhou - Flower Vase and Flower (Close Friend Cantonese Version)
周筆暢 - 花樽與花(密友粵語版)
http://youtu.be/bARlRdsNJNA

Edited by sport, 20 May 2013 - 10:22 PM.

• sockmonster_goo likes this

#213 sport

sport

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5407 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 09:07 PM

I dislike the term Jo-C luen too. I never thought Mani was a great manager to begin with.. they gave her credit for Joey and Twins but it could just be her luck that they both got famous. Now Joey fans are speculating that Joey will announce her wedding in her upcoming concert..

Spoiler

Well Hins is good friends with Kenny and Boyz, Deep Ng, and Joey so it's not surprising. Last time I heard it was just rumors so now it's official that Hins joined? Adason Lo is also part of EEG and Hins also invited him as guest for his concert before. I think it's understandable to join a company where most of your friends are. Let just hope they do a better job of promotion then what they did with Leo Ku.

what about Mani having a daughter did she hide about it? At her age I'm not surprised she has a daughter.
I think EEG has just become more lenient with their singers in terms of relationships, if Charlene, Vincy, Gillian, Deep, etc can all annouce their relationship Joey should to. Although it's wonder whether EEG would let Hins and Kenny annouce, assuming that they are really a couple.

It's very sweet of Ellen to hide the fact that she got nominated! It's very considerate of her hehe, a very good "sister".

Edited by sport, 22 May 2013 - 11:26 PM.

#214 ac6

ac6

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 01:19 AM

Although it's wonder whether EEG would let Hins and Kenny annouce, assuming that they are really a couple.

Spoiler

#215 sport

sport

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5407 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 02:58 AM

Spoiler

Spoiler

Edited by sport, 23 May 2013 - 03:00 AM.

#216 Brinkibon

Brinkibon

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 288 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 01:18 PM

I think EEG only let Charlene announce it because of the backlash she got from not announcing her marriage. Gill because they needed something else to get rid of her links to edison and the sex scandal photos. And Vincy and Deep aren't really the big money earners with lots of endorsements and a huge crazy 'i love my idol' fanbase, so EEG wouldn't care about it so much.

If they had another successful 'idol' person (kinda like how twins were back in the day when they started), I doubt they would let him/her announce a relationship.

As for the Hins thing. It could really go both ways. Both your reasoning seems valid, but would probably need more evidence to determine whether he is or is not.

#217 sport

sport

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5407 posts

Posted 24 May 2013 - 03:34 AM

I think EEG only let Charlene announce it because of the backlash she got from not announcing her marriage. Gill because they needed something else to get rid of her links to edison and the sex scandal photos. And Vincy and Deep aren't really the big money earners with lots of endorsements and a huge crazy 'i love my idol' fanbase, so EEG wouldn't care about it so much.

If they had another successful 'idol' person (kinda like how twins were back in the day when they started), I doubt they would let him/her announce a relationship.

As for the Hins thing. It could really go both ways. Both your reasoning seems valid, but would probably need more evidence to determine whether he is or is not.

I'd categorize Adason Lo as another succesful idol/singer-songwriter. He has loads of fans girls but his relationship is kind of an open secret as well even though he hasn't admitted.

I feel like for the younger generation actors and singers they are more open about their relationship now. In the end it depends on the person, male singers such as Kelvin Kwan and Jason Chan all openly admit about their girlfriends too.

Edited by sport, 24 May 2013 - 03:35 AM.

#218 angel2882

angel2882

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 417 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 04:03 AM

idk but i dont get that vibe about Jozie she seems very straight. I believe just because one is attracted to the same sex it does not mean anyone who is close to them is automatically their significant other. When she was with jy and gets asked questions about jy and seeing her reaction i get that vibe that she loves jy a lot or that shes in love. But with 9cloud i could not really tell. 9cloud and Dorib are different. Dorib is a childhood friend of hers but with 9cloud its different. Maybe they are tight because they share lots of common interest etc. I do agree that i'm 60/40 now about denise/9cloud. But i would not say they are in fact a couple just because 9cloud went to that concert. I believe 9cloud is a good girl and she would be good for denise. but just now i think from what we can see I'm not really convinced. TBH "small 8" might not be gay for all we know. Just because she has the andro look peeps would think she is. Looks can be deceiving. From what i see i would also say they are also good friends. IMO
  • sport likes this

#219 sport

sport

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5407 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 04:16 AM

idk but i dont get that vibe about Jozie she seems very straight. I believe just because one is attracted to the same sex it does not mean anyone who is close to them is automatically their significant other. When she was with jy and gets asked questions about jy and seeing her reaction i get that vibe that she loves jy a lot or that shes in love. But with 9cloud i could not really tell. 9cloud and Dorib are different. Dorib is a childhood friend of hers but with 9cloud its different. Maybe they are tight because they share lots of common interest etc. I do agree that i'm 60/40 now about denise/9cloud. But i would not say they are in fact a couple just because 9cloud went to that concert. I believe 9cloud is a good girl and she would be good for denise. but just now i think from what we can see I'm not really convinced. TBH "small 8" might not be gay for all we know. Just because she has the andro look peeps would think she is. Looks can be deceiving. From what i see i would also say they are also good friends. IMO

Totally agree about the short hair thing. Nowadays many straight girls also have short hair and a bit tomboyish. It's actually quite hard to tell especially since short hair is the trend right now. I think some celebrities look prettier with short hair while others do not.

Edited by sport, 01 July 2013 - 05:49 AM.

#220 kjh5

kjh5

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1588 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 08:52 AM

Well amongst the couple news, the latest rumor is Raymond might be getting hitched with Karena that plans are underway, but the surprise couple of this yr, lol Goo's rumor bf has called it quits with Kary, they both announced they have gone their separate ways. Woohoo Goo gets her bf back...I guess gotta give JY and DB credit, after all the negative news and skepticism, they seem to be going strong.

Edited by kjh5, 01 July 2013 - 08:53 AM.

#221 sport

sport

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5407 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 01:51 AM

Well amongst the couple news, the latest rumor is Raymond might be getting hitched with Karena that plans are underway, but the surprise couple of this yr, lol Goo's rumor bf has called it quits with Kary, they both announced they have gone their separate ways. Woohoo Goo gets her bf back...I guess gotta give JY and DB credit, after all the negative news and skepticism, they seem to be going strong.

Well when people are so against a couple they want to proved people wrong even more. Once that settles down all the bad traits will be another challenge.

Wow Shawn and Kary broke up already?! Geez that was one short relationship. Posted Image Maybe they were only dating, not even considered an actual couple yet.

lol The Goo x Shawn gfxbf greetings were always so cute and funny cause we all know it isn't true. East Asia should really find a movie for them to film together a very matching onscreen couple! Posted Image

#222 sockmonster_goo

sockmonster_goo

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 583 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 07:33 AM

@angel2882- I think that Small Eight is actually les because all (or most, don't think I've seen all her movies) are les characters and I'm pretty sure she wears a breast binder. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that playing les roles and wearing a breast binder means that you're les though...
  • Brinkibon likes this

#223 angel2882

angel2882

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 417 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 01:42 PM

Unlike DB Shawn is a real man, he asked media to ask him not Kary.

I would only consider a person a les if they admitted to it or if they are in a same sex relationship. To me acting is just acting its not a portrayal of their individual life. Some girls love the flat chest nothing wrong with that. JY is even proud of it from what she says on her interviews. Back in the day i did get a vibe that Denise was a les but until she admits it i considered her straight. I try not to stereotype peeps. Some girls are real fem but can be very gay. same goes for the masculine they can be straight. We live in a very diverse world.

Edited by angel2882, 02 July 2013 - 02:00 PM.

#224 Brinkibon

Brinkibon

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 288 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 09:42 PM

I think small 8 is les also. I don't mean to stereotype but from my experience, girls with as tomboyish a look as that going to the extent of wearing a chest binder are usually les - 90%+ of the time. I mean straight girls who like more androgynous looks do not usually go to the extent of purchasing a chest binder. Chest binders are usually made for the ftm (trans-male) community or the very 'butch' lesbians. Most girls know that wearing a properly fitted bra allows you to have a proper posture, look slimmer and is just good for your back in general (even if you are of a smaller size). Indeed, some girls like a flat-chested look, but I doubt any straight girl would go onto a trans-man/les website or a tb clothes shop to buy a chest binder.

As for Shawn being a 'real man', I think only in this incident and compared to DB. Although i don't remember fully, he's quite a playboy and is quite Edison Chen-like though not to that extent. He's been caught out quite a few times. There was a point when his image dipped down quite a lot because of some sex scandal-thing incident, but picked up after the success of his film with Miriam.

#225 angel2882

angel2882

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 417 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 10:07 PM

Out of curiosity how do you guys know small 8 wears the chest binder. Lol I don't know y we are talking about chest binders. Even if small 8 is les does not mean she's with jozie.

I've never heard any bad rumors about Shawn he seems like a decent guy. Tabloids are usually 90% fake. Tbh I think Edison is a better guy then db. Db in my eyes is just a piece of trash "Ngow 2 so" he broke the code. Should not hook up with a friends ex even if the friend is a girl it extends to her too. What goes around comes around. Sorry don't mean to bring this up again but db gets me fuming and I hate him a lot

#226 sockmonster_goo

sockmonster_goo

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 583 posts

Posted 04 July 2013 - 10:10 PM

Out of curiosity how do you guys know small 8 wears the chest binder. Lol I don't know y we are talking about chest binders. Even if small 8 is les does not mean she's with jozie.

I think it's very obvious that Small 8 wears a chest binder. Even if she has small boobs, I'm pretty sure her chest still wouldn't be that flat. Or I could be wrong...

Edited by wushu_goo, 04 July 2013 - 10:11 PM.

• Brinkibon likes this

#227 Brinkibon

Brinkibon

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 288 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 12:28 AM

Yeah, her chest is unnaturally flat. Doesn't look like normal 'flat-chested girl' flat. Probably a look that can only be achieved with chest binder. You'd still get a bit of a bump with sports bras.

Edited by Brinkibon, 16 July 2013 - 12:30 AM.

#228 sport

sport

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5407 posts

Posted 21 November 2013 - 11:02 PM

This is so off topic from GC. Is anyone here a fan of the anime/Manga Nana?
In many ways Nana and Hachi's relationship/friendship reminded me of Denise x Joey
It's sad how the Arthur had health issues and the manga's been on hiatus for so long. There can't even be more seasons to the anime if the Manga doesn't keep moving or get completed. Although Nana and Hachi are straight in the story, some times Nana's over obsession and care on Hachi gives the vibe that there's more to their friendship. In addition Nana Osaki's image and personality does remind me alot of Denise and Nana Komatsu (aka Hachi) reminds me of Joey where she tend to do some clumsy/dumb things.

#229 lazy-asian

lazy-asian

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 02:16 PM

nobody else is saying anything :/

#230 smokiee

smokiee

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts

Posted 15 December 2013 - 11:33 PM

Anybody a fan of Brigitte Lin (Lam Ching Ha)? Grew up watching a lot of her movies. She's quite like Hocc, can be pretty girl or handsome boy.

#231 sport

sport

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5407 posts

Posted 18 January 2014 - 09:10 AM

Anybody a fan of Brigitte Lin (Lam Ching Ha)? Grew up watching a lot of her movies. She's quite like Hocc, can be pretty girl or handsome boy.

I've heard of the name of not really sure who she is.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users