AF needs funding again

- - - - -

Peter Ho Celebrates His Birthday "Gangnam" Style; Rumored Girlfriend Janine Chang Sends Him a Kiss

taiwan peter ho rundong janine chang junning vivian hsu ruoxuan

• You cannot reply to this topic
No replies to this topic

#1 tammiest

我要的世界

• Forum Crew
  • 3,745 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 12:13 AM

Peter Ho RunDong Celebrates His Birthday "Gangnam" Style; Rumored Girlfriend Janine Chang JunNing Sends Him a Kiss
Date: September 9, 2012
News Source: UDN
Translation Credit: tammiest@http://asianfanatics.net/forum/
* Please credit accordingly if/when posting elsewhere. Thank you!

Posted Image

何潤東 Peter Ho RunDong celebrated his 37th birthday yesterday in Shanghai. As a special "thank you" to his fans, Peter specially donned a dinosaur costume and did a "horseriding" dance. Meanwhile, Peter's rumored girlfriend sent him a picture of her blowing a kiss, thus upping the count of their flirtatious interactions. Peter has been in the entertainment industry for 11 years and is worth at least $700 million NTD; he is very successful.

Peter is currently in Shanghai filming two movies, 小時代/ and 璀璨人生/Brilliant Life. Peter's birthday is the 13th; he made a date with his fans to celebrate. The event was closed to the media, and as Peter was alone with just 300 members of his fan club family, he played freely. He donned a dinosaur costume and danced the now-popular "Gangnam Style" horseriding dance. Peter joked, "I'm a huge klutz, and I don't have any talent for dance. I've never danced in a formal, public setting before-- this time, I've made the bad decision to dance only to thank my fans for their support!"

Peter's close friends in the entertainment circle all sent him videos expressing birthday wishes. 徐若瑄 Vivian Hsu RuoXuan performed 月亮代表我的心 [Yue Liang Dai Biao Wo De Xin] [The Moon Represents My Heart], specially changing the lyrics for Peter. The new lyrics even contained a small segment for Peter's rumored girlfriend, 張鈞甯 Janine Chang YunNing. The relevant segment: "We've known each other for 8 years, but you don't have a girlfriend-- you've never had a girlfriend during this time! How is this possible? You ought to tell me these things. Actually, Janine Chang is pretty nice; what do you think? You should tell me; secretly tell me!"*

Janine, who is currently in Mongolia, also sent Peter a video message. In it, she complained coyly, "You left me all alone-- you wouldn't come with me to Mongolia! Last time, for my birthday, you filmed a fake kiss with 大發 DaFa. Now, it's my time to give you a kiss! It's a picture of myself kissing myself!" Their ambiguous relationship becomes ever more ambiguous!

* Translator's Note: Though it's lost in the English translation, in the Chinese, you can tell that Vivian changed the lyrics to the old classic, 月亮代表我的心 [Yue Liang Dai Biao Wo De Xin] [The Moon Represents My Heart], especially the "tell me" and "secretly tell me" parts.

Edited by tammiest, 10 September 2012 - 12:15 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users