85 replies to this topic

#81 maytan00101

maytan00101

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 995 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 05:27 PM

oh my gosh.....i must look like rudolph the red nosed reindeer right now from all the crying!!! the only times i remember crying like this was back when i watched they kiss again and autumn's concerto years ago....such a bittersweet ending...hao ming really loved ji qing so much, but no matter how great his love was, he had to go and leave ji qing behind....at least before he left yang yang came into the world to accompany ji qing....a lot of people probably didn't like the ending cause it's not the usual 'and they lived happily ever after' kind of ending...but the ending mirrored real life more than anything....more often than not, we don't usually get our 'happily ever after' especially with the kind of sickness hao ming had....we don't always get what we want but no matter we have to make the most of what he have, what we had....hao ming may be gone forever but the kind of love he had for ji qing will be remembered....darn, i'm crying again just remembering....

Edited by maytan00101, 21 February 2013 - 05:29 PM.

#82 maytan00101

maytan00101

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 995 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 08:00 AM

bts

#83 ~Akane~

~Akane~

Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6114 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 09:02 AM

The ending was too sad :( So I assume she went with the other guy at the end?

#84 maytan00101

maytan00101

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 995 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 12:29 PM

it's possible for ji qing to fall in love with him...who knows....after all the note that hao ming left for ji qing on her first bday without him stated that he signed a 3 year contract with du ze mei that for the next 3 years du ze mei will be the one to make sure that ji qing will have an unforgettable birthday...together with the note hao ming left the copy of the signed divorce papers telling her that he wants her to live on and be happy and to go on with her life and be able to be with someone who can give her even more happiness...whether or not ji qing will do that we don't know because ji qing commented that how can she ever forget hao ming....i think it will definitely take time especially since hao ming left behind so many surprises for ji qing and yang yang..imagine he even found a nursery for him to attend when he is of age to go to school...

i am so going to miss this series...tiffany's first time as lead..and i've said this before but i'll say it again...Chris just grew by leaps and bounds from his last series to this one....

#85 ~Akane~

~Akane~

Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6114 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 11:12 PM

I think Tiffany and Chris's chemistry in this drama is one of the best I've seen in Taiwanese drama. Its not idol-like but very genuine. At first they weren't so great but they really warmed up towards the middle and fantastic in the end.

I hope Tiffany gets more lead roles in the future - also the other guy in the series du ze mei? (they actually match physically since they are both half Chinese half American?

#86 ~Akane~

~Akane~

Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6114 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 08:11 AM

I miss the drama so much I'm actually rewatching it. Although its so sad chris died in the end, I think the ending was quite meaningful

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: chris wang, tiffany hsu, xiao xun, love me or leave me

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users