• 171 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 12:12 AM

for me in no particular order:-

The Hippocratic crush 2
A great way to care 2
Big wheel
seasons of love
truimph in the skies 2
the series which will star Esther and bobby (fave couple from the Armed reaction series)
ruse of engagement
Justice attack
a good heart goes haywire

what would be your list?

#2 maboroshi

maboroshi

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • PipPipPip
  • 881 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 12:28 AM

THC 2
Seasons of Love
TITS 2
Tiger Cubs 2 (hopefully?)

#3 llwy12

llwy12

AF Translator

• Global Ministers
  • 4718 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 12:44 AM

None.....I stopped 'looking forward' to TVB series ages ago (been disappointed too many times).

@maboroshi: I'm actually not sure if there will be a Tiger Cubs 2 next year, especially since it looks like they are moving foward with plans for a Tiger Cub movie (Oscar Leung just announced that he will be filming 2 movies in the coming year -- a remake of "Young and Dangerous" and also the movie version of Tiger Cubs). If that's the case, I highly doubt they will do TC2 next year (if they truly do plan on doing a TV series sequel to TC, it will most likely be the following year)...
  • jerebtvb likes this

#4 maboroshi

maboroshi

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • PipPipPip
  • 881 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 12:51 AM

^thx llwy12. will be looking forward to that too lol :)

#5 ~ ♥ Malec ~

~ ♥ Malec ~

..::♥ Cutie ♥::..

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12558 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 04:08 AM

None at this moment, maybe only TITS2 come up in my watching list. THC2 perhaps if Lawrence and a veteran actress will take the lead and not much of FishHead (very little the better). AGWTC eps 1 for Monkey. Fifth City for Xia Wei and Sonija. Other than that, none take my attention.

#6 jerebtvb

jerebtvb

Forum Obssesser

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10123 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 12:57 PM

I stopped watching tvb dramas now. My last TVB drama is House of Harmony and Vengeance. After that, I didn't watch it, maybe because TVB had lacked of some good story qualities in their respective dramas. Hope they can appreciate their TVB colleagues, by improving the storyline.

Ruse of Engagement - Hope it is a good one. Biasness may flow in since I am a Ron fans. Hope Ron can have an interesting role in here.

Love Exceeds The Coastline - I may watch it because of Selena. Hope Aimee will not annoy me for it!

Beauty At War - Definitely not watching it. (as I did not have high hopes on Producer Chik production anymore)

Justice Attack - May watch it for Tavia. But I doubt the story quality will be good.

Blissful Wheel - Definitely not watching it.

Season of Love - Watching it and hope the 20 episodes drama will be a good one, unlike Let It Be Love.

Detective Columbus - Not watching it.

Cousin, You Are Good - Not watching it.

Heart Road GPS - No..

Triumph In The Skies II - Definitely watching it for Issac. Hope the sequel will not ruin the first one!

A Great Way To Care II - Watch it for Tavia!!

Haywire...- No

#7 Guest_Skull.Junior_*

Guest_Skull.Junior_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 September 2012 - 01:57 PM

now, i don't really have much interest on watching tvb, because i am terribly sick of the same group of leading actors & actresses. I now, only watches series with my favorite new generation casts in it. Such as Mandy, Sire, Xiawei, Him, Benjamin, etc

Blissful Wheel Wheel - (Yes. Because i like Xiawei.)
Detective Columbus - (Yea. Interested in the Sire-Edwin line.)
Beauty At War - (No thanks, LOL! after knowing Christine kuo is in this drama, my hopes for it sank.)
Love Exceeds The Coastline - (Watching for Ruco, Selena & Mat.)
The Hippocratic crush 2 - (I always like medical dramas but i Will watch if only Mandy, Benjamin & Him Law stays.)
A great way to care 2 - (Maybe, as Tavia is one of my favorite actress, despite my likes for her decreases these days.)
Big wheel - (Yea. watching for Ruco, Edwin & Kristal, and i also want to watch See Kei Jeh!)
seasons of love (Nah. I will skip. I wanted to watch the one with him. But sadly i don't like toby, so no thanks.)
truimph in the skies 2 (Yea sure. Watching for Fala, Chilam, Kenneth, Elena, Him & Nancy.)
the series which will star Esther and bobby (Unsure ... i like esther but i am not the ancient drama fan.)
ruse of engagement (Yea. Watching for Ruco. His role sounds promising)
Justice attack (I like Professional dramas, so this one is a yes. Watching it for Tavia & Mandy.)
a good heart goes haywire (Watching for Mandy, Vincent, Sammy & Benjamin.)
Cousin, You Are Good (Nope.)
Heart Road GPS (Nope.)
The Record of Fifth Kai City (Again, watching For Xiawei.)

Edited by Skull.Junior, 25 September 2012 - 01:57 PM.

• jerebtvb likes this

#8 Meijin

Meijin

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 803 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 06:17 PM

Series to come:
Highs and lows- i'll watch it, but not sure if i would like it though
The Confidant- Not going to watch it despite the fact there are a lot of ppl involved
Sliver spoon, sterling shackles- maybe, dunno if am going to like it
The Last Steep aliment- Na, not my type of drama
Ruse of Engagement- Look forward to it since Ruco and Ron is in it
Love Exceed the coastline- maybe, i'll watch a couple of episode of it first,don't really like the female leads though
Beauty at war- Big fat no for me, hate ancient drama
Justice attack- yeah i'll watch it, looks okay
Season of Love- Sounds interesting
Detective Colombo- Na, i'll pass
Blissful Ferris Wheel- maybe don't really like Jason Chan
Cousin, You are Good-i'll pass
Navigating Love- sounds crap
Triumph In the sky 2- sounds really good with the cast involved
A great way to care- maybe, the first one wasn't that good
A good heart turns into haywire- sounds very good with the cast involved, Bosco,Michael,niki,Mandy

However these are just my opinions of the dramas listed!

#9 spikedpunch

spikedpunch

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1333 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 11:54 AM

Ruse of Engagement - Looks pretty action-packed, just hope it's not one of those dramas with good action and 0 substance

Love Exceeds The Coastline - Boring.

Beauty At War - Not a fan of ancient dramas

Justice Attack - Looks pretty good, Michael/Tavia sounds interesting.

Blissful Wheel - Sounds cheesy

Season of Love - Hopefully TVB doesn't turn it into another 'Four In Love', which was the most boring thing ever.

Detective Columbus - I'm into detective series, so hopefully the cases will be interesting

Cousin, You Are Good - Hopefully it won't be a comedic flop

Heart Road GPS - Cheese

Triumph In The Skies II - Can't miss it, should be good.

A Great Way To Care II - I really enjoyed the first one, so hopefully they don't ruin the second one.

Haywire...- Definitely! Niki-Bosco-Michael sounds really interesting and the storyline sounds really good.
  • jerebtvb likes this

#10 Edceeezyy

Edceeezyy

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1194 posts

Posted 27 September 2012 - 08:02 AM

A Great Way To Care 2- Def, I love the the psychology/crime theme and the cast looks promising

Beauty At War- I know it's a grand production but I'm not really a fan of the drama going on in the imperial palace

Ruse Of Engagement-Yes def, as I'm a Ruco and Ron fan, the female cast is kind of eh but the action and plot sounds good besides I've always liked Amy's productions, I would of thought this series was going to air this year a bit disappointed but looking forward to it.

Triumph in the Skies 2- Def looking forward to this as well though I don't have much high hopes for it to surpass the first one based on the female leads but I like the male cast in this.

The Haywire Series-Loved the cast, especially Michael,Bosco and Joey, going to see this for sure!

Cousin You Are Good-Not really a fan of TVB's comedies since they're usually really cheesy and not funny but I like Joey so I'm going to give it a try.

Detective Columbus-I gotta admit I was pretty thrilled when the sales presentation trailer came out, I loved the Sherlock Holmes theme but it seems like they changed a bit of it and I'm not really a huge fan of Wayne nor do I think he and Natalie match but I'll still give it a try just to see some interesting cases, reminds me a bit of The W files another personal favorite of mine.

Season Of Love-Not usually a fan of romantic themes but I'm going to watch it just for the diff love stories and the cast.

Blissful Ferris Wheel-As much as I like Linda but no just no lol, the plot seems cheesy and the other cast members doesn't appeal much to me seems like they're using Linda to promote others.

Love Exceeds The Coastline- I do like Ruco, Raymond and Selena so I'm going to watch this.

Justice Attack-I'm going to see this one, don't know too much of the plot and I believe it's a law theme series? The cast looks promising so I'm going to see it.

Big Wheel-Is this even coming out next year? If so then yes, Ruco-Linda-Edwin need I say more?

GPS-I'm not sure I even know what this series is about besides that abusive scandal but probably not since Ruco seems like the only decent main lead in that series.

THC2-Def watching this for sure, medical dramas always inspire me to work hard lol but this is def near the top of my list.

I know I missed a couple others but I'm not really a fan of that one ancient drama as I said earlier the imperial palace theme is not really something I enjoy watching though it depends on the cast as well. These are only about half of the series, I'm sure there will be more filmed later on. I'll say this year's series was pretty good besides a few exceptional ones hope next year will be even better.
  • jerebtvb and suugar like this

#11 selliesellie

selliesellie

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1540 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 11:53 AM

Most anticipate:

Triumph2 - myolie, Francis, Chilam
Hippocratic2 - Ma ming and hopefully mandy and the rest of the newbies will be in too
Rosy3 - myolie and wayne fresh collab
Seasons of Love - the huge cast is awesome and the love stories look sweet
Tiger Cub movie - love the series
Ruse of Engagement - ruco's interesting role

Edited by selliesellie, 30 September 2012 - 12:01 PM.

#12 UniversalSR

UniversalSR

Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6934 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 04:46 PM

Hippocratic crush 2 and TITS 2 is what i want to watch the most

The two dramas are going to be big hits
  • ~Akane~ likes this

#13 ~ ♥ Malec ~

~ ♥ Malec ~

..::♥ Cutie ♥::..

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12558 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 09:48 AM

Now I hope 食为奴 will keep the sale clip's cast and come true. If it is, it's will be the only series I look forward in 2013.

#14 Tinaphps

Tinaphps

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 10:59 AM

Hippocratic crush 2 and TITS 2 is what i want to watch the most

#15 LUV♡HOLIC

LUV♡HOLIC

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 435 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 08:58 PM

Cousin, You Are Good (Looking forward to seeing Joey with Roger but wish Wong Cho Lam wasn't in it)
A Good Heart Goes Haywire (Don't like Bosco and Niki, but will watch for Joey and Michael)
Detective Columbus (Only watching for Edwin)
A Great Way to Care 2 (Most likely I will just watch Edwin scenes and skip the rest of this series since I dislike the other casts)
Big Wheel (Also don't like any of the other cast, but Edwin's role is big here, so must watch anyway)
Rosy Business 3 (Looking forward to Edwin and Myolie pairing)
Triumph in the Skies 2 (The large cast here is quite decent except for Fala and Him, so anticipating this series)
Seasons of Love (Myolie, Kate and Nancy Posted Image)
Love Reverses Three Lifetimes of Fate (Bobby and Esther)

Not really interested in TVB series storyline, but will watch certain series for certain artistes. :)

Edited by Monokuro Boo, 09 October 2012 - 09:02 PM.

#16 Meow ♡

Meow ♡

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1302 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 09:56 PM

What's up with the english titles? Some sound silly & don't make sense.

I'm not really excited for anything but maybe I will watch Seasons of Love, Triumph in the skies, and the Haywire series.

OH and LF series if he has one!

#17 hlee13

hlee13

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 294 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 09:51 PM

Love Exceeds The Coastline (For Selena Li and Elaine Yiu)
Rosy Business 3 (For Wayne Lai)
Detective Columbus (For Wayne Lai)
Beauty At War (I like ancient dramas but I don't have high hopes for the sequel)
Love Reverses Three Lifetimes of Fate (Interesting and I love the cast)

Next year's series seem OKAY but not the best.

I really wish that there were more ancient series next year. A good mix like this year would be good. Posted Image

#18 bubblybubbles

bubblybubbles

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 04:46 AM

A Good Heart Goes Haywire
The Hippocratic Crush 2
Love Reverses Three Lifetimes of Fate
Rosy Business 3

they all sound ok...

#19 1tvbaddict

1tvbaddict

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 171 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 11:34 PM

more to my list include:-

tiger cubs 2
sniper 2013
cousin you are good

#20 tanngacun

tanngacun

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 09:16 AM

Tiger Cubs 2( hope too see Loius Koo as guest ^_^)
Sniper ( for Kate, Kathy )
Raymond Lam and Ron Ng at the same series :))

#21 Tinaphps

Tinaphps

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 09:31 AM

None at this moment, maybe only TITS2 come up in my watching list.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#22 ~Akane~

~Akane~

Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6116 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 11:35 AM

Just finished watching the TVB Sales presentation clip for 2013. Though I must say, CTI have better camera quality and special effects- I am more interested in the TVB dramas from the story (there's quite a few I would like to watch) and the genre are more wide ranging from ancient to period, modern and supernatural. I can't say for now that CTI is more 'original' or 'creative'...but definitely more shock factor (the horror drama with the head rolling off...I won't be watching that for sure).

The only one I don't like is RB3...its not Rosy Business anymore, just quit making sequels already.

They should bring back more comedy, I remember ages ago they used to do dramas by acting as olden day singers etc...those were really funny.

Edited by ~Akane~, 12 December 2012 - 11:37 AM.

• hlee13 likes this

#23 justwang

justwang

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 03:40 PM

None, the story line of these series aren't that good comparing with 3 years ago, what's wrong with TVB...

#24 snookie

snookie

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 800 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 07:25 AM

really WAB2 not a anniversary serie?besides TITS2 what's the second anniversary serie then cuz if is not WAB2 then i have no idea what the second serie is? thz for sharing the cooking show keanubaby you are awsome thankz

#25 WindLyNN

WindLyNN

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 09:49 AM

Could the other anniversary serie be Rosy Business 3 with Wayne & Myolie?
  • Kenta fan! likes this

#26 hamishkandy

hamishkandy

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1271 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 12:17 PM

YAY! THC2 filmed in 2013, aired in 2013 ^_^ !!

TBH, I think a series being an 'anniversary' series really means nothing..apart from the big promotion and attention they get from the company in comparison to other series in general, anniversary series could quite often be not as popular amongst viewers than those that didn't receive much attention or promotion from tvb in the first place i.e. THC (not anniverary, unexpectedly and surprisingly was hugely well received, in contrast with SSSS-anniversary series, unfortunately very poorly received and heavily criticised :/ ..)

So I don't really put much concern whether or not THC2 will be anniversary or not, THC did more than excellent being a non-anni series, THC2 would receive much hype from all direction with or without the company's 'special' attention haha ;) SO EXCITED, can't wait for pre-production photos!
  • keanubaby and snookie like this

#27 Donna_8

Donna_8

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 98 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 02:02 PM

Yes, I can't wait to watch it if it airs this year.

#28 churchill1

churchill1

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 392 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 05:06 AM

Definitely A Great Way to Care II and I suppose The Hippocratic Crush II too. I like watching sequels since I'd already be familiar with most of the characters and the storyline would be kind of familiar as well and I like professional series even though I liked the former way more than the latter.

#29 Moonlight_Harmony

Moonlight_Harmony

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 898 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 12:17 AM

TITS 2
Sniper Attack 2013
Hippocratic Crush 2
Tiger Cubs 2

Edited by Moonlight_Harmony, 12 February 2013 - 12:18 AM.

#30 XxtvbxX

XxtvbxX

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1086 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 03:07 PM

/\/\ Pretty much the same as above. Was going to look forward to A great way to care II but now that Kate isn't in it (or the main), I've lost slght interest. My 4 favourites are TITS 2,Sniper Attack 2013,Hippocratic Crush 2 andTiger Cubs 2. Which is the same as above.

#31 jadul80

jadul80

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 321 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 02:05 PM

Maybe Brother's Keeper and Ruse of Engagement...
THC II, TITS II, ,AGWTC II, gosh! I hate sequel Posted Image

#32 CherryFlinstones

CherryFlinstones

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 04:20 PM

Brother's Keeper, THC II, and Rosy Business III.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users