24 replies to this topic

#1 luutrananhtu

luutrananhtu

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 03:44 AM

I have a question, how can I change my name? I went to some old forum search and it said I need to click on News then Member Tools and when I clicked on Member Tools it said it was an error link. So, I wonder what happen? Can somebody help me please :(
Thank you so muchhhhhh

#2 *.marshmalloww

*.marshmalloww

piko ♥ .

• Forum Seniors
  • 3318 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 02:00 AM

You must be in AT LEAST the Members group to be able to use that function. So keep posting (but not spam posts of course Posted Image), you will need at least 40 posts to advance into the Members group.

Edited by *.marshmalloww, 07 October 2012 - 02:03 AM.

#3 bubblybubbles

bubblybubbles

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 06:44 AM

i cannot edit my profile or change any of my settings. when i click on edit my profile, it says i am not permitted to modify them. why?

#4 Miss Xu

Miss Xu

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1068 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 07:22 AM

Oh it's because you have to have at least 10 posts first in order for you to personalize your account. So keep that posts counting... after all, you're only 2 notches away from 10!Posted Image

As for me, I'd like to ask a question: who's the owner of this forum? does he/she also posts in AF? Hope someone can answer...Posted Image

#5 Miss Xu

Miss Xu

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1068 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 11:59 PM

You're welcome! And now that you've reached the quota, I'm looking forward of seeing a livelier avi of yours!Posted Image

#6 Myvi

Myvi

我爱言承旭

• Forum Masters
  • 9010 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 12:25 PM

As for me, I'd like to ask a question: who's the owner of this forum? does he/she also posts in AF? Hope someone can answer...Posted Image

the big boss "athlon"...you can notice him everyday..

you can read more of AF background here..how athlon get tis forum all started at post number # 4
http://asianfanatics...t-in-here-then/

have a nice day...Posted Image
  • Miss Xu likes this

#7 nylevor

nylevor

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 01:42 AM

why do i have a warn status below my avi ?

#8 kei_chan06

kei_chan06

Asian Fanatic

• Global Ministers
  • 1972 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 02:17 AM

^All members have a warn status under their avatar. You'll only be able to see your own though. As long as it's empty, then you don't have to worry abuot it. Mods only issue warnings when a member has constantly been breaking rules (usually on "bigger" issues such as personal attacks).

#9 nylevor

nylevor

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 06:35 AM

^All members have a warn status under their avatar. You'll only be able to see your own though. As long as it's empty, then you don't have to worry abuot it. Mods only issue warnings when a member has constantly been breaking rules (usually on "bigger" issues such as personal attacks).

THANK YOU ^^

i thought i did something wrong xD hehehe

#10 Guest_alwayzz_*

Guest_alwayzz_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 November 2012 - 04:45 PM

Can someone please delete my name post #10 and changed it to my user name, alwayzz. I thought what they are asking is my real name. Sorry I misunderstood it. Thanks.

#11 luutrananhtu

luutrananhtu

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 08:26 AM

Now that I reached 40 posted and be a member, why I can't still change my name?? Is there something wrong?

#12 kei_chan06

kei_chan06

Asian Fanatic

• Global Ministers
  • 1972 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 04:51 AM

^Do you get an error? Or that option isn't there?

Click on your name at the top-right corner (just beside the sign out) --> My Settings --> Display Name tab

#13 luutrananhtu

luutrananhtu

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 09:18 PM

Yea, there was an error

I did what you said and I got my name changed. Thanks a lot Posted Image

I have another question: Is there something wrong with my account, because I kept getting 40 posts even though I post a little bit more than that.

Edited by luutrananhtu, 03 December 2012 - 09:18 PM.

#14 Meow ♡

Meow ♡

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1302 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 01:23 AM

Hi. How many time can I change my username?

#15 kei_chan06

kei_chan06

Asian Fanatic

• Global Ministers
  • 1972 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 04:47 AM

Yea, there was an error

I did what you said and I got my name changed. Thanks a lot Posted Image

I have another question: Is there something wrong with my account, because I kept getting 40 posts even though I post a little bit more than that.

Okay that's good. :)

Hm.......I think it might be because you aren't posting in areas where the posts are being counted for. So your posts won`t go up if you posted in areas that have 0 post count.

Ignore the AFz, we don't have that feature anymore.

4. AFz and postcounts on the forums

* Bulletin Board -> 0 AFz 0 postcount
* Headline News -> 1 AFz 1 postcount. AFz bonus applied. Translation Requests -> 0 AFz 0 postcount
* Once Upon a Lifetime -> 2 AFz 1 postcount
* Entertainment Centre -> 2 AFz 1 postcount
* HighTech Corner -> 2 AFz 1 postcount
* Creative Corner -> 2 AFz for topicstart, 1AFz for replies 1 postcount. AFz bonus applied (active TS)
* Chillin Lounge Room -> 0 AFz 0 postcount
* Misc. -> 0 AFz 0 postcount

http://asianfanatics.net/forum/topic/759585-01-questions-about-af-in-general/page__view__findpost__p__7024216

Hi. How many time can I change my username?

I think you can change it once every 30 days (not entirely sure about that though). I think it should tell you if you go to the Display Name tab.

Click on your name at the top-right corner (just beside the sign out) --> My Settings --> Display Name tab

#16 Supremek1

Supremek1

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 788 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 06:29 PM

is it possible that the admins can make a sub forum in the Hong Kong entertainment forum ? it is for members to create their own series with their choice of cast

#17 WindLyNN

WindLyNN

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 03:08 AM

Hi, I need help. I still can't upload profile picture even though I'm AF-newbie stat. It always prompt error msg i.e. "Failed to set a new picture". Is it due to photo size - about 200kb? Pls advise and thanks!

#18 WindLyNN

WindLyNN

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 08:18 AM

I got it. Pls ignore my Q, hehe

#19 kei_chan06

kei_chan06

Asian Fanatic

• Global Ministers
  • 1972 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 07:19 PM

is it possible that the admins can make a sub forum in the Hong Kong entertainment forum ? it is for members to create their own series with their choice of cast

You can do that at the Creative Boutique. :)
http://asianfanatics...ative-boutique/

#20 Kim4ever

Kim4ever

✰★ 咸濕婆 ★✰

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14224 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 06:37 PM

Hello, I would like to know how many posts can I click "like this" before I reach my quota for the day. I noticed I can't like any posts right now, LOL!! Posted Image
  • Linnh and s a r a h like this

#21 athlon

athlon

Selfish elite

• uber-newbie
  • 3772 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 10:11 AM

Hello, I would like to know how many posts can I click "like this" before I reach my quota for the day. I noticed I can't like any posts right now, LOL!! Posted Image

It's a daily limit based on your user group.
Your user group has 30 likes to give out each day, so you ought to make them count :)
  • Kim4ever likes this

#22 Kim4ever

Kim4ever

✰★ 咸濕婆 ★✰

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14224 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 11:05 AM

OK since this is closed: http://asianfanatics.net/forum/topic/781117-picture/ I'll ask in here,Posted Image

I tried changing my pic (if you still see the rolling panda then it still my old one). Tried removing pic, resizing, clicking OK and done and it still doesn't work.

#23 athlon

athlon

Selfish elite

• uber-newbie
  • 3772 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 07:26 PM

Ehm... I'm not seeding a panda?

#24 Kim4ever

Kim4ever

✰★ 咸濕婆 ★✰

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14224 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 09:56 AM

^ Yeah realized that for me it takes hours for it to show up, usually in the past it instantly changes to the new pic right away so I wondered why it took so long.Posted Image

#25 Kim4ever

Kim4ever

✰★ 咸濕婆 ★✰

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14224 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 10:19 AM

Sorry just realized that I put those 4 topics in the wrong section. So can someone move them from news of the world section to non asian entertainment news section. Thanks.

http://asianfanatics.net/forum/topic/787330-victoria-beckham-wants-to-create-fashion-empire/
http://asianfanatics.net/forum/topic/787329-matt-damon-and-hayden-panettiere-honoured-for-ecology-work/
http://asianfanatics.net/forum/topic/787328-monica-bellucci-and-vincent-cassel-split-after-14-years-of-marriage/
http://asianfanatics.net/forum/topic/787327-kate-gosselin-sues-ex-husband-over-book/

Edited by kei_chan06, 27 August 2013 - 06:28 PM.
done :)

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users