6 replies to this topic

#1 KittyLam

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 10:22 AM

Posted Image

The third season of the American reality talent show The Voice premiered on September 10, 2012 on. NBC officially announced The Voice's renewal on May 13, 2012 during its 2012-13 upfront presentation, with the show returning as a fall series.

For this season, teams increased to 16, up from 12 last season. In addition, during the battle round, opposing coaches have the ability to steal the singer that was sent home by the original coach. If more than one coach hits their buzzer to recruit the singer in question, it's up to the contestant to decide which coach he or she wants to work with. Each coach can save two contestants, which means the battle round will end with 10 singers on each team, rather than eight. Finally, a new two-week "knockout round" will happen after the battle round, where the coaches will reduce their teams to five.

Source

------------------------------------------
The battle round has gone through 2 parts and it's so awesome to watch the amazing performance by Amanda Brown and Trevin Hunte from Cee Lo Green Team, lol! I think that 18-year-old African American guy has great potential to win the prize this year. His voice is so powerful to stand out. If so, it'll be the third time the black singers have won the Voice US 'cause Javier Colon (the 1st season winner) and Jermaine Paul (the 2nd season winner) are also black. They really have stronger voices than the white singers indeed.

Edited by KittyLam, 12 October 2012 - 10:26 AM.

#2 banapple

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 12:49 AM

Cassadee Pope won the 3rd season of The Voice

let's wait for the 4th season with new coaches. Shakira and Usher.

#3 KittyLam

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 09:55 AM

View Postbanapple, on 25 January 2013 - 12:49 AM, said:

I did want Terry to win after his awesome performance of Let It Be in semifinals. Perhaps, Blake also favored Terry over Cassadee like me, lol!

Oh, really? I just thought only Christina Aguilera withdrew. Cee Lo Green did too? What a shame! He's a very funny guy on the show!

#4 Linnh

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,781 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 12:43 PM

Cousin taking over cousins seat? haha...then it can't go wrong. Usher in the pics ayy ayy I think I have to watch! But please Usher not another JB.

Edited by Vi Linh, 15 February 2013 - 12:43 PM.

#5 KittyLam

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 03 November 2013 - 10:46 AM

I like some new changes in the format of this season 5, for example, the coaches can steal one more contestant in the knock-outs and they have a total of 20 singers in the live shows, lol! It's a lot of more fun to see how Adam and Blake competed to get a steal. Always prefer Blake because of his charming dimples Posted Image . That being aside, I also like the return of Cee Lo Green and Christina. He's funnier and she's more beautiful. I think she's in good shape now. So eager to look forward to the live shows next week, yeahPosted Image !

#6 Linnh

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,781 posts

Posted 07 November 2013 - 09:23 PM

I was watching it last time, but two of the members Christina let passed, actually sang worst than those two she sended home, I was so frustrated. because none of them really knew how to control their voice, while the guy who sang Grenade knew how to sing and control but she sended him home WHAT!

#7 KittyLam

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 06:23 PM

View PostLinnh, on 07 November 2013 - 09:23 PM, said:

I was watching it last time, but two of the members Christina let passed, actually sang worst than those two she sended home, I was so frustrated.
Oh, see it, but not blame her. Audience seem to look at contestants' appearance before voting for them in the live shows, I guess. Just realize a harsh truth, those who have good voice but not a good look (like overweight or blacks) often don't get most votes. A clear example of Adam's team last year. Two beautifully-voiced girls of his got early exit and he was so angry that he slipped his words to say, "I hate this country" (He had to apologize later).

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users