Spoiler
is his sister.

If it is, the whole kissing scene was weird then <.<

#2 bebeC

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF supporter
  • 645 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 10:29 AM

That's what I thought. I was pretty sure she was his sister when she stayed behind after he drove all the other women away. But then she started kissing him, so I thought, ok, no way it's her then. And then she brought that hairpin out, and I was sure again that it was his sister because why would she give such a precious heirloom away? But that just makes the whole kissing scene even more weird and gross..

#3 llwy12

AF Translator

• Global Ministers
  • 4,670 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 11:00 AM

Yea, I actually had the same thought as well, however when the kissing scene occurred, I knew it couldn't be anymore. I was wondering about Angel too -- at first I was thinking that perhaps she was after Eunuch On's money, as she was eyeing his money bag earlier on, but then later she returns it to him, so that didn't seem like the reason either.

Based on the summary for episode 9, looks like we will find out who Angel really is as well as what truly happened to Eunuch On's sister...

#4 katherinekwokhk

saRang ChangMin <33

• Retired Crew
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,785 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 02:22 AM

Spoiler

Edited by katherinekwokhk, 17 November 2012 - 02:24 AM.

#5 llwy12

AF Translator

• Global Ministers
  • 4,670 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 01:35 PM

Actually, I found out what role Angel Chiang's character ends up playing in the series (it was revealed in one of the recent interviews that Raymond and Angel did for a newspaper)....a bit surprised but thinking about it now, it does make sense.

As for Raymond's sister....yea, interesting that she ends up being one of those 'non-characters' who is mentioned but has no significance really....I was expecting a 'guest star' as well....

#6 Moonlight_Harmony

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 862 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 06:22 AM

View Postllwy12, on 18 November 2012 - 01:35 PM, said:

Actually, I found out what role Angel Chiang's character ends up playing in the series (it was revealed in one of the recent interviews that Raymond and Angel did for a newspaper)....a bit surprised but thinking about it now, it does make sense.

so what role does Angel play later on in the series? She becomes Raymond's character's wife?

#7 llwy12

AF Translator

• Global Ministers
  • 4,670 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 07:31 AM

View PostMoonlight_Harmony, on 19 November 2012 - 06:22 AM, said:

so what role does Angel play later on in the series? She becomes Raymond's character's wife?

Spoiler

#8 smallkid

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-newbie
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 05:22 PM

View Postllwy12, on 19 November 2012 - 07:31 AM, said:

Spoiler

That sounds quite sad :(

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users