#2041 zaiaddicted

zaiaddicted

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 207 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 01:22 PM

Hello ZZ Junkies!!!!!!!!!

YOGO..i love all dr su esp the two solo you just posted..wanna add some..from http://www.facebook.com/nexttv.home

Posted Image

《回家》電子媒體聯訪中!
想知道演員們之間的互動和擦出甚麼火花嗎?
記得鎖定壹電視綜合台和《回家》官方臉書粉絲團唷!

Posted Image

《回家》媒體試片會,又看到台英和雪子同台了!

ehem ehem ehem.... hmmm...

Posted Image Posted Image

#2042 Yogo69

Yogo69

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5282 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 02:46 PM

Translating the news posted by Softlipz above...

Next let's have a look at... Four years in the making, with an huge financial investment of 150million, the epic drama HOME will start its broadcast tomorrow on NextTV MOD channel. At the press conference, many of the artistes had gathered in one location.

Su-ma was heard in the background saying that she was the most beautiful in her (Su) family (prompting everyone on stage to laugh)

VO: This epic drama is very hard to come by, styled like a movie. Today, the actors had all gathered, standing in a lineup, a strong cast, and they recalled the memories and journey of filming the drama.

Su-ma: The family in Taiwan was caught in a tussle, amid the chaos of war, traditions of the Taiwanese, the relationships of the Taiwanese... actually, these were all very strong.

Host: I believe it must have been very satisfying in terms of pitting your acting against them, it's been a long time since such a ? show was filmed.

Su-ma: Pitting in terms of acting? Should be considered pitting... just feel that everyone... it's like one family.

Host: After filming, it feels like you are all one family?

Su-ma: Correct...

Host: So now it's really like a reunion of family during the lunar new year.

Su-ma: Yes, like a reunion. You see how the producer will demonstrate this (probably through giving red packets to the cast? Posted Image)

Host: Just now I mentioned how blessed you are... sons are so shuai, daughter in-law so lovely. In today's era, you can open an agency already. Your children will be able to earn you lots of money.

Host: Next, we want to consult LR ge.

To be continued...

Another news!
ZZ laughing at LLR again! Very naughty!

I will translate alternately between the two news... this one seems to have more ZZ though.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=am8fiuY1X7k

Host: Today's feature will bring you to see the joint production by the two shores, the epic drama, HOME. In the making for 4 years, and with an investment of 150 million, it will soon be broadcast on the MOD channel 49 of NextTV. The highlight of great interest is that this is ZZ's first war drama, and he slimmed down to almost like a paper-thin person. There is also other cast members like Yang Gui Mei (Su-ma) and Rong Shao Hua (Uncle?). The focal point is the grand setting of the war scenes, with a total of 1,200 ignition points.

another news... coming up~

Spoiler

Start work! Artistes also busy with promoting their productions. ZZ and Janine attended the test screening for their new drama HOME. He said that he lost weight rapidly and became melancholic, but now everyone is even more concerned about ZZ's romance life.

Posted Image

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JHrfyu-4W0

Completed translations:

Host: It is hard to be an artiste, to be on the news, they would hope that it is about publicity of their new work, and even if it is not about some adverse news, it still has to be eye-catching. ZYM and Janine today attended the test screening of their new drama. He said that he suffered rapid weight loss while filming and also plagued by melancholy. But, everyone is even more interested in the emotional life of ZZ.

VO: To be able to play the role of the military doctor, ZZ ZYM went down to 64kg. On location, he neither talked nor ate, only smiled slightly... it was almost in a state of autism. ZZ said that was because he had referred to many historical materials, and wanted to blend into the conditions of those days.

ZZ: "Hence, I did not wish to use my original, already-slender frame to film. Everyone will feel that this is still like the same person appearing on the screen. Especially when we were all acting the ordinary citizens, everyone couldn't possibly know if tomorrow's meal, or if we will survive tomorrow, these were all unknowns.

VO: Following that, ZZ accepted an ancient costume movie. With more food and exercise, he finally resumed to the ideal weight. When everyone wondered if this was the blissful fats brought on by love, the cast around all rallied around to help.

ZZ: ...

LLR: Janine, how are you recently?

Janine: Recently... really want to have a boyfriend!

Wang Shao Wei: My child is already three months old. That's right... year of the snake.

ZZ: It's still the same. All and any form of my private life, I still wish to be able to maintain low profile. So I will not give any account to everyone via the media.

VO: Refusing to divulge about his romantic life, and facing the entertainment industry's current trend of lightning marriages, ZZ said that he had no such plans currently. Plus, his elder brother is already married and has a son, he also does not have pressures from family to get married. He hopes to put all of his energy on work.

Edited by Yogo69, 18 February 2013 - 03:51 PM.

• Cutie_Pei likes this

#2043 Yogo69

Yogo69

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5282 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 03:36 PM

Credits: 陽光花花
Spoiler

<HOME> today held a grand press conference. With the media's persistent questions about his emotional life, ZYM still refused to respond, and hope that his private life can be kept low-key. In contrast, Janine revealed herself that she really wants to have a boyfriend, and Wang Shao Wei to slow down the pace said, "My son was just born, year of the snake..." causing everyone in the venue to burst out laughing.
What? Janine's single? As in... not taken?
Posted Image

Credits: 夕葉霧美
Spoiler

This new year has made you overly round and nourished... such a rounded and nourished chin... this is absolutely heaven and earth with Tai Ying ah!
Posted Image

This is so poignant Posted Image

Credits: 大肚腩西瓜
Spoiler

SGY - the anxiety before the battle
Odd number langs - 1st Ekin Cheng, 3rd Zhou Yu Min, 5th Raymond Lam
Posted Image

Edited by Yogo69, 18 February 2013 - 03:41 PM.

• Cutie_Pei likes this

#2044 sytwo

sytwo

Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7201 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 03:42 PM

Hi ZZ Junkies!!
Thanks for the many ZZ and Home updates! Our man is looking good! (though the hairstyle can be better LOL! He has reverted to Su Taiying hairstyle). My fav is the one at SGY HK press con. :D

Just a quick note to say that AF mod marshmallow has finished despamming this thread. So we will start part 16 very very soon, once I have send her part 16 link. I am making some small changes before I do that.

So post your last few posts in this part 15 cuz we are going to move house soon!

sytwo

#2045 Yogo69

Yogo69

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5282 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 03:53 PM

Phew... finally! The MOD really worked very hard going through all 50+ pages... and from 55 whittled down to 53!

Thanks Sytwo! Looking forward to HOME 16!

I think I will have to continue the translations in the new thread... but see how fast I go with the news. But definitely the F4 rehearsal will have to be done in the new HOME. Cannnnnnnot wait!

Spoiler

Hot off the press! Exclusive interview video now released la!! Yahoo Qimo <HOME> exclusive interview / ZYM, Janine, Lego (1) -- three actors introduced their own character and their understanding of the characters they played ~~ has Tai Ying ever loved Xuezi?
Posted Image

UPLOADING NG CLIP SOON! WOW!
P/S: Not NG from HOME but from interview... sigh, pity!

Spoiler

Hot off the press! Exclusive interview video now released la!! Yahoo Qimo <HOME> exclusive interview / ZYM, Janine, Lego (2, NG special) - earlier on, the interview was rather more solemn and serious. This second part is more relaxed la~~ ZZ felt that acting in this drama was very MAN!!! So gleeful!!! In the end, there's the ZZ specialty NG! Even Janine was iinfected by this! Haha~~~
Posted Image

And another long interview... I don't know if Youtube can accommodate the duration... will have to see:
Spoiler

VCBB weibo: Very exciting long video, don't miss it! When talking about LLR - "This father, his shoulders can be leaned upon", ZZ was visibly moved, his eyes were red~~ at the end, he also talked about the filming of <SGY>, he is the most slender in physique out of the seven brothers, so everyone suggested that he exercise more~ Thanks Yang generals - the brothers for helping ZZ to get more hunky!
Posted Image

Edited by Yogo69, 18 February 2013 - 04:28 PM.

#2046 Yogo69

Yogo69

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5282 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 04:27 PM

These are the youtube uploads for the three interviews mentioned above... will do the translation in the new HOME 16 Posted Image

Yahoo Qimo exclusive interview (1)
Spoiler

Hot off the press! Exclusive interview video now released la!! Yahoo Qimo <HOME> exclusive interview / ZYM, Janine, Lego (1) -- three actors introduced their own character and their understanding of the characters they played ~~ has Tai Ying ever loved Xuezi?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BmqaQu4PAM

Yahoo Qimo exclusive interview (2)
Spoiler

Hot off the press! Exclusive interview video now released la!! Yahoo Qimo <HOME> exclusive interview / ZYM, Janine, Lego (2, NG special) - earlier on, the interview was rather more solemn and serious. This second part is more relaxed la~~ ZZ felt that acting in this drama was very MAN!!! So gleeful!!! In the end, there's the ZZ specialty NG! Even Janine was iinfected by this! Haha~~~
P/S: Not NG from HOME but from interview... sigh, pity!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tll3SVRRPco

HOME cast interview
Spoiler

VCBB weibo: Very exciting long video, don't miss it! When talking about LLR - "This father, his shoulders can be leaned upon", ZZ was visibly moved, his eyes were red~~ at the end, he also talked about the filming of <SGY>, he is the most slender in physique out of the seven brothers, so everyone suggested that he exercise more~ Thanks Yang generals - the brothers for helping ZZ to get more hunky!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JHrfyu-4W0

Edited by Yogo69, 18 February 2013 - 05:39 PM.

• Cutie_Pei likes this

#2047 Yogo69

Yogo69

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5282 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 05:05 PM

I think it really depends on the angle that the photos were taken... the fleshed out cheeks are hardly visible here:

Credit: 渝民小鎮VicTown
Spoiler

Today's media test screening has concluded successfully~~~ GM Zhou you've worked hard~~~ sisters all also worked very hard, following GM Zhou leaving the office punctually
Posted Image

Credits: Salla87
Spoiler

In the middle of the night looking at this screenshot~really have to say that he's really good-looking, his smile is really sweet lalala....

I think this screenshot captured the point when the media was pressing ZZ for response to the rumours... he was quite speechless and then the rest of the cast came to his aid!
Posted Image

Video 1 of 4 of the press conference:
2013.02.18《#HOME#》Media Test Screening Part 1 #ZYM#《HOME》Need to shut himself in while filming | Yang Gui Mei: He didn't talk or eat http://t.cn/zYSF97b
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NV6ggCktH4I

Edited by Yogo69, 18 February 2013 - 05:13 PM.

• Cutie_Pei likes this

#2048 sytwo

sytwo

Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7201 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 05:31 PM

Oh wow!! So many news and videos from Home press con!! Million thanks to Yogo!!

My favorite news is this one - just ove how protective LLR is towards ZZ. And in the later news videos, we also see Janine and even Wang Shao Wei also helping out Posted Image Reminds me of the JDB press con when veteran actor Paul Chin Pei protected ZZ too, and even pulled him away from reporters who surrounded him with endless questions. Posted Image

ZYM being interrogated about rumours
LLR protective: let's charge together, brothers
18 Feb 2013

Gathering ZYM (ZZ), Janine, and LLR etc actors, the new drama <HOME> held a test screening on 18th. With so many megastars, it is of course a given to want to join in the occasion! Just when everyone was prepared to properly ask ZYM, whether he had spent Valentine's Day with rumoured girlfriend Reen Yu, LLR instantly jumped out and shouted, "ZZ do you want us to block for you?"

LLR in the drama acted as ZYM's elder brother, and with Lego Li, they were three brothers. When he saw that ZZ was going to be "interrogated", LLR immediately displayed the style of elder brother to "rescue". Disregarding that the interview was still on, the actors seemed to be striking up a conversation. Lego Li said, "Can we really block the "rumours/gossips" questions?" LLR then answered, "Of course we can! Brothers, let's charge together!" But after a period of laughter and fun, he still could not avoid being asked, ZZ helplessly said to them, "See..."

I also love ZZ's answer about his he purposely lost weight so that he doesn't look like how he is in real life and make it more believable he is from that era - that's the method actor in ZZ there. That's why we totally believe that it is Su Taiying and not ZZ that we are watching on screen. He dissolves into the role and we are absorb together with him.

Janine is still single? Isn't she rumored to be going out with Peter Ho?

And wow, have to say all those senior taiwanese actress (Su Ma, JW's mom and Su aunt) are all so gorgeous!!

I am so happy Home is so well promoted. After all the hardwork and sacrifice put in by ZZ and the rest of the cast and crewm it totally deserve all this attention!

New Home interview !! Can't seem to see the youtube link posted above - maybe sth is wrong with my notebook. ZZ is wearing the same long-tee that he wore to Xiao Yen Jie's program. They must have done the recording on the same day. Can't wait for all of these interviews and special TV appearances to be released!

Victown seems to have been able to meet ZZ outside the presscon! Even call ZZ as GM Zhou. Posted Image Hope we have some side report from these lucky fans. Agree that ZZ looks the best in his casual sports clothes - so relaxed and so young looking! Love his dimples there. Posted Image

Hear ye! Hear ye!
Part 16 is ready. Am gonna send the link to marshmallow so that she can close this thread and start our new Home 16. Posted Image

Thanks for ALL your contributions and lovely chats and discussions. See you soon in Home 16!!

Yogo

Yes, better wait for part 16 to post new translations. Don't rush - take your time. Posted Image

sytwo
P.S. Those latest fan-pix above of ZZ with his head down and dimples showing - FAINT !! So shuai,so young, so pretty, so cute!!!

Edited by sytwo, 18 February 2013 - 05:38 PM.

• Yogo69 likes this

#2049 Yogo69

Yogo69

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5282 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 05:35 PM

Sytwo,

Can you watch the Youtube videos at http://asianfanatics...ost__p__7200340?

If not, could you view the videos at my youtube channel instead? Have to watch the Yahoo exclusives! He was super shuai and cute in there! Posted Image
In exclusive 1, he talked about his views on love!
In exclusive 2, he NGed big time! :D

And I love how the cast analysed how they perceived their characters to be. Posted Image

Here are the rest of the press conference videos:

2013.02.18《#HOME#》Media Test Screening Part 2-#Janine#《HOME》Emotional entanglements | Yang Gui Mei entire family all shuai guys and beautiful girlshttp://t.cn/zYSFWyh
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ee4FLgXc9QU

2013.02.18《#HOME#》Media Test Screening Part 3-LLR dangling by the wire, and wanted to return 《HOME》 Long Shao Hua (Uncle Su) brought his own pillow, really missed his home http://t.cn/zYSFeoY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_PUhREatSc

2013.02.18《#HOME#》Media Test Screening Part 4-Lego Li《HOME》as a restless youth | Ge Lei (JW's mum) Wang Shao Wei (Ah Biao) has a small story in the drama http://t.cn/zYSsLeQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAEXrgjgVf0

Edited by Yogo69, 18 February 2013 - 05:38 PM.

#2050 sytwo

sytwo

Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7201 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 06:08 PM

Hi Yogo
Thanks, I can see the YT videos now. The Yahoo interview is super good! Love ZZ, Janine and Lego's interpretation of their characters and what they are feeling or struggling with emotionally. And ZZ looks super good there!

Just saw this news - it's one of the best I've read from Home press con cuz it focused entirely on ZZ's acting career and his thots about it - lots of new insight and wise words from ZZ. Maybe Yogo can translate this later at Part 16. :D Wish we have a video of this interview :

ZYM : "From an idol to an actor, it is determined by yourself"
http://www.babyou.co...id=103&id=12941
Spoiler

I really love the news headline and how ZZ is so clear about what he wants - his words should be taken heed by any idol actors who struggle to get past the idol image to be recognized as a true actor. :D Wise words from ZZ.
  • Yogo69 likes this

#2051 Yogo69

Yogo69

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5282 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 06:08 PM

From VicTown,
Credits: 金呆靜_Jae3Min
Spoiler

Oo! Small employee have brought work HOME, overtime!! Already finished the video production!! Everyone quickly go and click @VicTown to see the thread. Everyone please support HOME!!!!
Posted Image

From ZYM tieba
Credits: 周渝民贴吧
Spoiler

18/2 Television drama HOME media premiere screening event photo collection.
Posted Image

Credits: @Alice夢遊仔境
Spoiler

Any confidence of striking the Golden Bell Awards? ZYM shuffled for a while and then said, "Actually it is more important to focused on acting than on anything else, of course it would definitely be very good to have an award, but every year, this is the glory of the minority. But you cannot deny an actor's performance because he had not won any awards." He also revealed that on location, there would be veterans who would discuss the issue of acting skills with him. "They would look at me objectively, not regarding me as the F4 who had emerged from MG, but as a real actor, this is a more beautiful thing,
Posted Image

Edited by Yogo69, 18 February 2013 - 07:14 PM.

#2052 Yogo69

Yogo69

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5282 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 06:39 PM

Credits: Alice夢遊仔境
Spoiler

During filming, from the directors to the veterans, they would often praise ZZ, "eye expressions spot on, like Tony Leung..." but ZZ did not wish to be the shadow of anyone, hence he would convert these praises as the motivating force to step forward. He wanted to accumulate experience from every show... "from idol to solid strength, it is for one to decide", the ZZ now already understands which of the performances would be the genuine "works", and HOME is a drama that "had to be acted out with great pain, but watched with great satisfaction"
Posted Image

Spoiler

ZYM: "Actually during filming at that time, I would feel apologetic towards everyone if I should just smile a little, everyone were situated in a very unexplainable, helpless situation, I myself also felt the great misery"... his romance was again the focal point... this time, he again responded, "Hope that private life can be low-key, and will not announce to anyone", and also expressed that, "Currently, the attention will be placed on work, and wish to step up the gear on career while still young, and hope that there will be very good memories when I've become old."
Posted Image

Credits: 夕葉霧美
Spoiler

Each time that I watched MARS, I just can't stop, can't stop, can't stop Chen Ling Good Night~~ My Mars
Posted Image

Edited by Yogo69, 18 February 2013 - 06:53 PM.

#2053 Yogo69

Yogo69

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5282 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 07:10 PM

Credits: chen小P
Posted Image

This is the FB account of a NextTV news anchorwoman as well as the news producer
http://www.facebook.com/LoveHsinYi
Spoiler

The first day of work and school, how do you feel ah? Een though I have very early on started work quietly, it's still busy all the way till it got rather tensed! Ahhhh ^^

Exclusive interview: Meeting the main cast of HOME, the first joint production by the two shores and epic drama. Originally thought that the cool and man of few words ZZ, could be this humourous and cause endless laughter at the event, the beautiful and personable Janine, the humourous and fun Wang Shao Wei and the Lego Li who treasures the present~ I also gained something very different from the happy conversation: a good drama not only is about obtaining resonance from the audience, to the actors, a good drama is the refinement of learning! I, who normally would be busy with news, have also been very happy to, within the 40 minutes of exclusive interview, deeply feel that that courage to "face" life!
Posted Image

Credits: Alice夢遊仔境
Spoiler

"Now to recall back to <HOME>, I could still feel agony." ZYM played a military doctor of Taiwanese descent, who was being conscripted to the battefields on the mainland during the Japanese occupation. The mood of the drama's era, backdrop and character were all very heavily weighed down, and it was once rumoured that he suffered from depression during the filming period. Belying his 181cm height, he had a rapid weight loss till 65kg. On the 19th test screening, ZYM said, "Actually, I was just being lazy, lazy to get off the filming and extract myself from the character. Hence, I had remained in this condition."
Posted Image

Edited by Yogo69, 18 February 2013 - 10:29 PM.

#2054 Yogo69

Yogo69

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5282 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 10:35 PM

Posted by Alice:
Spoiler

When talking about the situation of his romantic relationship, ZZ continued with his usual low-key way and expressed, "Current, still will place work in the first place." When asked about Valentine's Day, he said he had never celebrated occasions, and he even did not celebrate his father's birthday, and laughingly said that his father would complain. "But my concept is, even normally, I can bring him happiness, there's no need to specially celebrate a certain day." So would this mean that he celebrated Valentine's Day everyday? He smiled wryly, "I've already said I don't celebrate."
Posted Image

From the NextTV HOME FB page:
Spoiler

Just on the very day of the <HOME> press conference, the FB fanclub has brokeb the 10,000 mark! The Editor has captured the screenshot of this historical moment ~ 10,000 Likes! Thanks to everyone for your support!

Don't forget tomorrow night 7:30, to lock in to Sina weibo exclusive interview broadcast
At 8pm, please lock in to the NextTV MOD channel 49 to watch HOME first episode with the Editor, with simultcast of the first episode on Youtube~

More news video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6He0zA4xFTU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bB3obN1uQzY

Edited by Yogo69, 18 February 2013 - 11:16 PM.

#2055 Yogo69

Yogo69

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5282 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 11:22 PM

Credits: 武汉水中王
Spoiler

ZYM, in a centre parting image, made an appearance at the HOME test screening, suit, leather shoes, literary elegance
Posted Image

Credits:沈沈涵涵
Spoiler

He is more and more like Tony Leung! Picture complation: ZYM's middle-parting artistic elegance image at the test screening
Posted Image

Edited by Yogo69, 18 February 2013 - 11:43 PM.

#2056 Loi1213

Loi1213

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3863 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 11:41 PM

what a crazy day yesterday
all the news, video, flying by
hard to follow all
I hope I haven't missing too much

it's more fun to watch than post now for me
I am really getting old
ready to pass the posting job to the younger people
I notice that zaiba's ranking keep getting higher
I also saw some complain in weibo how the administrators are frustrated with the younger fans just showed up since F4 JiangSu program
they don't understand/follow rules even the administrators try hard to explain
they are like 13-15 years old
I had the same feeling couple days ago
someone joked that just posting a set of Vic's not so handsome pictures
maybe that would scare some away

Edited by Loi1213, 18 February 2013 - 11:42 PM.

• Yogo69 likes this

#2057 Yogo69

Yogo69

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5282 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 11:51 PM

Loi,

You have done great with the string of SGY news at Zaiba! That was amazing! I should bookmark that thread so that years later, we can go back and revisit this time of vigorous HOME promotions. Posted Image

I have not seen the posts of the ultra young new fans at Zaiba... read that one was even born in 1999? Wow... young ne!
Haha... I like the idea of Xiao Yi too (she's young herself but such a great gal) to post lots of oily hair and moustache ZZs!! Haha, I can think of the Milan image as a start to see if that would frighten off some of them Posted Image

But like another person posted, the young ones may have short attention span and will run off chasing after some new starlets after a while. Posted Image:

But I like what this person said,
Spoiler

Recently, many newbies have come in, but the age bracket was generally on the smaller side, for them to fully appreciate the deep feelings the older Zai fans have for ZZ still needs time. But as they have not been frightened off by ZZ's moustache, at least it shows that they have a good eye. Many older Zai fans also started as junior school students when they first started liking ZZ, so it is a good thing to have inject fresh blood, real fans all started from being infatuated fans.

Yes, I have not seen some of the videos too... should just take some time to breath and enjoy the camaraderie of the HOME cast! They are sooooooo kind to ZZ!

Edited by Yogo69, 19 February 2013 - 12:22 AM.

#2058 Loi1213

Loi1213

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3863 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 12:21 AM

http://slide.ent.sin...52497.html#p=10
this site has some great pictures
but I don't know how to post them here
has comeone posted this yet?

yogo,
you didn't see them probably because they had been deleted
I personally deleted several.
some wrong format some ..........

Edited by Loi1213, 19 February 2013 - 12:28 AM.

#2059 sytwo

sytwo

Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7201 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 01:12 AM

Wow, overnight we crossed to a new page again. Hahaha!! Hope our mod will archive this and post the link to Part 16 soon.

Yogo
You are super active as usual! Thanks so much! But it's been such an exciting start to the year - F4 reunion followed by SGY and now Home promotions!

During filming, from the directors to the veterans, they would often praise ZZ, "eye expressions spot on, like Tony Leung..." but ZZ did not wish to be the shadow of anyone, hence he would convert these praises as the motivating force to step forward. He wanted to accumulate experience from every show... "from idol to solid strength, it is for one to decide", the ZZ now already understands which of the performances would be the genuine "works", and HOME is a drama that "had to be acted out with great pain, but watched with great satisfaction"

Any confidence of striking the Golden Bell Awards? ZYM shuffled for a while and then said, "Actually it is more important to focused on acting than on anything else, of course it would definitely be very good to have an award, but every year, this is the glory of the minority. But you cannot deny an actor's performance because he had not won any awards." He also revealed that on location, there would be veterans who would discuss the issue of acting skills with him. "They would look at me objectively, not regarding me as the F4 who had emerged from MG, but as a real actor, this is a more beautiful thing,

I love the translation you did above about where the reporter focused on ZZ's acting (Idol to actor strength). Later if you have time to translate the whole article, I will post it at AF news section. :D I like ZZ's words when replying about GBA and awards - how true what he says that it is the glory of the minority, but one cannot deny an actor's performance just because he has not won any awards.How true it is esp for him and he must feel it too for other good actors out there. I love how ZZ respect the acting profession and also all the other hard-working good actors. IF he should be nominated for an award for his Dr Su performance, I believe he has already learnt how to handle it and to treat it as just another event in his life as an actor. IF he should NOT be nominated for any award, he will still continue to do what he love best ie acting and interpreting a new character, and not be hampered just because a small number of people (judges) did not affirm his acting cuz there are thousands of audience out there who has. :D

I just watched the 2 new videos that was posted where ZZ was interviewed by reporters.Can see the whole exchange of how LLR tried to help ZZ out - so funny hahaha! And also very touching, that LLR was so protective towards ZZ like a real brother. :D ZZ also praised LLR sooo much! Seems LLR has reputation of being a good man, a good husband and father. And ZZ said he saw it with his own eyes. One day ZZ will also be that good husband and dad. :D I think he is already a very good uncle to his nephew. :D ZZ looks so shuai in the video. He always look better in videos vs pix cuz videos capture his 360 degree gorgeousness and 3D features. :D

Btw, noticed that LLR also has dimples. He is actually very good-looking too. I already noticed him since Mars (when he acted as the younger version of Ling's father/ uncle).

Loi
Your sharing of zaiba's new young fans is so cute. I think its really cute and wonderful that ZZ has won new young fans after F4 JSTV appearance. Yes, agree that ZZ fandom need new blood and all fans start from the fanatical fans and later there will be those who go away but there will also be those who will stay and remain steady and loyal to this actor called ZZ ZYM. :D Am glad to know each one of them. :D

#2060 Loi1213

Loi1213

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3863 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 01:38 AM

Posted Image

some of the good pictures

Posted Image

http://ent.cn.yahoo....19/1611325.html

this is one of the good pictures from that site
someone noticed that's Lei's white shirt?

#2061 lovelyzai

lovelyzai

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1624 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 01:50 AM

what a crazy day yesterday
all the news, video, flying by
hard to follow all
I hope I haven't missing too much

it's more fun to watch than post now for me
I am really getting old
ready to pass the posting job to the younger people
I notice that zaiba's ranking keep getting higher
I also saw some complain in weibo how the administrators are frustrated with the younger fans just showed up since F4 JiangSu program
they don't understand/follow rules even the administrators try hard to explain
they are like 13-15 years old
I had the same feeling couple days ago
someone joked that just posting a set of Vic's not so handsome pictures
maybe that would scare some away

Loi,

You have done great with the string of SGY news at Zaiba! That was amazing! I should bookmark that thread so that years later, we can go back and revisit this time of vigorous HOME promotions. Posted Image

I have not seen the posts of the ultra young new fans at Zaiba... read that one was even born in 1999? Wow... young ne!
Haha... I like the idea of Xiao Yi too (she's young herself but such a great gal) to post lots of oily hair and moustache ZZs!! Haha, I can think of the Milan image as a start to see if that would frighten off some of them Posted Image

But like another person posted, the young ones may have short attention span and will run off chasing after some new starlets after a while. Posted Image:

But I like what this person said,

Spoiler

Recently, many newbies have come in, but the age bracket was generally on the smaller side, for them to fully appreciate the deep feelings the older Zai fans have for ZZ still needs time. But as they have not been frightened off by ZZ's moustache, at least it shows that they have a good eye. Many older Zai fans also started as junior school students when they first started liking ZZ, so it is a good thing to have inject fresh blood, real fans all started from being infatuated fans.

Yes, I have not seen some of the videos too... should just take some time to breath and enjoy the camaraderie of the HOME cast! They are sooooooo kind to ZZ!

Ok, I have to laugh out first!
Hahahaha... this is super cute!
New younger fans, and the senior fans would like to scare them with ZZ's moustache and uncle style Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image
That's the funniest thing I ever heard!!!

Young girls, don't be scare... Reen will always there to make sure ZZ will shave off his moustache every morning before he goes out of his apartment!
Hahaha, can't stop laughing!

Take a breath...

ZZ PICS AT THE TEST SCREENING IS SOOOOOO SUPER SHUAIIIIIII!!!

Thank you Yogo, Loi, Maggie, Sytwo, Softlipz, Zaiaddicted and all ZZ Junkies for all the great pics and videos!

Now I'll go and catch up everything...

lovelyzai

Edited by lovelyzai, 19 February 2013 - 01:51 AM.

#2062 Yogo69

Yogo69

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5282 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 02:29 AM

Hihi... logging off a bit to give my notebook a break Posted Image

Two fans from VicTown were waiting outside the press conference yesterday and managed to film ZZ. They were also the ones who took the gorgeous photos of ZZ who had changed into casual wear and looking even more shuai in real life. Posted Image

I won't post their videos here out of courtesy... please visit their thread at http://www.victown.n...stpost#lastpost
Hmmm many of the photos at the venue didn't do ZZ justice!

Like what Sytwo has said, the videos captured him in a better light... and he is just gorgeous! Whether he was being serious, or looking stunned, or being naughty imitating LLR crying (Posted Image) he was just soooooooo shuai!
But some photos.... hmmmm...Posted Image

I love it that the cast jumped in to help him out!
I love it that ZZ was smiling when they did that but it was clear he knew he couldn't escape.
I love how serious ZZ looked when he said firmly he won't answer any questions on his private life.
But I love how he would still respond to his views on things like marriage and family.

Herein lies the secret assurance to Reen again! Posted ImagePosted Image
Oh and I want to add that the media got tired of not getting answers, and in some of their headlines, they printed things like ZZ has admitted about Reen, and wants to get married/have children.

So the shorter reports do again get muddled up with the contents of the press conference! Focus is still very much on the romantic life of ZZ.
But it's still good to know that other aspects of the drama get covered in the longer reports. No wonder ZZ is so tight-lipped!

And of course, fresh news has again stopped me from logging off! Posted Image

Posted by Alice夢遊仔境
Spoiler

Reposting from newspaper: Since F4's reunion recently at a mainland spring festival, that program has become the entire country's rating number 1. F4's popularity has again soared. Many production units have invited them to a concert tour. ZZ ZYM expressed that it was a very happy reunion, and anticipate their next collaboration.

NEW VIDEO COMING!
From VCBB:
Spoiler

Sohu video - ZYM attended new drama test screening
ZYM, "To me, the things relating to work perhaps will always be placed first. I still hope, while still considered young, to be able to charge more for my career, so that when I am older, and looking back to the time when I was young, I could be able to have some very good memories."

Oh... good news... we get to see more of ZZ... he's not going to fade off into his own private world...
But... but... I still hope to see him happily married, surrounded by beautiful kids!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5ye4ZR3FrQ

More videos! Posted Image
Spoiler

ZYM literary middle parting image - ZYM (ZZ) in the television drama <HOME> has paved his way to a wider acting repertoire, playing the role of a Japanese soldier of Chinese ethnicity, Su Tai Ying. With scar and moustache on his face, appearing in the image of a worn out military doctor. ZZ has striven with his life for the drama, not only insisting on not using a body double, he even lost 5kg in four months of filming. NextTV <HOME> will be screened from 19 Feb.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Kn3-2IGGNE

Posted Image

Edited by Yogo69, 19 February 2013 - 03:01 AM.

#2063 Loi1213

Loi1213

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3863 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 02:41 AM

Posted Image

Posted Image

http://www.sharpdail...20130219/175648

HK has side news of Vic & Yang brothers
  • Yogo69 likes this

#2064 Yogo69

Yogo69

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5282 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 03:02 AM

Posted by Alice夢遊仔境
Spoiler

Reposted from newspaper: ZYM and Janine yesterday attended a test screening for their television drama. ZZ aspired to transform from an idol to an actor of solid acting skills. He admitted that he had chosen a very long road. At the present moment, he will continue to put his focus on career, and still refused to talk about his relationship. ZZ hopes that he will also be like LLR in the future, with reliable shoulders, and to be a good man that his family members could lean on. Because his father has taught him from young that a guy should not easily shed tears, he laughed and said that only when he was along at home watching movies, then would he secretly cry.
Posted Image

Posted by VICPower:
Spoiler

Apple Daily: ZYM and Janine, etc actors promoted the NextTV new television drama <HOME>. About LLR's tears when he talked to his son on the phone, ZZ sighed and expressed that, "These were the only tears that guys could not be laughed at". It turned out that when his grandfather passed away, he had cried and sobbed a lot, and his father reminded him, "Man's tears should not be easily/casually shed"; now it was only when he watched DVD alone that he would cry, and the premise was that even pets should not be present as well.
Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by Yogo69, 19 February 2013 - 03:13 AM.

#2065 Loi1213

Loi1213

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3863 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 03:11 AM

Posted Image

http://ent.sina.com.cn/

#2066 lorenlil

lorenlil

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 666 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 03:14 AM

__爱笑的巫师Posted Image#周渝民#
[转发微博]育民幼稚園:【星岛】《回家》籌備4年,耗資1億5千萬元台幣拍攝,曾令周渝民暴瘦至65公斤,其他演員如張鈞甯、李李仁等都大爆當時的仔仔不吃不喝,每日只食兩粒朱古力來補充體力。他承認:「拍這部戲我做了事前準備,那個時代的人不宜太胖,所以刻意減吃,再加上我演的『蘇英台』很慘,每日收工都未能抽離角色!」
Posted Image

Posted Image
  • Yogo69 likes this

#2067 Yogo69

Yogo69

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5282 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 03:16 AM

Haha... what happens when the thread is archived and we are in the midst of posting? Posted Image

Spoiler

ZYM in the new drama <HOME> played the role of a Taiwanese doctor who was conscripted during the Japanese Occupation to the battlefields on the mainland. The backdrop and character were all very solemn in nature, and there was a time when he was rumoured to be suffering from depression. With a height of 181cm, he lost a lot of weight till he reached 65 kg. On the test screening, ZZ appeared with middle parting, formal suit and leather shoes, literary elegance, with resemblance to Tony Leung. So when is the F4 concert happening?

Posted Image

Contents are similar... so will not be translating this one: image change, weight loss, etc.
Spoiler

Posted Image

Spoiler

Sina weibo: About ZYM looking elegant and Janine wearing a retro classic green dress. The rest of the contents are similar... ZZ losing weight till he was 65kg, really dedicated to his profession.
Posted Image

Edited by Yogo69, 19 February 2013 - 03:27 AM.

#2068 Yogo69

Yogo69

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 5282 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 03:20 AM

Loi,

It's the same one as http://asianfanatics...ost__p__7200635

#2069 Loi1213

Loi1213

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3863 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 04:37 AM

sorry, yogo
how about this one

20130218 周渝民《 回家 》媒體試映會part10 電子聯訪

there are 10 of them I think

Edited by Loi1213, 19 February 2013 - 04:41 AM.

• Yogo69 likes this

#2070 *.marshmalloww

*.marshmalloww

piko ♥ .

• Forum Seniors
  • 3318 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 04:42 AM

Part 16 is now ready:
Please continue posting in the following thread:
http://asianfanatics...6/#entry7197818

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: zhou yu min, vic zhou, vic chou, zai zai, 周渝民, 仔仔, f4

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google (2)