AF needs funding again

- - - - -

Physician-assisted suicide:A kind of early euthanasia for the future?

suicide physician-assisted suicide dr. kevorkian

45 replies to this topic

#41 ~Sw33tz~

♥ing Jaejae

• Forum Masters
  • 4,373 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 02:06 PM

mlint 007

That is what I mean by the palliation and the physician assisted suicide. How it is blends into another in a sense. Because by the refusing to be resuscitated and probably asked for comfort measures to be brought it, that is kind of like palliation, but also, it is asking for a physician to agree and assist the process more dignified and more pain free. I know also it isn't really exactly the case, but that is probably the small grey area in health care. As it is kind of like it, but kind of not.

Your friend is definitely very brave and a fighter. Although his story isn't going to be the type of bring people the hope, love and happiness, it is a story of its own bravery, of struggle and of fighting to stay alive. It may not be the type to bring hope for miracles, but it brings hope that there are choices in life which one can make if things are looking too harsh. It is a different story, yet one which still will be there to touch the hearts of others.

#42 DrBroscientist

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 08:26 AM

Strong 5 days to come up with a rebuttal. I think this argument should cease. Clearly we're not gonna convince you and you're not gonna convince us. We're essentially going in circles now.

#43 DrBroscientist

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 09:18 AM

View PostAntiGravity, on 09 February 2013 - 09:03 AM, said:

never ceases to amaze me the assumptions people make with absolutely no evidence to support it.

lol what assumptions were there in that quote? Never ceases to amaze me what empty headed comments you find on the net.

#44 DrBroscientist

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 01:51 PM

View PostAntiGravity, on 09 February 2013 - 01:38 PM, said:

let me count ...

1. That I was aware there were replies

2. that I couldn't think of a reply

3. that it took me 5 solid days to think of a reply....

enough for you?

Jokes on you those assumptions had evidence.

1. You continued to post in other sections in the past 5 days.
2. If you could think of a reply why post it 5 days later?
3. You posted in another thread in this section, therefore you were aware this thread was updated, UNLESS you happened to decide to ignore a thread you frequently posted in for absolutely no reason at all.

#45 DrBroscientist

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 02:03 PM

View PostAntiGravity, on 09 February 2013 - 01:53 PM, said:

I could continue to refute you but it's off topic, not gonna lead anywhere (neither of us are gonna say nvm you're right), isn't interesting, and will probably lead to insults if my experiences in another thread is indicative of anything. How bout we let this topic die (since no one seems to be able to convince you euthanasia is right and you don't seem to be convincing anyone it's wrong) unless you really feel like arguing about whether or not you delayed your post.

#46 DrBroscientist

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 12:37 AM

View PostAntiGravity, on 09 February 2013 - 03:49 PM, said:

I'm not arguing .. if you can't accept the truth that is entirely your problem and your wrong assumption and not my problem.

Uwotm8.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users