sleep dreaming talking in sleep

6 replies to this topic

#1 Trambeline

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 184 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 12:11 AM

Has anyone been sleepwalking or talking in your sleep lately, or in the past? Do you know of anyone who has that sort of thing? Describe how you feel about it. Did you remember that dream that was going through your mind at the time of sleepwalking or talking in your sleep.

Edited by Trambeline, 24 December 2012 - 07:52 AM.

#2 FlyChiGuy

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 306 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 05:30 AM

Yes lol! It happened a few weeks ago. I yelled something out while I was dreaming and I knew I did it while I was dreaming (if that makes any sense lol). Right after it happened I woke up and was really embarrassed cause I was wondering if anyone heard since I keep my door closed and it was still in the wee hours of the night. It happens really rare since that was the first time I woke up right after it happened and was aware of it while still in dream state.

#3 Trambeline

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 184 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 06:59 AM

Interesting, flychiguy! My bf said I make some mutter in my sleep;he thinks I was having nightmares, but I don't recall any of my dreams. I just get frightened when I opened my eyes. It happened several times in the past. I think it's only natural. I sleep better now though.

#4 DreamWeaver1337

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 983 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 07:21 AM

Never done it myself but it is hilarious when you witness other people doing it.

#5 Kim4ever

✰★ 咸濕婆 ★✰

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,224 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 12:13 PM

^ yes it is funny when you see someone do it Posted Image
I don't sleepwalk but I do mutter in my sleep, so can't call that talking.....unless you can say its gibberish!Posted Image

#6 BeInspired

-{Life is your melody}-

• Forum Seniors
  • 6,206 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 08:42 PM

I don't remember how many times I have caught myself talking in my sleep. LOL Luckily there's nobody in my room at that time but I think my family members did caught me doing it a few times. Most of the time I just do not recall what the dream was about, even after asking my family what was I muttering about lol. And even if I do remember the dream, it just doesn't go hand in hand with what they tell me.

#7 Trambeline

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 184 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 02:22 AM

yeah, i stopped remembering dreams in my teen years. I noticed I could remember remnants of my dream when I was younger. However, ever since puberty, I stopped remembering any dreams even if I have any that is, and have difficutly sleeping soundly at times too. To this day, I think getting 4-5 hours of sleep is lucky.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users