AF needs funding again

Photo
- - - - -

Jerry Yan gets close to Michelle Chen and neglects Ivy Chen

taiwan

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 330d

330d

Catch you if you Spam

• Forum Crew
  • 18516 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 09:22 AM

Posted Image

Posted Imagecourtesy of mingpao.com

Jerry Yan (Yin Sing Yuk) earlier with Michelle Chen and Ivy Chen attended the film RIPPLES OF DESIRE (FA YEUNG)'s photo book autograph session and attracted 200 fans. At the event, Yin Sing Yuk kept whispering to Michelle Chen and Michelle Chen often whined to Yin Sing Yuk and Ivy Chen was neglected.

Although the film mostly fell on the two lead actresses, Yin Sing Yuk absolutely did not mind. He said, "This film originally is about two sisters' relationship, I really want to watch them perform."

Source

#2 Precious87

Precious87

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 385 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 12:21 PM

***hahaha,..indeed,..so cute Jerry and Michelle and I was surprise when I saw the pics and vid that Jerry and Michelle looks more comfortable with each other now.. Hope ROD cast friendship will continue and that they can work together again in the future in another movie. So Handsome Jerry! We love Yan Cheng Xu!.. He looks stunning and very handsome as always, with 2 beautiful ladies beside him. I really love this man. Wish I was there to see Jerry in person, how I wish we can watch ROD here in the Philippines too.***Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

#3 Bashful;

Bashful;

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2165 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 03:24 AM

wow Jerry looks happy from the pics above....he normally a pretty quite guy when playig in drama with his leading ladies....I guess he and Michelle are comfortable with each other. LOL how they became so close when Ivy is the person, he will have the intimate scenes with. I have seen other pics and he was pretty close with Ivy too probably reporter took it just to create rumors. LOL (but then again most if the time Michelle is always standing next to Joe).

Edited by Bashful;, 29 December 2012 - 03:54 AM.