AF needs funding again

Photo
- - - - -

Kim Jae-joong taps into avant-garde for rock album concept

korea kim jae-joong jyj korea jyj kim jae-joong

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
5 replies to this topic

#1 sChiZoO14

sChiZoO14

►DMJ♥CSY◄

• News Crew
  • 37367 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 09:32 AM

Posted Image

CJeS Entertainment revealed the first round of teasers for Kim Jae-joong’s debut solo album on Jan.2 as promised.

In the pictures the JYJ member can be seen sporting some fake eyelashes that look like intricate tree leaves. There are also shots of props used for Kim’s video, revealing interestingly patterned fabric.

The photos meant to generate interest for Kim’s upcoming rock album.

“He wrote all the lyrics contained on the album,” said a spokesperson from CJeS in regards to Kim’s first solo work, which will see the singer try to break away from the idol tag.
Rock band Sinawe’s vocalist Kim Ba-da has taken part in the album to help out Kim.

The album, to be released on Jan. 17, will have a rock ’n’ roll feel, “but we didn’t think that we had to limit ourselves to going for the metal look,” explained the agency on settling for an avant-garde aesthetic theme.

JoongAng Daily

#2 lil'Panda

lil'Panda

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 412 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 02:57 PM

Rock on then!!!

#3 sChiZoO14

sChiZoO14

►DMJ♥CSY◄

• News Crew
  • 37367 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 02:05 AM

Posted Image

With a new album and look on the way, Kim Jae-joong is already unleashing his rock god prowess.
All 16,000 tickets for his solo concert were gone within the hour after going on sale on Jan. 7.
CJeS Entertainment announced the following day that the ticketing Web site Interpark’s server was down for a good 30 minutes due to Web traffic overload from people trying to snap up the tickets.

“True to Hallyu star form, the Web site server recorded the biggest number of connection from overseas,” said a spokesperson for the agency.
The anticipated show is set to be a concert, talk show and a fan meet all in one.

Kim is set to release his solo debut album “Mine” on Jan. 17. It’s said to be full of rock beats as Kim tries to carve a name for himself as a rock singer.
The idol singer has written all the lyrics to the contained songs.
Ahead of the album, Kim will release a song titled “One Kiss” on Jan. 8.

JoongAng Daily

#4 /\/ ( /-/

/\/ ( /-/

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 582 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 02:59 AM

i think they come to see the FACE not the VOICE...

#5 Mimmay_S

Mimmay_S

faq.asianfanatics.net

• AF-n00b
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 05:08 AM

I actually only love his voice. I watched Sungkyunkwan Scandal and heard the song "For You it's Separation..." and immediately loved the song because of the soothing voice. His looks just doesn't do it for me.

#6 Auramoon

Auramoon

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 258 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 06:57 PM

He actually has a good voice. The man can sing. He's still cute, but his looks are more on the feminine side. I can see why people can mistake him for a girl..hehe.