AF needs funding again

Photo
- - - - -

Tavia Yeung & Michael Tse Freely Develops their Sex Scene

hong kong friendly fire man wai hung tavia yeung michael tse

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
7 replies to this topic

#1 foreverleila

foreverleila

Super Poster

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35912 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 03:48 AM

Tavia Yeung & Michael Tse Freely Develops their Sex Scene
Thursday January 3, 2013 Hong Kong
Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Posted Image
(Caption: Police checking ID, open the door)

TVB series Friendly Fire has broadcast half of the series. Following Toby Chan and Christine Kuo's sexy scenes, Sharon Chan's enticing wet bra scene and Sammy Leung's nude bathing scene becoming heated topics among Netizens, last night's episode was about Michael Tse and the drunken Tavia Yeung in an apartment. The two engaged in a two minute sex scene. Michael sacrifices for art once again and gets his shirt taken off by Tavia, while Tavia had a wet tank top on.

Friendly Fire's producer Man Wai Hung expressed Tavia and Michael's sex scene was not a 'heavy flavor' arrangement, but instead it is to convey that the two are struggling mentally because Tavia's character has a family history of breast cancer, and thus broke up with Michael.

The two-minute scene included flashbacks of the couple, the so-called sex scene didn't even take up one fourth of the time. He reveals took only 1 take because by that time, their relationship already made a lot of progress and so Michael and Tavia were already well into character.

Producer Man said the scene clearly explained the plot and the two artists freely developed the scene themselves. No parts were cut, the camera rolled straight through and completed in 1 take. Audience can really feel the effects of their romance.

He revealed this scene ended with a funny effect of the police checking their IDs. There were no erotic or vulgar elements on camera, the background song is called Friend by Japanese singer Tamaki Koji, which has become the couple's theme song.

Friendly Fire continues to have provoking scenes including Samantha Ko's rape scene, Producer Man said this story leads into Michael having to help Samantha in court and is absolutely not a story about rape. In the coming episodes, there is Grace Wong getting involved in Michael and Tavia's relationship as the third party and Alice Chan and Derek Kwok's passionate kiss scenes.

#2 FantasyMania

FantasyMania

Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7056 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 11:27 AM

OMG this is the first time ever that Tavia has a hot scene - I have never dreamt that she can ever film these type of scenes (Another brownie point for being TV Queen).Posted Image Posted Image

What a shame it only took 1 take ( I hope not when it comes to Ron, Raymond and Kenneth).

I will watch this chapter tonite.

#3 UniversalSR

UniversalSR

Addict

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6931 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 01:52 PM

If Kenneth had this type of scene, it would be so good

Tavia did it because she knows that Michael wont attempt any hanky panky

#4 Kim4ever

Kim4ever

✰★ 咸濕婆 ★✰

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14224 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 06:14 PM

Oh saucy, ahahahaha!! Good thing hes married and shes got a bf, otherwise there would definitely be rumors!

#5 gwx11

gwx11

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 363 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 05:08 AM

Between this, the other sex scene, and the pregnant lady from the Mainland giving birth in Hong Kong, this is going to be one of the best TVB dramas in a long time.
I LMAO during the
Spoiler

Edited by gwx11, 05 January 2013 - 05:08 AM.

#6 MadHatter

MadHatter

~Between Mind and Heart~

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13468 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 06:31 PM

what is this? TVB finally stepping out of the conservative spot light just to get ratings?

PUAHAHAHAHAHA

I can't wait for all the netzins emails, phone calls and protests to start up because this is just too ranchy for their "virgin eyes"

#7 Tumby_tum

Tumby_tum

Asian Fanatic

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1900 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 10:25 PM

What ep will this scene be in? Has it been aired? I just start watching this series.... I am not a big fan of Michael Tse and this is the reason why I wasn't really looking forward to it. However, after start watching... I like it... the cases are good! Enjoy Sammy & Sharon too.

#8 Donna_8

Donna_8

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 98 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 10:35 PM

It's in episode 12 and it's almost right at the beginning. The scene turns from hot to funny. First hot scene I have ever seen Tavia be in! :)

Edited by Tavialover, 06 January 2013 - 10:39 PM.