- - - - -

Postman reported for working too fast

6 replies to this topic

#1 sChiZoO14

►DMJ♥CSY◄

• News Crew
  • 36,123 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 12:56 AM

A postman in Germany was reported by a colleague for working too fast.

He had worked out a more efficient route between the depots, making him quicker than other delivery staff, The Local quotes from the Münchner Merkur newspaper.

However his quick working led to the false accusation that he was throwing away mail instead of delivering it to its intended recipients.

"I admit that some of them are possibly logical," the postman's manager told the court of the 53-year-old's different routes.

She added that his methods were not allowed under the rules but had been informally tolerated.

Judge Isabella Hubert was also told that the postman was an efficient worker.

The man from Rosenheim near Munich escaped criminal charges following the investigation, though was given a reprimand for ignoring official procedures.

dS

#2 Kim4ever

✰★ 咸濕婆 ★✰

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,224 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 10:47 AM

Pfft whatever happened to work efficiency? Should work to rule then. Posted Image

whoever reported him must be jealous and probably got told off for being too slow!Posted Image

#3 fefe 鸽子

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,022 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 03:55 PM

that's so stupid. doesn't everyone want to get work done faster?

#4 MadHatter

~Between Mind and Heart~

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,452 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 06:27 PM

LOL that worker who complained is jealous. that worker made them look bad because they work slow like a snail!
I say fire the complainer. no one likes a stupid arse who can't deliver mail "efficiently" and at a "timely manner"

#5 palmon

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 237 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 11:59 PM

Huh? What the...? That colleague of his was probably jealous and scared that his job will be at risk since he's working like 10 times harder than him.

#6 strawberry shortcake

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 509 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 01:04 AM

As long as the mail gets to the right recipients I can't see why working fast is a bad thing, isn't it a win-win-win situation? The complainer can learn from this guy and become faster too if he really wanted to.

#7 BlackSky

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 595 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 06:31 PM

Sounds like sour grapes from a lazy worker :P

I wonder what methods he was using that were not allowed under the rules but had been informally tolerated.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users