So is AF unmodded now?

8 replies to this topic

#1 mlint007

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ The Seeker

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,309 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 10:37 PM

Is this board not modded anymore? You have threads all over the place.
btw there's another forum I frequent...they have this section called the "back Alley" where
people can argue back and forth on their own maybe that'll alleviate the arguing within the threads.
Create a section where fanatics can go at it with each other instead of the profile's because that place is confusing
since the facelift ocurred....Just a thought....

Just wondering...

....oh and I know I can just mosy my little butt out of here but I'm sure you didn't spend your hard work building something up just to have it torn down.

toodles!

#2 Anime_X

Coke Addict, mmm Coca Cola

• Forum Crew
  • 3,280 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 11:38 PM

The forum is still modded regularly...

The comments (profile feed), its changed due to the new forum software and the profile feed is one of the features changed by the software publisher. But personally yes I find it more confusing now, reminds me of twitter, it confuses me a lot!

Having a back alley type area, it might be troublesome because people might go crazy in there....

#3 daydreamgirls

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Forum Masters
  • 708 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 10:55 AM

First of all, we are not here to moderate the forum 24 hours cause we have a life outside of AF and we have moderate the forum when we have free time to do so.

#4 athlon

Selfish elite

• uber-newbie
  • 3,680 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 03:49 PM

Nowhere in their job description is noted that they must continue monitor the forum and topics. Or respond to every puff and huff instantly.

Just because you fail to see what work they do, does not mean that they don't do anything.

#5 athlon

Selfish elite

• uber-newbie
  • 3,680 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 07:31 PM

Refer to this thread for our unchanged opinions http://asianfanatics...other-complain/

#6 mlint007

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ The Seeker

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,309 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 12:37 AM

I forgot I posted this topic but I felt Anime answered it already.

My only point was making a section where posters could go at it as is done on another forum so their
arguments don't cloud up the thread which is usually about another topic.

This way people can still read it if they like but it won't get deleted due to being off topic.

There is another forum I hang out at and the subforum is called "The Back Alley."

I know Anime you said it may get out of hand but that is the point besides a poster can't argue with themselves. It's kind of fun to read the back and forth and others may join in practically anything goes but I understand not wanting to go overboard and maybe because of the cultural difference of the other board I frequent people know not to get into their feelings and take it like they give it.

Other than that, I'm not complaining about the mods. All I ask is everyone be fair and non bias.

Edited by mlint007, 20 March 2013 - 12:38 AM.

#7 athlon

Selfish elite

• uber-newbie
  • 3,680 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 12:42 AM

Ehm... We've got a whole section for that kind of thing. It just has a less dark name: http://asianfanatics...in-lounge-room/

#8 mlint007

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ The Seeker

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,309 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 02:14 AM

lol! You got that right...so you can close this topic I believe Anime already answered it initially.

Thanks!

#9 daydreamgirls

faq.asianfanatics.net

• Forum Masters
  • 708 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 02:16 AM

Topic Closed

Requested by topicstarter or problem/question is solved/answered.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users